[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@hclover96 OMO OMO OMO!. But when was this uploaded because there is no way that Chinese fan managed to super impose it on her phone just today!. It looks like it was done some time back and revealed now because the episode aired?

They're really holding hands!. Because look at SHK's arms, one is bending at the elbow since she's holding her bag's strap but her other hand isn't positioned in the same angle. It can't be part of the script because SJK asks SHK if they can hold hands and she refuses in episode 9.

Yay!. I got one shipper moment for today.

BTW, did anyone else feel that SJK ad-libbed the part where he mimics SHK after she scold him and goes off to take the call. Sheesh, everything this couple does makes me feel like I'm watching a real life bickering couple.

@ilovesjk if there is then definitely Kwangsoo would know (which is why he is following Chulhwa, lol...my delusional mind tells me that studio concrete is one of the places that they "ran into" each other. Probably SJK was there to meet YAI after his army discharge and another place I think they met is JIS's brother's cafe).

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@hclover96 Are they holding hands? I can't really tell because the photo is unclear. Although I'm hoping for it. But in the actual scene, they were walking side by side and not holding hands. 

By the way, do you girls think if these two were dating or in the stages of developing a relationship, would they have been open on set and/or with their colleagues? I don't think so. I doubt Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won even knew. From SJK's side, probably the only person he'd tell is Lee Kwang Soo and maybe Jo In Sung. Unless SongSong were open when the 4 leads took that trip together then Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won would know. LOL I'm getting ahead of myself.  

1 hour ago, ilovesjk said:

@redwinecouple Right? I was mildly agitated by that in today's episode too. Was hoping for at least a hug. But I guess while trying to satisfy us, they don't want to overdo it too in fear such scenes will lose its significance. Though I'm not going to lie, I'd watch SJK and SHK make out all day and not have a problem with it. :sweatingbullets: It seems like next week will not be smooth sailing for the couple but I still hope for some intimacy. At least another hot kiss is all I ask for. By the way next week Song Song will be headed to Hong Kong. Very excited for that. I read somewhere that they've confirmed an appearance in Singapore also! I'm so happy!

I was too. He should stillbe a lovefool just like the previous ep, bec after getting dump many times MY is finally his gf. And aren't people inlove and in a new relationship supposed to be floating and smitten. Not even a koss on the forehead arrrrgh! I have no prob with overdoing too, I can watch them make out for a week and I'm not gonna complain. I'll just bring a popcorn  and soda with me. Oh, and an oxygen tank!:lol:

Hopefully, there will be  a less guarded interaction next week. Waa, it's unusual how SHK is pretty silent on IG lately. Not even excited to post about DoTs. hmmmm

About the spoiler, where did u find it? 

If Kikyo fall in love on the set / while filming I think most of the production team know that. There are 3 things you can not hide : poverty, cough, and love ( said by Song jae rim, kekeke another Song namja). 

I also think they are holding hands in that picture.

Eh, today's episode.   Do people really think MJ will die? lol.  I seriously can't work up angst and worry about any main character dying in episode 10. It's not happening.   I'm not too upset I overslept.  Not enough SongSong for my liking.  Though MY saving her man was the highlight for me. Can't wait until she does it again.   And she said she'd return the favor for the hair fixing.... :P 

I do like how comfortable they are though.  I know yesterday was their episode, and they are in most of the drama,  but when other people get focus it's less of them so I get irritated lol 

Just when I thought I could really get pregnant just by looking at your kiss gif @SeGafanlady, my eyes widened at the "holding hands" pic! About SHK gaze, she seems so comfortable idk. Why do these two seriously, they give me a feeling that they really are dating. Seeing them on screen is like seeing an actual couple interact with each other. . I watched a clip of SJK from Nice Guy where the girl kissed him, maybe I'm biased but what I really noticed was his gaze. NOPE!! For those saying its the same.. no! I cant find the same intense gaze, like that of a predator who's always going in for the kill. Maybe it's just one clip but I can't see it. i can't feel it! 

I dont wanna keep my hopes up, but it seems like they are holding hands? IDK

AND IF THERE REALLY IS NOTHING, THEN WHY DELETE it?!!

Thank You @hclover96! You always have the best news 

40 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

@hclover96 Are they holding hands? I can't really tell because the photo is unclear. Although I'm hoping for it. But in the actual scene, they were walking side by side and not holding hands. 

By the way, do you girls think if these two were dating or in the stages of developing a relationship, would they have been open on set and/or with their colleagues? I don't think so. I doubt Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won even knew. From SJK's side, probably the only person he'd tell is Lee Kwang Soo and maybe Jo In Sung. Unless SongSong were open when the 4 leads took that trip together then Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won would know. LOL I'm getting ahead of myself.  

Nah, I doubt it.  They were probably professional on set.  They don't know the two of them well enough to give personal details out. 

