[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

3 minutes ago, CherryS said:

They're both the same white tops color inside plus white shoes :)

yes, their outfit match so well with each other, simple, only two colors, he is manly color and she is feminine. I don't know how to explain it, duh... the pic in @joongkyopost above, so nice they put them side by side, showing more of their matching colors.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god, the SongSong couple look so beautiful and I'm so giddy that they're together right now!! SHK, you gorgeous girl! She's glowing! It looks like she got a haircut. I'm itching to get the same cut. HAHA! Hope to get pictures of them together although the chances are slim. 

Btw, so it's confirmed that they will be on the same flight to Hong Kong? I wonder if they'll be bold and be together at the airport and everything. I don't see why not since they're there at the same time. Also SJK made it clear on national news that they both hang out. So I get the feeling we will be spoiled with lots of goodies? I hope I hope!

Anyway, many of you have expressed it all but I wanted to weigh in on that extended news interview. I don't know if embarrassing is even the proper term to describe these two. Like the rest of you, I cringed and am suggesting they bury their faces somewhere for a long time. Talk about desperate. 

But then I guess they did something for us. What we got out of it is that SJK is loyal to SHK. At the end of the day, it'll always be SHK that he chooses. Else someone will be mad. ^_^ His care for her is evident and I'm glad we got to see him stand his ground. Moreover he even agreed that the news lady cannot break up the SongSong couple. Awww! SJK shows unwavering dedication towards SHK and it makes me feel these two are really in the stages of becoming a couple, if not in the early stages of a couple already. C'mon, a mere colleague would not get mad if her costar didn't choose her and neither would the costar feel it would offend her if he didn't choose her and vice versa. Also the consideration he has towards her isn't that of respect a hoobae has for his sunbae but more on a personal level. They are just adorable! I just can't get over SJK's giddy expression when being asked about the dating rumors though. He can't even hide his excitement from it all. It's like he wouldn't mind the world knowing. Fact he wants the world to know. Both of them better stake claim on each other soon! There are too many hungry wolves wanting a piece of them. By the way, aside from pestering a compliment out of SJK for their own satisfaction, I get the feeling that these people know a thing or two about the real status of SongSong.  

28 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

But then I guess they did something for us. What we got out of it is that SJK is loyal to SHK. At the end of the day, it'll always be SHK that he chooses. Else someone will be mad. ^_^ His care for her is evident and I'm glad we got to see him stand his ground. Moreover he even agreed that the news lady cannot break up the SongSong couple. Awww! SJK shows unwavering dedication towards SHK and it makes me feel these two are really in the stages of becoming a couple, if not in the early stages of a couple already. C'mon, a mere colleague would not get mad if her costar didn't choose her and neither would the costar feel it would offend her if he didn't choose her and vice versa. Also the consideration he has towards her isn't that of respect a hoobae has for his sunbae but more on a personal level. They are just adorable! I just can't get over SJK's giddy expression when being asked about the dating rumors though. He can't even hide his excitement from it all. It's like he wouldn't mind the world knowing. Fact he wants the world to know. Both of them better stake claim on each other soon! There are too many hungry wolves wanting a piece of them. By the way, aside from pestering a compliment out of SJK for their own satisfaction, I get the feeling that these people know a thing or two about the real status of SongSong.  

Omg, I feel the same way. Good thing you posted first because I was scared I might be the only one who felt that way. lol However cringe-worthy and unprofessional the anchors were, I wasn't totally 'unhappy' about it since it given us proof how loyal SJK is to SHK. I try to veer away from this thread lately since I don't want to ship them as hard as I shipped SHK with another actor before. I don't want to get my heart broken again. However, after watching the interview, I found myself back in this thread rooting for the couple. I have a new found respect for SJK, sticking up for SHK like that. He stood his ground. I'm just so happy. SHK deserves a guy like SJK who will protect her. :)

So the dots party is at a restaurant and not a hotel? 

So people from outside can see into the restaurant? Great so we will get pictures of them in there! I doubt they'll sit together though with all eyes peering in. 

@alleverything yep, the two of them will keep going onto different tables. Moreover as the hosts it will be rude if they sat on the same table at the same time so early on in the dinner.

@ilovesjk yup, like I guessed it's at a restaurant. Seems like many fans still hanging around outside, also it seems that people outside have a clear view of what is going on inside even if they aren't in the restaurant itself.

http://cdn.newsen.com/newsen/news_photo/2016/04/01/201604012047349310_1.jpg

I must say that our Song-Song couple looks good tonight. Both are down to casual dressing though they came with a coat. I bet they had discussed what to wear, meaning the dress coat, as you can see they came in sneakers too. I'm thrilled to know that they must have been in constant touch while arranging this dinner and also, for their HK trip. It's good to know that they're actually in touch with all these events, not to mention behind all these scenes.

Maybe, they're planning their next vacation together? Lol....or ..... when they will 'clarify' the dating rumours by confirming that it's true?  :D 

I'm definitely hoping that the crew of 300+ will encourage our couple to date and give their support (in terms of quiet support), especially Team Alpha. SJK, like the male news presenter said, is wise like a 50 year-old man although he is young. That means he's definitely matured and we have already seen that he has the ability to weave his way out of a challenging situation by playing on psychology of the mind. Lol....

No, we're not dating so if you see us, it means that SHK and I are discussing about the rumours that we're dating over a meal. If you see us in NY next time holding hands in public, it means that we're living up to your love for the drama.     :w00t:

Way to go, SJK and SHK! You both rock!

Hye Kyo, being such a ninja!. Can't find any pictures of her from inside the restaurant...lol...is anyone on weibo or baidu here?. I think some of the fan taken pictures are being circulated there. Could you people look around and share it with us over here. 

:)

At least SJK is walking around

Archived