Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Dahee Fanel

Oh Man Seok 오만석

Guest chicade_

leeski.jpgbk060602601.jpg

is it just me??

or ohmanseok and leeseungki look alike?

Guest Dahee Fanel

^They have similar smiles, I think...But other than that...I dunno.

Argh, I'm a really bad fan because I've only gotten halfway through episode two of Hyena. *sigh* But there are so many other dramas I have to finish, and to be honest, the first episode wasn't all that enticing. Plus, Man-zzang isn't the main character, so...But I have it all downloaded and ready to watch on my harddrive. I'm saving it for a rainy day. :)

I miss Man-zzang a lot. I can't wait for the 2006 KBS Drama Awards because I know he's going to be there. :wub: But I won't even be home on New Year's Eve, so I won't be able to watch it live...*wah*

Guest chicade_

^They have similar smiles, I think...But other than that...I dunno.

Argh, I'm a really bad fan because I've only gotten halfway through episode two of Hyena. *sigh* But there are so many other dramas I have to finish, and to be honest, the first episode wasn't all that enticing. Plus, Man-zzang isn't the main character, so...But I have it all downloaded and ready to watch on my harddrive. I'm saving it for a rainy day. :)

I miss Man-zzang a lot. I can't wait for the 2006 KBS Drama Awards because I know he's going to be there. :wub: But I won't even be home on New Year's Eve, so I won't be able to watch it live...*wah*

hey~

maybe it's the hair + smile + nose + dark skin they both share...

[i do not like lsk though, totally hate him haahhaa]

im a crazy fan, i've dedicated my entire days to manzzang

im skipping through parts of hyena for him... forget ep 2.. go directly to ep 5 when he is searching for his car in the parking lot...

and the beginning of ep 9 when he's talking to a little girl..

it's the BEST scene i've seen so far.. hilarious and cute

sigh... i thought the kbs entertainment awards was the perf with yeh, but guess not [ill just cancel my dl .. so sad he only represented an award]

i miss taekki though.......... =\

Guest cafechoc

leeski.jpgbk060602601.jpg

is it just me??

or ohmanseok and leeseungki look alike?

I agree with you, coz for his opening scene in The Vineyard Man, both my sis and I took a 2nd look coz we thought it was LSG.

Am watching Hyena 1/2 way through, stopping for a while coz missing 2 episodes, argh.

Initially I was kinda bummed that OMS isnt like the main character, but as I watch on, he does get his fair share of scenes and we get to see different side of his acting. Plus, I thought the drama is not bad, a little slow in the beginning though, I like. =)

Guest vivjelly

Congrats to OMS for winning three KBS awards...I believe they were Popular Male Actor, Best Male Newcomer and Best Couple with YEH

K_005.jpg

062de36334.jpg

snapshot_j_20061231_0052.jpg

K_019.jpg

YEH cried when OMS received his award

ed27e3ad92.jpg

Then OMS cried when YEH received her award

K_032.jpg

They performed a song together

K_025.jpg

K_026.jpg

K_027.jpg

K_028.jpg

gung7_2006kbs_2.jpg

vineyardqv4.jpg

ms.jpg

Guest Dahee Fanel

CONGRATS TO MAN-ZZANG!!!

I'm so, so happy! I could just fly!

Yay!!!!!!!

Edit: By the way, what song did Man-zzang and YEH perform?

Guest cafechoc

Wow...I am just to happy for him that I have no idea what to say..*still speechless*

YAY!!! HE WON!!! HE WON!! *cant stop smiling*

By the way, any idea where to download that award show??

Guest chicade_

HAPPY NEW PIG YEAR!!

003.jpg

^_^ super excited about manzzang's performance!

took me a while to figure out how to convert into a music file so i can play it constantly hahaha

[i kinda wished YEH didn't speak in the drama when manzzang was singing "sarang ha ni kkan" =( owellz]

some behind the story from oms's website regarding the award show..

during the best kissing couple scene, manzzang got super red and started fanning himself with his hand and opened up a bottle of water

poured a cup for YEH and another for himself and gulped it down ;oP ahhaa

also after the countdown for 2007 he looked over to manzzang's fan and said "sae hae bok mah ni" [much luck in new year..?]

