Oh Man Seok 오만석

Guest Dahee Fanel

dc5015_15.JPG

photo16773.jpg

Credit : OMS Thread on Forum Indosiar

Did you guy notice OMS does not wear his wedding ring on his finger but on the chain around his neck.. :):):)

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dahee Fanel

Did you guy notice OMS does not wear his wedding ring on his finger but on the chain around his neck.. :):):)

Now that I think about it...Oh my goodness! You're right! :o That's so cute! :wub:

He must not like wearing rings or something...Some people are like that. :rolleyes:

Pics!

oh5ii6.jpg

oh12wx6.jpg

oh14gi7.jpg

20050628ansanzw9.gif

podo2cj9.th.jpg

untitledyz6.th.jpg

And last but definitely not least, our lovely vineyard man:

oh13si6.jpg

Credit: Daum search engine

Thanks alot for posting this songs.

My favorite is the first track and his other song titled Good Person (from Finding Kim Jong Wook)...

I often listen to them recently..Since the musical instruments are minimal..We can listen to OMS' voice and humming very clearly..I like the way he sings..

I am just wondering as I notice OMS credits as follows :

ETC.

1999 Ahn Ae Soon Ballet Troupe <On Time>

2000 Ahn Ae Soon Ballet Troupe <Blank Space>

2002 World Cup Korea-Japan Joint Performance

Papatara Humara Ballet Troupe <Saddle On the Deck>

Can OMS dance ballet?

PD Park manyoung and other staffs of the vineyard man left his veiws of YEH & OMS as actor/actress and behind-stories about casting on the board of dcpodo gallery. I am sorry I have no time to translate them to english now. I am not so good at english that translation is time consuming job for me. if anyone is interested in those writings I will translate them during weekend.

Maybe someone in here can help me

about OMS

이 름 박만영

제 목 포도밭에 숨겨진 이야기들

만짱과의 조우

드라마를 시작하면서 제목처럼 "포도밭 그 사나이"를 찾아 헤맸다. 남자배우를 찾는 건 정글에서 타잔찾기였다. 타잔은 이미 할아버지였고 내가 찾던 타잔은 없었다. 오만석씨는 소문으로만 들었고 얼굴은 전혀 모르는 터라 부랴부랴 매니저한테 전화를 걸어 당장 뮤지컬표를 달라고 협박했다. 힘들다고 잡아 떼드라. 나도 무섭게 생겼다고 빨리 내노라고, 존말로 헐때 표주삼. 이렇게 협박해서 어렵게 구한 표를 들고 대학로에 갔다. 뮤지컬 "김종욱 찾기" 인기가 대단했다. 무슨 쇼 프로그램 공개방송처럼 여기저기서 환호성이 터지고 박수갈채가 날라다니고, 깜짝 놀랬다. 오만석이라는 배우가 뿜어내는 열기와 힘이 관객을 미치게 만드는구나.. 순간 나도 취해 박수치고 신나게 놀면서 곁눈질로 연기를 얼마나 잘 하는지 살폈다..과연 잘하드라.. 하지만 여기는 무대 아닌가. 너무 멀어 이놈의 얼굴이 잘 안보이드라... 멀리서 보니까 괘안케 생긴것도 같고... 공연이 끝나자 또 협박했다. 술먹자.. 사줄 용의도 있다... 일단 싼 술집으로 가려고 했는 데 주차장이 없어 비싼 고기집으로 가고야 말았다. 모험이었다. 가까이서 보고 얼굴이 아니면 괜히 고깃값하고 술값만 날라가는데... 걱정은 잠시. 얼굴좋드라...매끈하고 뽀샤시하고 촌시럽고 순박하고 착하고 예의바르고 소탈한 느낌이 제대로드라.... 고기하고 술 많이만 안 먹으면 싼 값에 캐스팅한거라고 믿었는데... 많이 먹드라... 다행히 내가 술 취한척하고 있는 사이에 만석씨가 계산하드라.. 멋있드라. 당연히 많이 먹은 쪽에서 계산하는 게 동방예의지국에서 할 짓이라고 생각하고 그냥 모른척 했다. "김종욱 찾기"를 통해 오만석씨를 만나게 해 준 제작진과 오만석씨에게 감사한다. 참고로 오나라씨와 전병욱씨도 "포도밭 그 사나이"에 모실려고 했는 데 스케줄이 안 맞아 다음 기회에 협박하러 갈려고 준비중이다. 늦은 밤 하늘이 참 맑습니다. 달도 잘 보이고, 아름다운 밤이네요... 주무세요..

