[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

11 hours ago, joyan08 said:

[NEWS] 《相爱》不给看 橙汁 CP保全强光赶粉丝

宋智孝与陈柏霖在台湾合体进入第四天,为实境节目《我们相爱吧》谈情说爱。他们23日晚间深夜现身松山文创园区,少数铁粉与媒体从桃园棒球场一路相随,只为多看橙汁CP两眼。但剧组与保全却大阵仗驱离现场观众,和几乎要与摄影记者发生肢体冲突。

橙 汁CP广受粉丝欢迎,《相爱》剧组所到之处皆有粉丝身影。随着照片在网路上曝光,剧组的守备层次也逐渐提高。宋、陈两人在松菸拍摄最后片段,因时间接近凌 晨,现场仅有不到十位的粉丝与媒体守候在旁。但橙汁CP一现身,数十名保全和工作人员立刻拿起超过20支的雷射笔、手电筒直照观众双眼,连公共通道都不让 路人通行。

剧组最后声称橙汁CP愿意受访,安抚众人情绪,随即又改口说艺人拒绝採访,「他们就定点让你们拍张照,这是最后的方案,不接受我们也没办法。」连粉丝想跟宋智孝要签名也惨遭拒绝。现场充满愤怒和惊慌的气氛,与节目名称《我们相爱吧》形成强烈对比。

070659fbb2fb43169940b8e727a4462308f7d3b8

8970bc51f8198618ff5f2d194ded2e738ad4e6fb

credit/source: Baidu

I hope someone could translate this news article coz base on my Google Trans it was kind of a Bad News so I am curious to know..thanks in advance ;)

Yes it's not really the best news, and their filming ends after taiwan :bawling:

They enter their 4th day of filming and appeared in some place during the late night (sorry i have no idea where) and few reporters and diehard fans followed them after they left the baseball stadium were also waiting there. They filmed the last bit of the show here. The filming staff and security were strongly shooing away the reporters, almost resulting in physical conflict.

The security measures from the filming staff increased with more exposure of the photos online. When OJ cp appeared, many staff and bodyguards appeared and shined lasers at the audience's eyes, and even not allowing people to use the underpass?walkway?

The staff said the couple allows them to be interviewed to calm the audience but in the end suddenly changed their words and said no, "They will stand there and let you take photos,if you dont accept, we have no choice as well". Even fans who wanted Jihyo's signatures were rejected and there was anger and disappointment in the crowd.

--------------------------------------

The media in Taiwan are really into them and it's their last scene so I can see why they would up the security but shining laser at people's eyes is just bad imo, 

Most importantly, thanks for all the updates everyone! I've never been so excited for a dating show haha and here's to hoping they will stay in contact and we will continue enjoying the show :3

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ssone00

99% sure they are going to meet again for cf  or magazine shooting, and bolin might come to Korea in May for his Korean movie promotion. Don't worry but let's wait if they are going to be real and go low profile.

37 minutes ago, justanotherfan said:

Yes it's not really the best news, and their filming ends after taiwan :bawling:

They enter their 4th day of filming and appeared in some place during the late night (sorry i have no idea where) and few reporters and diehard fans followed them after they left the baseball stadium were also waiting there. They filmed the last bit of the show here. The filming staff and security were strongly shooing away the reporters, almost resulting in physical conflict.

The security measures from the filming staff increased with more exposure of the photos online. When OJ cp appeared, many staff and bodyguards appeared and shined lasers at the audience's eyes, and even not allowing people to use the underpass?walkway?

The staff said the couple allows them to be interviewed to calm the audience but in the end suddenly changed their words and said no, "They will stand there and let you take photos,if you dont accept, we have no choice as well". Even fans who wanted Jihyo's signatures were rejected and there was anger and disappointment in the crowd.

