JY landed and Soompi doesn't let me edit but (spoiler alert)

Spoiler

In Book 2, BLY gave GH a donkey and GH called this monkey his son! GH AND HIS SON REUNITED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

Donkey!!!! Don't tell me Jy is holding Piglet....then we have ZZ tiger at home, JY can be Pooh...one happy family :lol:

Cr 别瞎几巴bb

Spoiler

DEMnEcTUQAAH_Vh.jpg

Donkey: "Hold me!!! me!!!" :lol:

Spoiler

• Like 8

57 minutes ago, psychology92 said:
  Hide contents

I don't want to tag anyone and also don't want to say but can't so want to say one thing that is ZZ acting according to Bai LuoYin's character based on novel.JY acting according to Gu Hai' character based on novel which we already know right.Gu Hai was the one who fall for Yin Zi first and he was the one who forced everytime .He caused rape right.He forced himself on Yin Zi and he raped him.Yin Zi was the one who didn't accept Gu Hai first so he don't want to kiss him and he greeted his teeth every time based on character.When one forced himself on other or want to rape other but other don't want that time what will do other,he/she has to fight back right. I think every one understand these two character right.These two character was totally opposite from each other.Actually i always felt bad  because i can't see Shangyin season 2.Ep 15 was the only episode where we saw their love for each other especially this scene.I don't want to put this on spoiler.

I read the novel, and I know where it was like he don't want to and where he want, that's why I sad that. It's really understandable when he was forces to do it, but there was a scene where BLY was initiated a kiss and ZZ still looks like he is forced to do it XD And scene in the car is is the kinda the same (still imo best scene in the entire series and). And I'm not talking about the gaze and the look in they eyes because that was on point...

• Like 2

@dziwna 

Spoiler

i get what you mean, somehow XD (i thought about it long ago, but now forgetting it. it makes sense because if we're in their position and still have past persons in your heart, you wouldn't do tongue-to-tongue with someone else lol i'm talking realistic in own shoes) anyway, i just want to mention this, this should be highlighted but nahh. although bly opened his heart for gh long ago, but it was during that special Christmas night bly made a move which is sweet XD

and hi, welcome to soompi, enjoy endless candies from soompi fams!:wub:

• Like 2

Live in a hostel, so got my hostel mates to vote for both of them... :):)  I myself am voting like crazy since yesterday. For all in this group who thank us for voting, trust me, we're more than willing to do it so yea.. don't bother to thank :D... Thanks @psychology92  for the welcome.  

• Like 7

Vote for team bestfriend!! :lol:

Cr 宇宙的小猫咪

Spoiler

006y4pI5ly1fhcjzvopzxj30qo0qoq8l.jpg

Some random candies to motivate everyone to keep up with their flight mode battle :D

I love this FMV, even have advert at the beginning :lol: I NEED THIS DUET!!!!!

http://www.miaopai.com/show/1Eda7xKSs1XLWznRn40CDhAMkvXhB1Fy.htm

Fans gave JY this

Cr 就想亲他不想说话

Spoiler

006ySH7Kgy1fhcnvrv0r6j30qo0zkn1e.jpg

006ySH7Kgy1fhcnvls4orj30qo0qowkl.jpg

006ySH7Kgy1fhcnvn0tckj30qo0qowjt.jpg

006ySH7Kgy1fhcnvnlve8j30qo0qowkp.jpg

This is what JY was holding

Cr ADDIKTED

Spoiler

006rtLWpgy1fhcaygg1wkg30710ci7wp.gif

006rtLWpgy1fhcayhsnyoj30hs0dcdhf.jpg

006rtLWpgy1fhcayim5p2j30hs0dcmyx.jpg

This is what in the bear bag

Cr 不想睡黄景瑜的女朋友不是好老婆

Spoiler

005PljColy1fhcoia87y0j30qo0zk10e.jpg

005PljColy1fhcohttjzuj30qo0zkjt4.jpg

005PljColy1fhcohu8q02j30ix0ixabj.jpg

HD photo for GH's son :lol:

Spoiler

005GVrucgy1fhcip8qxpyj30qo1bee6a.jpg

By JT-Project

Spoiler

006yjIkfgy1fhcleu63hwj30qo0ts0xw.jpg

006yjIkfgy1fhcletdwraj32zp3c7he1.jpg

One of my fav moment in the series

Spoiler

006J8jx6gy1fhax6yswm0g30et08c1l5.gif

• Like 9

JY weibo update

#PLAY ME# MR.N寄给我一个神秘710派对邀请,迷宫就是通行证,待我走出迷宫,就是和你们相见之时!

Google translate

#PLAY ME # MR.N sent me a mysterious party invitation, the maze is a pass, wait for me out of the maze, that is, when you meet! The same time as the above-

**JY's muscle - RIP everyone and let me delulu, I see Z, not N ** :lol:

7695a96dgy1fhcqou3kwkj23402c0hdw.jpg

Spoiler

7695a96dgy1fhcqow3xrij20rd0rd0zb.jpg

7695a96dgy1fhcqpowfsjj22vx2tcqvb.jpg

• Like 8

On the move and voting blindly in between stuff. No space for enjoying too many motivational candies or responding to posts here. Aaargh. Next week should be more restive. Meanwhile, miss the guys. Both. Like mad. And my repeat binge watching :-(. @bearology & @psychology92: You people are so mean...heh. Don't send me into a delirium- JY is just too much... he just needs to be in international cinema. 

