[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@SeGafanlady @joongkyo @hclover96 @ilovesjk .. it's 2 am .. and here I am grinning.  Just because a guy bought macaroons .  

Thank you so much for all the hard work.. you gals are just too awesome ... love this tidbit about Jki and kyo .. what they like and such so our detective work become easier .. our intel is veryyyyyy good . 

So Kyo like macaroons ... wahahahsh.. why is it I feel like I am the one that are falling in love? 

Those I did not tag ... there are just too many of you .hehehrhe. . Thank you for all the wonderful comment .. @skyler I dun know if u remember me .. hahahahha... those day will remain special to me .. I still keep close contact with the biers agent pau etc etc  .. we met a couple of time .(we are from dif country) we do couch surfing .. we moved on but our friendship remain to date..... and 3 biers visiting me this may n will stay at my house.. :D thhey are from indinesia n I am in msia ... 

Sorry for the ot ... hehehe .. will not go ot ever again

Agree with you @joongkyo and @jl08 and the fun to be in shipper paradise is to have our own place to ship and everyone has something in common in trying to protect the couple. Maybe if you are new to this world, you should try to find out the unspoken roles. I always enjoy shipping paradise because the people are fun and friendly ;) 

I am happy with the news :blush: let's prepare for an exciting episodes in few hours :heart:

11 minutes ago, jl08 said:

@ChiobiD

Hi! Who said these? 'she  Boss?

"Moreover, we can see HAPPINESS in his eyes. He must be FALLING DEEPLY IN LOVE. he is so PROUD to have Goddess Hye Kyo beside him"

Yep i guess. Those golden comments appeared in mr boss's part ^^ u guys find it more powerful rite? Hehe

Thanks @SeGafanlady and @alleverything but I wasn't really bothered by those people not crediting me , lol..if they want credit for some "exclusive scoop" they're welcome to it since it's information that is verifiable. But what I saw today on instagram ( just want to stress that this person isn't the same person who used the credit for the restaurant information, it's some other user with a separate account ) about the ring is just ridiculous and unfair to people like @hclover96 . 

Also, some people asked me this and I want to clarify that I am not the handler for the "officialjoongkyo" account on instagram, I don't have any account dedicated to SongSong couple. 

2 minutes ago, ChiobiD said:

Yep i guess. Those golden comments appeared in mr boss's part ^^ u guys find it more powerful rite? Hehe

OMG. Such observations from the Mr Boss himself about SJK's expression that night sitting beside his goddess is absolutely DAEBAK! It's not just we shippers who are delulu over SJK's intense stare at SHK. And that was in the drama itself too. Now, we're talking about outside the drama, the same intense gaze from him to his Goddess is being narrated by a third party who has no vested interest in this couple! Oh boy, I'm floating all the way up!

Just imagine our handsome and cool SJK only has eyes for our beautiful and cute SHK. The rest are non-existent. OMG.   

To move on to a much more pleasant topic, how many of you hoping for kiss scenes in tomorrow's episode? 

tumblr_mb6l6d3I3y1rcd11vo2_1280.gif

KBS better make sure that the kidnapping drama gets over in 20 minutes flat so that I can see SongSong moments!

Seriously I don't understand with people who loves to twist infos and post it in social media and try to make others believe them. Why can't they leave their twisted ideas inside their brain? Were they been rejected being a reporter and this irresponsible act is their way to fulfill their dream? 

Why did they do all these twisted acts? Are they jealous with the couple? Cause if they love them, they would try not to do anything that will harm this couple. 

Hate? Why live life with so much hatred and negativeness? U will definitely get sick, and no one can't help u, not even dr. Kang. 

Please haters, u probably read this. I begging u not to come to this thread if hate is the only thing u have. I love u... i don't want u you to get sick, so go to the right top and click x. 

