[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

[REPOST]

Chinggus Let's do a power vote for Jihyo! Pls share on other social media site. Thanks!

Song Ji Hyo is nominated on 2016 Annual Asia's Top 10 Final Ranking Actor, and she's on Top 18. Ranked First Asian Actor will be receiving a trophy glory to become the First Asian Actor winner. Let's put her on top! Fighting!

Here's how to vote:

Go to this site http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/ then follow this instructions:

Step 1: click the one I circled GREEN 

1_zpsaeh3v9m5.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Step 2: click the blue button under Jihyo's photo

2_zpstfttjj0e.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Step 3: type the code on the box then click the blue bottom at the right end

3_zpsbti6efck.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Step 4: click the white button and your done voting 

4_zpsoc9wiahp.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

NOTE: you can vote as many as you want, just wait for it to reload after step 4 and repeat the whole process.

Happy voting!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry had some trouble with soompi, which kept crashing.  Here is the translation of the Korean portions.

Ep. 5 in their hotel suite.  Bolin plays with Robi.

J - Robi [something in chinese]

I had a nightmare last night.  My whole body hurts right now.

B - something

J - Really. there were bugs.  there were zombie.  I really had a nightmare.

B

J - what is this?  [hearing music]

B and J walk out to see the Balinese dancers

J - Us learn?

BRI - I really can't dance or sing.  Stuff like that I am really horrible at it [saying has to do with unrhythemic and upside down but it doesn't make sense to translate literally]

J - [mimcing what bolin was doing with his hands]  - Bolin, you can do the motions

Really, can we do this?

[learning how to dance from the master]

BRI - I felt like I became an idiot.

[learning how to dance like kungfu]

BRI - I saw that Bolin Chen can really dance well.  I was really envious.  I really had the desire to dance really really well, but since I couldn't do it, I was embarrassed.

[They are now dancing.  She said.] You are doing well.  ... Wow, you can do it?

BRI - He knows how to do this.  What is there something he cannot do?  I really wanted to do it as well as the professional dancer who specialized it...

[back to showing dance and the two dance together, bolin narrates something off screen]

J - It seemed we were so much happier [said when she is dancing and about to twirl before BC].  Unlike the first time we met, we were so much more comfortable.  It felt like we really recieved vacation time and came together, came on a date with a boyfriend.  I think it was really good that we came to Bali.

[back at room] - J says she is hungry.  

JiHyo's younger brother:  The type of food my sister likes are ahh, seafood.  

b

brother - She really likes spicy food, even though she doesn't eat it very often.  She does not like salty food.  So she likes food cooked with natural flavors but also spicy.

[in kitchen]

J moves doll - You stay here.

BRI - When he was cutting with an air that he as sorry, he really probably felt burdened.  That is probably not his personality but showing how hard he was working made me really thankful.

Bolin

Jihyo - Does lobster go in Nasi Goreng

B

J narration and BRI - Watching him cook so well, it struck me that he looked so sexy.  Certainly, men will like women who also know how to cook well...

[with red cabbage] you watching is making me nervous so I don't think I can cut.

It can be done this way or that way.  After all we are the ones who are going to eat.

I will cut this for you.

BRI - At least I can help cut and work hard supporting him.

J - BoBo, what do you cook at home?

B answers. 

J - What do you think of a woman who cannot cook?  BRI - because I can't cook well.

B.

J - Yes, after all cooking isn't everything.

[drinking OJ] - It is really sour, but isn't it still tasty.

J - when did you learn how to make Nasi Goreng?

B

J - Please make it delicious.

B

J - Let's play rock, paper and scissors and the person who loses eat this.

[she loses]

J - Why do I lose after saying we should do it?

Bolin and J eat it and die.

J - After eating the lemon, I think I am even more hungry.

B.

J - I know how to make a really delicious sauce.

BRI - when you go out through door, it really is nature in front of you.  Because you feel like you are by yourself, we leave the door and windows open.  Then, of course, things come in.  

B

J - I am ok to this point.

