Oh Man Seok 오만석

Guest Dahee Fanel

Guest chicade_

1-5.jpg

오만석이 SBS '외과의사 봉달희'에 카메오로 출연한다.

당초 극중 주요배역 중 하나로 캐스팅 요청을 받았던 오만석은 스케줄 때문에 이 드라마에 출연하지 못하게 되자 카메오 출연 요청을 받아들였다.

오만석이 맡게 된 역은 극중 소아과의사 문경(오윤아 분)의 아들의 생부인 유명 뮤지컬 스타.

문 경은 한 연극배우와 만나 짧고 뜨럽게 연애하다가 헤어진 직후 외과 전문의 건욱(김민준 분)을 만난 후 임신을 알게 되고 건욱과 결혼한다.그러나 아이가 탈장 수술을 받게 되며 혈액형이 밝혀져 건욱의 아이가 아님이 밝혀져 결국 이혼에 이른다.

그러던 어느날 이제는 유명 스타가 된 친부가 이들이 근무하는 병원에 입원을 하면서 문경과 건욱의 관계는 더욱 복잡해진다.

오만석은 현재 영화 '우리동네'(가제)의 촬영을 앞두고 있으며, 오는 6월 첫방송되는 SBS '왕과 나'의 주인공 환관 김처선 역에도 캐스팅됐다.

Surgeon Bong Dal Hee [http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=106763]

OhManSeok!! will make an cameo appearance as the father of MoonKyung's baby [Oh YoonAh].

OMS will play as a famous musical star, who had a hot and short affair with MoonKyung [Oh YoonAh].

Shortly after she meets GunOok [Kim MinJoon] and gets married after finding out she's pregnant.

But when the child needs surgery the blood type is revealed to show that GunOok can't be the father.

Eventually MoonKyung + GunOok divorcing.

OMS makes things complicated between the two when he comes into the hospital as a patient

And currently Manzzang is filming a movie called "Our Neighborhood"[store].. and in June 2007, he's scheduled to be in a drama called "King and I" [satan?] on SBS

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dahee Fanel

^Ooh, I'm looking forward to that cameo. Do you know what episode it'll be?? Hehe, suddenly I'm interested in this drama...:lol:

Okay, I'm really confused now. Just did a quick search through Naver, and the only news article that states that Man-zzang will be in Satan was the one posted here, in Soompi. :huh: All the other articles are talking about his cameo, and him being the lead character in "King and I" (which is a sageuk/historical drama, by the way...should be very good, considering the PD and all). And since "King and I" is airing in June...Does this mean...That Man-zzang won't be in "Satan" after all???? :o

If that's true, I just want to die. :( (Although "King and I" is definitely good news.)

he's also in a new drama with Uhm Tae Woong.. i think it's called "the Devil"... the plot is a little confusing for me.. hopefully somebody can clear it up.. anyway the lead/supporting actresses have not been decided yet and it's schedule to air in march on KBS2.... i dont know wheter UTW or OMS is the lead or not.. it's probably UTW...

Guest sfy1989

not dead at all ;)

unfortunately time schedules dont allow me to log on to this forum as much as i want to..

i can't wait for man-zzang's upcoming dramas, musicals, performances.. EVERYTHING!

do keep us updated ayes! thanks so much for the updates!!

Guest lovewinter

he's also in a new drama with Uhm Tae Woong.. i think it's called "the Devil"... the plot is a little confusing for me.. hopefully somebody can clear it up.. anyway the lead/supporting actresses have not been decided yet and it's schedule to air in march on KBS2.... i dont know wheter UTW or OMS is the lead or not.. it's probably UTW...

Me too looking forward to see this new drama! I love these 2 cast!

UTW probably the lead because he did very well in Resurrection!

But I wonder who is the lead actress? Hopefully is someone I like!

Guest Dahee Fanel

Man-zzang will be a main character in King and I. I don't think his participation in Satan has been confirmed yet. :(

Anyway, good news! I finally managed to join Man-zzang's official site, ohmanseok.com! :D So here I am with some goodies to share. :D

During practice with his band, Little Wing, this month (January):

littlewingjk8.jpg

lwks7.jpg

lw2al1.jpg

lw3yx9.jpg

More practice for Little Wing on the 25th, at dawn. :)

practice25wl5.jpg

p251bu5.jpg

p252cg6.jpg

p253kl0.jpg

Credit: ohmanseok.com

Guest Dahee Fanel

Anyone here watching Surgeon Bong Dal-hee, and can tell us if Man-zzang's cameo has aired yet? I don't want to download an episode without knowing for sure...:rolleyes:

Guest flyfany89

Anyone here watching Surgeon Bong Dal-hee, and can tell us if Man-zzang's cameo has aired yet? I don't want to download an episode without knowing for sure...:rolleyes:

^ I'm watching Surgeon Bong Dal Hee and haven't seen OMS's cameo yet

Archived