[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I die everytime I watch SongSong fist bump gif.:wub:

I love their gaze....eye ship...their smile...joongki heart must be bursting inside...how cute is our HyeKyo...kyahhhhh....I can feel the love through my bone....am gonna flying when am home....

Somebody plz pick me from the floor....my soul already left me...hope my hubby can catch it for me later....:sweatingbullets:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

let me die first please.... will be back after resurrection and collecting my soul! OMG this is UNBELIEVABLE!!! I need to drive home OMG lemme pull over and calm the heck down!! breathe in.... breathe out..

Let me die with you!

Life imitates art and vice versa! (In this case, it's the art of acting.)

We have just witnessed KMY and YSJ come to life! The characters that they were portraying actually became a reality! Only YSJ can make KMY smile and off the camera reel, only SJK can make SHK beam a smile like that! YSJ and his witty remarks and actions and KMY effortlessly carefree personality - All came about at the HK press conference, unmasked by the real actors/actress themselves... It's not an act after all, it is THEM! Their presence were phenomenal! It was so wonderful and surreal watching these two lovebirds display acts of sweetness and friendliness amongst each other. It helps that the event itself was a favorable and warm one and our couple appears to be relaxed and enjoying everything. Seemed like everyone in there was as chummy as us and a Song-Song Couple fans as well, perhaps!? They were at ease the entirety of the PC, I mean, seriously - Fist Bumps!?!? Super love that part especially! Every single and little gestures, skin contacts and their bewitching gazes caught my eyes! I was at awe at everything... and did I mention their appalling fashion sense? It's visually pleasing my eyes with their ridiculously good looks and tone down yet stunning outfits! Although, I cannot understand a single word that they say, It was to my advantage! Yes! I was able to just concentrate and drool on their charming selves. My infatuation with SHK and SJK are breath of fresh air... Gaaaaah!

Well, I've shared my thoughts even if I missed about a quarter left of the live coverage thanks to my my job, had to come back to my senses and my real life! HA! But ooooh, this thread is so amazing. Thanks for all the photos and videos you guys posted, I was able to back read and see everything!

Now, if only I can watch the (eng) subbed version of this PC... hmmm.

In the meantime, have to get back to work again! *sigh*

EDIT:

OMG! New BTS... okay, work can wait! I MUST WATCH THIS FIRST!!! Waaaaaah....

So many things happening today.. I cant keep up. I so want to stop working and go home and concentrate on the songsong couple..hahaha Feeling so giddy.. I like seeing kyo like this.. More relaxed and smiling!! Thank you sjk for making her smile.. I dont know what the future holds for them.. Hoping for the best for our OTP. 

keep the updates coming. Hope they have more activities.. 

Is it Holloween?

They tricked us yesterday but today they feast us with many treats... Gosh, I cannot take it anymore... this couple is so loveable. I feel blessed. :heart:12439180_976544505734860_203630871754686

This is so much love :heart:

In the Guerilla date right after Innocent Man, SJK talked about his love life:

Interviewer: If you were to fall in love, would you date openly or secretly?

SJK: Openly only if I were caught. I want someone I can be relaxed around with. A kind-hearted girl is best. Also someone who's witty.

My dear SJK, you have been caught red-handed. Please just declare your love now. SHK fulfills all your requirements of your  ideal girl-she's smart, gorgeous, funny and kind!!!

52 minutes ago, awestruckshipper said:

Bow Down to HongKong!! They must have desired and shipped them sooo much that they must expose their couplehood in whatever circumstances .There and then!!...In that case..NA!  give both of you 1 chair and you share.Just give us your couple poses NOW! We need to feast our eyes!:glasses:

hell yeah...what a good idea they only give 1 chair so we can have this beautiful wedding photo. LOL SALUTE TO HK PC TEAM.

SHK has announced her name in Cantonese before in other interviews in HK.  She been to HK numerous times for filming such as The Grandmaster, The Crossing  and her movies promotions.

but this is SJK first time in HK and the media is lapping it up.

26 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I AM DYING!!! WAS THIS POSTED! THEY ARE SO DATING! IT'S NOT EVEN DEBATABLE AT THIS POINT!

Omg !! I was literally away for an hour for work and this is what I come back to ! It's getting CRAZY !!!!!! Don't be surprised if we suddenly have news of a WEDDING tomorrow 

I need to SCREEEEEEEEEAMMMMM

@joongkyo dearest .. pls translate the BTS for us ? And thks for the rooco IG translation :wub:

Anyone has the link to where we can state our interest for Director cut DVD on daum? I need to spend some good money to stare at my beloved kikyo scenes n bts over and over and over again... 

Gals .. Please enjoy this moment … remember this moment.. This is rare – esp coming for a top A list couple … I ship a lot of couples (If previously I said I didn’t ship a lot .. I lied .. :D because it’s embarrassing to admit that I’m such a romantic fool that wish every sweet couple in KDrama would ‘transfer’ their onscreen chemistry to real life .. to name a few – I ship BYJ/CJW .. CJW/LBH .. CJW/RyuShiWOn, CJW/KwongSwangWoo .. that’s was during the early 2000 … BiKyo, PMY/LMH, PMY/JCW, KSH/JJH (though she is married so I ship them in my dream) .. and of course Queen In Heon couple ..

