[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

12 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Reading some comments ... Those who are talking about ... Songs cafe convo ... I don't think, maybe I'm the only one, SJ/MY ever consummated their relationship. All she said was we kissed and held hands, all true ... But never said ILU. I think, if they ever did ... It would have been hinted but definitely not in the flashback. Hopefully today it gets hinted ... Or something! 

MY also teased SJ and it's the sort of teasing that comes easily after they have had er closer contact, otherwise it would be a bit too forward. 

Seriously, there was a baidu discussion dedicated to whether they'd done it already. LOL

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Reading some comments ... Those who are talking about ... Songs cafe convo ... I don't think, maybe I'm the only one, SJ/MY ever consummated their relationship. All she said was we kissed and held hands, all true ... But never said ILU. I think, if they ever did ... It would have been hinted but definitely not in the flashback. Hopefully today it gets hinted ... Or something! 

Descendants_of_the_Sun_E15_mp4_snapshot_

Descendants_of_the_Sun_E15_mp4_snapshot_

To me, how she spoke was really... well, like they had before.  She usually doesn't play along when he gets all perverted, but she was the one shocking him. lol.  Maybe they didn't go that far, but maybe a little farther than what was shown.  Or she could just be joking, the "other things" are...you know, their normal things like land mine dates and diffusing bomb vests.  Who knows. 

I guess we'll see during the tent scene maybe. :P 

While Kang Mo Yeon is suffering, Song Hye Kyo shines

SHk%20in%20EP15_zpsudenffam.jpg

We have just had another excellent episode of "Descendants of the Sun". This is the most emotional and touching episode in a drama that I have watched in recent years which even exceeded episodes 6 and 7 (episodes 6 and 7 are still the most meaningful episodes to me though).

Every single actor did a good job. I am especially impressed with Song Joong Ki's performance in the last scene that he appeared (and no, I am not commenting about his appearance). But dominating the screen, the plot, the dialogues, and the emotion in the whole episode, from the beginning to the end, is doctor Kang Mo Yeon played by actress Song Hye Kyo.

I am a guy and I do not have the same emotional attachment to Kang Mo Yeon like many female audience have, but I still feel the pain of her losing the most precious beloved one in her life. It is not only the pain though. There are much more than that: the waiting, the shock, the disbelief, the denial, the frustration, the acceptance, the helplessness, the devastation, the missing-like-crazy, the memory, the struggle, the hallucination, the sacrifice and above all, the love. And for each and every emotion, she adds depth and reality to it, to the extent that audience who already knew that Captain Yoo Shi Jin would not be dead can still touch her emotions and really feel for what she has been through. Yes it is so real but so nuanced. It is so deep but so natural. It is so multi-layered, understandable and connected.

Kang Mo Yeon in Kim Eun Sook and Kim Won Suk's writing is already a good character, especially compared to many other female characters that writer Kim Eun Sook created in her previous work; but Song Hye Kyo just makes the character much better. She does not only live in her character. She brings to it much more depth and raises it to a different level of emotion, liveliness, relatableness and nuance that is rarely seen in current dramas.

I remember actor Jo In Sung saying that "there are time when I get goose bumps from seeing Song Hye Kyo's acting." I got goose bumps from seeing her in episode 15. I trust that at least in this regard, Song Joong Ki would agree with Jo In Sung.

I remember director Kim Kyu Tae stating that "her performance surpasses 'content' and I am so grateful that I can't even put into words". This is I exactly what I thought when I watched her in episode 15 (I don't think this long post does justice to her).

I remember my favorite writer Noh Hee Kyung confessing that "I learned my limit after working with Song Hye Kyo. I feel that I have lost to Song Hye Kyo for the things that I used to brag about, like my ability to concentrate. When I put 3 to 4 different emotions into a scene, Song Hye Kyo makes it into a scene with 4 to 5 different emotions. Even then, I feel like she hasn't shown us everything she is capable of. I don't want to accept it but Song Hye Kyo deserves all the credit for the success of her character."

I can imagine that after watching last night's episode, writers Kim Eun Sook and Kim Won Suk would come to really understand writer Noh Hee Kyung's thoughts, views and feelings.

For such an excellent performance, I am grateful to Song Hye Kyo.

2 hours ago, Bambiina said:

I am emotionally wrecked …

I know I should be spazzing … talking about last nite episode .. that hug .. Nope .. not gonna do that.. This is my open letter to all you gals that has been here (regardless from page whatever you may jump in this ship).

I may not tag/quote/acknowledge everyone’s contribution .. but I swear I read every single thing posted in this thread. I tried to remember who said what and who post what … but with complicated names and some almost similar it got mixed up and I often forget. I tried to give love to all post whenever I can because I appreciate every little contribution to this ship … when I am lonely .. I need someone to understand my feeling .. this is the thread I would first come into ..

