[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

So today Jihyo back to SK rite ? And any news where they going for next shooting ?? Or as we expeted taiwan is their last stop for shoot WAIL program ? How i wish they have another place to go at least place that they can having their date peacefully before the program really end .. it break my heart thinking about the ending of the program.. :bawling: ... 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, quinnrii said:

@uchita are u from jakarta, indonesia? Aku dr Jogja lhoo :)

wow, Nice to meet someone from the same country. and I am from Medan :blink:

Now, i wish Taiwan is not their last shoot of WAIL. and i hope they continue project with CF, serial or movie. such a waste of chemistry if they don't meet again on project. don't you agree?

7 hours ago, joyan08 said:

Anneyeong Chinggus! ^_^ so everyone's sleep okay I supposed..anyway will join the discussion, I'll try to dig something more about our OJC since Jihyo's coming back to Korea now..uri BoBo :tears:

Thank you so much @joyan08:kiss_wink:

14 minutes ago, stucked said:
My reaction for the above?  KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

My reaction for the below?  KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! EVERYWHERE!!!

I am crying happy tears here!!!! :D

cr. awesome @jusrub

GOSH! I am literally squeaking like crazy alone in my room :lol: 

The "above" gifs is so so so so so so so sweeeeet! The way Bolin reach his arms to Jihyo then again and as always looking her attentively behind those sun glass is so wiiiiiiii!!!! I can't put a word to that feeling :wub:

47 minutes ago, joyan08 said:

GOSH! I am literally squeaking like crazy alone in my room :lol: 

The "above" gifs is so so so so so so so sweeeeet! The way Bolin reach his arms to Jihyo then again and as always looking her attentively behind those sun glass is so wiiiiiiii!!!! I can't put a word to that feeling :wub:

I feel you i feel you i feel you . I cuddleing my pillow when i looking those gifs.. my heart jumping with happiness . The feels i cant describe with words :wub::wub:

1 hour ago, stucked said:
My reaction for the above?  KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

My reaction for the below?  KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! EVERYWHERE!!!

I am crying happy tears here!!!! :D

WoooooooW!!! Sweetness overload....I'm speechless and LOL Jihyo hug Bolin instead of Mr. Santa...hahaha...and that embraced from Bolin well what can I say...Love...Love is in the air.

Anyway thanks to @joyan08, @stucked , and to everybody who always fills these forum w/ goodies that were craving for....Here's hoping our ship would sail forever.:heart:

26 minutes ago, B-u-z-z-B-e-e said:

Guys... I saw on Gapiplus IG, it said filming for OJC already ended. As we predicted, now they really seperated. After all this party??? 

Omonaaa... Save my heart plaseee :bawling:

Im crying a river also here :bawling: 

After nonstop party and this kind of news ?? So heartbreaking news :bawling:.. Jigeum i tell to my self that at least they are a good friend now. And whenever bolin drinking orange juice he just gonna thingking about his momo and viceversa .. All the best for them .. and lets support them always :flushed:

17 minutes ago, B-u-z-z-B-e-e said:

Guys... I saw on Gapiplus IG, it said filming for OJC already ended. As we predicted, now they really seperated. After all this party??? 

Omonaaa... Save my heart plaseee :bawling:

Really???? Ottekkeeee..i'm not ready for them to separated..andwaeeee..no,no,nooo.. it's not the right time yet..:bawling::bawling:  

But guys, i have read somewhere about Shawn n Dongyu wrote a postcard for each n the postcard should deliver on Mei 22nd bcoz that'll be the last time for them to meet up each other..But whyyyyy our couple being separated today? Ottekkeeee chinggu???

We still have 7 eps left? It means 7 weeks or less than two months we still can watch WAIL. Yes, lets support uri OJ forever. They already gave us beautiful memories....

It's hard to said goodbye. I'm too excited about them. And sudenly has to face the chance for them to meet is less, it's sad... :tears:

I'm wondering how Bobo and Momo feelings right now.... 

Archived