Sincerely, 

SongSong Troopers :heart:

While I'm waiting for permission from her to post her link here. Here is the translation, which is pretty similar to @ChiobiD:

3 KiKyo shippers (ladies to be specific) went to both restaurant and cafe and expressed their love for song song couple to the staff and the big boss and asked them about Songsong's interactions that night. 
According to the staff, SJK sat next to SHK. The couple didn't look to be worried and very comfortable like a couple that has gone public with their relat
The staff even went to the extend of telling us that He seems very caring, attentive and gentleman to Her and it seems like he only has eyes for her and nobody else and didn't seems to care that all eyes were on them. 
Both wore dark clothes and had a meal while talking comfortably. 
The staff said there's no doubt by the way those two look at each other. Like there's no room for others.  
We went on to the big boss to ask him about that night. He said : SJK is a perfect gentleman just like in the drama. He's very polite and he seems to know what he wants. You could tell when looking into his eyes that he's very happy and in love. That he's very proud to have Goddess SHK by his side. They seemed very happy. He looks like he's drowning in love. Let's just wait and don't pressure them"
The shippers ordered a big meal to show their gratitude to the staff and big boss

@annypooh and @ChiobiD , thanks! Hopefully you get the person's permission to post the original post here. In that case we would all be more than happy to unleash our inner fangirls.

Wow, if it's like that according to the Owner then I wouldn't be surprised if they make an announcement very soon, maybe Joong Ki ought to make a "public broadcast" similar to the drama on tomorrow's news. Lol, that would be the ultimate romantic gesture...sigh!

tumblr_masc1oDfkm1rv404t.gif

Who are the heartthrobs paired with actress Song Hye-kyo?

Actress Song Hye-kyo who currently stars in the hit drama series “Descendants of the Sun” has tackled diverse roles on TV and in films. She shot to fame in 2000 through the drama series “Autumn in My Heart,” and later starred in another hit series “Full House” in 2004. The 34-year-old actress has proven her acting talents, showing strong chemistry with male actors. But the dashing good looks of her male costars may also have played a part in the believable on-screen romance of her past works. This includes singer Rain in “Full House,” actor Lee Byung-hun in “All In” and Song Seung-hun in “Autumn in My Heart.”

Here are some other heartthrobs she has been paired up with:

Song Joong-ki

They share the same surname and have been dubbed the “Song-Song” couple. They are one of the hottest on-screen couples at the moment for their roles in “Descendants of the Sun,” which has recently been making headlines here and abroad. The two were recently spotted together in New York, sparking rumors that they are dating, which they have denied.

Song Hye-kyo, Song Joong-ki (KBS2)

read more if you haven't yet http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201603291752075673060_2

I LOL'd the part that say "they only have eyes for each other. Like there's no room for anybody else" 

thats just too cute!!! 

@joongkyo yes! I just saw that via Instagram as well. They say he went to the jewelry store and I was like "what the?!" About to post it here but you beat me to it.

@joongkyo could you blame him if he decides to make an announcement? She has a lot of admirers and I know he does too. She's a perfect gir, a rare gem. I would announce it to the world too if I were him. To let all the guys know she's taken and antis to stay the hell away from her. Just my assumption. :)

Hi there !

It’s my first time posting and to tell the truth I hesitated before writing this but let’s go.

I’m a silence reader since page 1 and even if I’m the type to enjoy reading more than writing, I also know that it’s good to express ourselves time to time.

I won’t tell you how much I love this couple but rather I will just tell that I’m refreshing this page every day, hour, minute, seconde ! So you can guess how fond I’m of them ^_^. I’m originally a fan of both but I should say that HyeKyo is really like my ultimate girl crush and a role model for me. The SongSong Syndrome has been hitting me hard and it seems like it won't leave me now, but do I really care aha ?

You guys are truely amazing, sincerely. Visiting this thread after each episode and while waiting for the next week episode, I enjoy all your posts here. I think that what make me enjoy this the most is the maturity of you all, you keep it real ! I hope this thread will continue to be a place filled with joy and kindness. Thank you all *sending endless ♥*

Oh and i’m from France ! As some of you mentioning before, maracoon here are really a sign of affinity so whoever will receive them from Big Boss is a really lucky one !