@joongkyo And I totally thought that was an adlib too 

What's with DoTS staff and their happy delete fingers. :P 

And anyone getting the OST?  I'm thinking of ordering it for the booklet.  Might have some SongSong. :P   I also saw on DC there is some work being started on a director's cut dvd/bluray.  I gotta buy it seriously. 

I think they were holding hand in the picture too. And goshhh, even though the pic is blurry but no one can deny the fact they look great and so so so compatible with each other  as a couple:wub: his height is perfect for her hehehehe

Today's ep was more serious stuff but I still enjoyed the interactions between SJK and SHK. Every look between them is so special and I agree that they both look so natural with their gestures with each other and are very comfortable too. I love last part where SJK had so much concern on his face when talking to SHK in the quarantine. It felt so real  with the situation. The way he asked who tested positive is so awesome..

It looks like they were holding hands in the pic. I hope it's a  personal moment and that they were dating since then.  Lol.....

@hclover96, thanks for being a bearer  of good  news!  :)

At least we have HK! 

That's pretty soon too.  Seriously can't wait. 

I'm trying to decide if I want them to be careful or not in HK. :P  I'm still going with "pay attention to what he doesn't do" train of thought. 

People on Instagram are freaking out saying SHK personally rejected the rumours and there is a video of it on SBS PopAsia website, but I looked at the website and I can't find the video and I'm confused this news was printed on the 22nd when she was in Hong Kong - So she went all the way to Hong Kong and gave SBS the interview (not even KBS, not SBS?). Also, the article suspiciously reads like one of her past interviews after the split with Hyun Bin.

If SBS made up this fictional article, really not cool. Anyone who reads Korean please see if there is any truth to this. Meanwhile people are losing their minds on instagram

unless the news is released by official site as KBS or Hanguk Ilbo or anything... I called it a bulls**t

SHK is not easily interviewed... the reporters need to get through layers of barricade of agent, management, manager, etc etc. That's how it works with an A list superstar

2 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

unless the news is released by official site as KBS or Hanguk Ilbo or anything... I called it a bulls**t

SHK is not easily interviewed... the reporters need to get through layers of barricade of agent, management, manager, etc etc. That's how it works with an A list superstar

That's what I thought. But someone sent me a message saying she saw it on instagram - so I looked up the article but it doesn't look credible.

2 minutes ago, melissala said:

Link the article?  I don't think she's spoken though. 

And they already denied it before, so why is this different 

The article is written in first person speech, as if she gave them a one on one interview. I sent you the link in a PM.

This?  

http://www.sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2016/03/22/video-song-hyekyo-says-chemistry-song-joongki-just-pretend

This is not her saying anything.  And that article is a mess lol

While being interviewed, Song said that her 2 previous acknowledgement of dating (Rain and Lee Byung-hun and rumours suggest Hyun Bin, too) had tarnished her image. "People think that it's all that I do " said Song adding that it was "very frustrating" to be cast in that light.

Since when did she date Rain and only rumored with HB???? 

Yeah, that's not a new interview but them putting together old interviews or putting words in her mouth.  There's also no video despite saying video either.  It's an English source as well, so therefore nothing new and BS. 

6 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

That's what I thought. But someone sent me a message saying she saw it on instagram - so I looked up the article but it doesn't look credible.

The article is written in first person speech, as if she gave them a one on one interview. I sent you the link in a PM.

LMAO...........

THAT IS NEVER HAPPENING IN A HUNDRED YEARS... Song Hye Kyo never.. never... one more time, she never gave, give or will give any official statement  for private matter personally.. because her agent is the one who does that for her.

And as far as I'm concern... her agent only do it one time... never repeat it twice. 

3 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

LMAO...........

THAT IS NEVER HAPPENING IN A HUNDRED YEARS... Song Hye Kyo never.. never... one more time, she never gave, give or will give any official statement  for personal reason.. personally.. because her agent is the one who does that for her.

And as far as I'm concern... her agent only do it one time... never repeat it twice. 

this is exactly what made me suspicious, SHK and give personal interview and that too some website for kpop?. it doesn't add up.

Yeah, she would never say that.  Not like that lol.  That's what her agency is paid for. 

I don't even think that's putting together interviews now that I look at it.  It's just making up an interview from the PR statement 

8 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

this is exactly what made me suspicious, SHK and give personal interview and that too some website for kpop?. it doesn't add up.

DOTS roaring and soaring success must be so darn epic that the station that has NOTHING  to do with DotS - isn't SBS dumped DOTS- and rejected Kim Eun Sook proposal... even do some sheetty thing like this.. what are they doing mingle with KBS drama.... desperate much huh...  look who's regretting now...30 percent rating indeed eat your heart out SBS..

BTW that video link credibility is questionable... 

Archived