[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAPPY LIVE STREAMING CINGGUs:blush:

Almost time! We Are In Love S2 EP04 will air today Sunday on Jiangsu TV @ 20:20

Livestream Link:
http://www.zoptv.com/live/jiangsu-tv

5 hours ago, Ami Czul said:

Hi @jusrub...i hope you don't mind that  my 'copy & paste' of :Dyour IG here. Thank you so much for  all those lovely IGs of our lovely couple.:heart:

Not at all .. the point of IG and this forum is about sharing it right .. thank you for stopping by at my IG too

Is it starting? Just got back from somewhere and I think I made my car flew for rushing home good thing there's no traffic along the way..

anyway I'm re-posting the links for live streaming

1. http://live.jstv.com

2. http://live.wasu.cn/show/id/457

3. http://jiangsuweishi.cc

4. http://jiangsuweishi.tv.fengyunzhibo.com
credit/source: Baidusongjihyo

OJC part is done..now I will wait patiently for the eng sub but I hope someone could do some rough translation on the part were they played games, I think it's not jealousy on why Jihyo got fired up when the emcee is trying to show how the game works by trying it with Bolin and kiss too. I won't go into details and spoil everything to those who haven't watch it but let me just say this...I found it funny when the two of them got shocked when the emcee said all couples who participate must kiss the expression on their faces was so priceless :lol: anyway as always I love their interaction in today's episode BoBo is really considerate on MoMo he really took good care of her. 

Guest ssone00

Momo said she didn't want to have their first kiss on a game set nor something out of fun. That's why she kind of pretendied and kissed on her hand wrapping around his neck instead of kissing him directly.. She became so shy and I felt little embarrassed watching her blushing.... For this episode, I feel like she has fallen for him more.. For bobo's considerate and kind heart ... And she even said he is brave enough to try coloring toe nail.. She thinks he is manly.. She keeps praising him during the interview... I don't know what bobo said ,,, they are so so cute together!

1 hour ago, ssone00 said:

Momo said she didn't want to have their first kiss on a game set nor something out of fun. That's why she kind of pretendied and kissed on her hand wrapping around his neck instead of kissing him directly.. She became so shy and I felt little embarrassed watching her blushing.... For this episode, I feel like she has fallen for him more.. For bobo's considerate and kind heart ... And she even said he is brave enough to try coloring toe nail.. She thinks he is manly.. She keeps praising him during the interview... I don't know what bobo said ,,, they are so so cute together!

thank you chiggu! She is indeed, although I only understand some bits of what she was saying but the expression on her face says it all. Jihyo was really amaze on Bolin's action esp when he made an effort to get rid of all the grasshopper he was like a real life Superman, he even made her a resting bed with the comforter on a shower room (since it's the only area in the room that has no bugs) for her to rest while he is battling with the grasshopper so gentleman of him. It also amazed me that Bolin didn't try to get rid of his coloring toe nail, he even proudly showed it during the interview. He was like "this was made by my girlfriend" he was showing it like a masterpiece of art. Cute!

It's my first time seeing Jihyo so tensely afraid on some little creatures to the point that she was about to jump into Bolin's arms when she saw the grasshoppers :lol: i don't see her being like that on Runningman to think that she has done too many extreme missions, among the members she was second to the bravest of them all she can even tamed sparta kook :lol: but still I find it very attractive a woman who has no fear that she even jump on the tallest bungee jump of the world but too afraid on a little creatures called bugs :lol:

thank you .. Finally I found this thread .. been looking for Chen andJi hyo 's thread ..

I ship all Ji hyo 's partner .. but I am addicted with OJ couple . 

Again , thank you admin for your efforts , creating this thread ...

14 minutes ago, jcgrani said:

thank you .. Finally I found this thread .. been looking for Chen andJi hyo 's thread ..

I ship all Ji hyo 's partner .. but I am addicted with OJ couple . 

Again , thank you admin for your efforts , creating this thread ...

Some fans on the facebook fanpage of OJ couple, have discussed whether to make a petition to make the production team extend it and film more then 12 episodes, i'm sure they will get alot of people to sign it because, they are reaally popular and the most popular couple of the chinese WGM. I hope someone makes a petition

I didn't understand any of the Chinese but found OJ couple super cute. It is so funny that JH is so deathly afraid of bugs. Granted these bugs look huge so I may not want to sleep in that bed either with a huge locus and a cicada. Ugh.

I also found it funny that JH thought the MC went beyond the proper norm in explaining the balloon game with Bolin. I have seen MCs at Resorts and cruise, even a korean newlyweds tour bus guide, that did way more.  I think she wanted to protect him some, but that is a guess.

I wonder if JH told Bolin what she was planning to do re kiss. Otherwise, he would be shocked no? He certainly went along with it well.

Archived