Right now not just I feel bad that DOTS is ending .. I feel bad that we will go our separate ways .. we will start liking other OTP, dramas – Just like KMY did – she moved on .. but there’d be time she breakdown crying missing YSJ .. Well I am not going to cry missing you gals here .. but I will be sad … It will be sad to see ppl moving on liking other drama .. seeing ppl spazz in other thread – After BiKyo/Bi era – I went hiatus and came back to soompi after a few years ..

It’s been such a wonderful ride – esp those that had been here since NY happened … THANK YOU FOR KEEPING ME ENTERTAIN for the past 8 weeks …

Aish I am such a drama queen – So I’m off reading backlog

Warm hugs and kisses @Bambiina!!! I hope it's not goodbye just yet!! Some are going to leave and some are going to stick around, I might be just that!! Haha! But yes, this thread has been great and each and everyone has been really generous with their skills and contributing to make this thread as lively and as delusional as ever!! We hope this ship will really sail, so u better stick around still and sail with us! In the meantime, can we gather and party up with the screening of the last episode of all the cast and crew of DOTS!?!? There will always be that one annoying and a butt head of photographer going to try and poke this gathering for sure! Let's see if any pictures and more articles will come about!! 

*sorry to cut your post!*

To @twtwb Thank you for your lovely post. I was only a casual fan of Song Hye Kyo, so, I never knew such high praises for her acting existed---all coming from deeply respected writers and colleagues. I never understood why some people thought her acting was wooden. One time, I flipped a bird at a comment asserting that Hye Kyo's portrayal of Mo Yeon was bland. If I could have, I probably would have swatted the back of that person's head because never for a moment has Mo Yeon been monotonous. 

@ilovesjk Agree! Let’s call her Mrs Song. Uri Mrs Song’s doing PR work for her namja’s hug hahaha.

A hug speaks more than words ever could. And It could be made only by SongSong. Sorry to Big Boss and Beauty but I just see our SongSong when they are together.

I almost get lost with HyeKyo unnie's bomb updates this morning.

And what coming next! The casts and crew will be getting together tonight…….OMG, I am crying again. Thanks @joongkyo and @melissala

for the news.

I know it's must be hot topic today, but.. i just wakes up , n still little bit  headache , see notif hp of shk ig , and my eyes want to jump out  .. YAAAAAAA  DAAAAEEEEEBAAAAK :w00t:  .. i waited what she would post since last night . N This morning she bomb with so many pic of their love ...  OK MRS.SONG .. i'm melted...  

Yaaaa shk..  i know u love him so much yaa..  how can ur personal ig Full of sjk pic kekekekek :phew:.. just let him know yaa...  

I can hearing  wedding bells so near kekekek :wub:

14 minutes ago, twtwb said:

While Kang Mo Yeon is suffering, Song Hye Kyo shines

I remember actor Jo In Sung saying that "there are time when I get goose bumps from seeing Song Hye Kyo's acting." I got goose bumps from seeing her in episode 15.

I have to say that I got goose bumps reading your post. THANK YOU!

30 minutes ago, melissala said:

To me, how she spoke was really... well, like they had before.  She usually doesn't play along when he gets all perverted, but she was the one shocking him. lol.  Maybe they didn't go that far, but maybe a little farther than what was shown.  Or she could just be joking, the "other things" are...you know, their normal things like land mine dates and diffusing bomb vests.  Who knows. 

Ah... maybe its the truck scene... that explains the hay on their hair... hiak hiak! :D

31 minutes ago, melissala said:To me, how she spoke was really... well, like they had before.  She usually doesn't play along when he gets all perverted, but she was the one shocking him. lol.  Maybe they didn't go that far, but maybe a little farther than what was shown.  Or she could just be joking, the "other things" are...you know, their normal things like land mine dates and diffusing bomb vests.  Who knows. 

Well, they did roll in the hay. Lol That could fall into other things ... Or other things as in dating. What trying to say is ... If they did consummate their relationship ... They'd have come out and said it clearly. Yes, MY's dialogue seemed a bit tricky ... But other than the flashback ... There's no proof/specific timeline that they ended up consummating. Not before he was discharged from the hospital anyway ... Maybe after? 

@joongkyo I just saw it, and I love it. I need to see them in a period drama, too. Or even a period movie---because with a movie, we might get sexier scenes. Heh. 

Back to the video ... the guy did a great job with the editing, the transitions, and the music. I hope the Songs will see it or some executive producers will ... the latter might consider teaming them up for another project.

Just now, joongkyo said:

The news clip is old?. There will always be haters ... did you make an account on Soompi just to share this?

I dont know it old or new. I just want sb can help me understand What Koreans are talking ab SHK. 
Yes. I make an acc to post this (just need help, dont mean any harmful effects)

2 minutes ago, tẹt lét said:

I dont know it old or new. I just want sb can help me understand What Koreans are talking ab SHK. 
Yes. I make an acc to post this (just need help, dont mean any harmful effects)

It's an old issue from a couple of years back. So don't worry - right now after SJK, she is the most popular and loved star in S.Korea. Being a woman she is bound to attract more critics....don't worry too much about it. If there WAS A REAL ISSUE then we would all be discussing it.

Also, how did you know about this if you don't speak or read Korean?

Archived