[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi ,all my sunbaenims!!I can't resist nomore.Been reading and reading and i am totally embroil in this thread so much that i miss reading even when i am busy!!The couple is awesome and all of you are awesome!!I am so excited now,to be able to hop on this ship and set sail!!

Thanks so much for the pictures :D I thought it was Cap. Yoo, haha, the cap and black jacket, still can't move on from ep 12...

SHK wore sport shoes quite often now, wonder whose influence is that? I hope all the cast and crew are having fun tonight.

송중기♥송혜교, 통 크게 '태후' 회식 쐈지 말입니다

201604012057776286_56fe625fa4f66.jpg

[OSEN=정유진 기자] 배우 송중기와 송혜교가 KBS 2TV '태양의 후예' 스태프 및 제작진, 배우들에게 저녁 식사를 대접했다. 

송중기와 송혜교는 1일 오후 서울 강남구 논현동 모처에서 '태양희 후예' 회식에 참석했다. 이날 회식은 송중기와 송혜교가 제작진 및 출연진을 위해 직접 마련한 자리. 두 사람은 취재진의 방문을 예상하지 못한 듯 수줍은 모습으로 식당에 들어섰다는 후문이다.

송중기와 송혜교가 거액을 들여 회식 자리를 마련한 것은 고마움의 표시였다. 두 배우 측 한 관계자는 지난달 29일 OSEN에 “두 배우가 배우들과 제작진에게 고맙다는 의미로 회식을 마련했다”라면서 “다른 드라마에서도 다른 배우들이 늘 하는 일인데 알려지게 돼서 쑥스럽다”라고 회식의 성격에 대해 설명했다. 

한편 현재 '태양의 후예'는 30%가 넘는 시청률로 큰 사랑을 받고 있다. 중국에서도 동시 방송되고 있는 이 드라마의 인기는 신드롬이라 불러도 무방할 정도로 뜨겁다. /eujenej@osen.co.kr

It's ilegal to be that beautiul, can't imagine how their kids will looked like. I justblove SHK outfit, she is a real goddess.

Still backreading the tread but can't help to sneak in to the last page. the shippers tread moves as fast or even faster than the drama tread, I can hardly catch up, lol, you are all jjang!!!  continue backreading...

they are the Brad/Angelina , Prince William/Princess Kate --- of South Korea  ----  all eyes are on their love story and both admired by their looks, humility, generosity and kindness.  I hope they will always be loved forever ----

I wonder if they both arrived almost at the same time? And I'm curious how they'll greet each other, a "friendly close colleague" kiss or hug? :lol:

Look at those people outside! They are like the most sought after and most talked about couple today. All eyes are on them watching and waiting for each and every move and interested in everything that they do

13 minutes ago, razledgoose said:

they are the Brad/Angelina , Prince William/Princess Kate --- of South Korea  ----  all eyes are on their love story and both admired by their looks, humility, generosity and kindness.  I hope they will always be loved forever ----

Couldn't agree more with you. this couple is sure beautiful...thanks to @joongkyo and any other chingoos for posting all of the pics..can't get enough of them.:wub:

Wow...there are so many journalist/people gathering outside the restaurant. More pics to be expected. Lol

Archived