Guest Dahee Fanel

Guest chicade_

Shindon! [short clip]

wonhyuntell.jpgwonhyuntell-1.jpg

click here

Hedwig

Musical_Hedwig.jpgMusical_Hedwig-1.jpgMusical_Hedwig-2.jpg

click here

Oh! Happy days [also featuring Shin SungRok ... who played LeeSukJin in Hyena with Manzzang~]

Musical_OhHappydays-4.jpgMusical_OhHappydays.jpg

click here

a little about ManZzang..from my knowledge from various of sources haha

we all know he's a wonderful actor!

plays, musical, dramas, movies, singing [vocal in a band called "little wing"], radio...

did you also know he's the owner of OD Musical entertainment company??

*nodnod* this guy not only has a stable family but also a living!!!

most of his musicals were produced by his entertainment company~

Officially he's 2 years younger than his wife, but technically just a year younger..

they both graduated from the same college, and im pretty sure it was his last semester or right after his graduation

that they both got married.. he currently has a 4 year old daughter [born; 2002] named Youngju ^___^!!!

I read in an interview he didn't have a nice proposal to his wife, just asked her parents first and later said

"i already told your parents, it's a go" hahaha he's not only in the soccer league but also in the baseball league with other musical actors!

this guy has been in over 10 plays/musicals and he keeps popping up everywhere !!

i wonder if anyone else who's given 7 years to succeed can become as successful as this guy!

no wonder they call him man-ZZANG! he's just great!!!!

recommendation! if you get the chance to look up other plays! make SURE!!! to watch ASSASSIN [info]with Manzzang

[there's a clip running around online i can't seem to download it haha]

assassin2.jpg

I loved this play!!!!!!!!!!!! Manzzang plays samuel byck whom attempts to assassinate richard nixon

everything manzzang does is breathtaking! ~~~ :blush:

kay ill shaddap now ^__^

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dahee Fanel, vivjelly, Fabiola and Chicade...

Thanx alot for all the OMS updates, news and articles..(especially from the KBS Award)..

I have read all the postings on The Vineyard Man thread @Soompi before..

OMS and YEH deserve the award as they had already been working very hard on it..They even fell sick during the shooting of the drama..I'm very glad to know that they win the award..

Congratulation for both of them..

TO CHICADE :

Thanx alot for posting OMS clips...I used to collect some OMS videos that I got from YOUTUBE..now I download the ones you posted here..

Anyway, have you got the MP3 version of his song WIG IN A BOX?

If yes, could you please send it to me?

I love that song too..I download the video from YOUTUBE but the quality of the audio is too poor to be converted into MP3..

Thx alot..

Guest Dahee Fanel

chicade_

A million thanks for all the wonderful clips! :wub: :wub: :wub: I'm gobbling them up like a madwoman, hehehe...

YES, I'd like the mp3 of the Hi Seoul performance, please! :D

By the way, I'm guessing you're Korean? I am too, hehe. :P Only I live in Canada, and I forfeited my Korean citizenship when I became a Canadian citizen...Something I'm sort of regretting now, since I can't join ohmanseok.com. <_<

Edit: I saw the Finding Kim Jong-wook practice clips you posted, but I can't seem to download them. :( Do you have any different links for it? Sorry to bother you like this...-_-

Guest chicade_

hey guys!!

your very much welcome!

^__^ im loving it~ im loving that there's REPLIES hahahahahahaha

u have no idea how bored i am these days and without people to rant about OMS it's really boring!!

and yes, ill try to post up a lot of stuff by him..

ohmanseok.com is my source, but i suppose people need korean ss#? im not even a korean citizen

my old passport had a korean ss# so i use that, and it works at some sites [major sites won't recognize it because it's.. well dead haha]

here's a long interview of the HEDWIG musical

mms://vod.cbs.co.kr/new_cbstv/cbstv/be_world/20050331_THU_be_world.wmv

[hope you guys know how to record it, my internet is pretty slow.. if i tried to send that, it'll take forever..

just download the VOD RECORDER program and record the mms link ^__^ or just watch it buffering]

Manzzang singing "Wig in a box" [this is the sound file from HiSeoul performance]

CLICK HERE

Oink!

Question, how can you download files from youtube? can you teach me? I wanted to download the YI play dont know how =T

Dahee Fanel!

Yup i'm korean, live in newyork =P

here ya go.. the clips

Rehearsal clip [click here]

Interview clip [click here]

here are some of my FAVORITE! pics of manzzang.. dont ask why i love these pics.. i just do ;oP

[my friend keeps asking why on earth i wouldlike this dude, cuz he's already married and not a great looking guy.. i can't help iT!!!!]