--------------------------------------

The media in Taiwan are really into them and it's their last scene so I can see why they would up the security but shining laser at people's eyes is just bad imo, 

Most importantly, thanks for all the updates everyone! I've never been so excited for a dating show haha and here's to hoping they will stay in contact and we will continue enjoying the show :3

Thanks for translating! Nice to see you back! ^_^

Taiwan press are really crazy about them and since it's the last shoot they became more aggressive. I forgot to share some info yesterday, my mind got hold on what happen yesterday I was busy hunting, scooping, copying some updates and at the same time busy squeaking, giggling, rolling and tumbling like crazy :sweatingbullets::lol: anyway yesterday's schedule/setup was change in last minute. OJC is supposed to pitch at the field for opening ceremony and Jihyo was supposedly going to join the Lamigo cheerleader but the PD's change it due to security purpose. I think making way on the field then going onto their seats will make it hard and somehow dangerous to Bolin esp on Jihyo because of the reporters and fans that's been following them so the PD decide to just go straight to their seats and start the game. Anyway that's what I understand from what I read in baidu.

OFF TOPIC:

While waiting on live stream of WAIL EP6 I invite you guys to support Jihyo on RM it will be aired today at 17:25 GMT, I updated Jihyo's thread you can check out the info of live stream link here http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/6027-song-ji-hyo-송지효/?do=findComment&comment=19717938

Thanks guys! Hope you can support her thread :D

@joyan08 Yess, vote for uri Momo!! 

Btw, Where's everyone?? Looks like dementor passing by and suck all happiness here! Hahhahaa... 

Fighting!!! 

Tonight is their 6 eps!! Lets wait for their beautiful chemistry as usual... I see on sneak peak Bolin hug Jihyo while they're on the ground. Looks so romantic!! In Findland would be 3 more eps like in Bali?? Hmmm... Our journey still not end yet :blush:

8 minutes ago, B-u-z-z-B-e-e said:

Btw, Where's everyone?? Looks like dementor passing by and suck all happiness here! Hahhahaa... 

Fighting!!! 

Tonight is their 6 eps!! Lets wait for their beautiful chemistry as usual... I see on sneak peak Bolin hug Jihyo while they're on the ground. Looks so romantic!! In Findland would be 3 more eps like in Bali?? Hmmm... Our journey still not end yet :blush:

did you guys say vote, vote where?

I feel so bad . Let me calm down ma self first . While streaming RM now :flushed: 

Sorry Out of Topic. Anyone can give the link for RM streaming ? @joyan08 the link you already post. Suddenly stop and lagging. I hope for another link if anyone can help . Thankyou so much in advance :)

31 minutes ago, B-u-z-z-B-e-e said:

Fighting!!! 

Me I'm watching RM on live stream right now hehehe I'll be joining you guys later. :blush:

17 minutes ago, uchita said:

I feel so bad . Let me calm down ma self first . While streaming RM now :flushed: 

Sorry Out of Topic. Anyone can give the link for RM streaming ? @joyan08 the link you already post. Suddenly stop and lagging. I hope for another link if anyone can help . Thankyou so much in advance :)

The 4th link is working fine https://www.zoptv.com/live/sbs-tv

After reading the news i need to brace my self. feel empty now that i couldn't get any news about OJ couple. but there are seven episodes more to enjoy.

It's unfortunate that they couldn't date comfortable because of paparazzi. I wish they stay friends. Bolin such a gentleman and Jihyo looks genuinely happy being with him.:tears:

Ahh, the sneak peak on the snow when Bolin hug Jihyo and Jihyo hug Bolin who hugs Santa is too cute to handle. can't wait for tonight :wub::wub::wub:

Guest ssone00

Credit to the owner

This girl says he came 3:30 am last night! Preparing for the last  shoot this morning? 

Credit to the owner of this insta.

On the first day, when they  had a dinner together at the hot pot restaurant. Bolin indeed is a gentleman! 

Omo! We only have 7episodes left, but on the other hand, we STILL have 7episodes left! So we have time to enjoy our lovely couple! But, you know, I'll miss Chen Bo-Lin a lot! I hope there's still something waiting for him and JiHyo together. But, BoBo, if you can't be with her, can you be with me instead?! Ahahaha joke! :D Fighting, OJ couple! 

Archived