[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I feel like I don't even want to watch Dots anymore. Watching SongSong couple playing around on Instagram is enough lol

hHha just kidding I'm still looking forward to tmr's episode since these lovebirds may have a bed scene hmm....

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, farah2044 said:

i sincerely hope they keep it secret... i m quite sad for song hye kyo....netizen are cursing her very harshly.....they call her richard simmons and ask her to stay away from song joong ki ...i just hope they keep secret so they can enjoy the moment and reveal it when they want to get married.

May i ask you what Richard Simmons means? 

We all support them here but why netizens have to be so harsh? I mean, they don't earn anything so why put so much effort in hating someone? Ughhhh 

21 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

that is totally master minded by Song Joong Ki. the fist bump.. Kyo has never done anything like this before and I really like the fact that she is indeed goes carefree and brave nowadays.. happiness is shine bright in her!

Well... Looks who navigate SHK now... It's Captain Yoo

no wonder our SHK unnie now more tactical in her move

hihi

1 minute ago, farah2044 said:

i sincerely hope they keep it secret... i m quite sad for song hye kyo....netizen are cursing her very harshly.....they call her richard simmons and ask her to stay away from song joong ki ...i just hope they keep secret so they can enjoy the moment and reveal it when they want to get married.

Don't worry .. for every one negative comment they will be 100 positive comment... whether she dates joongki or not .. hater will be hater .. Just 

She has to live and date openly ... there will be 1 million people supporting her .. at least that's the amount of fans she has on her ig now .. 

Oh my god.....so many pages to back read. I couldn't help but express my thanks to @joongkyo for the awesome korean translations for the BTS. 

I also just finished watching the press con. For the first time, I am so proud and happy to understand what they were talking about. Never in my life I felt so happy to know Cantonese & Mandarin. Lol!!!! 

While I look at how SHK positively glows (I assure you..she is always very guarded and pro in her press con), I couldn't help but feel she is a bit loose in this press con. Seriously. ..fist bumps? ??? And that blush. Not her norm. 

I bet u ..they r dating!!!!!

2 minutes ago, anniexdec said:

We all support them here but why netizens have to be so harsh? I mean, they don't earn anything so why put so much effort in hating someone? Ughhhh 

it a bad words...soompi change it to richard simmon.

3 minutes ago, anniexdec said:

it's the censor word.  try to type a curse word and it'll change to richard simmons!

And yeah, ignore negative comments.  The amount of love/likes don't lie. 

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER DID I THINK OF SONG HYE KYO (OF ALL PEOPLE!!!!!!) POSTING THOSE PHOTOS!!!! I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANY SPECULATIONS ANYMORE. 

I JUST BELIEVE IN THEM. PERIOD. 

THEY BOTH LOOK SO HAPPY I AM STILL TREMBLING WHILE TYPING BECAUSE OF JOY. SHEDDING SO MUCH TEARS OF HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW. OH GOSH I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE THIS. THEY LOOK SO COMFORTABLE BESIDE EACH OTHER SIWOBDPBEPWBEDOQHHDIWJWIRHEOWBRUWJWJEJEOWH HOW DO WE ALL SLEEP TONIGHT

O.M.G I can't breath, this day has been THE.BEST.DAY.EVER, my work colleagues are looking at me probably saying "what is this weirdo doing giggling and squealing"  hahaha, I just love everything about them, those PC interactions, those fist bumps, those pictures of them together with different clothes, those new BTS interactions, those pictures of SHK in her Instagram omo, I just love this day and them so much, JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY WILL YOU?

Seriously, so many thoughts are going around in my head right now and I dont think I can figure it all out tonight lol SongSong couple got me this time! Well, if this is reverse psychology on us shippers then I can only say: Well played SongSong! Very well played indeed! 

7 minutes ago, anniexdec said:

I feel like I don't even want to watch Dots anymore. Watching SongSong couple playing around on Instagram is enough lol

hHha just kidding I'm still looking forward to tmr's episode since these lovebirds may have a bed scene hmm....

I haven't visited the main DOTS thread for days already (i think??). THIS FEELS WEIRD LOL! WE ARE ALL STAYING HERE NOW COS SONGSONG IS SLAYIN'!!!!!!!

So this is how the day went:

1. The PC with lots of skinship/ close interactions between Song-Song couple. :phew:

2. Photoshoot \m/ :w00t:

3. The new BTS from KBS :lol:

4. 4 pics of our couple from Kyo's IG :love:

I'm dead. Totally the best shipping day ever!!! 

Thank you all for making this thread so much fun and enjoyable <3

(Btw, it's my first post and I'm way too excited now :joy:)

Archived