-btw how old are you guys? im 24 already.. yikes *sigh*

3-2.jpg4-1.jpg

8.jpg7.jpg

0-1.jpg6.jpg

1-3.jpg5.jpg

did i post these??

oooh02.jpg

youngju ^__^

0.jpg

1-2.jpg

during filming of 'SHIN DON'

2-1.jpg

fansigning after musical 'GREASE'

3-1.jpg

Filming of BISANG

bisang1.jpg

[Manzzang was the narrator for the movie BiSang which is a documentary of soccer players during their ups and downs.. here's the recording process of it... the movie is out, if anybody wants to watch! i haven't downloaded the movie yet.. anybody wanna go find us the link at a clubbox? keke]

click here

you can see manzzang crying , while watching the soccer players kids missing their dads, maybe it reminds him of his youngju?? =(

recommendation! if you get the chance to look up other plays! make SURE!!! to watch ASSASSIN [info]with Manzzang

[there's a clip running around online i can't seem to download it haha]

assassin2.jpg

Assassin...I GOT IT!! watch it?

CLICK HERE

Manzzang on "Danny [GOD] Kiss the radio] singing Origin of love

click here

Guest chicade_

1.jpg

2.jpg3.jpg

4.jpg5.jpg

6.jpg7.jpg

8.jpg9.jpg

10.jpg11.jpg

12.jpg13.jpg

14.jpg19.jpg

15.jpg16.jpg

17.jpg18.jpg

20.jpg21.jpg

22.jpg23.jpg

24.jpg25.jpg

surprise!! click here to view the video of the above pics ;oP ehehehehhee

26.jpg27.jpg

hing-->28.jpg29.jpg

30.jpg <-- soo cute! guess what he's playing!!! haha 'pingpong'

manzzang playing video games inbetween filming of 'hyena'... you can watch the making of hyena at...

http://www.cyworld.nate.com/bhv <-- go to '동영상'and watch, him playing the video game is filming of ep 12

31.jpg

another surprise!!! click here to watch jinbum singing a trot song.. ^__^

jinbum's character dislikes trot songs, but the girl he likes does... he's trying his best to sing it but it ends up sounding weird..

? am i explaining it correctly? i wished manzzang had sung it normally... 'hyena' is a MUST watch drama!!!! guys!! watch!!!

http://q.freechal.com/hooooog <-- u can go here to watch for free w/o downloading.. just click '하이에나' please watch!!!!!!! wont regret~~~~~

am i flooding the thread? =T [okay! ill seriously stop, i keep editing this post ... i cant help it!!!!!!!]

To Chicade : Thanx alot for the videos link. My internet connection is pretty slow too but I will try to download them.

Below are the way to download video from YOUTUBE.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS FROM YOUTUBE

1. go to the website : www.javimoya.com

2.Under the sentence : Download direct from most video sites: Copy the link of the page with the video on it and paste it here ,

You will see 3 boxes and here are what you need to do.

On the first box, you copy and paste the url on YOUTUBE where the videos you want to download is located.

On the second box, you point YOUTUBE

On the third box, which is the word DOWNLOAD, you just click it.

3. Wait for a while.Under the RECORD - CONVERT -PLAY, You will see another box titled DOWNLOAD and a blinking LOADING word.

When it finish loading, a DOWNLOAD LINK box will appear.

4.Point your mouse on the DOWNLOAD LINK box, LEFT CLICK, and Choose SAVE TARGET AS

5. Then you save your file and typing .flv behind the file name(flv is the extension of the video file)

6. So you just wait until the video is completely downloaded.

7.The video file you download is in flv format. In order to watch the video, there are two ways you can do :

a) You download the flv player software. (The website is: http://www.martijndevisser.com/blog/articl...player-updated). This software is free for download

b)You convert the .flv video file using the converter software named SUPER...This software can be download for free from JAVIMOYA website. Just click the icon CONVERT (The icon I mentioned in point 3 above)

8. FYI, sometimes, the JAVIMOYA website could be in error too. So if the DOWNLOAD LINK box that I mention on point 3-is not appear, or if the website tell you that some error occured while the video do exist on YOUTUBE, you just try and try again until it works.

PS : My English is not very good but I hope you can understand, any questions just let me know :)

Guest chicade_

oink!!!!

you are the BEST thank you so much, i've been wanted to download some files from sites

this made my day.. week.. month .. hahaa ^__~**

awesome! thanks once again~~~

so excited!

oink!!!!

you are the BEST thank you so much, i've been wanted to download some files from sites

this made my day.. week.. month .. hahaa ^__~**

awesome! thanks once again~~~

so excited!

You are welcome, Chicade..

I also download Yi which is uploaded by Mirager in YOUTUBE..and a collection of videos including OMS' videos and Behind-The-Scenes videos of The Vineyard Man..