B - Be careful [in korean]

J - screams going in

[after Bolin trips] J - Bobo, are you ok?

[J receive roses] J - thank you.

BRI - I was so shocked.  Did we just communicate through telepathy?

J - thank you.  I will eat well.  It was so much fun.  On vacation...It is like receivng bonus.

[drizzling sauce]  With his, like this, you eat mixed.

B dying

J - How is it?

both dying -.  J:  Oh my.

BRI - The desire to do well was so strong that I added too much peppers.  The hot pepper was too spicy hot.

[talking]

J - Next time, I will make it more delicious.

B - rock paper scissor

J - If we eat this, then we will immediately have to in there [pointing to the pool]

[when chopstick broke and got stuck ] J - Oh, ha ha, this is so funny.

J narration while they are eating:  I was thinking and hoping that this becomes a good memory for Bolin Chen.

[play wiht Robi and then] J - Rest Robi.

B

J - Ah, today is our last day.

BRI - When Bolin Chen said that it was the last day, I had not thought that today or that moment was the last day.  It made me sad.

J [talking to B]:  I did not realize that today was the last day.  It went so fast, and I feel like we have so much left to do in Bali. Really, I really had so much fun.  

B.

J - Next time, let's go somewhere there are no bugs.

B.

BRI - I think it is a place where you can't help fall in love.  The thing that I felt most from my time with Bolin Chen is that all of the beautiful, peaceful, and amazing things overflowed and multiplied.  

I am sure there are mistakes in there because I couldn't stop the video and so had to translate at the same time.  Hope this is helpful and you enjoy!

Guest ssone00

Thank you @miri13 for jihyo's part!

in addition to that , let me add little bit of my clumsy translation of  bobo part.^^

Bolin said it was okI we can cook and learn  together. (When she asked about woman who can't cook) and cooking is not everything. Later, he ate her sauce even though it was extremely hot  just  because it was made by her. (Sweet of him)          he talked about the reason why  using robi to speak his mind, but failed.^^  He said this time in Bali flew so fast , 3 days went so fast that It was very different from his previous visit. He hopes next time they meet, both will talk about their feelings towards each other frankly! 

I  think I am so much in love with this lovely couple . I become interested in their real feelings^^ The most recent interview bolin did, when he was asked about song jihyo, his face told it all. At least he seems enjoying this  show very much. If the translation was collect, he said he doesn't know what will happen at the end ( don't know exactly what he meant)  are they  scheduled to meet again this week? Really hope everything works out wonderfully if it is to be their last shooting. ^^

2 hours ago, ssone00 said:

Thank you @miri13 for jihyo's part!

in addition to that , let me add little bit of my clumsy translation of  bobo part.^^

Bolin said it was okI we can cook and learn  together. (When she asked about woman who can't cook) and cooking is not everything. Later, he ate her sauce even though it was extremely hot  just  because it was made by her. (Sweet of him)          he talked about the reason why  using robi to speak his mind, but failed.^^  He said this time in Bali flew so fast , 3 days went so fast that It was very different from his previous visit. He hopes next time they meet, both will talk about their feelings towards each other frankly

I  think I am so much in love with this lovely couple . I become interested in their real feelings^^ The most recent interview bolin did, when he was asked about song jihyo, his face told it all. At least he seems enjoying this  show very much. If the translation was collect, he said he doesn't know what will happen at the end ( don't know exactly what he meant)  are they  scheduled to meet again this week? Really hope everything works out wonderfully if it is to be their last shooting. ^^

I love how boliin tried to indirectly tell song ji hyo that he liked her, by telling the robot, and after her not realizing that he meant her, he then hopes that they  talk about their feelings next time hehe, he seems quite  impatient ;)

Hello Chingus....Silent lurker here. First I want to thank everybody for sharing bits & pieces of info about this show "We are In Love" specially our Orange Juice Couple. I'm not a big fan of them at first but after watching their segment I became a big fan of both of them. I'm searching for their fanvid, dramas & movies and now i've learned that Bolin is on Monster (korean drama). He  started his appearance on the end part of ep. 6 and on full ep. 7. After watching I thought he's really a good actor, he's on point with the main lead of the drama. Hope Ji Hyo & Him will have a drama or a movie someday.