I really love this thread because we fantasize to our hearts content and have fun, and I really enjoy all the updates and learning facts that I never knew before [about each Song]. At the same time, we're not so far out of it because we monitor ourselves. I really appreciate it when the folks here correct each other so that false gossip doesn't spread, effectively respecting Song Hye Kyo's and Song Joong Ki's reputation and privacy. 

I feel this thread has actually been more active than the DOTS one. LOL. The power of the Song-Song's chemistry, yeah? ;) Imagine if we were allowed to spazz over this ship on the DOTS thread, then it might be boasting close to 1000 pages already rather than the present 660. LOL.

Just finished backreading and may I just say... Wow! This thread is on fire! Love all the developments and good find!!! I'm a bit disappointed though, that a few lurkers are getting the stuff out here and post it elsewhere and claim that it's theirs or from someone close to SHK/SJK. What's even sadder is that they put everything out of context and write ridiculous things about it! Shame! Shame! Shame on them. Our hard working members are putting all their efforts and share their "circumstantial evidence/s" to us and yet people abuse their membership to this thread or to Soompi forum in general, to get their hands on them and make a whole stupid/absurd posts about it in other social media platforms. 

On a lighter note, OMG! Thank you KBS GODS for giving us extra 2 days of DOTS special episodes! That would help us soothe our DOTS syndrome and help us ease out of the potential withdrawal symptoms once the drama is completed. Oooooh, I can't wait for all of SHK and SJK's BTS!!! Waaaaah! I want to see how close they work together! I want to see how they treat each other during filming - off cam (technically). I want to see those sweet gazes that they do and that throw us all up up in the roof! I want to see any sleek and discreet romance between them! Omagaaah... I want to see it ALL! Satisfy my delusional and/or realistic.... Song-Song shipper heart!!! I even read somewhere that DOTS OST artists will hold a concert as well. How awesome is that!!! SHK and SJK will also host a dinner party for all DOTS staff members! Yes, our Song-Song couple will be together again, Crazy, right!? Did I mention, SJK will be on a news too!? Can't wait for that either! Wheeeew! Super excited for everything!!!

In meantime, it's less than 16hrs in my time for the 11th episode!! I will try to live stream again! Hope all forces are on me and not allow lagging and buffing time to take forever! 

OMG this ship and you shippers are the best ever, no joke! I was so busy at work today and couldn't post but I've been reading all your posts and trying to keep up with the speed our ship is sailing. Let me just say thank you to all of you active, hardworking, reasonable and amazing shippers, I love the fact that we are delulu but also rational and careful to not jump to conclusions, yes, we would love them to admit they are dating but we first and foremost care for them as individuals and don't want to harm them in any way possible. As for the news, I am ecstatic, the dinner party they will co-host, wow, I know it's not so impossible but it's the first time I have heard of a lead couple to do it, as most of you said, it is something for couples in a relationship or engaged or married to do, these two meet too often and arrange things too much of the kind that only couples in love do and not just colleagues or friends. This is our point actually, there are just too many things now that are lining up that only make sense if they are a couple, no one goes to NY without a schedule just to visit a friend whom he coincidentally met in a huge city, no one goes on a dinner and stays until after midnight with a colleague with whom he/she met not long ago and is going to meet not long after either, just colleagues meet only in official occasions, like press conferences, fan meets, promotions, CF's etc. Add to that the amazing chemistry so yeah, we definitely have reasons to believe there is something going on, maybe now they are just testing the waters, trying to make the public get used to the idea of them as a couple. I don't want to get my hopes high but I love what Mr.Boss said, I do believe that SJK and SHK were comfortable and had eyes only for each other, one knows and notices these things, you know when you see just friends vibes between two people and you know when you see love is in the air vibes. Ahhh, what a beautiful night it became for me, plus it's almost Wednesday in my country, what more can I ask? 

