[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

Song Ji Hyo's new gorgeous photoshoot, posing like a true high fashion model, it's evident that she has alot of modeling experience from her different photoshoots, different expressions and poses!  and here another news clip of our OJ couple

They are like in every news outlet in all languages

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As promised. Imma post THIS here again. :D:D:D This is a milestone. No shipper of this couple should ever forget this day.

The day Chen Bo Lin KISSED Cheon Seong-im aka Ji Hyo. On. The. Cheek. :blush: 

Banzai!

cr. random_sg via awesome gapiplus

30 minutes ago, stucked said:

@evergreen OMO. You reading my mind? Haha. Yes, the OJ Couple is actually the slowest in terms of skinship. Like baby steps slow. Most avid virtual marriage fans find them dull due to the absence of hugs/hand-holding/wrist-grabs/kiss. I'm the opposite! Divergent here! Pwahahaha! I actually love the fact that they're slow and Bolin is the shy type while JiHyo seems to be the more forward one. So, when Bolin took the initiative with the hand-holding and the kissing (even if it''s the cheek), the impact is comparable to having your first kiss, first crush, first hug. You get all mushy and fluttery and you can't help but just scream your heart out. Kyaaaah! Like so. Riiiiight? Hahaha.

I've always liked Ji Hyo, even before RM days. So I can say that she's really, realllllly different now. Like you said, she's radiant. :) For Bolin, this is the first time I'm seeing a man blush with just a kiss on the cheek. How cool is that? Hahaha!

It's always great to find other people who think the same as you! :D Oh really? I don't really watch WGM (I think the only couple I've seen is Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun). No, I'm the same. I'd rather have their slow development - their interactions feel a lot more genuine and sincere. Yeah, I was really surprised that Bolin was the shy type (that just makes him cuter!) because Ji Hyo was feeling a lot shyer than him in their first meeting. But then ep 2 came around and she was a lot more forward and taking care of him. It's just the reversal of the typical role dynamics which makes them refreshing and interesting to watch! And the fact that there is give-and-take in their relationship. Ji Hyo looked after him in Seoul and he took care of her in Bali. Omg, that's it! That explains why we're squealing so much and my heart was fluttering so much! You're great at putting this into words!

I mean I may be exaggerating because I don't think I've ever seen Ji Hyo smile this happily on RM before. So it's good that a fan like you can confirm it. :) Hahaha Bolin is such a sweetie pie, he is totally my ideal boyfriend/husband type.  I'm basically falling in love with the both of them together through this show. 

39 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

guys you alk about a confession which confession, do you mean when he told the robot rubi he liked her while indirectly saying it too song ji hyo or is it another confession he did afterwards?

I'm guessing it's the confession through Robi. :)

Guest ssone00

I just saw jihyo wearing qipao holding Bolin's hand from insta.... I don't know how to upload insta pic. Can anyone upload that please? She's beautiful... Another picture says Bolin practiced singing yesterday for a special event tonight!,,:blush:

37 minutes ago, evergreen said:

@stucked (returns High Five!) Didn't Bolin say in his interview that him and Ji Hyo are very similar? I find them holding hands incredibly romantic - for me it makes me swoon more than kissing. It shows genuine fondness and affection. And just go for it, post your fave pics again as much as you like! 
For me, I wouldn't say I'm a fan of Ji Hyo before (I watch RM so that's how I knew her - I don't know her enough to know all of her quirks) and have never watched Bolin's shows before despite knowing that he's a good actor. I started watching this show because I stumbled on the bts of their Marie Claire photoshoot bts and thought wow...these two are oozing with chemistry! And correct me if I'm wrong, but this truly is the happiest I've ever seen Ji Hyo! She's really radiating happiness around Bolin. 

@joyan08 haha glad to hear that it made you laugh dear! :lol: Yes, you're right, rather than the kiss, it was their reaction afterwards that's making me squeal. Like, most of you are pointing out, it's really telling. It's in their body language. I love how Ji Hyo leaned towards him though she was embarrassed. If you don't like the person, you'll lean away from him won't you? And Aw...Bo Lin's pat on her head shows his affection towards her. I suppose you could argue that they're embarrassed because of the huge crowd? But seriously will you get flustered to that extent? 

