[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

2 minutes ago, stucked said:

@evergreen You looking for the below?

And yes, Bolin always looks at Ji Hyo. Always. What I love with these two is that they talk a loooot and giggle a loooot yet they don't even speak the same language. They make do with the in-ear translator, body gestures, a sprinkle of Enlish/Chinese/Korean and a loooot of eye contact. Ji Hyo blanks out all the time yet Bolin is always there to pull her back in. Yes. I am shipping these two. Kyaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Yes, that was the one I was looking for! Thank you so much! :D For some reason, I had that line transposed in my head with the other set of images so didn't see it despite going back on random_sg's page. 
They're so in synch despite the language barrier and find new ways to communicate with each other. I really appreciate the fact that Bolin looks at her because it's so essential in communicating and if I'm being cheesy, the eyes are the windows to a person's soul and all that. Yes, I'm joining with you in shipping! (squeals too!) This is the first pair in 4 years that I'm shipping seriously again! I really do think they are compatible! 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, joyan08 said:

Finally got to join in the discussion! wooh! As always today is another chaotic day because of our two love birds :lol:

@stucked I love reading your post! your pointers are so damn straight :w00t: you're insights are correct..they're body language and reaction after the kiss gave them away.

When Bolin asked Jihyo for a kiss gawd I think my soul drift away somewhere I was really anticipating for that kiss I have a feeling that he will kiss her when they appear on the KISS CAM but gawd for me he asked her not for her permission, he was like making sure Jihyo has an idea for what he's about to do to her, he didn't even wait for Jihyo's answer when she was in a Mong reaction saying "kiss?" he just go for it gosh watta move by Chen Bolin your the man bro! :lol:

And as for Jihyo I love her movements it gave her away really :lol: I've seen her kiss many actors on RM but she never reacted on that way. The Peppero Game, she has done it a lot in RM and because she's an actress it's not a big deal of her. I remember when it's her first time playing the peppero game with Gary she was so shy and felt really awkward then when Noh Sa Yeon unnie said to Jihyo and Gary that "if there's a feeling involve you will feel really awkward and fail" after that they've pass the mission. So here we are today gathered and witnessing Jihyo's reaction after Bolin kiss her cheeks :lol: If I was there I will definitely tease her, in all the peppero game that she has played she was never embarrassed not to mention that's a "his lips to her lips" but this one it's a 'his lips to her cheeks" so why the feeling of embarrassment after...:lol::lol: ohhh I hope someone will tease when she's not with Bolin..lol! 

Let me add that Song Ji Hyo is an excellent kisser, her kissing scenes are so passionate in movies and dramas, that sh tops my list of k-actresses who kisses the best and has the most intense scenes usually, so seeing all this shyness here is sooo surprising and makes me giggle alot, specially from Bolin this s sooo suspicious guys!

11 minutes ago, evergreen said:

Yes, that was the one I was looking for! Thank you so much! :D For some reason, I had that line transposed in my head with the other set of images so didn't see it despite going back on random_sg's page. 
They're so in synch despite the language barrier and find new ways to communicate with each other. I really appreciate the fact that Bolin looks at her because it's so essential in communicating and if I'm being cheesy, the eyes are the windows to a person's soul and all that. Yes, I'm joining with you in shipping! (squeals too!) This is the first pair in 4 years that I'm shipping seriously again! I really do think they are compatible! 

True! True! Their hands and eyes are so  inseparable when they're together. And maybe now his lips to her cheeks :D

3 minutes ago, joyan08 said:

True! True! Their hands and eyes are so  inseparable when they're together. And maybe now his lips to her cheeks :D

Omo I'm getting shy just thinking about it - my cheeks are on fire lol! :flushed: But seriously though, I don't think I ever saw them not holding hands except when moving to different locations. It's official - holding hands is the new kissing lol. It's in vogue. Hehe. 

5 minutes ago, joyan08 said:

Finally got to join in the discussion! wooh! As always today is another chaotic day because of our two love birds :lol:

@stucked I love reading your post! your pointers are so damn straight :w00t: you're insights are correct..they're body language and reaction after the kiss gave them away.

When Bolin asked Jihyo for a kiss gawd I think my soul drift away somewhere I was really anticipating for that kiss I have a feeling that he will kiss her when they appear on the KISS CAM but gawd for me he asked her not for her permission, he was like making sure Jihyo has an idea for what he's about to do to her, he didn't even wait for Jihyo's answer when she was in a Mong reaction saying "kiss?" he just go for it gosh watta move by Chen Bolin your the man bro! :lol:

And as for Jihyo I love her movements it gave her away really :lol: I've seen her kiss many actors on RM but she never reacted on that way. The Peppero Game, she has done it a lot in RM and because she's an actress it's not a big deal of her. I remember when it's her first time playing the peppero game with Gary she was so shy and felt really awkward then when Noh Sa Yeon unnie said to Jihyo and Gary that "if there's a feeling involve you will feel really awkward and fail" after that they've pass the mission. So here we are today gathered and witnessing Jihyo's reaction after Bolin kiss her cheeks :lol: If I was there I will definitely tease her, in all the peppero game that she has played she was never embarrassed not to mention that's a "his lips to her lips" but this one it's a 'his lips to her cheeks" so why the feeling of embarrassment after...:lol::lol: ohhh I hope someone will tease when she's not with Bolin..lol! 

