once again i am a little late >_> but Happy 2nd Anniversary to YZ aka Happy Birthday to all CPF bbs ! :heart: As a new fan, I am especially grateful for all the pioneer fans for sticking around as long as they did despite all the obstacles along this journey so far because without yall around to tell us their story, I'd never have the chance to appreciate them as much as i do now ^_^ Also shoutout to all cpfs in general for constantly supporting & believing in our boys no matter what ! can't believe it's been 2 years since the universe brought them together as strangers trying out their luck in the entertainment industry and look how far they've come (:

I believe it's a little bittersweet for them (& us) bc all that success came at a price but I know that they'll never forget their roots & each other so let's continue to walk slowly with our boys and wishing that one day they'll be reunited at a better place & time :rolleyes: 两周年快乐~ 

Spoiler

006lgMWPly1fl80aojtyzj31400qoq81.jpg

006TKf4Ply1fl871e8ur1j30hr0kuq47.jpg

006TKf4Ply1fl871dx8vcj30np0zkwky.jpg

006d4vbqly1fl7mfg47c7g30b406t1l1.gif

all these candy for the 2nd anniversary got me like :rolleyes::wub:

13 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Omg new addicted short BTS clip from that mysterious account @帝都十三太饱

Sorry only weibo link right now.

Maybe because today is the 2nd year anniversary of JY and ZZ meeting for addicted. Happy anniversary JY and ZZ! 

Spoiler

13 hours ago, bearology said:

5MilesLove weibo update at 2:06pm

Happy anniversary my precious YZ!!!!

Edit: 11:06am BJ time. 2:06pm is my time lmao sorry haha

006vBjclgy1fl824tsk55j31cn20ykjn.jpg

006vBjclgy1fl824xui8lj315120yx6q.jpg 

• Like 9

jy after work 171106 (cr: panlabyrinth_yz) 

translation: knocking off (from work) goodnight jy 

it's really funny & cute how the moment jy enters the hotel all the fans said 'goodnight jy' in unison and look at how jy is bombarded with gifts from fans (like more than usual) that he's struggling to receive all of them (poor xiaohan haha) I bet they are mostly yz gifts bc it's their 2nd anniversary & thailand has alot of cpf ! :)

• Like 10

Spoiler
2 hours ago, bearology said:

Our Meow is not a shy Meow anymore haha

6e159f67ly1fl98zzd088j21jk112u0l.jpg 

Hehe, shy ZZ can only submit to JY. Btw, I can see lots of YZ manips incoming with this drama !!! When I get some time, meself will be working to make some :tongue: 

• Like 7

JY studio weibo update

Helan Jingting

I have to get used to seeing our boys with other co-stars, especially female co-stars. I read the fox novel already so believe me, ZZ kissing scene is absolutely nothing compare to this drama. We have to start preparing our hearts. At least, both JY and ZZ first kiss scene, bed scene, abcdxyz scenes are with each other :lol:

006u6uFmly1fl9is1wms0j31iu2pgkjp.jpg 

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, bearology said:

I have to get used to seeing our boys with other co-stars, especially female co-stars. I read the fox novel already so believe me, ZZ kissing scene is absolutely nothing compare to this drama. We have to start preparing our hearts. At least, both JY and ZZ first kiss scene, bed scene, abcdxyz scenes are with each other

Hearing this, I dont think so I'm ready for it unless I brainwash myself. Another CP that I follow also eventually got into dramas involving kiss scenes and such, but CPFs came to terms with their professionalism. But they were already together for years unlike YZ sharing a past of only 1 year.

Somehow I find JY's pairing in his drama to be kinda awkward. Also he wont be sharing a bedroom with the coactor to develop that comfort and feelings. I have watched an AD video of JY gawking at other girls with his gf but that video also was so awkward, can tell he is not really into it. 