5 hours ago, miri13 said:

Sorry had some trouble with soompi, which kept crashing.  Here is the translation of the Korean portions.

Ep. 5 in their hotel suite.  Bolin plays with Robi.

J - Robi, Good Morning (Bolin tells her to tell Robi to dance, she tries but Robi doesn't respond - she gets pouty! LOL)

B - (Trying to distract her from Robi's reaction) Did you sleep well last night?

J - I had a nightmare last night.  My whole body hurts right now.

B - Did you dream about a whole bunch of bugs coming at you?

J - Really. there were bugs.  there were zombie.  I really had a nightmare.

B - What? Zombie?!

B - Hey do you hear some music?

J - what is this?  [hearing music]

B and J walk out to see the Balinese dancers (He closes the doors saying that he's afraid bugs will go in)

J - Us learn?

BRI - I really can't dance or sing.  Stuff like that I am really horrible at it [saying has to do with unrhythemic and upside down but it doesn't make sense to translate literally]

J - [mimcing what bolin was doing with his hands]  - Bolin, you can do the motions

Really, can we do this?

[learning how to dance from the master] (Bolin tells her they'll do it slowly and see how it goes)

BRI - I felt like I became an idiot.

[learning how to dance like kungfu]

BRI - I saw that Bolin Chen can really dance well.  I was really envious.  I really had the desire to dance really really well, but since I couldn't do it, I was embarrassed.

[They are now dancing.  She said.] You are doing well.  ... Wow, you can do it?

BRI - He knows how to do this.  What is there something he cannot do?  I really wanted to do it as well as the professional dancer who specialized it...

[back to showing dance and the two dance together, bolin narrates something off screen] - Bolin: Actually the most important point is not learning the dance, it is this type of feeling because she keeps looking at me. So we are creating some memories of just the two of us.

J - It seemed we were so much happier [said when she is dancing and about to twirl before BC].  Unlike the first time we met, we were so much more comfortable.  It felt like we really recieved vacation time and came together, came on a date with a boyfriend.  I think it was really good that we came to Bali.

[back at room] - Bolin asks her if she wants to eat. J says she is hungry.  

JiHyo's younger brother:  The type of food my sister likes are ahh, seafood.  

B - Ok good, I really like seafood too. Does she like strong or light flavors?

brother - She really likes spicy food, even though she doesn't eat it very often.  She does not like salty food.  So she likes food cooked with natural flavors but also spicy.

B - Understand. (he narrates that since there isn't much time, he just wants to simply make a meal for her and asked the hotel to bring in the material to cook)

[in kitchen]

B - We'll start cutting the stuff

J moves doll - You stay here.

B - (cuts the lobster) Sorry, doing this in front of you.

BRI - When he was cutting with an air that he as sorry, he really probably felt burdened.  That is probably not his personality but showing how hard he was working made me really thankful.

B - I'm taking this out first then I'll be back to prepare the nasi goreng.

Jihyo - Does lobster go in Nasi Goreng

B - No, I'm making two dishes

J narration and BRI - Watching him cook so well, it struck me that he looked so sexy.  Certainly, men will like women who also know how to cook well...

[with red cabbage] you watching is making me nervous so I don't think I can cut.

B - It's for the salad

It can be done this way or that way.  After all we are the ones who are going to eat.

I will cut this for you.

BRI - At least I can help cut and work hard supporting him.

J - BoBo, what do you cook at home?

B - Fried rice, pasta, soup, chicken/pork chop, steamboat...something like that...

J - What do you think of a woman who cannot cook?  BRI - because I can't cook well.

B. - Woman who can't cook? ......A bit is ok, can cook together, learn together.

J - Yes, after all cooking isn't everything.

B - Mm? Yea, cooking isn't everything.

[drinking OJ] - It is really sour, but isn't it still tasty.