.........hyunbin and manzzang graduated from the same hs! btw haha

manzzang kept talkin to him during the award show ;oP

guys i finished hyena ! [took me 3 days]... what am i going to do?!

gahhhhhhhhhhh it was such a cute ending!

1-1.jpg2.jpg

quick PR for Passion of the Rain musical by manzzang

here

Guest Fabiola

kbsduetoe7.jpg

a duet between Oh Man-Seok and Yoon Eun-Hye, called “ANBOO”

kbs086007054lqv0.jpgkbs086007053lrw4.jpg

Guest chicade_

From the musical Hedwig

OMS singing "Little Wicked Town"

click here [yousendit...]

Clip of manzzang singing Sarang Haet Ji Man during Ep 4

click here

[i personally love this scene ^__^ hehe]

K_010.jpg

from magazine "Musical" January issue

49828528840003.jpg

49828528840002.jpg

49828528840006.jpg

49828528840001.jpg

49828528840004.jpg

49828528840005.jpg

Guest Dahee Fanel

From the News thread:

Oh Man Suk and Uhm Tae Woong to be co-starring in KBS drama 'Satan'

20070104115707852b6_115955_0.jpg

Oh Man Suk who has just won KBS newcomer award will be co-starring with Uhm Tae Woong in KBS drama 'Satan' which will air on the 21st of march after Oh Dal Ja's Spring ends. A love triangle will be occurring between the two men and a girl where a gift of psychometry and a tragic event of their childhood entwined their fates.

Psychometry is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a psychic holds an object in his or her hands in order to obtain information about the object or its owner.

The PD and writer for this drama is as same as KBS drama 'Rebirth' which is the first drama that Uhm Tae Woong landed his first leading role.

http://kr.rd.yahoo.com/search/news_tab/*ht...;newssetid=1352

Credit withS2

EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm incredibly excited!!! Man-zzang and Uhmforce unite!! And with the brilliant people behind the BEST drama of 2005, Rebirth!!!

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

I can't wait!

Guest vivjelly

wow, so excited...KBS is producing lots of good dramas lately...The Vineyard Man, Oh Dal Ja's Spring, and now Satan! Very cool to see OMS back onscreen!

Guest Dahee Fanel

I've been spending the last couple of days watching Hyena almost nonstop...I've just finished episode nine, and I'm soooo addicted! Wow. Man-zzang is absolutley adorable here! Quite a different character from Taek-gi, but still the same sweetheart deep down. And his acting...! He just keeps getting better and better, doesn't he?

Yup, he's definitely become one of my all-time favourite actors. :)

Guest chicade_

I've been spending the last couple of days watching Hyena almost nonstop...I've just finished episode nine, and I'm soooo addicted! Wow. Man-zzang is absolutley adorable here! Quite a different character from Taek-gi, but still the same sweetheart deep down. And his acting...! He just keeps getting better and better, doesn't he?

Yup, he's definitely become one of my all-time favourite actors. :)

haha i've been living in ohmanseok.com lately~!!

i can't help but be naturally addicted to this actor!

yeah im kinda upset i finished hyena in 3 days ..

i've watched everything possible out there by manzzang!

*sigh*

Guest chicade_

^__^

have you guys seen this?

rehearsal clip [my horrible capture skills~ hahaha]

2006kbsaward_rehearsal-1.jpg2006kbsaward_rehearsal-2.jpg

click here

[i must say both manzzang & yyh sound better during the rehearsal ...!!!]

award interview [pretty short clip]

070106_kbs_yyjk.jpg070106_kbs_yyjk-2.jpg

click here

fansigning after musical 'ha ru' [this musical just started yesterday!!!! manzzang is so cute!]