@joyan08 I think all our souls, while screaming with happiness, met right after we saw that kiss cam! And yes, there are two instances for a person to get awkward while kissing. One, if he's a stranger or you're not very familiar with him and then you're asked to be intimate with him or teased to be intimate. An example is the Peppero game with Gary. Haha. Two, if you're attracted to that person and don't know how to deal with it yet. An example is the kiss on the cheeks made by Bolin. Hurhur. I can almost see them hyperventilating after that kiss. Funny thing is, it's just on the cheeks yet they gave out those awesome reactions. I bet that Stethoscope gift given by Bolin on episode 1 could be quite handy right now, I know that his heart is racing like mad after that kiss. And it's just on the cheek. Imagine if it's on... He might die from shock. LOL :D

16 minutes ago, evergreen said:

@evergreen High five! :D Same here, that line was stuck on my head ever since. Hee~ Bolin is right when he said that both of them really get along. It's actually like they don't have any barriers at all. They just keep on chatting and giggling. And I think Bolin and JiHyo are both addicted to hand holding. It's almost automatic that their hands will look for the other once separated. Almost like a magnet is stuck to both hands. Exhibit 1 below. :D 

cr. happiness.virus

9 minutes ago, stucked said:

@joyan08 I think all our souls, while screaming with happiness, met right after we saw that kiss cam! And yes, there are two instances for a person to get awkward while kissing. One, if he's a stranger or you're not very familiar with him and then you're asked to be intimate with him or teased to be intimate. An example is the Peppero game with Gary. Haha. Two, if you're attracted to that person and don't know how to deal with it yet. An example is the kiss on the cheeks made by Bolin. Hurhur. I can almost see them hyperventilating after that kiss. Funny thing is, it's just on the cheeks yet they gave out those awesome reactions. I bet that Stethoscope gift given by Bolin on episode 1 could be quite handy right now, I know that his heart is racing like mad after that kiss. And it's just on the cheek. Imagine if it's on... He might die from shock. LOL :D

@evergreen High five! :D Same here, that line was stuck on my head ever since. Hee~ Bolin is right when he said that both of them really get along. It's actually like they don't have any barriers at all. They just keep on chatting and giggling. And I think Bolin and JiHyo are both addicted to hand holding. It's almost automatic that their hands will look for the other once separated. Almost like a magnet is stuck to both hands. Exhibit 1 below. :D 

cr. happiness.virus

13 minutes ago, evergreen said:

Omo I'm getting shy just thinking about it - my cheeks are on fire lol! :flushed: But seriously though, I don't think I ever saw them not holding hands except when moving to different locations. It's official - holding hands is the new kissing lol. It's in vogue. Hehe. 

Omona! I'm dying laughing here reading at your post :lol: our mind is going twistingly crazy because of OJC gawd! Actually it's not really the kiss that's making us go gaga like this..it's actually their body language and reactions towards each other that making us super crazy :lol:

4 minutes ago, joyan08 said:

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! TOP VIEW SHOT OF THE KISS

Looking at this top angle shot, it look's like it' was right on the target :w00t::w00t::w00t:

bf5ee9dde71190efe84f0742c91b9d16fcfa6066

cr. Elaine Wei. FB

I guess we will find out for sure where the kiss landed once the episode airs

4 minutes ago, joyan08 said:

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! TOP VIEW SHOT OF THE KISS

Looking at this top angle shot, it look's like it' was right on the target :w00t::w00t::w00t:

bf5ee9dde71190efe84f0742c91b9d16fcfa6066

cr. Elaine Wei. FB

Yep. Target locked. Kiss! On the cheeks! :D KYAAAAAAAAH!!! KYAAAAAAAAH!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAH!!!

This LINK is just an interview of Bolin though he mentioned Finland and Ji Hyo's chinese name. I think it's a BRI for the Finland episode but not really sure. If someone can translate this, thank you so much. Hahaha!

31 minutes ago, stucked said:

cr. happiness.virus

What's even more amaazing is the are soo hot and hyperventilating while being outside, imagine if that kiss happened indoors, I have a feeling that if these two end up together it would be a really passionate relationships, and my god i finally understand why you guys say there hands are magnetes, she didn't see him, but their hands just automatically found eachother and interlocked

4 minutes ago, stucked said:

Just a clearer view. Imma post this on every page. Hahahaha!

