awww ZZ's voice sounds like an angel

edit: 洲洲我爱你!!! :wub: (even listening from my own laptop made me scream like mad, imagine being there~)

Spoiler

I feel very much emotional thinking that this may be the last time (well CW FS and ZZ are under same management so it's not impossible for them to be in the same thing again) all of them will be together :(

Please keep supporting these boys outside Addicted later. I love them so much. 

If JY is really attending interviews someplace else I am indeed very disappointed. Can't deal with this :frown::bawling: How could you do this to my poor poor fangirling heart? 

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks

I'm in the fm. Johnny is not in the interview on the stage. Just the 3 of them for now. Zhouzhou started with singing first. Got no time to upload yet. 

You don't know how freaking nervous I am atm too..I am sweating even though I try to calm myself and keep repeating in my mind that Everything going to be awesome. Gosh. My heart is beating at weird rhythm right now. So much anticipation.

Edited by ririsasy
I am an idiot
  • Like 3