[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

Guest ssone00

@joyan08 Yes! Same here! Glad to see so much attention from Korean people! But most Koreans don't believe in wgm! They consider it is just another show! I saw another Korean news about Bolin encountering and working with many actresses in Korea, and worry about Jihyo might jealous on this? And the reporter said 'no worries' because of their good chemistry shown on ep.5 of wail. ^^ 

wow! I think shooting in Taiwan was so awesome! Very fantastic and romantic scenes were made midst of many Taiwanese adoring and cheering them! They were like prince William and Kate. People were waiting to see their happy moments and kiss on the balcony. Hope Jihyo accepted his proposal at the end if he proposed or gave her a ring at the last shooting! They are so perfect!:heart: And  It is going to be another long time to wait to meet a person compatible like him or her!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, joyan08 said:

Song Jihyo on MARIE CLAIRE HK

credit to marieclaire.com.hk

WOW! :w00t: Jihyo is so stunningly beautiful :wub:

WOW that's like a queen siting on her throne, Song Ji Hyo's beauty is truly extraodinary and different, I love the fact that she is doing so many modeling photoshoots lately

1 hour ago, ssone00 said:

@joyan08 Yes! Same here! Glad to see so much attention from Korean people! But most Koreans don't believe in wgm! They consider it is just another show! I saw another Korean news about Bolin encountering and working with many actresses in Korea, and worry about Jihyo might jealous on this? And the reporter said 'no worries' because of their good chemistry shown on ep.5 of wail. ^^ 

wow! I think shooting in Taiwan was so awesome! Very fantastic and romantic scenes were made midst of many Taiwanese adoring and cheering them! They were like prince William and Kate. People were waiting to see their happy moments and kiss on the balcony. Hope Jihyo accepted his proposal at the end! They are so perfect!:heart: It is going to be another long time to wait to meet a person compatible like him or her!

proposal, did someone say proposal, what did i miss :w00t::w00t::w00t:

2 minutes ago, jcgrani said:

Hopefully there will be a big bang at the end of the show..Show all the edited scene and of course everyone  wants to see them kissing goodbye .:P:P:P we luv it ..:blush::blush::blush:

Remember guys we have only seen half of the episodes of season 2, the rest has still to be aired so we will still have something to look forward to every week, and who knows when they will meet again, it might be sooner then you might think

in my country 2morrow is Sunday , anticipating or anxious to see WAIL in Finland ,of course for all your lovely, kind people here in this forum with all your comments . I enjoy reading it.

this time in China or Taiwan is 4:41 am , I will probably wake up esrly morning just to watch the live stream .. I have to back pages in this forum to find  the link.. Hope my roommate won't wake up and make fun with me:sweatingbullets: She knows I am possesed with my idol mongji cause I made her a screen wallpaper in my iphone, her and chen bo lin ,, hahaha .. priority .. hahaha:P:)

As the IG owner (cr skt_bee) said, he really, REALLY does takes care of her. From what I've seen with the clips and pictures, he automatically holds her hand if the people around them are not too physically close. But, he has his arms around her shoulders and waist if they're walking against paparazzis and the media. Happy sunday everyone! :) 

Only one night I missed three pages!! :D this ship looks like never stop since we all from different place and time ;)

@joyan08 Yes that's me, chinguu :D I'm @B-u-z-z-B-e-e Here and Tea_Bags_ on IG hahahaa... Thank you @Ami Czul for bring the pic here... ^_^

actually, JH wearing same neclace with Bolin.. I see on FB and already post on my IG. It's interesting though... :blush:

Morning everyoneee!!! Have a sweet dreams last nite rite??:) 

I juz found a pictures that Ji Hyo wearing a cheongsam after baseball match but i don't know how to upload image here...arghhh..my bad..so sorry..:persevere: hoping someone will upload it later..she was very beautiful wearing cheongsam..

Good morning from jakarta side :).. you guys awesome i have to catch up so many page when i coming here .. thank you so much for the update .. i found really interesting thing when i read all your comment and post here. The orange juice picture post  by bolin friend and taging him. What makes me interesting is now event bolin side know the OJ couple maybe when they are meeting not something impposible they will tease him. Doesnt its good event now he with his friend they still gonna talk about Jihyo .. :grin: i already on my delulu land in the morning ..:blush:

5 minutes ago, blueyoorie22 said:

Morning everyoneee!!! Have a sweet dreams last nite rite??:) 

I juz found a pictures that Ji Hyo wearing a cheongsam after baseball match but i don't know how to upload image here...arghhh..my bad..so sorry..:persevere: hoping someone will upload it later..she was very beautiful wearing cheongsam..

@blueyoorie22 do you mean the below? cr skt_bee and uploader peacemonster

Archived