Watching that teaser for The Time (2nd quarter of ZZ's album?) when he was holding that can... reminds me of how JY opened a can for him. Despite going out of his way to provided the drink by opening it while ZZ could have opened it himself. And him staring at the can longingly... Ah!!! 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

Watching that teaser for The Time (2nd quarter of ZZ's album?) when he was holding that can... reminds me of how JY opened a can for him. Despite going out of his way to provided the drink by opening it while ZZ could have opened it himself. And him staring at the can longingly... Ah!!! 

Wah? There's a teaser? Where?? X__X

• Like 6

ZZ might not be very forthcoming during his interviews when the interviewers aren't very serious about asking him questions, like when they are mainly asking stuff the fans want to hear. But he is often really honest during interviews for magazine columns/articles. 

I saw someone post some pics of one of the recent magazines that published their article on/interview with ZZ and it seems like he said quite a bit on it. I'm not sure if anyone wants to see it since its in chinese but in case somebody here wants it or just to have it as a reference, i'll put the images here. It might be out of order since i just saved it in the order of the pics in their gallery.

Cr. to 腐蕾力瑜洲 for the images

Spoiler

ZZ_article1.jpg

ZZ_article2.jpg

ZZ_article_3.jpg

ZZ_article_4.jpg

Spoiler

ZZ_article_5.jpg

ZZ_article_6.jpg

ZZ_article_6.5.jpg

ZZ_article_7.jpg

ZZ_article_8.jpg

These are some main parts that i got out of it and remember my chinese isn't great:

Spoiler

- ZZ said he is actually unbelievably tired (mind you i don't know exactly when this interview was, although it was pretty recent. He could have meant that it was in the past that he felt that too, since i don't think it was clear if it was past tense or present tense), because it takes time(?) to get used to a new situation like suddenly becoming well known and entering the entertainment industry. You have to do many interviews a day and meet many different types of ppl

- According to the article the music industry right now is really tough, even idols want to leave the music industry to enter into acting. ZZ said again that everyone is working hard to move forward (something like that) because if you stop then you're basically moving backwards. He apparently said at the very end of the interview (probably really surprising the interviewers), that in the future he will focus/go in the direction of acting/filming. 

To me that's really surprising too although i don't think he will stop his career in music? I really like him as a singer/musician so i really hope he continues with both. Someone said to me that he might use his acting etc to help his career in music, since he actually funded his last album. I hope that is the case, although in the future he might not need to fund his own album? I think of ZZ as a musician first because he loves music so much that he will do it as a hobby. So i don't think he means he will stop. Anyways, i think we will see what he plans to do. 

There's more from the article but right now no time to really add more. Maybe there will be someone who will translate it eventually. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

8 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

I think that ZZ did accept YZ gifts, but it got so complicated that ppl don't really give them to him much anymore, i think.. I remember just this year a fan gave ZZ a YZ fan and told him he must keep it and he said yes. His friend/assistant took it for him and this crazy poison only fan snatched it out of his hand. I don't think ZZ saw that part, but it was a pretty big deal to CPF. It's sometimes a bit of a risk to be a front line CPF because there are some crazy only fans there and there's been some pushing and shoving etc as well as arguments that break out.

Its so sad that there are these crazy fans. Hope they are not like the saesangs over KPOP idols. YZ is my second strongest ship after YJ ( from Kpop boy band TVXQ/JYJ), so I know how crazy fans were, though now its not bad as before. Like YZ, YJ also had to go through this ban thing over the years(infact it is still on after 7 years) but it seems they do manage to meet secretly and are in contact till today. They also share a lot of couple items regularly that its more than mere coincidence at times. In their case too, CPFs are more imposing on one than the other with their gifts and expressions, because of company restrictions etc.

Its outright disgusting when artists are tied down by government politics and power lucrative companies, in this age. Still its amazing how they will show hints of connection to one another in their own ways. 

Sorry for blabbering about some other CP when this forum is meant for Shangyin. (And I just realised my biggest ships are forbidden couples :P)

• Like 8

8 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

These are some main parts that i got out of it and remember my chinese isn't great:

This interview, my friend told me that the reporter also mentioned before he started his interview, ZZ's team told him not to ask question/mention Addicted, not that they don't want to but its sensitive since the drama got taken down <- This is what the reporter said. I longing for the day JY and ZZ can freely talk about Shangyin and what they went through last year. Poor boys. Fighting JY ZZ !!!!

