[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

18 minutes ago, Nrhnie Abls said:

Omo! We only have 7episodes left, but on the other hand, we STILL have 7episodes left! So we have time to enjoy our lovely couple! But, you know, I'll miss Chen Bo-Lin a lot! I hope there's still something waiting for him and JiHyo together. But, BoBo, if you can't be with her, can you be with me instead?! Ahahaha joke! :D Fighting, OJ couple! 

Agree! Let us enjoy every moment in every episode of WAIL beside we haven't seen everything yet I bet..we still got 7 episodes to squeak and giggle with, we still got too many to gossip and discuss about uri OJC ^_^

Sorry chinggu but it was clearly written on the paper board yesterday at the kiss cam monitor "BoBo belongs to MoMo" and it was Bolin who wrote it :lol:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's starting now but it's the other couple. 

Hahaha.

Let's not be sad chinggus. We have seven more episodes to go. Aaaaand, whether they'd date for real or not, it's up to them we can all just pray that they do. LOL. But, one thing's definite, they are attracted to each other. *wink* *wink* Feelings are there so.. that's something to be happy about right? So let's all smile and stream tonight's episode. :)

EDIT:

Lookie here. Someone's busy signing pictures. :) Are you all seeing what I'm seeing here? Yes? Yes.

4 minutes ago, joyan08 said:

I hope today's airtime for OJC will be at least 30 mins or more :mellow:

that's awesome, that means we have alot to look forward too

23 minutes ago, joyan08 said:

Agree! Let us enjoy every moment in every episode of WAIL beside we haven't seen everything yet I bet..we still got 7 episodes to squeak and giggle with, we still got too many to gossip and discuss about uri OJC ^_^

Sorry chinggu but it was clearly written on the paper board yesterday at the kiss cam monitor "BoBo belongs to MoMo" and it was Bolin who wrote it :lol:

I loooved that part, that was sooo romantic and sweet

So. I am watching the first couple tonight and I can't help but compare them with our couple. Yes. I'm sorry, I can't help it. Hahaha. :D:D:D

My thoughts? OJ couple trumps them. :D I am saying this without any bias, BoBo and Momo is really something. 

So. I am watching the first couple tonight and I can't help but compare them with our couple. Yes. I'm sorry, I can't help it. Hahaha. :D:D:D

My thoughts? OJ couple trumps them. :D I am saying this without any bias, BoBo and Momo is really something. 

Wah I thought I'm the only one who's comparing OJC with the first couple tonight...i'm not saying this in a rude way but I can't feel the chemistry between them sorry :sweatingbullets:

They're playing a lot of Emergency Couple (Jihyo's drama) music on the first couple...just saying :D

3 minutes ago, joyan08 said:

Wah I thought I'm the only one who's comparing OJC with the first couple tonight...i'm not saying this in a rude way but I can't feel the chemistry between them sorry :sweatingbullets:

They're playing a lot of Emergency Couple (Jihyo's drama) music on the first couple...just saying :D

We greatly feel this because of their language barrier. BUT, you can see how genuine and sincere their smiles and glances are each time they're together. Even their shyness and awkwardness is super real that you'd feel it cross the screen. OJ couple is just feeeels all over. Hahaha! :D 

Aaaarg. It stopped. My streaming is hanging like crazy. Uwaaaah!

I love the fact that they sat beside each other in flight. Hahahaha! Oh well. Loooove it. :D 

Bolin is teasing MoMo with the bait. Hahaha! I think she almost cried. Hahaha! 

These two. How can you smile at each other like that without feeling anything? Feelssssss.

Oh wow! no pict? i need something to brace my self after the news :tears:

There are no update on instagram either. and how minutes their segment? i wish they will publish deleted scenes later :w00t::w00t:

I can't stream :tears::tears: and what happen at plane? did Jihyo sleep too much? hahah

Archived