5 hours ago, urslae97 said:

I didn't know ZZ made a movie earlier this year. Sadly it doesn't have eng sub

Like bearology mentioned, it was filmed in sep 2015, according to baidu (china "wiki") and shown online during jan 2016. Sep 2015, that would be before they filmed Heroin/Addicted.

• Like 3

Hi guys~ I just wanna share my 2 beautiful YuZhou dream with you all!

Spoiler

First dream:

JY, ZZ, FS and CW along with LQ (Jin Lulu) were asked to go to Thailand for a fanmeeting (I also don't know who announced this -_-) so all of them went to the same venue for their Thai FM :( then a person came up to the stage (one of the people who made the ban perhaps?), talked about the ban then he suddenly announced that the ban was finally gone!!!!!!!  We (the fans) were all screaming and jumping up and down and hugging each other! meanwhile ZZ cried then JY went to and consoled him!!!!! :wub: FS, CW and LQ were smiling widely because of happiness!! :wub: so the 5 of them held hands then bowed to the crowd :heart:

Second dream:

YuZhou are happily married :wub:

I woke up feeling emotional and started to cry. As I'm writing this, I'm also feeling emotional. YuZhou has a big impact in my life as you can see. :wub:

• Like 8

Today JY will be recording for moon festival show for Dragon TV. This will be aired on the 4th October. JY will be singing Red Bean

Spoiler

772b69f1ly1fjr3bhkmd6j20p0112the.jpg 

This is Red Bean song with Eng sub

The part about shivering in the cold together sounds like JY's VCR message to Feng Song bday party. JY will be recording for this show today in HangZhou. If they are going to air it, looks like we won't have livestream link today then.

Spoiler

• Like 7

1 hour ago, yuniverzhoulove said:

Hi guys~ I just wanna share my 2 beautiful YuZhou dream with you all!

Hide contents

First dream:

JY, ZZ, FS and CW along with LQ (Jin Lulu) were asked to go to Thailand for a fanmeeting (I also don't know who announced this -_-) so all of them went to the same venue for their Thai FM :( then a person came up to the stage (one of the people who made the ban perhaps?), talked about the ban then he suddenly announced that the ban was finally gone!!!!!!!  We (the fans) were all screaming and jumping up and down and hugging each other! meanwhile ZZ cried then JY went to and consoled him!!!!! :wub: FS, CW and LQ were smiling widely because of happiness!! :wub: so the 5 of them held hands then bowed to the crowd :heart:

Second dream:

YuZhou are happily married :wub:

I woke up feeling emotional and started to cry. As I'm writing this, I'm also feeling emotional. YuZhou has a big impact in my life as you can see. :wub:

China be like

Spoiler

CHOSuSd.jpg

Haha JK!:tongue:

Hope yours and ours dreams come true! *fingers crossed*:wub::wub:

(And yes, I spent my morning making memes. No regrets~:joy:)

• Like 7
  • LOL 1