Tencent (I think its Tencent...my browser doesn't load properly today :sweatingbullets:) weibo update (Li Hao reposted it)

#2017亚洲金曲大赏#恭喜@许魏洲ZZ 获得内地年年度最佳新人!他那句:感谢我的粉丝,因为有你们~现场内外都很甜![害羞] 

9a789c84ly1fhpew7mghtg20fm08ae81.gif

Spoiler

9a789c84ly1fhpew9af19g20fm08au0x.gif

9a789c84ly1fhpewauhcng20fm08ee81.gif

Cr on pic

Spoiler

DFGYwbdUIAAMdr5.jpg

And JY landed in Beijing if Im not wrong since he has a photoshoot in BJ tomorrow. And ZZ should be flying to Shenzhen tonight? I'm so confused with their flying these days LOL

Cr 瑜洲的胃药

Spoiler

005NgCUMly1fhphld8pvdg30800e8b2d.gif

• Like 9

I'm sure ZZ's speech at the awards ceremony is going to get subbed soon, but i'm just to post some trans here. Since it's pretty short...

Spoiler

"Hi everyone I am XWZ. I am very happy to receive this award. Actually I think that I am a very fortunate person. I was in a band for so many years but wasn't yet able to go far (the gist of what he was saying), and then as a singer i receive awards. I feel that my fellow band mates from that time must really hate me. Honestly, i think that i am most fortunate in that i have my fans, i have you guys, silently supporting me (<--that one phrase about supporting him i'm not sure, might not be 'silently'), if i didn't have you guys supporting me, i feel that i would have no way of continuing/staying determined till now. That's why i hope that i can bring better and more creations for you all. Also, in August I will release my newest album, I hope you guys will like it. Thank you everyone."

My heart really goes out to him for his speech. From the way he says it you can believe he is speaking honestly. I don't think his old band members could ever really bring themselves to hate him, he was partially joking anyways, but it shows that they're on his mind which is a nice shout out to them. 

Spoiler

He said that he was a bit nervous before getting on the blue carpet today because it's been a while since he has seen all his fans (this is from the blue carpet video). I think maybe he was a bit nervous today in general. This might be the first time that he's really seen most of his fans since coming back from England etc and a lot of stuff happened during that time, so i can understand if he does feel nervous. 

Edit: And yes, in the blue carpet video he said he's going to Hungary to film a movie to do with agents after his album is out.

Spoiler

• Like 8

This post is basically about things that happened in fandom from weibo, so if you don't really want to know, please don't look under the spoiler. Generally, i am poor myself, but when ZZ's second album comes out, i will try my best to buy it. I don't know how you guys have bought his songs internationally in the past. I heard that some of his songs apparently disappeared from itunes before? Did he change from another company and then to sony? I don't think it has anything to do with the ban. But yeah i hope that they are able to get his album out internationally so we can show our support to him.

Spoiler

The gist of what i saw on weibo this morning (should be after the award ceremony) is that apparently, the poison only fans (and maybe even some bz) are angry about Hao ge doing something that they see as being in support of CPF's. I don't think i'll even say what it might be because ppl weren't openly talking about it, i only saw a bit of it. They're basically insulting Hao ge and since Hao ge is ZZ's manager, they are questioning why they are supporting the CPF over bz. Some of them are retarded enough to tell Hao ge that he can only choose one, CPF or bz. And then the poison fans were throwing a pity party for themselves saying. how come they treat bz so poorly blah blah blah. "Bz spent so much money for ZZ, There's no way his second album is going to be successful without bz, good luck with that". They even said that with ZZ's singing ability he won't get far without bz. Basically threatening to not be a fan anymore. 

These ppl aren't really his fans, because if they were they would realize he needs all his fans in order to be successful. So i really hope that we can show our support for him by making up for some of these crazy ppl. Maybe produce more support for his album. Although poison fans are only a small portion of the group. I'm sure not all bz are like this..

