So its confirmed that ZZ will be attending Asia Music Gala on the 19th July in Guangzhou, meaning he won't be attending the voting we are doing now, which is not a surprise so keep voting everyone!!!

-----------------

Quick summary JY and ZZ schedule

JY - 18th July - Photoshoot in Shanghai

JY - 19th July - The event we are voting for ZZ in Beijing

ZZ - 19th July - Asia Music Gala in Guangzhou

JY - 20th July - Photoshoot in Beijing

ZZ - 20th July - MTV award 

Spoiler

9a789c84ly1fhftitv9wgj20u01hck4f.jpg

JY today

Cr Lydia_hin

Spoiler

005JxS4Kly1fhg00dh3fwj30zk1hc4qq.jpg

005JxS4Kly1fhg00c5lklj30rz15yqv5.jpg

005JxS4Kly1fhg00hc8tzj30zk1hcu0x.jpg

005JxS4Kly1fhg008nvfoj30zk1hce82.jpg

005JxS4Kly1fhg00endkbj30zk1hchdu.jpg

005JxS4Kly1fhg04a4q91j30zk1hcu0y.jpg

005JxS4Kly1fhg00aq0xlj30zk1hc7wi.jpg

005JxS4Kly1fhg007nt6gj30sv17bu0x.jpg

005JxS4Kly1fhg00flnzsj30zk1hcqv5.jpg

SCREEN WALL supporting [Eng][doge][心][喵喵]

2017 July 14 to October 13
three months. Daily rotation of 17 hours
At least every five minutes replay once.
Taiwan · Tainan · Central & Western District · Zhongzheng Road Hai'an intersection

**the writing is so touching :(**

Spoiler

006CRbqDgy1fhfvgfphk1j30ytabinpf.jpg

Sorry to repost this but this reminds me how fans used to analysed ZZ's and JY's head back then. They always tend to tilt their heads towards each other :wub:

Spoiler

DEblCckVYAA7I89.jpg

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, psychology92 said:

JY arrived at Zhanjiang airport 110717

Cr. Kathy仔zai

DEcVrxRUQAANCY8.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

DEcVrxUUAAAfwz5.jpg

DEcVrxRUMAAnIV2.jpg

Cr. 凌萧月1130

Reveal hidden contents

DEcRdjDUAAEK0ci.jpg

DEcRdjKUIAAY5vu.jpg

DEcRdjFUQAEtbC9.jpg

DEcPrijVoAEt08C.jpg

DEcPrimUAAATtS1.jpg

Cr. 蒋戴Kat

Reveal hidden contents

DEcbefCUMAIB7J-.jpg

DEchiVUVwAA3xZ_.jpg

DEchiWGVwAEgrmq.jpg

DEchiVTUwAAfPUr.jpg

DEchiVSUwAA6JFW.jpg

DEche6nUwAIKenr.jpg

Cr. 照實迷姐阿Lu醬

He looks really good today wearing this white and black combination.

DEcclwqVYAA07it.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

DEccqh7UMAA7Ctx.jpg

DEccqh3VYAIEGzc.jpg

DEccqh3UIAEdrHP.jpg

DEcclwpUQAEf2sR.jpg

DEcclwtVYAAcK2f.jpg

DEccfIWV0AEPKnT.jpg

DEccfIXUQAAXuZu.jpg

DEccfIWUAAAQtzZ.jpg

Cr on pics

Hide contents

DEcT8eRUMAETn7s.jpg

DEcT9H3V0AA5Smm.jpg

DEcT-eGUAAAhTdy.jpg

DEcT_anUwAA1Ogo.jpg

Clips

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

腾讯视频 Weibo Update

#2017亚洲金曲大赏# 阵容高燃出炉[憧憬]盛典大幕拉开!20余组音乐偶像实力助阵!准备好和偶像一起燃爆夏日了吗?7月19日,我们广州见!秒杀门票请戳

(ZZ will be attending Asian Music Gala on 19th July)

Hide contents

DEbWQNuUwAEYYsP.jpg

Please keep voting guys for ZZ.He is now no.2 and I don't know I'm having problem everytime when I'm going to vote today.It's may be connection problem. Please please please vote!!!

I also had problem voting. The green button was not responding. Hmmm. Maybe something worth reporting? This is just odd. I tried it again just a minute ago and the counter just added 1 number while I just clicked on the button for 10 times. Does it work smoothly for somebody else?

• Like 6

I had people asking me because they couldn't vote. At the time, I was still able to vote but I can't vote as well now.........everyone please.....try if you are still able to vote, vote as much as possible!!! Hopefully, this problem will go away soon! 

Fighting everyone!   

• Like 5

I have not been able to vote even once for ZZ today. The pop up in Chinese comes up at every click. What's the story? :mellow:

Ed. Okay, just saw Psycho's post above. So, it's not just me. Atleast I'm not doing anything wrong. But it sucks. 

Ed 2. Okay, this sucks twice over. I tried voting for that hatted fellow placed third. It registers. Damn. What indeed is happening? Care to write in or speak to some contact address provided on the page?

The point is, irrespective of whether ZZ goes to the award or not or whether JY and ZZ can appear in the public eye there, it is an Addicted fan's affection for them that goes into making sure that fan representation is registered for both wherever legitimately possible. To see them talk to one another, to see them laugh together like earlier, to see them even joking around individually- this is what an Addicted's dreams are made of. If they can appear at a public function anywhere ofcourse, it would be icing on the cake. 