(joining the high five) true their holding hands is way romantic, as @stucked said they're hands are magnetically clasp whenever it meets and it became a habit for them like a normal couple doing it..and yes whenever she's with Bolin she blooms like a flower and glowing it's a refreshing sight for me as her fan, I often see her in RM looking tired and always have a lack of sleep but in WIAN her beauty is more emphasazing it looks to me that whenever it is time to meet Bolin in any circumstances she's dolling up for him. 

4 minutes ago, ssone00 said:

I just saw jihyo wearing qipao holding Bolin's hand from insta.... I don't know how to upload insta pic. Can anyone upload that please? She's beautiful... Another picture says Bolin practiced singing yesterday for a special event tonight!,,:blush:

I guess he got inspired from someone recent post hehe.... ehem ehem Kenji Wu openly showcasing his love and fondness of Song Ji Hyo at the Awards

cr happiness. virus

Is this when they're leaving the stadium? Dayum Ji Hyo's legs though!

@joyan08 Haha seriously though, yes, their hands have a mind of their own and are attracted to each other! For a show, you don't have to hold hands all the time, right? ;) You're the captain of this ship! (salutes)  I'm guessing their awesomeness together especially at Taiwan recently, is bringing out a lot of silent lurkers, me included! :D

39 minutes ago, stucked said:

@joyan08 WEYOooooo? I mean, why? :D Don't be surprised if you see all their "kissing" posts on every page of this thread. I'm compiling all their awkward-yet-sweet "kisses" and Imma splatter 'em all over Soompi. :D:D:D 

@evergreen OMO. You reading my mind? Haha. Yes, the OJ Couple is actually the slowest in terms of skinship. Like baby steps slow. Most avid virtual marriage fans find them dull due to the absence of hugs/hand-holding/wrist-grabs/kiss. I'm the opposite! Divergent here! Pwahahaha! I actually love the fact that they're slow and Bolin is the shy type while JiHyo seems to be the more forward one. So, when Bolin took the initiative with the hand-holding and the kissing (even if it''s the cheek), the impact is comparable to having your first kiss, first crush, first hug. You get all mushy and fluttery and you can't help but just scream your heart out. Kyaaaah! Like so. Riiiiight? Hahaha.

I've always liked Ji Hyo, even before RM days. So I can say that she's really, realllllly different now. Like you said, she's radiant. :) For Bolin, this is the first time I'm seeing a man blush with just a kiss on the cheek. How cool is that? Hahaha!

cr awesome @gapiplus :) 

I won't argue with that idea coz I love what you are about to do :lol:

And totally agree with you..I also love they're baby steps skin-ship it has more feels than doing it right away, it has more feels of genuine and more sincerity like they are doing it because they want to not because they want what the viewers want them to do, it seems to me like they were doing the real thing rather than the reel one. 

39 minutes ago, ssone00 said:

is it this one??

1b54b40e7bec54e76730cc83be389b504ec26a3e

credit as labeled

this is after the game right?? so the date continue :D Jihyo will be back on Korea today right :(

@ssone00, is this the one you were talking about?

cr peacemonster

Ji Hyo's qipao is gorgeous! She has a nice figure so I remembered that she looked gorgeous in the Ao dai as well in RM!

@joyan08 We're thinking the same about their slow development. And oops sorry I didn't see your post so I double posted the pic! :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, dianakasim said:

http://v.qq.com/boke/page/l/0/u/l0195bjl75u.html

wow! its a very long BRI by bolin. 3 minutes 42 seconds. really hope that someone could help translate it. I think its for the finland episode. I guess WAIL have so many good footage of the OJ CP that they cant fit it all in 12 episodes that they start releasing bits n pieces like this....

That was very intersting and amazing place. He never visit the north area. This was the first time he went to north, and it's Finland. When he was little child, he had a bad feeling about Santa claus and x'mas. Now he can imagine that thing in here.

The very excited moment:

1. Ski dance, he never thought that he can do it. He just watch tv, that if someone dance in snow can fall down on the hole  and feel froze.

2. Riding a ...(la xue jiao), very excited moment to. That can make we view a different spot.

3. Central park, that very special open for them only. That he know Central Park just open 3 month in a year. He feel very special.

He miss to see....moment in Finland. (I can not trans)

He said we can not understand the feeling that he just see in Finland, word and language can not draw all.

You all must invite friend and family to go there. To feel the moment. Because his feeling can not describe what he feel.

