[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Hi hi.. whoever is in Korea right now.. so it seems the dinner is held at a hotel in gangnam. .pls go hang out there if you can.. but apparently they are restricting access and photos etc... 

If it's not a wedding announcement. . Then I hope it will be all quiet :P

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@applegirl2 do you know the name of the hotel? @2cents wanted to head there. Also, can you tell me if the Chinese netizens have heard anything about a KBS sponsored trip for the entire cast and crew, to show them their gratitude for the immense success of the show. Wonder if SJK and SHK will be able to make it despite their busy schedules, I remember that SHK wasn't able to go for the TWTWB trip but JIS did go.

@joongkyo  sadly no information abt the hotel for now.. are there many in gang nam? I'm not familiar with Korea .. haha 

yeah.. Some talk abt a reward trip by kbs. . but no confirmed news. . they're probably trying to coordinate schedules and  such.. I reckon sjk will probably be too busy to make it though .. :tears:

Good morning all shippers!

ive had the hardest time trying to get back in this thread but I have no problem logging in to the main dots thread. Soompi must hates me. Lol

anywho, just wanted to say I love love LOVE the way captain hugged our beauty so much that I wanted to hug my husband the way he did to her just to see how it feels like when he was hugging her. Does that make me crazy?

I am appalled at that last bit of Joong Ki's interview. Totally cringeworthy. I was like, someone make them stop. The male anchor kept pushing Joong Ki to that female anchor. Gawd. You can tell that Joong Ki was subtly becoming uncomfortable. However, overall, his answers to the questions are very well thought out. He is truly wise beyond his years. And I feel like, he was not given the questions before hand, and prepared for it, because of the way he answered them, seems like he just thought of them, right then and there. He was just probably given an idea of the general theme of the questions that will be propounded. Probably why he found it hard answering those awkward questions by the end. 

This SJK syndrome has gotten the worst out  of me :D and the thing is I dont give a damn. 

I just cant stay still. Like I feel the need to check my phone every second for any updates with our couple. I keep on refreshing this thread . I am thirsty for upadtes ! Please ! Someones dying here! :lol::D

I have no one to talk to and channel my thoughts and feelings with our couple personally. my family members are not that interested in kpop as I am. My sister tells me Im getting crazy Lol. Cause  of this strong urge of shipping of people who are in a showbusiness. Gahh...

My bestfriend who influenced me to watch kpop which lead me here today, fangirling and shipping Song Song couple like a retard,  the only one in this world who will understand my fangirling is miles away ! working abroad. :tears: I feel like crying..   

Sorry for the rant. I just feel the need to get it out. Btw thank you all for always updating . Youre all jjang! 

I just watched the full interview of SJK at KBS news9... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnlQyhgFkYc

& i laughed so hard when the anchor asked SJK to pick between KMY or the female anchor...it's so obvious that he want to say KMY but he didn't want to upset the female anchor. As i noticed, the korean culture tend to pick the person beside them even if it's a lie. But he said YSJ will save them both. The male anchor didn't stop there & and asked who he want to save between both the anchors including him. But the epic answer is.....he just said that he'll save himself first. Lol i salute u SJK... *always rooting for kikyo* :lol:

Archived