1 hour ago, urichingu said:

guys, you all are so kind, love this thread...

yes maybe i need more time to understand all about yuzhou thing as what you said, i respect that, maybe it's because i don't know them well enough, but honestly what i can say NOW is it's still so hard for me to believe or understand that haha, please respect

now i will focus to finish the novel first, and who knows if by any chance i will get interested in them, time will tell

btw, is the ban for two of them seeing each other in public will last long forever? you know how strict the chinese gov. is, right?

as they are infulencial puplic figure i dont think they will ever get out puplicly as lovers.... my own thought is the ban happened because they were going to annouce their relationship because that time they were soo sooooooooooo close but this is all my speculation... but as every one know the ban is good think now they are focusing on their career... there is a time zz said i want to be strong so my loved ones will never worry about me or cry or have to protect me... aaaaahh it was a very hard year but zz worked even hardder so he could grow .. society could be so cruel if you have no backround so their work is their shield.. i wont be happy until i see them above anyone in this industery

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

On 29/09/2017 at 12:16 PM, bearology said:

JY is at the airport, flying to Thailand.

Have a safe flight JY!!!

Cr zero_oxh

Reveal hidden contents

DK4sTLvVAAIVhsM.jpg

DK4sTLuUEAAZK97.jpg

Cr 放疯Fever

Reveal hidden contents

006ya9lRgy1fk0mkorcsjj31sr2p5e81.jpg

006ya9lRgy1fk0mkqgv1tj31rv2ns7wh.jpg

006ya9lRgy1fk0mktdztoj31t92pxb29.jpg

006ya9lRgy1fk0mkvui90j31t12plb29.jpg

006ya9lRgy1fk0mkz3043j31st2p7hdt.jpg

006ya9lRgy1fk0mkndw6yj31ru2ns1kx.jpg

006ya9lRgy1fk0ml3cud7j31t92pwb29.jpg

006ya9lRgy1fk0ml4ibeij31sr2p64qp.jpg 

Cr 爱吃喵

Reveal hidden contents

DK4woStUEAApEdz.jpg

DK4woSuUEAE3Slg.jpg

DK4woSuV4AAS5yJ.jpg

DK4woS4UEAUU11c.jpg

DK4wtdhUIAAmwRq.jpg

DK4wtdhVoAE6IOl.jpg

DK4wtdjVwAA_FVz.jpg

DK4wtdvUEAETS5a.jpg

Clips

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

Da Baobei's not looking all that happy or lively in this video...?.. Missing your Meow, Da Ge?!.. Cheer up JYu! :)... 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, urslae97 said:

sad what is happening between them they can get past this. Jiayo jiayo "fighting fighting"

Edit: @ghettomilkshake for me too jy was the possessive one

Really..? Our Baobeis had a wee quarrel? Awwh.. it's normal to have little quarrels between any couples/lovers ~ It's possible those were the reasons that Zhou got jealous of Yu's pics with the girls or Zhou got ANOTHER tattoo???! Seriously??!! ''Not good, not good..!' (sorry, that's the only thing I don't like on Zhou, his tattoos! Not a fan of tattoos, sorry! so AM too disappointed if he got more! WHY scar and cover your beautiful fair skin Zhou???!!!... Beautiful clothes is enough!) ...Anyhow, another reason could be, I read somewhere, a few days ago that our Zhou 'liked' his 'co-star's (one with him now in Budapest now, don't remember his name..) 'instagram pic', and JYu being the VERY JEALOUS & POSSESSIVE GuHai character, he could be 'upset' and 'inwardly fumed' (so caused unhappy pics at airport yesterday?) at Zhou for 'liking' that 'nice' pic of that guy.  When I saw that news of Zhou 'liking' the pic, I thought of JYu instantly.. 'jealousy reaction' and felt a 'little worried' that he mightn't be happy, then.. reading about their little 'quarrel' here... I'm not surprised.  But the main thing is, they are VERY MUCH GOOD AND FINE. Little jealousy IS GOOD for their relatioship haha... It means they are 'treasuring' each other and 'madly' in love with each other still ~

