[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

On April 14, 2016 at 11:24 AM, songjihyofan said:

Found this video interesting 'coz there's a question to Bo Lin which includes Ji Hyo. Too bad I can't understand Chinese. Hope someone could sub this, pretty please? 

https://www.facebook.com/Orangjuicecouple-Bobo-and-Momo-Thailand-fan-657621761043360/

Bolin had a big smile when he was asked about Ji hyo.  I don't know how to post  a video from facebook to this forum. I really wish someone can post the video here and also sub it...because i can't understand it either.:bawling:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Ami Czul said:

Bolin had a big smile when he was asked about Ji hyo.  I don't know how to post  a video from facebook to this forum. I really wish someone can post the video here and also sub it...because i can't understand it either.:bawling:

There's no way to post the FB vids here like in IG the only way to show the vids is to share the link :)

Anyway here's what I found out about his interview...

BoBo's answer on Question number 4 around 1:24: (rough translation)

"It's amazing! We fit/look good together. I am looking forward to the following program, I also don't know what will happen,thank you for your support."

trans credit to Walkontheside Ys

source: https://www.facebook.com/Orangjuicecouple-Bobo-and-Momo-Thailand-fan-657621761043360/

Guest ssone00
3 hours ago, Ami Czul said:

One of the few things I understood from this clip, is that he chose cute over sexy when he has to choose one btw 2 words.. And jihyo picture shown..^^ And intelligence over mature? ... 

I thought he liked sexy model type...but maybe his ideal type changed? Haha^^ 

and yeah~~ it is so obvious he couldn't hide his smile when asked about jihyo!

Guest ssone00
3 hours ago, dantee said:

http://m.weibo.cn/5443673845/3942419453815723?sourceType=sms&from=1060095010&wm=4260_0001

i just remember that update from ji hyo don't you think that a code who bobo and momo created ?? or i m the only one who think so :phew:

Yeah! I had just the same thought when I first saw that post, and it was exactly few min. after bolin's first Korean drama just finished. So I guess it is kind of fighting message for him? 

32 minutes ago, ssone00 said:

One of the few things I understood from this clip, is that he chose cute over sexy when he has to choose one btw 2 words.. And jihyo picture shown..^^ And intelligence over mature? ... 

:blush:Thank you @ssone00 and @joyan08 for sharing what bobo said about  ji hyo.. 

Another PREVIEW for EP5. Although this clip is seen at the last part of EP4. :blush:

I see conflict. Conflict is good. It deepens bonds. 

Also, I like that they have less skinship because THAT is natural. I like that BOBO is aware that they have less skinship and that he hasn't been holding her hand that often and that he's a bit shy of it because of the people around them. Remember, BOTH are actors, skinship is part of the job so it shouldn't be too hard to do those kind of stuff. BUT, BOBO and MOMO are too aware of each other. I personally think that both think/see that they are each other's Boyfriend/Girlfriend, even if it's just a show, thus they are a bit hesitant to show skinship. I think they actually clicked, their personalities clicked. I think that they're subconsciously giving this "couple" thing a bit of a chance. 

Now, if only the rest of the world is the same. Hahaha! Happy Friday friends!!! ^^

41 minutes ago, ssone00 said:

Happy to know he chooses cute over sexy..when he first met Jihyo in Episode 1 his first impression of her is CUTE so I'm so happy my shipper heart I going crazy :grimace:

13 minutes ago, stucked said:

Another PREVIEW for EP5. Although this clip is seen at the last part of EP4. :blush:

I see conflict. Conflict is good. It deepens bonds. 

Also, I like that they have less skinship because THAT is natural. I like that BOBO is aware that they have less skinship and that he hasn't been holding her hand that often and that he's a bit shy of it because of the people around them. Remember, BOTH are actors, skinship is part of the job so it shouldn't be too hard to do those kind of stuff. BUT, BOBO and MOMO are too aware of each other. I personally think that both think/see that they are each other's Boyfriend/Girlfriend, even if it's just a show, thus they are a bit hesitant to show skinship. I think they actually clicked, their personalities clicked. I think that they're subconsciously giving this "couple" thing a bit of a chance. 