Thanks to all those here posting various English translated stuff here and throwback pics/clips. Precious.

• Like 3

I think it's the site problem, I can't vote for JY too and I know someone tried to vote for TFboys but also failed (thankfully :lol:)

Keep trying and please let us know if you can vote again.

Don't loose faith guys! We still have one week to go :wub:

• Like 6

I can't vote too. I vote once then it didn't allow me to do another voting, eventhough I try my airplane mode and so on. Anyway, the third fellas?? It gets 3,000,000 votes in one day? Are you kidding??? :dizzy:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, psychology92 said:

I can vote now but I'm clicking like crazy and had to click 50times just for 5votes everytime after on and off data connection.Still same, clicking so many times.

Try Try Try! Everyone please try!

I just tried and counted... it took me 83 clicks for 5 votes!!!! :huh:. The website sure is testing our patience :(.. Don't mind clicking 100 times as long as ZZ wins :D!! Let's Rock!!

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, daikyou said:

I can't vote too. I vote once then it didn't allow me to do another voting, eventhough I try my airplane mode and so on. Anyway, the third fellas?? It gets 3,000,000 votes in one day? Are you kidding??? :dizzy:

How is this even possible? 3,000,000 votes. Talk about being strange.

• Like 4

@umajeevan - Exactly this. I have been keeping an eye on how fast the votes are for the third guy and it increases with almost 500-1000 votes per second! I don't know how that's even possible while during the past few days, that guy's number of votes has been stagnant at around 1.5 million.

• Like 3

Previously it's like a war between two sides. Top 2 leading had too much gap with the third.. 3,000,000 votes. It's so much. So maybe.. They want to make it more fair and even so they purposely tampered the voting for ZZ & TFBoys.. Based on my personal assumption, this glitch happen because the system trying to do something to the third fellas. For other candidates, its like stopping the time and I think it's kinda unfair :( 

@hypersonic 500-1000 votes per second. Wow. Talk about 'magic' behind the screen :)

• Like 2

Okay, finally and about time too - voting's begun registering at my end. One for every 3 or 4 clicks. I've time on my hands tonight. Let's have some fun *rubs palms deliriously and very very addictedly* B). Zhou Zhou darlin... let's get ya going babe! :D

Ed. @hypersonic, I hear ya buddy. But frankly, at this point, I don't even care about the final outcome considering the glitches, the tampering and the whatnots- but I'm going to break my knuckles over this for a while for the sheer challenge of it... hehe. 

Ed 2: Was suddenly reminded of ZZ's OCD-ish (so he claimed) knitting the red shawl for JY (was there any indepth discussion on that here, peeps?)- I'm going to do some OCD voting...haha

• Like 1

I bet just another 10-15 minutes, ZZ is going to be no.3 and another maybe half an hour, TFboys is going to be no.2 :sweatingbullets: can they make it less obvious......even if this guy ends up winning, fans will bash him like crazy. Is it worth it lol

Edit: I underestimated them, ZZ is now no.3 already :lol:

--------------

MTV video for ZZ. OMG they used Shangyin footage and Walk Slowly MV. They do avoid using JY's footage  in Walk Slowly though but I dont dare to ask for much atm :sweatingbullets: I am very thankful for MTV Award right now. You can see how crazy this entertainment world is. That is why sometimes its useless to ask why they ban YZ....how can we have a proper answer LOL

Spoiler

JY and ZZ record message for SE Magazine

Spoiler

JY from last night

Cr 李东田 

Spoiler

DEdRwNHU0AI8bBR.jpg

DEdRwNHU0AEqMsH.jpg

DEdRwNJUwAAidQ7.jpg

• Like 6

I'm so done with this Voting system, it's making me MAD!!! All of a Sudden TFBoys jumped ahead of ZZ and then the Guy who was in third and behind by 3 million votes all of a sudden jumps up, I'm so confused and tried but it wont let me vote for ZZ but it'll let me bit for the other two. (eyeroll) but I'm still voting and now ZZ is Third. (God help us) 

• Like 4

Hello! I'm new to any kind of forums so I'm sorry if I do anything wrongly. :D
I recently stumbled upon Addicted and I'm surprised at how good the story and the on and off camera chemistry of the main lead (JY and ZZ) were. Never have I ever been this hooked on any public figures' personal lives. Maybe its because I was heartbroken along with them because of the ban on the movie and their personal relationship. I consider myself a CPF with common sense. Although I personally felt that during Addicted's era, they had deep feelings for each other, it could just be brotherly love. However, if its more than that, I would be happy for them. The ban was a shame though, they could've been best buds.:unsure:

Now, I actually promised myself to only make this account here when ZZ wins this voting. But these "glitches" are driving me crazy that I had to say something. It is beyond absurd and suspicious. First of all, we have trouble voting for both ZZ and TFBoys, but Li Yi Feng (3rd ranked guy) just magically gained 3,000,000 votes and is increasing at an illogical rate (1000 votes every few seconds) and now he has moved up to 1st rank because of that. This needs to be reported! Our hard work for the past couple days to gain 4 million votes should not be in vain. This is unfair for everyone! :(

I don't know how to insert pics but whenever I tried to vote, this pops up: 系统当前投票请求过多,请稍后再试.

Google translate: The system is currently voting too much. Please try again later.

Edited by timeless62
  • Like 7