Cr. random_sg

haha you can post the icture in all the thread that ships song ji hyo with other men, and maybe write this man knows how to size an opportunity, notice how he wrapped himself around her making it impossible for her to escape ahahaahha

@stucked (returns High Five!) Didn't Bolin say in his interview that him and Ji Hyo are very similar? I find them holding hands incredibly romantic - for me it makes me swoon more than kissing. It shows genuine fondness and affection. And just go for it, post your fave pics again as much as you like! 
For me, I wouldn't say I'm a fan of Ji Hyo before (I watch RM so that's how I knew her - I don't know her enough to know all of her quirks) and have never watched Bolin's shows before despite knowing that he's a good actor. I started watching this show because I stumbled on the bts of their Marie Claire photoshoot bts and thought wow...these two are oozing with chemistry! And correct me if I'm wrong, but this truly is the happiest I've ever seen Ji Hyo! She's really radiating happiness around Bolin. 

@joyan08 haha glad to hear that it made you laugh dear! :lol: Yes, you're right, rather than the kiss, it was their reaction afterwards that's making me squeal. Like, most of you are pointing out, it's really telling. It's in their body language. I love how Ji Hyo leaned towards him though she was embarrassed. If you don't like the person, you'll lean away from him won't you? And Aw...Bo Lin's pat on her head shows his affection towards her. I suppose you could argue that they're embarrassed because of the huge crowd? But seriously will you get flustered to that extent? 

23 minutes ago, stucked said:

Yep. Target locked. Kiss! On the cheeks! :D KYAAAAAAAAH!!! KYAAAAAAAAH!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAH!!!

This LINK is just an interview of Bolin though he mentioned Finland and Ji Hyo's chinese name. I think it's a BRI for the Finland episode but not really sure. If someone can translate this, thank you so much. Hahaha!

http://v.qq.com/boke/page/l/0/u/l0195bjl75u.html

wow! its a very long BRI by bolin. 3 minutes 42 seconds. really hope that someone could help translate it. I think its for the finland episode. I guess WAIL have so many good footage of the OJ CP that they cant fit it all in 12 episodes that they start releasing bits n pieces like this....

16 minutes ago, joyan08 said:

Puhahaha! gosh you are so funny...I so love you're sense of humor :lol:

@joyan08 WEYOooooo? I mean, why? :D Don't be surprised if you see all their "kissing" posts on every page of this thread. I'm compiling all their awkward-yet-sweet "kisses" and Imma splatter 'em all over Soompi. :D:D:D 

15 minutes ago, evergreen said:

@stucked Didn't Bolin say in his interview that him and Ji Hyo are very similar? I find them holding hands incredibly romantic - for me it makes me swoon more than kissing. It shows genuine fondness and affection. And just go for it, post your fave pics again as much as you like! 
For me, I wouldn't say I'm a big fan of Ji Hyo  I watch RM so that's how I knew her) before and have never watched Bolin's shows before despite knowing that he's a good actor. I started watching this show because of the bts of their Marie Claire photoshoot bts and thought wow...these two are oozing with chemistry! And correct me if I'm wrong, but this truly is the happiest I've ever seen Ji Hyo! She's really radiating happiness around Bolin. 

@joyan08 haha glad to hear that it made you laugh dear! :lol: Yes, you're right, rather than the kiss, it was their reaction afterwards that's making me squeal. Like, most of you are pointing out, it's really telling. It's in their body language. I love how Ji Hyo leaned towards him though she was embarrassed. If you don't like the person, you'll lean away from him will you? And aw...Bo Lin's pat on her head shows his affection towards her. I suppose you could argue that they're embarrassed because of the huge crowd? But seriously will you get flustered to that extent? 

@evergreen OMO. You reading my mind? Haha. Yes, the OJ Couple is actually the slowest in terms of skinship. Like baby steps slow. Most avid virtual marriage fans find them dull due to the absence of hugs/hand-holding/wrist-grabs/kiss. I'm the opposite! Divergent here! Pwahahaha! I actually love the fact that they're slow and Bolin is the shy type while JiHyo seems to be the more forward one. So, when Bolin took the initiative with the hand-holding and the kissing (even if it''s the cheek), the impact is comparable to having your first kiss, first crush, first hug. You get all mushy and fluttery and you can't help but just scream your heart out. Kyaaaah! Like so. Riiiiight? Hahaha.

I've always liked Ji Hyo, even before RM days. So I can say that she's really, realllllly different now. Like you said, she's radiant. :) For Bolin, this is the first time I'm seeing a man blush with just a kiss on the cheek. How cool is that? Hahaha!

cr awesome @gapiplus :) 

Archived