• Like 2

On 7/6/2017 at 2:47 PM, bearology said:

There you go. Link here. You can follow Saehan and her team on this wattled account, they are translating Book 2 at the moment

There's also another place to find Book 2:D, currently 57 chapters are done and they're posting a new chapter daily...https://rosyspell.wordpress.com/author/rosyspell/  (Rosyspell's Wordpress Account)

P.S: For all those who didn't know:), read the above comment now hence the late reply:(

• Like 2

Hahaha a few days back I started reading the novel again (?) There was a time when I was reading and then I stop, and now I started reading again, and damn... I'm lost in it... In monday I have my graduation exam and I know nothing and I'm not studying, just reading a novel. Right now I'm at chapter 201 and it's time when the worst is comming, and I need to stop reading... if I will read further until the end of the book 1 I will be  devastated ;( ;( ;(

Spoiler

And I'm kinda pissed that book 2 started 8 years later. It's a long time. I woud be like it more if it was be max 3 to 4? I know that they are young so 8 years just make them like 26? Still less then I have now, but imo in 8 years there are milion things which can change and it's kinda weird. Don't you think? xD

• Like 3

14 hours ago, psychology92 said:

Please keep voting guys for ZZ.The gap between ZZ & TFBoys is getting bigger and bigger.I wanna cry now :tears:.This is the only chance we got after so many days.I don't want to think or talk about other things than ZZ.I want ZZ win this.I feel vote is not coming so much like yesterday.Please vote.

Link again:https://c.m.163.com/nc/qa/activity/20170601/index.html#/detail/CMO7K7KJ00039327

Please everyone, vote for ZZ. We all want to see JY's reaction to ZZ winning this award, even if ZZ isn't there. 

-> https://c.m.163.com/nc/qa/activity/20170601/index.html#/detail/CMO7K7KJ00039327

31 minutes ago, hypersonic said:

Just to inform everyone:

When is the deadline for the voting for ZZ? 

Thanks.

Voting will end on the 18th of July if I'm not wrong :D Welcome to the thread by the way, and @tigertooth too :D

The gap is not bad like yesterday anymore. Keep voting everyone :wub:

Spoiler

TjoMRGL.png

-----------

JY had dinner with Red Sea crew last night

Cr 刘夏芸 and Lydia_hin

Spoiler

005JxS4Kly1fhd2l5tsphj31340qodj6.jpg

At the hotel 

Cr 7碗鱼粥

He looks much happier than in the morning lol

Spoiler

005xXcvAgy1fhcz5gme2kj30yh1p94bv.jpg

005xXcvAgy1fhcz5igzz1j30yh1p9nce.jpg

005xXcvAgy1fhcz5kxz1uj31h91z04qp.jpg

005xXcvAgy1fhcz5n5pgfj30yh1p9wt9.jpg

Weibo added minion emojis now. ZZ must be happy haha. Next, please release royal cat emojis for ZZ :lol:

Huang Whale doesn't look happy though....Zhou Meow can only love himmm :D

[喵喵][心][小黄人坏笑][小黄人得意][小黄人剪刀手][小黄人委屈][小黄人惊讶][小黄人无奈][小黄人高兴][小黄人白眼][小黄人不屑]

Spoiler

a966fe84gy1fhczsch9yhj20uo0wt7bd.jpg

• Like 9

JY studio weibo update

OMG, JY is challenging my skill posting soompi using my phone but he's so handsome ahhh!!! And his character name in Red Sea Operation is 

GUZHUN!!!!!

I will take this as relative of Guhai hahahaha!!! Fate!!!!!!

006u6uFmly1fhdjkce7dkj33vc2kw4pz.jpg

006u6uFmly1fhdjkba7vxj33ca2o0kid.jpg

Spoiler

006u6uFmly1fhdjkdnramj32kw3vc1kx.jpg

006u6uFmly1fhdjkcw6hkj30zk0peq6a.jpg

• Like 8

JY introducing his new movies - From CCTV6

I am actor Johnny Huang, very happy to be the guest of 光影星播客. This time, I bring you guys two of my latest movies. One of them is a romantic comedy called "Guns and Kidneys". This is also my first movie. The other is called "Red Sea", a totally different type of movie from "Guns and Kidneys". I am Johnny Huang, please visit the cinema and support my new movies.

Spoiler

• Like 9

Red Sea Operation Official weibo account 

中国海军蛟龙突击队今日湛江集结!身旁是保卫祖国的海军战士们,脚下是抵御外敌的中国军舰,#电影红海行动#感谢中国海军的支持,也感谢全剧组幕前幕后的所有努力!4个半月异国拍摄,力求以最真实的面貌还原中国海军“也门撤侨”的功勋,2017看《红海行动》打响跨国硬战!

006KnBrJly1fhdrt9sl3wj31jk1124qp.jpg

Spoiler

006KnBrJly1fhdrtc7d5aj31jk1117wh.jpg

006KnBrJly1fhdrt7oibbj31jk111b29.jpg

006KnBrJly1fhdrt6axk2j31jk111b29.jpg

006KnBrJly1fhdrtdeeqkj31e00xcb29.jpg

006KnBrJly1fhdrt7oibbj31jk111b29.jpg

006KnBrJly1fhdrtb2n02j318g1uohdt.jpg

Fanart by JT-Project

Spoiler

006yjIkfgy1fhdt9lgrpmj30qo0qotca.jpg 

• Like 8