5 minutes ago, clediver said:

JY Treated 50+ Thai fans Dinner Tonight

Reveal hidden contents

005XHmX4gy1fk20wn9z0lj30qo0xjags.jpg

005XHmX4gy1fk20wofio9j30qo1bf46a.jpg

WOW... that's cool JYu! A very lovely gesture for your fans.  Thai fans are so good and respectful, that's good JYu gave them that 'treat'.  Very good!~~

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, lovehaiyin said:

Really..? Our Baobeis had a wee quarrel? Awwh.. it's normal to have little quarrels between any couples/lovers ~ It's possible those were the reasons that Zhou got jealous of Yu's pics with the girls or Zhou got ANOTHER tattoo???! Seriously??!! ''Not good, not good..!' (sorry, that's the only thing I don't like on Zhou, his tattoos! Not a fan of tattoos, sorry! so AM too disappointed if he got more! WHY scar and cover your beautiful fair skin Zhou???!!!... Beautiful clothes is enough!) ...Anyhow, another reason could be, I read somewhere, a few days ago that our Zhou 'liked' his 'co-star's (one with him now in Budapest now, don't remember his name..) 'instagram pic', and JYu being the VERY JEALOUS & POSSESSIVE GuHai character, he could be 'upset' and 'inwardly fumed' (so caused unhappy pics at airport yesterday?) at Zhou for 'liking' that 'nice' pic of that guy.  When I saw that news of Zhou 'liking' the pic, I thought of JYu instantly.. 'jealousy reaction' and felt a 'little worried' that he mightn't be happy, then.. reading about their little 'quarrel' here... I'm not surprised.  But the main thing is, they are VERY MUCH GOOD AND FINE. Little jealousy IS GOOD for their relatioship haha... It means they are 'treasuring' each other and 'madly' in love with each other still ~

WOW... that's cool JYu! A very lovely gesture for your fans.  Thai fans are so good and respectful, that's good JYu gave them that 'treat'.  Very good!~~

no zz liked that pic after the quarrel, he wanted to make angry JY jaelous :lol: 

@lovehaiyin did you see zz welfare 5m weibo??? he was so dooooooown and sad

first zz get angry

second JY wanted to make up

third zz ignored him

4th jy drunk alot as his face was red most of his pictures

5th zz heartbroken 

3 days of disepearing either wanted zz to get crazy mad ignoring zz or he gone meet him very unlikely

yesterday still angry ,, zz still stubborn

today zz apology

jy treat fan to meal

Edited by clediver
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, ghettomilkshake said:

i miss the earlier pages of the forum mostly from last year where there are literally so many hints that they were still secretly in touch/love after the ban from their wardrobe of love to little things like jy always choosing to take gifts from cp fans and lookin out for stuff related to zz but nowadays there seems to be barely anythin fanning this ship and i feel like this ship is currently just stagnant at sea :unsure:

Not true.  YuZhou 'candies' are 'happening' all the time even in this year/last several months.  Read on Soompi 'newbies'! The YuZhou ship is 'sailing on strongly' I can tell you.~~ 

• Like 8

10 hours ago, urslae97 said:

There are people who have no interest in being in a relationship (whether romantic/sexual or not so this may be hurtful to them). It's not because you are in one that you're happy.

Agree.  The most important is 'you', yourself are happy, being with someone/single'.  It's NOT necessarily a negative thing to be single/alone, it depends how 'one' ''feels'' about it.  It's a 'blessing' to have found a 'soulmate' of course, but if not, 'BEING CONTENT' and 'COMFORTABLE' in WHATEVER POSITION can be just as 'fulfilling' .  It's sad if one must find someone to be happy.  'Happiness' IS WITHIN YOURSELF and ''not'' about just looking for/pairing up with someone to make you happy.  We 'must' be happy with ''ourselves'' FIRST before we can be happy with someone, make sense?? It's my philosophy ~ 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1