You gal have no idea how long I waited .. and waited and hope and hope For any sign … any hint … photoshoot … any sign of interaction… (with the exception of QIHM couple – anyway their popularity can’t be compared with SongSong couple so the impact is different). And I am always disappointed ..

This is Euphoria – I don’t know how many time I resurrected today? … Like I said earlier .. It’s not SJK action that affected me so much .. It’s SHK … I trust her expression .. that look .. that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH look …

They are perfect together

I am emotionally wrecked

I wonder if other kikyo nation is going as crazy as us here … I can’t work .. I have been neglecting my work and my colleague is doing some testing (speakers) – Thinking Out loud in on replay mode .. I’ve been listening to the same song for hours – and it suited my feeling right now ..  “Darling I will be loving you till seventhy” … Joongki Singing to Hye Kyo

TRANSLATIONS FOR BTS  

TAKE 1  

SHK - WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING ? ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY SHOULDER? 

SJK - *LAUGHING* No (but in a cute way, like nooooo) 

SHK - IS IT MY SHOULDER YOU'RE LOOKING AT?

SJK  -  I AM TRYING TO HOLD MY LAUGHTER

*thanks @Joonhee222

TAKE 2

SJK - DEEP BREATH AND CLOSES EYES , basically teasing her since she said he was staring at her shoulder.

SHK - almost beats him up...lol

TAKE 3 

basically she asks him if he wants to have coffee with her so he's being an adorable a*s by acting unresponsive . He's teasing her.

TAKE  4

SHK - want to have coffee with me?

SJK starts laughing like an idiot..lol

I think he said something like he's going to move his gaze down a little?. I guess they're continuing to discuss where he should be looking ?...lol

TAKE 5

SHK - want to have coffee with me?

SJK - Okay, okay *pushes her shoulder*.....man, I'm going crazy.

FINALLY 

SJK manages to control his expressions and SHK clicks her fingers and says "yay...it's done "

IN THE END OF THE BTS , HE SAID THAT HE WON THE STARING CONTEST SINCE SHE BLINKED FIRST!!!! OMG, LORD, SAVE ME!

SHK - It feels like a staring contest.

SJK - YAAAH!. I WON THIS!!

1 minute ago, Bambiina said:

Gals .. Please enjoy this moment … remember this moment.. This is rare – esp coming for a top A list couple … I ship a lot of couples (If previously I said I didn’t ship a lot .. I lied .. :D because it’s embarrassing to admit that I’m such a romantic fool that wish every sweet couple in KDrama would ‘transfer’ their onscreen chemistry to real life .. to name a few – I ship BYJ/CJW .. CJW/LBH .. CJW/RyuShiWOn, CJW/KwongSwangWoo .. that’s was during the early 2000 … BiKyo, PMY/LMH, PMY/JCW, KSH/JJH (though she is married so I ship them in my dream) .. and of course Queen In Heon couple ..

You gal have no idea how long I waited .. and waited and hope and hope For any sign … any hint … photoshoot … any sign of interaction… (with the exception of QIHM couple – anyway their popularity can’t be compared with SongSong couple so the impact is different). And I am always disappointed ..

This is Euphoria – I don’t know how many time I resurrected today? … Like I said earlier .. It’s not SJK action that affected me so much .. It’s SHK … I trust her expression .. that look .. that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH look …

They are perfect together

I am emotionally wrecked

I wonder if other kikyo nation is going as crazy as us here … I can’t work .. I have been neglecting my work and my colleague is doing some testing (speakers) – Thinking Out loud in on replay mode .. I’ve been listening to the same song for hours – and it suited my feeling right now ..  “Darling I will be loving you till seventhy” … Joongki Singing to Hye Kyo

I think I should mark in my calendar "this is my Song Song Shipper's date" hahaha. 

Am I dreaming?!? In heaven now?!? Too much surprising and present? Nah nah nah....It's real real real. Who need their selca? Nahhhh....OK I still need LOL......So greedy I am!

How can I survive if they have bed scene in ep 13 on tomorrow evening? I will die because of happiness soon....HUHUHU

Well well well... I never expect this at all. In fact, i was expecting a more mysterious body language from them so we have to play detective to figure it out. 

But but but.... it turned out *smirk* that their interaction today was 100% different than those awkward first PC. *yay!* I even thought that yesterday, the way SHK avoided camera to capture them walked side by side was unnecessary, or necessary because it was their first plan after all.

In conclusion, I think today was a new plan from the manager: "okay. Since ppl know we share table together, had meal, and even went here together, so why don't you both relax a bit and don't make an awkward move anymore.  Just be yourself, owkay?" *SJK smirk happily. SHK smilingly nodded*

Now, i think it's time we entering the new stage: "Let people see how close we are as a 'colleague? Or friend? Or whatever ppl wanted us to be?', but we will keep our relationship secret till the time we throw the bomb to every single ears in the world." *ring ring wedding bell*

anyway, ignore my statement above. It's my delusion. I don't find the need of speculation or analysis from today PC. They amuses our eyes with their sweet interaction, laughing each other, and touching here and there. I'm so so happy to the point I'm smiling to my screen phone like a crazy panda! *kyaaaa!*

Archived