1 hour ago, crystalclear18 said:

Just so we know (especially ppl who haven't seen the person in question post yet)..  Good intentions = false. If you have any questions about this just message privately.

Hide contents

Just ignore the person they are talking about if you see them posting. They are up to no good. The comments on this post tell you everything.

I'm sorry to bring this up but thought it's worth noting. Sending you guys happy YZ thoughts after this. :cookie::cookie:

Spoiler

I wonder how you guys stalked me down on twitter and found a random tweet where Zhouzhou wasnt even mentioned! it was solely about Dayu. Newsflash...I dont even care about your idols...neither did I mention his name (look at the tweet and tell me why that person would know it has Zhouzhou unless that person is my hater and stalker :P), cuz I dont feel the need to badmouth him. lol. But seems some people need to go and stalk me and track all my tweets. and make it about themselves. Ugh haters!! I tell you. lol

You guys say a lot of things about me and my idols, dun think i dunno that, I am jealous of your idols and insecure blah blah. Hahaha. If that was so, i would hashtag zhou and openly badmouth. But, no. That tweet had neither. I jsut wanted to show how amazing and proud I am of my idol. But seems you have to go and stalk me and make it look like it is all about you.  sorry, but you are hugely mistaken or bored!!

And criticism is part of any fandom. I dont mind someone criticizing Dayu's singing so long as they dont assassinated Yuyu's character.We just need to suck it up and keep supporting our idols, and hopefully, enjoy their music. That is all.

I've said it before, I'll say it again (and again and again and again because some people just can't seem to get it)  - 

Everyone has the right to their opinion.

Everyone has the right to state their opinion.

Everyone has the right to IGNORE opinions they don't agree with. 

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 12

@swong2330 

You know what swong, do you think YuZhou don't have any fans and you can talk crap about them wherever you like? I did not even stalk you. Someone saw it, not just one person and told me to be careful because you may bring it up to soompi. See how famous you are? Even a lurker knows you and your history!

You said you didn't mention our Zhou Zhou name? Then what is this Youtube clip and 3 posts on you twitter? I also know you posted it in your thread as well!  I did not want to bring it up here but I'm so done with you and all the nonsense you have been giving this thread and YuZhou.

You call Zhou Zhou "tone deaf non-singer" and call us "idiot fans". You think we will just sit there and let you talk nonsense about our boy? You can say anything about us but I did mention once here that we are not tolerating if it's about our boys!

He has been filming for days, just released his second album and soon his MV. Yet he came straight after filming to attend this concert. Tried his best to perform even though he has no voice. And let me tell you, ZZ's performance is much more lively and engaging! Not to mention he sang 4 songs! 

I advice you to go back to wherever you come from, support your idol and stop mentioning our boys! I and all long-term members here do keep an eye on whoever anti JY or ZZ. Just so you know!

Spoiler

• Like 12

17 hours ago, Angrybird62 said:

ZZ- Screaming Night Concert 190817

Cr. .爱豆日常

Reveal hidden contents

DHnBixqU0AEjr6r.jpg

DHnBixnVoAAyB7Q.jpg

DHnBixoU0AEiARd.jpg

DHnBei4V0AA_2El.jpg

DHnBei3UQAIthLp.jpg

DHnBei6UMAAY8W2.jpg

DHnBZp1VwAA00va.jpg

DHnBZp6UwAAXEGT.jpg

DHnBZp6V0AMLH9i.jpg

Cr.Hanyy洲粥

Reveal hidden contents

DHmdDAmUAAA3mVY.jpg

DHmdFCIVoAE5sbT.jpg

Videos from YT

Understand Dreams and Fun (Full)

Reveal hidden contents

Screaming Night Ost (Full)

Reveal hidden contents

So What song

Reveal hidden contents

It's just a fan boy of ZZ what i knew and i googled it from Thai fans post. Just a fan boy nothing else. I think what i say about it, it's a right info.