The last word, next time he want to go back Finland with his friend and family. 

*very simple translate. Hope everybody understand. And can add what I miss to trans.

thanks @Lister Liu for the translation ;)

I guess like in Bali they surely enjoys each others company and probably add more memories just for them. I can't wait to see the Finland Episode :D

On a curious note Bolin's best friend/friend uploaded a photo of a orange juice and tag Bolin in IG :mellow: hmmm.is there something the best friend slash friend knows about this two :mellow:

13096089_670415679763968_288391676785510

credit to the owner

Guest ssone00

@joyan08 @evergreen Yes!! Thank you so much for uploading that photo! 

I don't know if there is a night flight to Korea on sat. But, I saw a news she's going to stay in Taiwan till Sunday.  And high possibility today was their last shooting!  However, I expect them to be together in many  other projects and cf. since they became so popular in Chinese region. Also Bolin has started to work in Korean entertainment industry.  Looking forward to them both together in the near future!

14 minutes ago, joyan08 said:

thanks @Lister Liu for the translation ;)

I guess like in Bali they surely enjoys each others company and probably add more memories just for them. I can't wait to see the Finland Episode :D

On a curious note Bolin's best friend/friend uploaded a photo of a orange juice and tag Bolin in IG :mellow: hmmm.is there something the best friend slash friend knows about this two :mellow:

13096089_670415679763968_288391676785510

credit to the owner

hahaha love the tag, I think he is trying to say that after seeing all the clips of them together, they look really compatible and behaps there is an even deeper meaning;)

DISPATCH NEWS on their FB Accnt

13092046_670449183093951_62466699262899113094142_670449216427281_576353292995579

Rough Translation:

On a date like a true lover..Song Ji Hyo and Chen Bo Lin

We Got Married Chinese Version Orange Juice lover in Taipei, Taiwan are out on a date in a coffee shop and ride a scooter to the City. In the Cafe Song Ji Hyo smile and look happy when she saw Chen Bo Lin enter the store and she to cuddle him with joy after not seeing each other for a while.

To date, this time, and with the dress and your hair makes you look so beautiful. Like a rosebud.
So it's a date to have fun with loved ones! In Taiwan!!! Dispatch news

credit/source:https://www.facebook.com/Orangjuicecouple-Bobo-and-Momo-Thailand-fan

OJC is gaining so much attention and popularity in Korea..I'm glad to see that more people are liking them than hating them..(i wonder how's life with that 28 people who hate them :huh:) :lol:

Guest ssone00
8 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

hahaha love the tag, I think he is trying to say that after seeing all the clips of them together, they look really compatible and behaps there is an even deeper meaning;)

And Bolin responded with orange  emoticon!! ^^

[NEWS] 《相爱》不给看 橙汁 CP保全强光赶粉丝

宋智孝与陈柏霖在台湾合体进入第四天,为实境节目《我们相爱吧》谈情说爱。他们23日晚间深夜现身松山文创园区,少数铁粉与媒体从桃园棒球场一路相随,只为多看橙汁CP两眼。但剧组与保全却大阵仗驱离现场观众,和几乎要与摄影记者发生肢体冲突。

橙 汁CP广受粉丝欢迎,《相爱》剧组所到之处皆有粉丝身影。随着照片在网路上曝光,剧组的守备层次也逐渐提高。宋、陈两人在松菸拍摄最后片段,因时间接近凌 晨,现场仅有不到十位的粉丝与媒体守候在旁。但橙汁CP一现身,数十名保全和工作人员立刻拿起超过20支的雷射笔、手电筒直照观众双眼,连公共通道都不让 路人通行。

剧组最后声称橙汁CP愿意受访,安抚众人情绪,随即又改口说艺人拒绝採访,「他们就定点让你们拍张照,这是最后的方案,不接受我们也没办法。」连粉丝想跟宋智孝要签名也惨遭拒绝。现场充满愤怒和惊慌的气氛,与节目名称《我们相爱吧》形成强烈对比。

070659fbb2fb43169940b8e727a4462308f7d3b8

8970bc51f8198618ff5f2d194ded2e738ad4e6fb

credit/source: Baidu

I hope someone could translate this news article coz base on my Google Trans it was kind of a Bad News so I am curious to know..thanks in advance ;)

Archived