J - when did you learn how to make Nasi Goreng?

B - Have not learnt before...

J - Please make it delicious.

B - Of course...

J - Let's play rock, paper and scissors and the person who loses eat this.

B - For what? (sees the lemon) Are you sure? It's huge!

[she loses]

J - Why do I lose after saying we should do it?

B - How about I help you eat a small bite? (sees her cut it) Hey, why is it half??

Bolin and J eat it and die.

J - After eating the lemon, I think I am even more hungry.

B - True.

J - I know how to make a really delicious sauce.

BRI - when you go out through door, it really is nature in front of you.  Because you feel like you are by yourself, we leave the door and windows open.  Then, of course, things come in.  

B - Are you OK?

J - I am ok to this point.

B - Be careful [in korean]

J - screams going in

[after Bolin trips] J - Bobo, are you ok?

[J receive roses] J - thank you.

B - Shall we start?

(Bolin sees her adjusting her hair and asks her if she wants a cap and goes to get it for her)

BRI - I was so shocked.  Did we just communicate through telepathy?

B - So was it fun?

J - thank you.  I will eat well.  It was so much fun.  On vacation...It is like receivng bonus.

[drizzling sauce]  With his, like this, you eat mixed.

B - Ok I'm going to eat it.... (narrates - it was spicy beyond my imagination!)

J - How is it?

B - Very spicy, very spicy!

both dying -.  J:  Oh my.

BRI - The desire to do well was so strong that I added too much peppers.  The hot pepper was too spicy hot.

B - (gets the drinks and playfully asks her to choose) One of it has more lemon. (he got it himself!)

B - (Sits down and sighs) Oh...so happy. Exercise in the morning, rest a bit, cook a meal and eat it...like that...

J - Next time, I will make it more delicious.

B - rock paper scissor

J - If we eat this, then we will immediately have to in there [pointing to the pool]

B - (after eating more chili, he narrates) Actually it's the kind of spiciness that after you start eating it you can't stop, you want to eat more and more. Just can't stop.

When Jihyo starts to poke the lobster with her chopsticks, he was asking her what kind of chili she used. He stopped immediately to see if she's OK.

[when chopstick broke and got stuck ] J - Oh, ha ha, this is so funny.

J narration while they are eating:  I was thinking and hoping that this becomes a good memory for Bolin Chen.

B - (narrates) This type of feeling is so comfortable, very sincere. Completely different from my previous experience in Bali. Feels like 3 days is too short. But there's still a little bit of regret because I did not express my inner feelings.

Bolin takes Robi up.

B says to Robi - I like you. (narrates - I wanted to use the "third wheel - Robi" in our date to light the way and to express my feelings)

Robi answers with "I love you too". Ji Hyo was so excited by Robi's response that she didn't seem to get the "hidden" message. So Bolin felt like he failed in his attempt to say I like you to Ji Hyo.

Bolin then gets Ji Hyo to say I like you to Robi. But as usual Robi failed to respond to her accent.

[play wiht Robi and then] J - Rest Robi.

J - Ah, today is our last day.

BRI - When Bolin Chen said that it was the last day, I had not thought that today or that moment was the last day.  It made me sad.

J [talking to B]:  I did not realize that today was the last day.  It went so fast, and I feel like we have so much left to do in Bali. Really, I really had so much fun.  

B - We will see each other very soon.

B - Really looking forward to the next time, wonder where we'll be going.

J - Next time, let's go somewhere there are no bugs.

B - OK, no problem. Definitely a place without bugs.

BRI - I think it is a place where you can't help fall in love.  The thing that I felt most from my time with Bolin Chen is that all of the beautiful, peaceful, and amazing things overflowed and multiplied.  

B - Actually coming here with her has been a very happy occasion. Did a lot of things for the first time. Cooked together. These memories belong to us. Hopefully at the next destination, we can get to know each other on a deeper level. For myself, I must be willing to say what is in my heart and what my heart feels.

