[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, melissala said:

The comments are amusing. The SongSong pls and then stuff like this  :  Kinda odd the're avoiding each other in public but have no problem going to a tea shop in the middle of the night. Strange...

:lol:

Lmao!!! She knows English. So I wonder how are they discussing this over snacks/drinks. 

Due to my love for these two individually and as a pair.... I find myself being a little to pushy shall we say... maybe selfish hahaha. So I decided just for a few moments to try and put myself through the mindset of SJK AND SHK.

Ahem Shall I start.... (this is delusional fun btw)

SJK: APRIL 1, 2016( Oh man... how do I manage to get myself out of this hole I dug... I almost spilled our secret. When they asked "Who would I choose KMY OR KMJ? I said KMY but I should've stopped there but nooo I had to get verbal diarrhea right after and admit that SHK(my girl) would get mad if I said otherwise ugh she's going to kill me. Tonight I see her but game plan keep a fair distance I expect more than a dozen photogs and journalist.... hmmm shiet I wonder if Dispatch will be watching.... NOPE we can't get caught yet. I'm not going to let anyone ruin this for us. I refuse for our relationship to be a scandal damnit. It's going to kill me to not be able to be near her or speak to her but as a good bf should be "I'll be watching you from a far" and besides the whole point of this party was for US to thank the staff for the hardwork everyone did on the drama.  Besides Its not even a date. Im not gonna stress about it. Oh shoot she just texted me..... :confounded:

SHK: (Watching KBS 9:00 news) wow that guy actually admitted that he's worried Ill get mad ... thats so sweet BUT IM GOING TO KILL HIM... Later on.... I need to text him.. We got to figure out what were doing... I hope he understands that NOW is not the right time to come forward with our relationship. Ive been through it before.. I don't want anyone to think that wow I don't know how to properly date but instead I date another costar. Ugh Its not like I planned on falling for him. Its not that easy when you spend 7 months of filming with a man that honestly is RIGHT for me in every possible way. I mean come on how often do I really kiss back right... It's not fair that the people around me can date openly but I can't. UGH Im thinking about this too much. Gotta figure out what to tell him... I know what Im going to do.... just go to this party have a good time with my coworkers and filming staff and thats it go home and wish him a good night via bathtub.... It's going to be hard but I know he will be around watching me... It's not like Im going to be drinking anyways. Im sure it'll be fine. I just gotta remember no smiling as i walk into that restaurant. Everyone is going to see it on my face....:flushed: hmmm I wonder what I should text him..... I know

OPERATION: S.W.Y.M.

HERE WE GO.......

2016040121070393456_3.jpg

. Can Everyone tell? ....... GODDESS YES WE CAN 

2016040121014172263_1.jpg

Lol I hope you ladies enjoyed that... I tried my best to put myself in their shoes. Im crossing my fingers I'm close hahaha

I'm sorry and you all can call me delusional.. halusional.. crazional.. shipperisional whatever.. but actually me and my Kyonatics gank in our close circle (few native Seoul Koreans, one Dutch Koreans, one Pinoy, few Indonesians living in NY, LA, Hawaii and Netherlands) have been in a intense and deep discussion about them we actually come to conclusion that their relationship is on its warmest stage.. it is serious.. it is maintain and it is developing and it looks like they basically already cohabit under the same roof. 

7 minutes ago, CherryS said:

I think that picture is all crew staff members only :) oh ic ARGUS is there.. sorry :)

Oh, you're simply mistaken there! Take a loooong closer look babe. You'll see them, they're so easy to spot! B)

12 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

I'm sorry and you all can call me delusional.. halusional.. crazional.. shipperisional whatever.. but actually me and my Kyonatics gank in our close circle (few native Seoul Koreans, one Dutch Koreans, a Pinoy, few Indonesians living in NY, LA, Hawaii and Netherlands) have been in a intense and deep discussion about them we actually come to conclusion that their relationship is on its warmest stage.. it is serious.. it is maintain and develop and it looks like they basically already cohabit under the same roof. 

BRAVOOOO..... Thank you @SeGafanlady for saying this out out hehehe... 

9 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

Did you not see them they are literally and arm length away from eachother .... Back on the right side...

@missandrea Ty for the picture. ugh a shipping we will go hi ho a dario a shipping we will go :wub:

Girl, tell me about it! I have never, ever shipped anyone in my entire life, let alone be on a forum talking about it! HA! I am getting well in too deep with my Song-Song obsession, LOL! Well, I believe our delusions are more probable and acceptable because there is one couple that I highly doubt that they are ever going to be together, Hello! That one guy is happily married with a kid - see, highly doubt it! Haha. 

8 minutes ago, melissala said:

That's not from last night though?  It's from the other party on the 25th right? 

If she stood up she'd be standing almost right by him.  I see you leaning down on purpose 

Hahaha they are trying so hard again :P good eye!!

But yeah it was the night where some of the ladies were wearing red and a cap and the boys wearing black and a cap.

They had so many dinners/get together that I can't keep it straight except by what they were wearing hahaha.

12 minutes ago, petitemusings said:

But yeah it was the night where some of the ladies were wearing red and a cap and the boys wearing black and a cap.

They had so many dinners/get together that I can't keep it straight except by what they were wearing hahaha.

Yeah, I don't think it was as SHK is wearing reddish/maroonish cardigan/sweater top. It's from the previous get together or at the last shooting spot. That guy Sundubuali just posted it and no one posted it yet so I did. 

Did you guys see this?! Look at his 'sigh'. lol

He was probably like those announcers....  Trying to get me to call her beauty when there's only one beauty in his mind hahah.

I'm so glad to see his first reaction after that question. Not the standard "yes".

23 minutes ago, petitemusings said:

Yes I think you are onto something.... It was from the same night.

17 minutes ago, missandrea said:

Yeah, I don't think it was as SHK is wearing reddish/maroonish cardigan/sweater top. It's from the previous get together or at the last shooting spot. That guy Sundubuali just posted it and no one posted it yet so I did. 

This is the only picture where SHK can be seen with the maroon top because I remember seeing zyon in a picture with david I believe and it was suspected that it was sometime this year but in fact it was much earlier. To be specific it had to have occurred before October 31 because on Jasper Cho's instagram he can be seen in one of the pics with 2 other guys and the hat is the same in the entire staff and cast group photo and again it was uploaded oct 31 but it had the hashtag #TBT. So it could have been a dinner after they got back from filming in greece

5 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

This is the only picture where SHK can be seen with the maroon top because I remember seeing zyon in a picture with david I believe and it was suspected that it was sometime this year but in fact it was much earlier. To be specific it had to have occurred before October 31 because on Jasper Cho's instagram he can be seen in one of the pics with 2 other guys and the hat is the same in the entire staff and cast group photo and again it was uploaded oct 31 but it had the hashtag #TBT. So it could have been a dinner after they got back from filming in greece

Ooooh good catch there! #TBT is thrown there so yeah, it must've been before Oct. 31. Back when things are easy and they can be photographed together or at least in close proximity without a faze in the world. 

2 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

oh i went into digging and saw that it was from that night! Fatima is wearing the same shirt and that wall is the same haha The caridgan did throw me off, but i guess she had a red cardigan instead of a shirt. Do we know if there are any song joong ki pics from that day? I just know one of the soldiers posted a selfie with kyo that day, but none for sjk?

Archived