060106_haru_sign-2.jpg060106_haru_sign-1.jpg

click here

fyi; the jacket he's wearing dotcom fans gave as a present, his belt also was a gift from fans

it's amazing how he used the fans present as a outfit for the musical! *sigh*~ i remember him using a towel that dotcom fans also gave him

during vineyard filming as his towel after soccer practice kekeke

i have a lot of short clips of manzzang during various of plays/musical..

anybody wants to see a certain one?? [nobody seems to be in this thread =( so sad...]

Guest jnccrs

I love this guy so much. He has this irresistible charm that makes me weak. So nice, down to earth and so talented.

Guest Dahee Fanel

haha i've been living in ohmanseok.com lately~!!

i can't help but be naturally addicted to this actor!

yeah im kinda upset i finished hyena in 3 days ..

i've watched everything possible out there by manzzang!

*sigh*

Oh, you're a member of ohmanseok.com? I'm so sad I can't see anything on there without becoming a member...And apparently you need a Korean residence ID to be a member? *sigh*

Have you seen his drama Shin Don? That's another one I want to watch. And oh, that new Kim Soo Ro movie is out, where OMS plays just a tiny little role that shows up in only like, one scene...I think I'll watch that scene just for Man-zzang. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for all the info, clips and pics. You're a lifesaver. :wub:

i have a lot of short clips of manzzang during various of plays/musical..

anybody wants to see a certain one??

I want to see all of them! :lol: But if I had to pick one...I'm particularly interested in Finding Kim Jong-wook, Hedwig and Yi...

Hehe, sorry, I'm being greedy. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks again!

Guest chicade_

Oh, you're a member of ohmanseok.com? I'm so sad I can't see anything on there without becoming a member...And apparently you need a Korean residence ID to be a member? *sigh*

i forget if i used my residence ID or not...i guess i did?

yea i live there it's sad... these days there's a LOT of talk about the musical 'haru' because it just opened on the 6th

the next show is on the 9th so a lot of people have been discussing his role and such..

Have you seen his drama Shin Don? That's another one I want to watch. And oh, that new Kim Soo Ro movie is out, where OMS plays just a tiny little role that shows up in only like, one scene...I think I'll watch that scene just for Man-zzang. :sweatingbullets:

yup i've watched the drama hahaha.. i have a clip of it as well ill upload it for you ^__^

yup 잔혹한 출근 movie was hilarious with manzzang as a cameo!!!! it was perfect for him kekeke... scroll down, i had to post it up for you!!!

Thanks for all the info, clips and pics. You're a lifesaver. :wub:

I want to see all of them! :lol: But if I had to pick one...I'm particularly interested in Finding Kim Jong-wook, Hedwig and Yi...

Hehe, sorry, I'm being greedy. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks again!

ah! no problem~ im just glad there's someone that i can talk to in the states that likes him

for some reason, when i talk about manzzang with the krns, i feel isolated =T it must be the lack of knowledge in him as a fan that doesn't live there?

there's a weird vibe... i cant explain it? -_-;; anywhom..

here's a short! Finding Kim Jongwook...

Musical_KimjongwookChatki.jpgMusical_KimjongwookChatki-1.jpg

click here

[on the previous page i posted up the rehearsal of this musical as well.. did you see?

it's so hot! hahahaa]

my FAVORITE!!!!!!!!! i can't go a day without listening to this performance!

'Wig in a box' !!!! [would you like the mp3 version of it as well? hahaha]

Singing_WiginaboxHiSeoul.jpgSinging_WiginaboxHiSeoul-1.jpg

Singing_WiginaboxHiSeoul-2.jpgSinging_WiginaboxHiSeoul-3.jpg

click here

Mnet wide news, Manzzang viewing the opening of his cameo movie ^__^

1023_mz.jpg1023_mz-1.jpg

click here

also if you go to my 'youtube' account

i found the 'yi' play clips and added to my favorites .. go take a look ^__^

click here