Guest chicade_

YTN Star Q Documentary of Oh Man Seok

200701101802176753_b.jpg

ytn's original link

dowload here

Watch 41 minutes of interview, behind the story of Oh ManSeok's busy life ^__^

Musical "HaRu" - onstage performance pictures

[01.09.07 show]

1-1.jpg2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg10-1.jpg

11-1.jpg news clips of HaRu + interview [clip 1] __ [clip 2]

More! Finding Kim Jongwook's .. behind the scene + interview

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b1/data/dci_etc...157211119_a.wmv

how's everyone's winter break?

i have classes starting wednesday, one more semester and im graduating

i can't handle more school! my greatest desire is going to korea and making a living there

being in america is boring hahahaha

Guest Dahee Fanel

Thanks for the goodies as always, Chicade. :wub: You sure have some great taste in pictures! :w00t:

One thing, though. I think the clips for Assassin and Origin of Love got confused or mixed up or something? :huh: And it looks like you can't access the cyworld clip without being a member. And I've tried to join cyworld in the past, but it never worked for some reason. :crazy:

I'm eighteen, by the way. ;) Just started my second semester at uni...*sigh* Looks like I'll be even busier this semester. Stupid school.

Edit: I've uploaded a few of the clips onto my clubbox. Hope you don't mind.

Guest chicade_

Thanks for the goodies as always, Chicade. :wub: You sure have some great taste in pictures! :w00t:

One thing, though. I think the clips for Assassin and Origin of Love got confused or mixed up or something? :huh: And it looks like you can't access the cyworld clip without being a member. And I've tried to join cyworld in the past, but it never worked for some reason. :crazy:

I'm eighteen, by the way. ;) Just started my second semester at uni...*sigh* Looks like I'll be even busier this semester. Stupid school.

Edit: I've uploaded a few of the clips onto my clubbox. Hope you don't mind.

hey~ oops i deleted all the ysi links i got through my email so i cant fix it..

too lazy to reupload.. ;oT oops

about the cyworld.. u dont' need to be a member to view the files ;oP

i dont mind about the clips on clubbox.. it's not like i've recorded/edited it keke

Guest Dahee Fanel

hey~ oops i deleted all the ysi links i got through my email so i cant fix it..

too lazy to reupload.. ;oT oops

about the cyworld.. u dont' need to be a member to view the files ;oP

Hehe, don't worry about it. I just thought I'd let you know.

I thought that you needed to be a member of cyworld to view the file because every time I try to access that link you posted (or any cyworld links, really), it automatically takes me to the cyworld main page. :blink::huh: Do you know why that is?

Guest chicade_

Hehe, don't worry about it. I just thought I'd let you know.

I thought that you needed to be a member of cyworld to view the file because every time I try to access that link you posted (or any cyworld links, really), it automatically takes me to the cyworld main page. :blink::huh: Do you know why that is?

yes certain people block non-cyworld members to view certain pages

and yes certain people block cyworld members to view certain pages too.. to view their pages u need to be a 'friend' with them [so there's a process of becoming friends with them [il-choon] after becoming a member]

but for that cyworld page to view the behind the screen, u don't have to be a cyworld member..

the reason why it brings u to the main page is.. u have a pop-up blocker

cyworld mini homepages are a popup window... so make sure ur firefox browser / ie browser.. etc... allows popup's for 'cyworld.nate.com' or 'cyworld.co.kr' etc..

and once u get the cyworld mini homepage loaded... on the middle-right there's a menu list... click /동영상/ and it'll have all the clips...

hope this helps?

[http://www.cyworld.nate.com/bhv]

Guest Dahee Fanel

^Ah...yes! It worked! Thank you soooo much! :D

By the way, I saw that YTN special you posted just now. And my gosh, Man-zzang is so incredibly humble and honest and hard-working and...Aaaaahhhhh! I love him even more now! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm seriously going loony over this guy. :wacko:

Guest chicade_

Dahee Fanel

^_____^

have u noticed it seems like we're the only crazy people in this entire soompi forum over manzzang?

i might retire from posting in this thread soon... classes start =( so sad.. so sad!

there hasn't been any 'new' things to post up... even more sad.. hahaha

yea the YTN was AMAZING! i wish there's a HQ somewhere... but manzzang fans doesn't seem to care about HQ... ;oT

Guest cafechoc

1st of all, big big THANK YOU to cicade for sharing so many goodies of OMS. Luckily for you, else I would be like totally deprived of him after Vineyard Man & Hyena, hehe....Totally cant wait for his upcoming drama in March, Satan, though I think the title is kinda 'off'.

By the way, for those who watched Hyena, how did you all get it? I have all but episode 14, so it would be totally great if someone can please share episode 14 with me.

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!! :D

Archived