With ZZ, he was free, like he used to say, no filters here. Me too glad that JY and ZZ are each other's first.I recently watched gogoboi's last year interview with JY and in the speedround questions for stuff like long skirt vs mini skirt he said long, hug vs kiss on lips he said hug, hug vs french kiss, chose hug again :tongue:

This reminds me of GH's words to BL, "Yinza, If I want it, why wouldn't I get a girl. It's because I really like you very much."

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

On 06/11/2017 at 12:54 AM, clediver said:

Translation of ZZ's dj journey at city1+1

[doeeyedbb]

Thanks for the trans @clediver, is there anyone who has the link to the actual broadcast????? I have been looking for it but i haven't seen it on youtube yet. ;__: I guess i need to check on weibo.. Please post if you guys see it??? Its more complete because he will also be playing songs too..

• Like 5

12 hours ago, bearology said:

JY studio weibo update

Helan Jingting

I have to get used to seeing our boys with other co-stars, especially female co-stars. I read the fox novel already so believe me, ZZ kissing scene is absolutely nothing compare to this drama. We have to start preparing our hearts. At least, both JY and ZZ first kiss scene, bed scene, abcdxyz scenes are with each other :lol:

I agree.. I don't really want to see them kissing/having intimate scenes with ppl but i think JY's will be worse by far.. ZZ isn't even the main male lead character. But for JY, both him and victoria are supposed to be carrying that romantic movie by themselves and that is going to require a lot of "chemistry" to show on screen. Not to mention the whole topic of a love that transcends lifetimes (at least for victoria i'm assuming) is almost one of the epitomes of love in chinese fiction/fantasy.. So if they're going to do this successfully they're going to have to convey an undying love................................... And i haven't even read the novel, just the theme is already giving me this idea.. Like i think they might need like addicted level love/chemistry here. But yeah i hope we will not be seeing anything even close to that lol. 

Its definitely going to be interesting.. Maybe just slowly prepare.. Watch red sea operation, then guns and kidneys then this.. I'll probably skip all the really intimate parts or something lol. 

Actually i wish that ZZ could have played victoria's part, that would have been absolutely perfect. And i love shows with 'fairies' and the whole fantasy theme.......... Too bad.. I hope somebody can make a YZ version of the movie.. LOL.

I think ZZ's kiss in that trailer was still a little bit awkward, but that's just me. And yeah i really don't mind the awkwardness lol..

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Spoiler
1 hour ago, crystalclear18 said:

I agree.. I don't really want to see them kissing/having intimate scenes with ppl but i think JY's will be worse by far.. ZZ isn't even the main male lead character. But for JY, both him and victoria are supposed to be carrying that romantic movie by themselves and that is going to require a lot of "chemistry" to show on screen. Not to mention the whole topic of a love that transcends lifetimes (at least for victoria i'm assuming) is almost one of the epitomes of love in chinese fiction/fantasy.. So if they're going to do this successfully they're going to have to convey an undying love................................... And i haven't even read the novel, just the theme is already giving me this idea.. Like i think they might need like addicted level love/chemistry here. But yeah i hope we will not be seeing anything even close to that lol. 

Its definitely going to be interesting.. Maybe just slowly prepare.. Watch red sea operation, then guns and kidneys then this.. I'll probably skip all the really intimate parts or something lol. 

Actually i wish that ZZ could have played victoria's part, that would have been absolutely perfect. And i love shows with 'fairies' and the whole fantasy theme.......... Too bad.. I hope somebody can make a YZ version of the movie.. LOL.

I think ZZ's kiss in that trailer was still a little bit awkward, but that's just me. And yeah i really don't mind the awkwardness lol..

@crystalclear18  ah this is more tough than I thought :( is JY's drama like a conventional one? I assumed in conventional dramas the romantic scenes though meant to be exaggerated might not be expressed as well. I just checked out some of Victoria's scenes in her previous works and they were all plain. Hopefully JY wont be that intimate either to someone like that.

Also in Chinese dramas do scripts really follow the novel with credible loyalty? Zero knowledge here cause I haven't watched any chinese drama except for Shangyin :tongue: 

• Like 4