On a more positive note, i hope you guys didn't already post this but look at the back of the shirt ZZ was wearing at the airport.. lol xiaoku_org.gifxiaoku_org.gifxiaoku_org.gifxiaoku_org.gif

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170718-002150.jpg

Cr. me for screenshot, don't know who for the video originally

Why --> Be king when you can be god

LOL. I saw a post of the shirt on weibo, in black with the writing and look, the white one has it too. I need to find a better quality pic... I'll see if i can find the post on weibo again. If it's ryan's brand then yes it is very ryan like, but somehow works for ZZ too. xiaoku_org.gifxiaoku_org.gif

• Like 6

Last night my post about Li Hao reposted Tencent post, he actually commented on a CPF post and reposted from another CPF post. BZ went crazy :lol: This crazy fan was threatening Li Hao to give an answer before midnight or she (and her followers) will leave the fandom. After that, she posted again saying she won't leave but will stay and keep questioning Li Hao whats his pick between BZ and CPF (I'm actually using a nice word because they don't call us CPF) :lol: Who do you think you are and PLEASE.LEAVE. NOW then this fandom may have a peaceful day lmao. She probably changed her mind after she realised that she's nothing but a crazy keyboard warrior :lol:

I think Li Hao might have slipped his hand but you can see how crazy BZ are LOL, this is literally nothing comparing to they taking over ZZ's official hashtag and banning CPF from commenting <_<

@crystalclear18 ZZ's white top with that colourful writing was posted a few pages back if that what you are looking for?

Spoiler

Commented

006pfb0jly1fhpkd76yjvj30k00zkacx.jpg

Reposted

006pfb0jly1fhpkd49zpqj30k00zkjug.jpg

------------

Cr 饭爱豆

Spoiler

006cSlmbgy1fhpmu4lw3yj30ym1fw7wh.jpg

006cSlmbgy1fhpmuglzngj30s816bx3i.jpg

006cSlmbgy1fhpmujzpjmj30w11c17wh.jpg

006cSlmbgy1fhpmu82ikoj30vv1bt1kx.jpg

006cSlmbgy1fhpmuaeqxtj30th188axg.jpg

006cSlmbgy1fhpmudfskbj30xk1eb1kx.jpg

006cSlmbgy1fhpmsbs5agj31z42yoe83.jpg

006cSlmbgy1fhpmsl88n1j31z42yo7wj.jpg

006cSlmbgy1fhpmsupt4bj31z42yo7wj.jpg

006cSlmbgy1fhpmt46ndrj31z42yob2b.jpg

Gif. Cr 海报时尚网

Spoiler

62c18c1dly1fhpeikolk1g20i20d1x6z.gif

62c18c1dly1fhpeilre5pg20i20dnnpi.gif

62c18c1dly1fhpeiooqeag20i20fhqv7.gif

62c18c1dly1fhpeixu2vdg20d00a9hck.gif

62c18c1dly1fhpeinrmzbg20i20euhe4.gif

62c18c1dly1fhpeitdqspg20i20dj1l5.gif

If I'm not wrong, this is ZZ after last night event

Cr .路人阿邱 and Hero

Spoiler

DFGtqMhU0AMfuDl.jpg

DFGpERCUAAAZYaa.jpg

DFGpERGU0AEAr0K.jpg

DFGtugbUQAAcwn3.jpg

Clip. 

Spoiler

• Like 10

Watching that JY clip of him looking at the phone case was cute. You can definitely tell he was smiling just by looking at his eyes. Then he did that stoic expression again after he noticed himself smiling. 

Ugh @crystalclear18, those poison fans are seriously hurting ZZ. Li Zhao is a friend of ZZ. I really want ZZ to say something about these poison fans and anyone who are bashing CPFs. Lol, these poison BZ fans (some of them not saying all) are really arrogant. If it weren't for CPF and Shangyin the boys wouldn't be as famous as they are now. The fact they even said something about his singing just tells you that the poison fans are not a fan of ZZ at all. Ugh these kinds of fans richard simmons me of so badly. Makes me want to wring their necks. Or at least shake some sense into them. 

ZZ's singing has improved actually. He's much more stable when he gets the high notes part. About ZZ's 2nd album, I'm definitely getting it. I didn't get to buy his first one since I was broke but since I've been working I saved up enough. >_< I can't wait what he has in store for us. Will it be full of sugars too?

• Like 5