Now, if only the rest of the world is the same. Hahaha! Happy Friday friends!!! ^^

True! True! This is why OJC is more believable than the other couple they showed awkwardness whenever they were together meaning what we see is really what they feel towards each other they're shyness just prove how genuine their actions are.   

3 minutes ago, joyan08 said:

True! True! This is why OJC is more believable than the other couple they showed awkwardness whenever they were together meaning what we see is really what they feel towards each other they're shyness just prove how genuine their actions are.   

*high fives* @joyan08 :blush:

They are being themselves. As CHEON SEONG-IM (Song Ji Hyo) and CHEN BO LIN. They're actions, micro expressions, smiles are so genuine. If you're like me who replayed all four episodes like crazy, then you'd know what I'm saying. Hahaha! There's progression with how they interact, it's almost unnoticeable but you'll see it. They maybe doing baby steps compared to the other couples but I love it. I like that BOBO is leading MOMO, explaining things to her, being patient with her. Have you all noticed how he's always attentive of her? How he makes sure to look/catch her eyes each time he explain something to her? How he tries to lead her without actually touching her? How he'd try to use Korean words to better explain things to her? How he'd try to make silly jokes just to make her smile? I noticed. And it's fun watching these two. :blush:

Have you seen SONG JI HYO's girly laugh before? Nope? See below. I was laughing my head off. LOL

Credit to awesome @jusrubIG

Based on the timeline, tho its already episode 4 but the Bali trip is only their second official date. and if i m not mistaken this happens somewhere in February... maybe end of February... before the WAIL being aired on TV. there's a probability that she still hasn't catch on the CP thing yet... especially being mandarin not her official language..

26 minutes ago, stucked said:

*high fives* @joyan08 :blush:

They are being themselves. As CHEON SEONG-IM (Song Ji Hyo) and CHEN BO LIN. They're actions, micro expressions, smiles are so genuine. If you're like me who replayed all four episodes like crazy, then you'd know what I'm saying. Hahaha! There's progression with how they interact, it's almost unnoticeable but you'll see it. They maybe doing baby steps compared to the other couples but I love it. I like that BOBO is leading MOMO, explaining things to her, being patient with her. Have you all noticed how he's always attentive of her? How he makes sure to look/catch her eyes each time he explain something to her? How he tries to lead her without actually touching her? How he'd try to use Korean words to better explain things to her? How he'd try to make silly jokes just to make her smile? I noticed. And it's fun watching these two. :blush:

Have you seen SONG JI HYO's girly laugh before? Nope? See below. I was laughing my head off. LOL

Credit to awesome @jusrub

High five back! :grin:

So agree with you! OJC showed us how they're relationship developed from day 1 up to now. The thing I love about this couple is how they were introduced to each other using a little box shaped to share each others gift and the using their shadow to have fun together without seeing each other personally I so loved the PD's idea for that. Other fans want them to post on their personal social media accounts some off cam photos of them together esp on Bolins IG but i'd rather like it if both of them don't post some off cam photos for me it would look like they were promoting it won't look genuine to me if they post it in their own accnt I rather love to think the mystery behind them off cam tehehe

And so agree that Bobo I leading Momo in they're relationship but still so gentleman of him when it comes to skinship, he always think of her before he takes a move.

The scene at the beach when they were walking together after they release bobo and momo turtle, I was like "yah! Bobo holds Momo's hand it would look so romantic" I was so frustrated to see them hold hands while walking together but then I realized this is them, they're not showing what the viewers want for them to do but rather they're showing the viewers what they both want to do whenever they're together.

Gawd I just die on jihyo's aegeyo when robi said I like you too it's my first time seeing jihyo in that gesture. Thanks for sharing! 

Archived