------------------

Throwback gifs

Cr 鲸洲记录博

ZZ's Big Fool

Spoiler

006BxMKAly1fk9xecddd5g30a00a0npd.gif 

I've never had a feeling JY is older than ZZ cause this naughty Kitten always calls JY Huangjingyu instead of Jingyu gege like Dashu and Chenwen. I guess boyfriend is an exception :D

Spoiler

006BxMKAly1fk9xbhqiieg307n08a4qp.gif 

HC

Spoiler

006BxMKAly1fk9xeeaegtg30d8060kjm.gif 

JY can act Meow too, especially in front of ZZ

Spoiler

006BxMKAly1fk9xbnmq7fg30jm0arnpg.gif 

I always love this gif. It shows ZZ always has his way to bring JY back whenever JY is lost in his own world. Or the other way of saying is ZZ pays attention and cares about his Big Fool

Spoiler

006BxMKAly1fk9xbqclxyg30aq0fze83.gif 

JY was nervous singing on stage for the very first time and ZZ held JY's hand to calm him down

Spoiler

006BxMKAly1fk9xelj2vlg308w0c8b2c.gif 

Disturbing JY cause he wants JY's attention is a ZZ's thing

Spoiler

006BxMKAly1fk9xenw31yg307307jb2b.gif 

006BxMKAly1fk9xetmibpg309w0em1l5.gif 

• Like 15

Cr yuzhoumark

Spoiler

DLji0sUUMAAlhtR.jpg

DLji0sUUMAAlhtR.jpg

DLji1mNUQAAPFXd.jpg

DLji3r5VwAA-DiU.jpg

DLji5tyU8AAfzPr.jpg

DLli44hVwAA9UuH.jpg

DLli6G4UMAE-GL1.jpg

DLli7__U8AEbxdT.jpg

DLli-XbUMAAJ4wh.jpg

73a4cd8bgy1fkah2rgiavj21kw1kwan3.jpg

73a4cd8bgy1fkah2s17yfj21kw1kwn6j.jpg

73a4cd8bgy1fkah2slc2gj21kw16ok0s.jpg

73a4cd8bgy1fkah2t9z32j21kw16oai5.jpg

73a4cd8bgy1fkah2tw2tsj21kw1kwwo2.jpg

If you have IG, I strongly recommend you to request following this account -> youthxtime. It's Sally - our artist account. She doesn't want these fanarts to be public but they are very very very :tongue: (or if you have Twitter, same username)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

------------------

Throwback gifs

Cr 鲸洲记录博

ZZ's Big Fool

Hide contents

006BxMKAly1fk9xecddd5g30a00a0npd.gif 

I've never had a feeling JY is older than ZZ cause this naughty Kitten always calls JY Huangjingyu instead of Jingyu gege like Dashu and Chenwen. I guess boyfriend is an exception :D

Hide contents

006BxMKAly1fk9xbhqiieg307n08a4qp.gif 

HC

Hide contents

006BxMKAly1fk9xeeaegtg30d8060kjm.gif 

JY can act Meow too, especially in front of ZZ

Hide contents

006BxMKAly1fk9xbnmq7fg30jm0arnpg.gif 

I always love this gif. It shows ZZ always has his way to bring JY back whenever JY is lost in his own world. Or the other way of saying is ZZ pays attention and cares about his Big Fool

Hide contents

006BxMKAly1fk9xbqclxyg30aq0fze83.gif 

JY was nervous singing on stage for the very first time and ZZ held JY's hand to calm him down

Hide contents

006BxMKAly1fk9xelj2vlg308w0c8b2c.gif 

Disturbing JY cause he wants JY's attention is a ZZ's thing

Hide contents

006BxMKAly1fk9xenw31yg307307jb2b.gif 

006BxMKAly1fk9xetmibpg309w0em1l5.gif 

these are all so adorablehdjwjdkw but where is the businesswear photoshoot & jy singing on stage for the first time from i need to know any senpais plz halp :bawling: 

• Like 8