[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

HI GUYS! PREVIEWS FOR MY NEXT MV IS UP. 
Will give details on full mv later. For now enjoy the 15sec preview my instagram has to offer :phew:

http://www.instagram.com/bobo.and.momo - LIKE & FOLLOW.

If a handsome man like Bolin looks at me so intensely this way, I would probably faint and DIE lol **dead** :w00t::wub::sweatingbullets::tears: Mixed emotions right now haha.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Nrhniee Abls ... I agree with you.. he's good only with scripted love line and I noticed too he never help ji hyo or sweet to her not like Kwangso and Kim Jong kook ..those mc fans are bunch of immature and don't know the difference between reel and real ...

As of now , lets enjoy our OJ couple and wish they will get more closer to each other and have a skinship..:):heart:

[Eng Sub] We Are In Love EP4 Song Ji Hyo Chen BoLin CUT
(cr. OJ trans)
[Also available on Facebook, Follow “OJ trans” on FB]

*OJ trans needs your help: experienced timer with Aegisub and translator for We are in Love
*If anyone is interested in helping, please send email to ojsubteam@gmail.com or inbox “OJ trans” FB page or DM @gapiplus on tumblr/twitter 

*Please share the video w/ full credit 
*Do not reupload the video without permission or crop out the logo on the video

video source: JSTV

Disclaimer: **This video is solely for comprehension purposes and any commercial use is restricted 
english translation, timecode&transcode: @gapiplus 

6 minutes ago, gapiplus said:

(cr. OJ trans)

*OJ trans needs your help: experienced timer with Aegisub and translator for We are in Love
*If anyone is interested in helping, please send email to ojsubteam@gmail.com or inbox “OJ trans” FB page or DM @gapiplus on tumblr/twitter 

Disclaimer: **This video is solely for comprehension purposes and any commercial use is restricted 

I LOVE YOU, @gapiplus :heart::blush:

9 minutes ago, gapiplus said:

(cr. OJ trans)

woaaaa.. thank you Finally ... bunch of kiss for youu :phew::phew::phew::phew::blush:

Thank you so much @gapiplus and  your OJ Trans team for the  subbing. :heart:

Now,  i'm very thankful for the insects and the game host..because of them, Bobo  & Momo  have deeper feelings towards each other...hihi.:blush:

[Info] SongJi Hyo will attend KatiaCho's fashion show as special guest along w/ Hong Jong Hyun on 30APR at Beijing Institute of Fashion Technology(cr. weibo@katiacho)

[Info] SongJi Hyo will attend KatiaCho's fashion show as special guest along w/ Hong Jong Hyun on 30APR at Beijing Institute of Fashion Technology
(cr. weibo@katiacho)

cr @gapiplus

@gapiplus  Here is translation of what JiHyo said in the EP5 preview.  I can't translate Chinese, just the korean BRI piece.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x44ea53_weareinlove-song-ji-hyo-chen-bolin-ep5-preview-spoiler_lifestyle

I was really disappointed with Robi.  I treat him so well.  I wake him up, put him to sleep, feed him, and play with him.  But he refuses to obey me.  I am going to have to train him some.

Ji Hyo was too sad when Robi wouldn't respond to her Chinese accent.  It was too funny.

Extracted from http://koalasplayground.com/2016/03/27/bolin-chen-and-song-ji-hyo-win-audience-hearts-in-c-version-of-we-got-married/:blush:

The celebrity pretend married world got a little less fake this week thanks to the arrival of newest variety show couple Bolin Chen and Song Ji Hyo. The Taiwanese actor and Korean actress have been paired up in the Chinese version of We Got Married called We Are In Love. The WGM world already had Korean and Taiwanese cross-border couples in its international version, with Heechul and Puff Guo as well as Taecyeon with Gui Gui, but those followed the K-format with pretend marriage as the story line.

We Are In Love, as the title suggests, explores the process of falling in love and getting to know each other, and this season the top draws and breakout couple is without a doubt Bolin and Ji Hyo. I’ve always loved him and find her just okay, but this show is amplifying everything awesome about each and together making it double the cuteness. Every scene with Bolin and Ji Hyo is precious and sincere, and the advertisers are lapping them up as well with back-to-back pictorials for Cosmo Bride and Marie Claire Taiwan

The full music video that I made of Bobo & Momo is out now. :blush:

I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did making it. 

Let's keep this thread a happy one.. full of love and feels. :wub:

Don't forget to follow and like my instagram : @bobo.and.momo [http://www.instagram.com/bobo.and.momo]

Here's the link: (for some reason I can't post the image on Soompi)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x44bsvz_bobo-momo-mv-i-love-you_fun

Best viewed in HD. Click HD 1080p or 720p. Or depending on your internet connection. 

Video source: JSTV / jiangsutv China
Music: I love you by No Min Woo [Icon]
Music video: bobo.and.momo instagram

Anyeong Chinggus! :D Finally I'm back to my sanity mode! been busy this past few days, have to avoid opening this thread and update myself on OJC stats. Anyway I'm so happy to see that many of us now share their thoughts/opinion on BoBo and MoMo, I love reading all of your comments thank you chinggus for updating this thread. I haven't watch the latest sub episode yet so I'm reserving my thoughts for now I'll hunt for some goodies first to post in here. See you in sec ;)

Archived