[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

54 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

It's an old issue from a couple of years back. So don't worry - right now after SJK, she is the most popular and loved star in S.Korea. Being a woman she is bound to attract more critics....don't worry too much about it. If there WAS A REAL ISSUE then we would all be discussing it.

Also, how did you know about this if you don't speak or read Korean?

@joongkyo, you're rock star, so conscious and smart!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

PEOPLE!!... LOGGED BACK IN TO LET YOU KNOW THAT SHK deleted that picture of SJK.......LOL...WONDER WHY?. It's okay Kyo, your *real fans* know what you meant to do there!...kekeke..

I need to stop giggling!!

Now isn't that something! Just saw it too! Is she nonchalantly insinuating something and us crazy peeps and shippers will have something more delusional to talk about!! Ooooh, something smells juicy out there! SHK seemed to think that it is way too intimate for her IG account? Gaaaaaahhh! Just confess guys!! Haha! 

Lets regroup later then, captain! I might be lurking a few more hours though!!!

Looks like the Beauty deleted the photo she posted where it shows mostly SJK, leaving only the other 2. I wonder why. Too bad I already screenshot it. :P By the way, in one photo, SHK wraps around SJK, hooking her hand on his shoulder. That wasn't shown in the drama. Wow oh wow, I just love these two so much!

The hug at the end, it felt so natural, wonder if that was an ad lib from JK to snuggle or kissed or rubbed his face on HK's hair? With his mouth partly opened like that, and with that eyes, so sexy. The first time I see him hugging like that. He looks so natural doing it, he just can't stop himself there... This is as hot as a kissing scene, they hug each other so tight. I'm blushing here...

ed97c81bjw1f2vfhgpewxg209q05ee82.gif

10 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

PEOPLE!!... LOGGED BACK IN TO LET YOU KNOW THAT SHK deleted that picture of SJK.......LOL...WONDER WHY?. It's okay Kyo, your *real fans* know what you meant to do there!...kekeke..

I need to stop giggling!!

HAHAH brilliant!!! Why Kyo? Did you realise that it's too obvious? :w00t:

This actually made me really happy hahaha MUST BE HIDING SOMETHING HMMMM 

34 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Looks like the Beauty deleted the photo she posted where it shows mostly SJK, leaving only the other 2. I wonder why. Too bad I already screenshot it. :P By the way, in one photo, SHK wraps around SJK, hooking her hand on his shoulder. That wasn't shown in the drama. Wow oh wow, I just love these two so much!

can you pm me the pic please..pretty please:bawling:

ps: please ignore my request..hehhehe..sorry.

Guys, I am such a loser!..lol..second time logging in because I checked https://www.instagram.com/lim_hyoseon/ and she had made a photo collage of the two pictures of SJK's face that Kyo uploaded and look at the CAPTION!!! I am dead, please tell me some of you are dead too. I don't think she knows that Kyo deleted it.

Lol..even Dispatch still has that picture linked to SHK's instagram.

#LUV#LUV #LUV@kyo1122 
Thank you Dr. Moyeon. 
Now, today the end has really come
#Should we tell/ask them not to say goodbye. (or Should we refuse to say goodbye)

15 hours ago, superbigcat said:

@naya I totally agree with you :) I've followed her Instagram account for a period of time and acknowledge how cautious she is when posting a photo. From my point of view, she normally upload pics after a new episode broadcasted and the pic usually has the "objective" feeling that belongs to the promotion of the drama. But this time, I have a strange feeling since why it's her Instagram then how come she's willing to upload that many photos with clear face of Shi Jin/Joong Ki? Feeling like she's secretly sending us some messages. :rolleyes:

Love is in the air, I can smell it :lol:

Why do I have this feeling that its not her who posted that, maybe it sjk himself, using our kyo's cellphone.:w00t::rolleyes:

Oh forgive my delulu :D. My imagination creeps in. :lol:

LOL why she deleted his picture? I'm pretty sure she was acting on his behalf when she posted that pic cause you know, her man does not have public Instagram :phew: maybe she realized the fact that she posted his pic showed to much closeness between them (sharing one IG account to post pics) so she deleted it! LOL So sneaky but so cute at the same time :D

Awww!! You're making me cry @Bambiina! I love you!! Such a wonderful insight! I feel the same way too, but the withdrawal haven't really sinked in since I can still see our OTP on DoTS! I know this is too selfish of me but I wish SJK won't make melodramas and just focus on action movies with only guys as co-stars instead. Or he can be paired with others as long as they get married first!! That's my delulu condition for both of them. It makes me sad that after DoTs we wont be seeing or hearing a lot from our OTP and as you've said some may jump ship. But I still wish for everybody to keep this ship alive and let's all hold each other's hands virtually, as the drama ends tonight. 

And yes, MAGIC. The magic that can't easily be found on any OTP. Let's keep the magic alive through this thread. Thank You chingu. And to everyone here. Hugs everybody! :heart:

Our Piccolo a.k.a ahnbohyun..from alpha team post the script for final episode..i guess...hehehhe^^ i dont know what to do when dots finish airing..definitely will marathon from 1st episode until last episode..lurking here..read..read and read the solve of puzzle post from our brilliant detective here..:blush:

SHE HAD REASON TO DELETE IT, LOL SHE  JUST ADMITTED TO HER 1.5 MILLION FOLLOWERS THAT SHE LOVES THAT SCENE ACTUALLY TO BE PARTICULAR HIS FACE LOL, I HAVE TO AGREE WITH @naya

SHE ONLY POSTS THINGS THAT HAVE A RELATIVE SIGNIFICANCE TO HER LIFE. AND HIS FACE IN THAT SCENE KILLED ME..... BEAUTIFUL SCENE THE ANGUISH AND THE RELIEF FROM BEING APART AND FINALLY BEING REUNITED IS ALL OVER HIS FACE. * I HAD MULTIPLE HOUR LONG UGLY CRIES FROM LAST NIGHTS EPISODE AND I AM SURE TO DO IT AGAIN IN 7.5 HRS....... OH THE FEELS 

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHK'S CAPTION: THATS MY MAN!!! SJK not YSJ

mhCs99e.jpg

The way Song Joong Ki's manly hand naturally stroke Song Hye Kyo's lower back downward and gently pull her body up against his is so enticing. He did this same intimate gesture during the balcony kiss. Not only do their upper portions mold together but their lower portions too, leaving not a single space to set boundaries. They share that magnetic pull, a law of sexual attraction, where one's sense of personal space changes and allows the desirable counterpart into their comfort zone without even noticing. And with this, subconsciously their body parts below the belt will want to come in contact too. It's human nature. :P 

38 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Guys, I am such a loser!..lol..second time logging in because I checked https://www.instagram.com/lim_hyoseon/ and she had made a photo collage of the two pictures of SJK's face that Kyo uploaded and look at the CAPTION!!! I am dead, please tell me some of you are dead too. I don't think she knows that Kyo deleted it.

Lol..even Dispatch still has that picture linked to SHK's instagram.

These 2 slay me!!! Even the photographer ships them?! :w00t:

*jumps up and down* Wanna see pix of them tonight!!! Wahhhhhhh!

@ilovesjk Haha, I thought it was just me thinking that, but I'm glad you voiced it all, and as naughty as it all is, you said it so eloquently :)

I'm sorry, but when you hug someone like that---a beautiful someone inside and out, a someone that you've been filming most of your scenes with for 7 months---then how can your feelings not be stirred :) 

Archived