[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 minute ago, annypooh said:

@joongkyoyes I spot him but couldn't tell which table is SHK since it's so dark. Thank you!!!

He left already?! Shouldn't he be the last to leave?

there's like a hundred people there, let them drink all night and he can go lol 

I bet SHK will be leaving soon too, well as soon as it seems like she's not leaving right after him 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man can't even get them together in a group photo! These two are really ninjas of the highest order. Wherever they were at the party I'm sure these two were the main focal point but I love how they seemed more concerned about everyone having a good time and not making it all about themselves. Just another reason why I love them both and why they're so perfect for each other. It's super duper frustrating from a shipper's standpoint to not be able to see them together though. As long as they keep seeing each other, I'll be happy though.

5 minutes ago, melissala said:

there's like a hundred people there, let them drink all night and he can go lol 

I bet SHK will be leaving soon too, well as soon as it seems like she's not leaving right after him 

Lol. But he's one of the host so he's not supposed to leave. He has to take someone home. Lol

@joongkyoI agree! I'm so confused now! I was all excited about event, but now I can't even see or think straight. All these pictures are making me happy and mad at the same time! Why can't you two have a pic together? 

Why? Why?!

5 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

I thought SHK left already too? I'm so confused right now. LOL. And what's up with SJK sticking around the old people? HAHA

No, I think she's still in there..lol..she seems to be the centre of the party. All the boys around her and posting her pictures.

@BlossomFlowers22 I'm 10000% sure it's him. I compared the restaurant structure and the door panels in both the pictures and it's the same :) . So he was next to the black wall of the cafe, next to the window which had been covered so that people outside couldn't see in.

Hahaha their levels to not be seen together is so amusing too. I can't be mad that they don't have a picture together (unless it's an official event) and sort of expected it. Just like the prescon, they are avoiding each other in front of the media!

My suspicion is that joongki is seating near the entrance, so the media could focus on him and take pics. That way his girl can have fun and relax! You know how she's careful around the media these days. These two are really good! I seriously suspect that a bomb will be drop in the near future!

P.S. songsong couple is so nice! they let their co-workers shine. No wonder they are so well liked and respected in the industry!

1 minute ago, joongkyo said:

No, I think she's still in there..lol..she seems to be the centre of the party. All the boys around her and posting her pictures.

wasn't there a video of her leaving?? i saw one...   unless people are posting the pics after they have all left the party?

I guess they are laying things low, knowing every eye is on them, be it from fans or media so they are trying to be very careful on how they appear together. I am sure they are very close and have a great relationship otherwise we wouldn't be here but I guess maybe even the agencies asked from them to be cautious and not appear together, be it in the same table or even in the same pic, which is crazy because since they freaking co-hosted the party it's expected and most normal to at least have a picture together but I guess it is how it is and we have to accept it. I do think it's a smart move because it doesn't let pitiful people throw hate at them and they want to protect their relationship but I guess I am greedy in wanting some piece of them LOL.

I am happy to know everyone had a great time, they all deserve it for the hard work they put it, my shipper heart wanted a picture of them together so badly but also the rational part of me says the more suspicious they are the more chances there are that there is something. 

Thank you so much to everyone who kept posting all the pics and kept us informed, you guys are the best and this ship owes you big time.

Let's keep on sailing guys, I hope we will get to see more of them in the next weeks. Much love!

Aww... so many of you are so disappointed. I think I'm the only one who enjoyed the way SJK and SHK evaded being in the same pictures. I mean who goes so out of their way to do so, not people who like to go drinking with each other! 

I found this whole episode a lot of fun, even though my brain hurts. Maybe I am the craziest shipper..lol!

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Aww... so many of you are so disappointed. I think I'm the only one who enjoyed the way SJK and SHK evaded being in the same pictures. I mean who goes so out of their way to do so, not people who like to go drinking with each other! 

I found this whole episode a lot of fun, even though my brain hurts. Maybe I am the craziest shipper..lol!

i had fun too....  totes with them not having any pics together, totally avoiding it... 

I can't sleep tonight wondering what this two up too....why all their co actor don't have any pic. With both of them...even JinGoo our SongSong supporter don't post any pic. With them....waeeeee.....Alpha Team...come on...give us any pic. With both of them....:glasses:

Archived