IP Address : 210.115.223.46

이 름 박만영

제 목 무엇을 상상하든 그 이상인 배우 오만석

드라마를 통해 인연을 맺게 된 한 배우에 대한 인상이 좋을 수도 있고 그렇지 않을 수도 있다. 내가 만난 오만석은 배우라는 단어와는 잘 어울리면서도 한편 전혀 어울리지 않는 이상한 배우다. 농촌총각으로 분장한(사실 나는 최근까지 택기가 분장을 한다는 사실을 모르고 있었다)오만석만 봐서 그런지 전혀 배우 같지가 않았다. 그냥 놀러나온 동네 주민삘...근데 이것이 카메라 앞에 서면 내 눈을 뒤집고 내 속을 긁더라.. 내 속을 긁으면 로또 당첨된 거 마냥 기분이 좋아지고,,,하늘을 두둥실 날게 만들다가,,,한 순간 한 여름에 감기걸린 놈 마냥 눈물,콧물,머리를 아프게도 하드라... 묘한 넘이고 좋아하지 않을 수 없는 배우다.. 늘 그런 여유있는 순박한 모습으로 남아있길 바란다.

장택기라는 인물을 통해서 전통문화에 숨어있는 해학과 삶과 사랑의 이중성을 보여주고 싶었다. 때론 슬프다가 웃기기도 하고, 웃다가 정신차려보면 눈앞을 가로막고 있는 커다란 현실을 보게되는 그런 삶의 아이러니를. 드라마를 통해서 장택기라는 인물은 결정적으로 한 가지가 빠져있다. 아시는 분도 있을 지 모르지만, 장택기가 왜 이지현을 떠나려고 했냐는 이유다. 드라마상에는 단지 이지현이 어머니가 택기를 구박해서 어울리지 않으니까 지현이와는 더이상 연을 맺지 말라는 한마디가 고작이다. 정상적으로 따지자면 택기의 속내를 보여줘야 맞다고 생각한다. 고민 마이 했다. 남자의 깊은 속내를 드라마를 통해서 보여주면 그게 속 깊은 건가?. 유치한 거지.. 감동을 위해 유치해 질 순 없었다. 장택기와 머리를 맞댔다. 택기는 지현 어머니의 구박을 듣고 이지현을 떠나는 게 아니야. "보내주는 아름다운 사랑, 사랑하는 사람의 더 나은 미래를 위해 자신의 사랑을 버리고 보내주는 속 깊은 마음"때문에 그러는 건데 어떻게 하지.. 오만석왈 "그럼요, 잘 알고 있십니더" 이 한마디로 고민은 끝났고 14회 스토니 스컹크의 "no woman, no cry" 몽타쥬씬이 완성됐다.

오만석은 연기를 잘하는 배우다. 그의 연기는 삶의 처절함과 애절함이 잘 묻어난다. 슬픔을 딛고 그걸 웃음으로 승화시키는 해학과 해맑은 웃음은 평생 잊지 못할 것이다. 내가 오만석을 만난 건 행운이다. 행운이 오래 가지 못해도 좋다. 그를 만난게 너무 행복하니까. 자칫 유치해 질 수도 있었던 "포도밭 그 사나이"를 구해준 오만석에게

Did somebody translate what the PD said about OMS? If yes, in which page that I can find it?

I have searched previous pages several times but only find the translation of what the PD said about YEH..

Can somebody help?

I like OMS ever since I watched this series..Just like I start to like YEH too..

Thx alot...

PS : I posted same message on TVM thread Page 80 too because I am eager to know what the PD said about OMS..

Now that I think about it...Oh my goodness! You're right! :o That's so cute! :wub:

He must not like wearing rings or something...Some people are like that. :rolleyes:

Pics!

Or he might want to be able to keep the ring with him while he's acting, but not readily visible. That would be a super sweet romantic thing to do. That way he can hide it under his shirt and still have the symbol of his wife near him. :wub:

Guest Dahee Fanel

Did somebody translate what the PD said about OMS? If yes, in which page that I can find it?

I have searched previous pages several times but only find the translation of what the PD said about YEH..

