[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This ep is daebak!! I love SHK and SJK totally! I cry with KMY. The ending hug was daebak! SJK and SHK are out of this world. They should just get married and have a beautiful family. 

I hope the finale will be magical. Gonna re-watch many times!! 

@bluedolphin81 i understand chinese, thanks for uploading those pics on pg 322.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

btw,you guys really posted a lot of commments. i have to read them one by one. its too precious. Nevertheless,i have to say that SJK is an immortal/god. He will always stay alive, no matter what. I agree with some of you here. The last scene should kiss instead of a hug. :tears:

5 minutes ago, lizzybaby said:

I'm so going to skip ep 15. My heart can't take it. Watched it live but stream keeps lagging so gave up and read live recap. (Thank you recappers!) Will just go onto ep 16 tomorrow.

WATCH IT!.

I swear the last two minutes are worth it. Otherwise you won't feel the impact of the last scene.....really I'm telling you watch it!

Also...SJK's hand on SHK's lower back when hugging and her tilting her face into his neck....aghhhhhhhhh!

Logging out of Soompi now, see y'all tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

WATCH IT!.

I swear the last two minutes are worth it. Otherwise you won't feel the impact of the last scene.....really I'm telling you watch it!

Also...SJK's hand on SHK's lower back when hugging and her tilting her face into his neck....aghhhhhhhhh!

I can't... I can't... I'm going to end up crying buckets!! :bawling:

39 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

SJK and SHK looks so good in those last two minutes. They should make a baby right there in the middle of the desert, I don't care how uncomfortable or hot it is. I mean they've been apart for too long!. Hugs are all good, but please make babies!. They can make babies here and then again at the camp site...which is what I am hoping KMY means when she says that they showed their love for each other through their bodies.

MAKE BABIES! in Reel and Real life!!

I agree!!! Make babies, NOW!!

This episode was everything ! I was so into it that I wasn’t even able to write any post.

Guys, I enjoyed it soooo much.

As I'm still not able to express myself properly, here some gifs I made of the last scene :wub: In fact, no words needed, right ?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Their hugs!! SongSong, why are you doing this to us ?! Aww it feels so real.

PS : See! Told you that it wasn't a good idea to cry yesterday! I'm worried, do I have enough water in my body aha ? Waiting for english subs now.

1 hour ago, shirunsaadon said:

I just wanna point out..THEIR HUGS AT THE END ARE SOOOOO REAL.....SO DEEPPPPP....WITH JK KISS HY HAIR/HEAD....

I keep repeating that part over n over....at least that hugs scene heal my broken heart earlier...:sweatingbullets:

This is the best!!! OMG! THEY ARE THE BEST!!

Thank you for the recap! you guys are rawk!!

I just manage to watched it just now with my baby, thanks for the recap that you guys made so that I could understand even without any engsub in it.

I'm agree with you, their hugs is really something, even my baby girl's eyes are teary, she is only 2.9yo and yet her eyes is teary. THEIR HUGS ARE REALLY SOMETHING, THEIR EMOTION IS REAL!!

I LOVE YOU ALL! I LOVE SHK AND SJK!! :heart:

What freaks me out is that After all our OTP's misfortune. From natural calamity to road accident to epidemic decease up to the abduction scene. Why can't the writer/director give us that heart longing, lip wrecking kiss we've been waiting for.

Enough of those self restraint kiss and hugging. I want more action this time....in bed. :phew::rolleyes:

I logged out of Soompi and something popped into my head.

Why is KES being so stingy with the KISSES in this drama?.

Why doesn't the OTP kiss when they're parting, re-unitung, out on coffee dates ..... all these scenes were perfect for kisses!

Also, while I love the OSTs ... I was glad to hear Elle Goulding's - How long will I love you for the cafe and room scene....ahhh!..it was perfect...will probably go to sleep listening to this.!!

9 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I logged out of Soompi and something popped into my head.

Why is KES being so stingy with the KISSES in this drama?.

Why doesn't the OTP kiss when they're parting, re-unitung, out on coffee dates ..... all these scenes were perfect for kisses!

Also, while I love the OSTs ... I was glad to hear Elle Goulding's - How long will I love you for the cafe and room scene....ahhh!..it was perfect...will probably go to sleep listening to this.!!

Hahahaha my sentiments too...before leaving for a long mission atleast they should kiss each other...also when they met at the dessert...it's worthy for a kiss scene..the longing and how they miss each other...Korean drama must be conservative...hopefully tomorrow will have a continuation of real kiss ...

DAEEEEEE BAKKKKK... THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST EPISODE EVER... THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST HUG EVER... My stream lagg so didn't join the thread.. I dun wan spoiler ..  just watch on my tv.. that hug OMG .. I DON'T KNOW IF OTHER DRAMA OTHER OTP ABLE TO BRING THIS KIND OF EMOTION IN ME EVER ... it was real.. the emotion.. the body language .. demmmm they are good ... THE BEST OTP EVER .. this is the REAL reason DOTS is so sucezsful... I dun care if he rises from the grave .. I accept anything and everything KES .. whatever happen how they can stay alive .  I DONNN CARE.. I cant stop typingg

3 hours ago, angieknows_11 said:

Dae Young hangs his dog tag on Myeong Joo's doorknob.

Med Team are having coffee drinks together in the cafeteria, and Chi Hoon is complaining (maybe about his responsibilities as a new Daddy).

Shi Jin drops by the hospital, probably to tell Mo Yeon that he'll go to the department store. When are we gonna get another kiss?!

Mo Yeon wants to cry, but she stops herself. Shi Jin hugs her. WILL YOU KISS DAMMIT?!

LOL!! I FEEL YOU!!! I was clenching my fist the whole time during that scene at the

top of my lungs saying kiss her! My mouth open, still waiting and hoping.. And then..

BAM!!! Damn! He just left!!

I seriously wanted to hold their heads together and make them do it!! Not even a single kiss! Not even on the cheek!! Right on episode 15!!! This is drought!!! 

13 minutes ago, Aliesh Nolatgan said:

What freaks me out is that After all our OTP's misfortune. From natural calamity to road accident to epidemic decease up to the abduction scene. Why can't the writer/director give us that heart longing, lip wrecking kiss we've been waiting for.

Enough of those self restraint kiss and hugging. I want more action this time....in bed. :phew::rolleyes:

Yes! I agree. In bed. Or should we wait that 'action' in camping scene? :wub:

Archived