I am sure there are mistakes in there because I couldn't stop the video and so had to translate at the same time.  Hope this is helpful and you enjoy!

Hi Everyone, I'm going to fill in Bobo's part as best as I can - it's all in blue coloured text. Thanks for doing Ji Hyo's part @miri13 Hope you don't mind that I added to your translation.

Guest ssone00

For the preview of ep.5, She said she cried after seeing something very touchy with bobo... I don't know whether he did something for her, but she seems very moved.... Looking forward to this very much..^^ Thank you @comickiwi for bolin's part!!!

hai @comickiwi and @miri13 thank you soo sooo much for your hard work to spend your time make the translation. i appreciated so much .. buch of hug for you guys.. :heart: ..

Bobo said : actually the most important point is not learning the dance  . it is type of feeling because she keeps looking at me .

he really like to make eyes contact. he want momo feel him by his eyes . romantic guy .. :blush:

1 hour ago, comickiwi said:

Hi Everyone, I'm going to fill in Bobo's part as best as I can - it's all in blue coloured text. Thanks for doing Ji Hyo's part @miri13 Hope you don't mind that I added to your translation.

Thank you so much! I don't mind it at all and instead feel so grateful! Note I finally understand what happened in context!  

Swoon.. Re what Bolin said at the end. They are so cute top watch and now I feel like there may be some movement too.  Woohoo!

Hi Everyone! You're most welcome!

I like this couple very much and everyone here are such dears for not bashing them and just liking them. I think you are all a nice bunch of people and I would like to help. I hope we keep it this way.

@miri13 I'm glad I could help. If you don't mind doing the Korean part, I'll keep doing the Chinese part every week :):D

Annyeong to @All Orange Juice Couple supporters here !!!! 

Kamsahamnida for all your efforts and time in sharing with us the translations to Ep 5.  You need not worry if there are mistakes because the essence of their conversations are in your translations and seen in their actions.  My goodness,  at first I was skeptical if I would like to hope they become for 'real' not just 'reel'.  Yet, slowly, I am wishing now for that... Bobo's glances and stares at Momo shows it all.  It gets me to think that really he wished it will be Momo to be her date from the start from among the 5 pics. 

Once again, thank you chinggussss......  another week to wait... and I think many will have tears like me on the last date and when this ends....  #crossingmyfingerstheywillstillmeetafterforrealdate  

Really2 appreciated for the ep 5 translation chinggus..:wub: Gomawoyo..

For me, for this moment i try to avoided the words "the last meeting, the last shooting/filming" including last episode..even sometimes it burden my heart but i really2 don't want to imagine nor think about that yet bcoz i know it'll hurt us when the right time will come n they hv to say gudbye to us..it will never end for them..like Bobo said "These memories belong to us"..

So guys, let's support our couple till the end.. 

BOBO & MOMO Fighting!!!! ♥♥♥

The way he looked at her and the way he took care of her is LOVE :wub: Can I hope the possibility for them to be a real life couple not just virtually? I'm going nuts telling myself not to hope and just be happy for how they are right now but my shipper's heart can't contain the overwhelming feeling seeing them like that...GAWD! Have mercy on my shipper's heart :lol:

3076623633_5bb5c6b9_zpsrhwamixg.gif

3076623633_84f73629_zpsn8rpy7fp.gif

cr weibo 江苏卫视我们相爱吧

Thank you guys for translating EP5 ^_^ you're all awesome!  Jinja Daebak! I'm so happy to be part of OJC FAM Love you guys! Let's keep this thread more lively! ;)

Guest ssone00

Hi! This is a part of bolin's fan meeting video last week.

Link: http://m.iqiyi.com/w_19rt48wox5.html#vfrm=2-3-0-1 

And he was asked about jihyo ... About 6:30 min. -8:30min.

I think the girl asked whether jihyo was his ideal type, and he said yes?

and another girl asks what he's going to do if jihyo is angry?^^

Hope and appreciate anyone who could  briefly tell what he said at that moment. 

Besides, he is super cute sending secret signs to his gf. ^^

Archived