[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Who was wearing these clothes?. I'm posting the link of a picture someone took with SHK at the party right now. I can't seem to post the image directly

http://image.dcinside.com/viewimagePop.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no=29bcc427b38477a16fb3dab004c86b6fd0548bb7fdb4d15d4e49608dcda9c9b6d677a86472e0977e94188e2b91446264fee02ff86c7d3a970ddcb0535af423e59932&f_no=24b0d121e09c32b66bb8

It's from dxx.x._.Ux instagram but I don't know him sorry !

@razledgoose I already found it and posted the original picture :) thanks.

Can you all see Captain! He's sitting all the way at the back next to the window, you can see his cap and shirt with the navy blue sleeves. This picture was taken by the same guy who took a selfie with Kyo.

It's so funny that all the boys are on Kyo's table!...lol, Big Boss your team has abandoned you.

edit: Isn't it so strange that he's still at the party but they're never in the same picture. Not even the group picture that Bo Hyun Ahn posted.

Seems like both are laying low.  Nice of them. 

It's funny that the co-hosts of the party, who get together to eat all the time are miles away from each other and haven't taken any pictures.  I guess again, if they had it would  be the biggest news...  

Just now, melissala said:

Seems like both are laying low.  Nice of them. 

It's funny that the co-hosts of the party, who get together to eat all the time are miles away from each other and haven't taken any pictures.  I guess again, if they had it would  be the biggest news...  

his conspicuous absence from the group picture which has the entire cast. Anyways looks like the more happening party is at Kyo's table...lol...why oh why is SJK sitting next to a window on the other side of the restaurant.

And Jin Goo was on the same table with the boys and the co-host, having fun while he is sitting and hiding in there somewhere. Its quite unusual for hosts and close colleagues to be so distant like that. I'm pretty sure these two are taking turns to play ninja. Earlier: SJK In, SHK Out. Now: SHK In, SJK Out. You guys are giving me headache

well, tonight was so much fun lol

i wasn't interested to ever make any post you know hehe...
after visiting soompi for years and years and years i never realy took the plunge opening an account. Even when the last time i was here trolling Pinocchio ;)

Idk why there's something about Dots that gets to me... and the last episodes makes me crazyyyy ( I'm seriously laughing at my self after anticipating that super long kiss from mars )

----------
Like most of you I have watch the cringe worthy interview.. And I find my self quite curious...
Looking at the perspective of the TV station wich is KBS.
DotS is one of their successful product now.. and by an extension the Leads SJK and SHK are their number 1 objective to be protected right now, well at least until the show is over., aside from that I'm guessing KBS is also in the "know" of their relationship.
This interview was conducted by KBS program, at first I thought the interview will be conducted Safely, meaning question about the Story, Character development, a little bit of SJK background and a little bit of teasing etc, but SAFE.
But instead they sneakily make strange questions and after reading the nuances shown by @joongkyo, I was like what's up with you????? Why the sudden attack?
At the end of the interview, I was cheering for SJK when he was forced to tell the anchorwoman she's beautiful, he sneakily add she's more mischievous than she seems on TV.
Idk why but it's very strange for me why KBS took this route.

2 minutes ago, razledgoose said:

@joongkyo isn't that a totally different place from where the party was at??? 

I don't eve know anymore...my brain is confused ..lol

BUT

Is anyone else able to spot SJK in this picture?.. Look at the table with the waiter next to it (the guy with the body apron). SJK is the one sitting next to the black wall. Are my eyes the only one that see him so clearly?...lol.. Basically, he can see SHK's table from where he's sitting.

Just now, joongkyo said:

I don't eve know anymore...my brain is confused ..lol

BUT

Is anyone else able to spot SJK in this picture?.. Look at the table with the waiter next to it (the guy with the body apron). SJK is the one sitting next to the black wall. Are my eyes the only one that see him so clearly?...lol.. Basically, he can see SHK's table from where he's sitting.

Yes.  I agree with you that SJK is sitting by the window.  

Wow...So SHK are one of Alpha Team member now???...:D

She really learn well...both of them really Hold their Special Force couple name to live...lol...did Kim Bum puppy notice our girl not eating n drinks...well...am sure he gonna ascot his Capt. Again...coz Capt. GF must be hungry....she need her dinner+supper+dessert...:P

Our SongSong/KiKyo couple really like mid nite snack...:wub: (Read with Junsu Ost as BGM)

edit: it's 2.00am here...am still can't sleep...keep refreshing this page...I even abandon all my other SNS account...:crazy:

Archived