Can somebody help?

I like OMS ever since I watched this series..Just like I start to like YEH too..

Thx alot...

PS : I posted same message on TVM thread Page 80 too because I am eager to know what the PD said about OMS..

If no one's taken up on your request, then I'll translate it for you. :) Just give me some time; I have a lot to translate lately, not to mention schoolwork. :sweatingbullets:

If no one's taken up on your request, then I'll translate it for you. :) Just give me some time; I have a lot to translate lately, not to mention schoolwork. :sweatingbullets:

Lots of Thanks..

No worries, just take your time. I am patient enough to wait.. :)

Guest Dahee Fanel

^Wow...That is one hot picture! :w00t:

At the Hyena press conference:

2018520778860800010iw5.jpg

These are pictures from his movie "Cruel Attendance". It was apparently released in theatres on November 2nd. It stars Kim Soo Ro, by the way. :) Oh Man Seok played a small role, but the director said he did such a good job that he was "even funnier than Kim Soo Ro"! :P

2006102018512110011ct7.jpg

2006102018512110012iv8.jpg

I think these pics are from Shin Don?

1315174131260800030vr1.jpg

cimg0609swe5.jpg

(Maybe this one's from Era of Warriors?)

200606281127252omansuk2wm5.jpg

I love his expression here. *faint*

feature37785180mpq5.gif

Credit: Google image search

Guest fishzgal

Mp3 of Man-zzang singing "Genghis Khan" in Vineyard Man

http://www.sendspace.com/file/au8ofr

hihi... i've juz finish watchin the vineyard man n i like his singing alot... especially at the grapes festival...

i tried to d/l the above but it only brings me to the sendspace page... but no file for me to d/l..

can any1 help?

any other ways to d/l? or does any1 else hv tis song... can send it to me plszzzzz :blush:

Guest Dahee Fanel

i tried to d/l the above but it only brings me to the sendspace page... but no file for me to d/l..

can any1 help?

any other ways to d/l? or does any1 else hv tis song... can send it to me plszzzzz :blush:

That's odd. I just tried the link, and it works for me.

Well anyway, here's the song again, in YSI this time:

http://download.yousendit.com/A1F4D6B539E9E44A

Random tidbit. YEH visited Oh Man Seok at the set of his movie to say hello! How sweet. YEH became close with OMS fairly quickly on the set of vineyard man.

I am so happy that the 2 still keep intouch after the series and show support for one another.

Guest noel_zambie

Random tidbit. YEH visited Oh Man Seok at the set of his movie to say hello! How sweet. YEH became close with OMS fairly quickly on the set of vineyard man.

I am so happy that the 2 still keep intouch after the series and show support for one another.

really???

that's so sweet of Yeh :blink:

anyway...

i'm here to post on behalf of my friend ibuaan

she said she lovvvveeeeeeeeeee OMS so much

after his husband, i guess, right bu? :blink:

:P:lol::lol:

hope to see OMS in other drama soon :)

Guest densetsu_ghem

I really lyk him in Vineyard Man... though his not lyk d common kdrama lead actors(handsome, cute).

He has his own charm! Until now, I'm still re-watching his drama VM. It has a satisfyng ending! 2 thumbs up for both YEH and OMS... all the casts and crew!...

Guest Dahee Fanel

Did you guys know that Man-zzang won Most Popular Actor at the 12th Korea Musical Awards? The ceremony took place in October. His co-star in "Finding Kim Jong-wook" won Best Actress, and Man-zzang hugged her. :) He also presented the award for Best New Actor. He looked really cool in his shades and dashing suit.

If you want to see the awards show (LQ), you can find it in my clubbox:

http://clubbox.co.kr/daheefanel

P.S. Judging from Man-zzang's acceptance speech, it seems that he'll be in another musical next year - "A Day", I believe is the title, from what he said. :o Wish I could be in Korea to see it...! :(

Did you guys know that Man-zzang won Most Popular Actor at the 12th Korea Musical Awards? The ceremony took place in October. His co-star in "Finding Kim Jong-wook" won Best Actress, and Man-zzang hugged her. :) He also presented the award for Best New Actor. He looked really cool in his shades and dashing suit.

OMS' song Good Person (from Finding Kim Jong Wook) that you posted somewhere in this thread is one of my most favorite..Although I dunno the meaning but I like this song very much...

Archived