8 hours ago, skyler said:

Wahhhhhh the bikyo clan.... I'm one of the shipper last time... with our dedicated AGENT P from Philippines (salute!)... where we discussed the couple's progress.... the old days.. which I sincerely treasured the experience in my heart where true fans from various countries united and shows support and love to the couple.... :wub:

Of course after that bikyo ship sunk... SHK had been with HB.... but that didn't appeal enough like what DOTS / SJK had infected us here with the S2 love virus.. (hihihi)...

Honestly when I heard SHK will be paired with SJK, the first thing that came up in my mind... aiyaaaaa... SJK's physically too young and not manly enough for SHK..... But I guess I'm wrong..... It turns out SJK succesfully charmed our SHK unnie with his attentive and caring personality... & the most important thing he is soooooooo gentleman towards SHK and we can see that from his body languange and the warm response from SHK...... To the extent that I can see SHK longing for his attention.....

Enough said....... I really wish both of them best of luck in their future endeavour.... & may God bless them as a couple & more.. :phew:

Waahhhhhh now they want to hold a dinner for DOTS team.... another bold step from the couple...

Fighting!!!!!

Lurker here since I managed to watch the first 5 episodes. I can't help but come back to Soompi and ship another couple in K-drama land 2 years after my first ship failed to even get off the port. Really it was somewhat unrealistic, forget that it was insanity to expect a married woman to leave her husband and date her alien costar from the Joseon era to fulfill our delulu fantasies. Three days into reading this thread and I'm loving it. The ship is definitely sailing. I also needed this one to get off my mind to my other failed OTP from the Philippines which coincindentally that Agent P(Which I believe is the same Bikyo shipper turned FC president of a certain dimpled actor, if your from here you'd know who this guy is.) completely and utterly destroyed it for me sorry to say. That girl once and for all ended my delusional fantasy of my couple being real. I am so glad this SongSong couple came just in time to mend my broken shipper heart.

Can I just say how much I've been loving this thread! Thank you fellow shippers for all the wonderful insights and good news lately.

In my shipper heart, I'd love some confirmation that SHK and SJK are indeed happily dating but just knowing that they've been meeting both in Korea and NYC makes me super happy since this is all happening after DotS has wrapped. At the very least, it means that there is some sort of mutual affection and that the two of them enjoy spending time together. That's definitely a VERY GOOD thing!

My gut would tell me that something is really going and I really hope to be right in this case. Their body language at the press con just spoke volumes kind of like the two of them had a secret that no one else was in on. I may be crazy but thats why I perceived anyway.

The whole thing with them being spotted in NY and the way that both of their agencies responded was kinda weird. They were rather vague and just of deflecting IMHO in how they stated that they just met for a meal with others present instead of actually addressing the fact that the two were spotted looking all coupley and holding hands. I thought that the words that Song Joong Ki's agency used were most telling. "Calling it a dating rumor in itself is getting too ahead of yourself. This is untrue." 

It just sounds really weak for your standard dating denial and a little open ended that they could spin it in a different direction down the road.

I understand that they have to deny it with DotS still airing but I love knowing that this hasn't stopped them from hanging out together. With how well the drama has been doing and all the global recognition it's has received, it almost feels to me like could be be the national couple at the moment. It would be nice for them to bask in this but I'd settle for them basking in each other's love :heart:

And for all the age concerns, age is nothing but a number. Compatibility is way more important and based on their Chinese horoscopes, our Song Song couple are extremely compatible and an excellent love match.

Ox and Rooster Love Horoscope
Undoubtedly, your combination will be full of happiness. Both of you are interested in management, have a practical attitude, and do well in conducting a business. The ox man is honest and cautious, and can listen to the female's comments actively and may even praise original ideas sometimes. The female rooster is straightforward and open-minded, and doesn't mind the male ox's rigidity. In a word, you can both deal with all the things in your life, no matter work or family affairs, objectively and orderly.

Archived