[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A man will not allow any woman for that matter to know of his younger days not unless he is interested :)  If Bobo is not interested,  he can easily make an excuse not to fulfill what he has said in the MarieClaire interview.  But alas! from day 1,  he was smitten by his Momo and his shyness proves it more.  He is only afraid she will not hear the answer he hopes to hear from her. #wishingforreeltobeREAL

[Eng Sub] We Are In Love EP5 Song Ji Hyo Chen BoLin CUT
(cr. OJ trans)
[Also available on Facebook, Follow “OJ trans” on FB]

*OJ trans needs your help: experienced timer with Aegisub and translator for We are in Love
*If anyone is interested in helping, please send email to ojsubteam@gmail.com or inbox “OJ trans” FB page or DM @gapiplus on tumblr/twitter 

*Please share the video w/ full credit 
*Do not reupload the video without permission or crop out the logo on the video

video source: JSTV

Disclaimer: **This video is solely for comprehension purposes and any commercial use is restricted 
timecode: k3 &
@gapiplus

english translation&transcode: @gapiplus 

6 minutes ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

A man will not allow any woman for that matter to know of his younger days not unless he is interested :)  If Bobo is not interested,  he can easily make an excuse not to fulfill what he has said in the MarieClaire interview.  But alas! from day 1,  he was smitten by his Momo and his shyness proves it more.  He is only afraid she will not hear the answer he hopes to hear from her. #wishingforreeltobeREAL

Totally agree with you! He's allowing her to see the real him he wants her to recognize him as a man not just the Chen BoLin artist but the past and present Chen Bolin and hopefully the future. 

For sure he know by now that Jihyo is a straight forward person so using something like Robi to confess what he really feel for her just won't do. He has to be brave to confess to her words by words and face to face. #iamsowithyouwishingittoberealfromreel

wow!! I sleep 6 hrs and here it goes all the bts pix in WAIL and this forum sails 3 pages already just like OJ couple shippers sails so fast...

thank you very much for all the sharing .. Luv all the vid and pix .. I do focus with their hands all the time how they clasp it ( giggle ..:P:D)

my idol is very sweet and gorgeous specially with loose body wave hair style .. I think thats her hair style in her Micheal Khors shooting..

I could tell Chen Bo Lin is so proud and happy showing his hometown with his virtual ( gf for real :rolleyes:wishfull thinking) girlfriend. Ji hyo is staying 4 days and who knows ( another wishfull thinking :blush::D ) behind the camera Chen introduce him with his family after all Chen met Jihyo's brother already . I wish they will shoot again back in Korea with Jihyo 's hometown too  :D too much to ask . hehehehe!!

as I said every partner Jihyo had , I shipp them but I am addicted to OJ couple because they look good together..

@miri13 .. I notice that .. You can tell she's Chen fan , got jealous with Jihyo .. hahahaha:D:D I wont blame her .. He's good looking .If I were her I will take a pix hugging him too:w00t:

but looking with this beautifull gorgeous lady and handsome hunk , :D:P:blush:I would become bisexual.. hahahaha!!!

9 minutes ago, jusrub said:

Bolin looks so young after shaving. And super handsome too. Not the flower boy type of cute .. but more like the boy next door type of cute. 

I preferred him with the light beard and stache in the early episodes (especially on the Bali episodes) for some reason. I found him uber melting sexy haha. But then again even with shaved face he's still sexy. His dreamy eyes... his deep killer dimples.... :vicx: Win-win situation no matter what. :phew:

Guest ssone00
2 hours ago, boboandmomo said:

Btw if you check his insta: shawn_chen1026 (just pls don't hound him) .. he makes some beautiful lookin lattes. Omg. Will have to pay a visit to this little shop to get a caffeine fix if I'm ever in Taiwan.

Someone says he is bobo's brother~~ ^^ introducing her his bro.? So cute~~~^^

besides, both seemed extremely happy~ I think there  are high possibilities for them to be real after 12 episodes..^^ and 12 ep. Isn't enough... Want more~~:wub:

Archived