@clediver It can be wrong info and what @crystalclear18 said that can be true. I don't know correctly. I'm really sorry.

So awesome his new song! Loved it so much! Can't wait to buy his full album! Our gorgeous beautiful Meow... Take care of your health! Awesome on screaming night! Love you!

• Like 10

12 hours ago, clediver said:

they said when he was backstage talking his voice was so hoarse ,sore throat and ill but he goes to stage and sing loud and this is not ok forcing himself.
some post i read on twitter, not sure about it

Poor baby...;((... He's a workaholic I'm sure...! Pushing himself too hard!... And the bloody Iqiqi or whatever name, they mistreated Zhou's fans and disrespected him??!!! Eeerrrrhh... why so many buggers against our two Baobeis! May God judge them, those intentionally causing trouble and hurting our twos!! God bless and watch over our babies always! Thankyou guys for all the updates!  Love you all dedicated ones!;)).. Appreciate it! Big hugs...xox

• Like 10

3 hours ago, swong2330 said:

I wonder how you guys stalked me down on twitter and found a random tweet where Zhouzhou wasnt even mentioned! it was solely about Dayu. Newsflash...I dont even care about your idols...neither did I mention his name (look at the tweet and tell me why that person would know it has Zhouzhou unless that person is my hater and stalker :P), 

Surprise! No one stalked you :D  (yay) Your twitter account tweeted a FJY versus XWZ comparison tweet which HASHTAGGED yuzhou and had weizhou's name in it, that tweet also provided link to a youtube video (comparing their singing in iqiyi theme song ) which you re-uploaded from a user on Weibo. Here's a receipt of your deleted tweet:

a80d7200gy1fiqg1ju8xhj20k003i74r.jpg

Whether it was tweeted by choice or through Youtube auto tweet function, your account still tweeted it. Obviously fans who were searching for yuzhou and weizhou will come across your tweet and that Youtube video, so it's not like we can close our eyes and silently chant "I saw nothing I saw nothing I saw nothing" when we saw your tweet comparing their singing while searching for updates about our idols :lol:

Along with this tweet of yours which attached the same video of both FJY and ZZ singing the same song, you praised FJY in this tweet and called someone else "tone deaf non-singer", who else is in the video singing other than FJY? and you expect people to think that you are not referring to ZZ?

a80d7200gy1fiqjqi6fj2j20bk0cmmy7.jpg

Btw, in case you didn't know, that person who you credited in your Youtube description box for that comparison video (aka the person who originally uploaded/created the video on Weibo), that person is an anti fan mainly focused on Zhouzhou but she is also nasty towards FJY, she has weibo posts mocking him, calling him names and even posted posts which directly mentions him and asking him to

d!e

Don't give those haters opportunities to make use of fans and stir up dramas & troubles.

• Like 12

21 hours ago, bearology said:

Owww, sick Meow got all the attention from mom and dad haha. And JY is coming soon too. Get well soon ZZ ah!

OMG this meow is so freaking adorable!!!

Cr ING1020

Hide contents

DHmroR6UQAAEcZv.jpg

Aaaaaagghhh.... Zhou! Why are you this gorgeous beautiful...!!! ...;999...

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, lovehaiyin said:

Poor baby...;((... He's a workaholic I'm sure...! Pushing himself too hard!... And the bloody Iqiqi or whatever name, they mistreated Zhou's fans and disrespected him??!!! Eeerrrrhh... why so many buggers against our two Baobeis! May God judge them, those intentionally causing trouble and hurting our twos!! God bless and watch over our babies always! Thankyou guys for all the updates!  Love you all dedicated ones!;)).. Appreciate it! Big hugs...xox

may zz be a suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper star , so popular in the whole world, let all haters die from jealousy.
also HJY he has a really soft heart inside, i like him

DHrJbFgVwAAfxht.jpg

• Like 10

On 16/08/2017 at 2:41 PM, bearology said:

Omo, those photos for OnlyLady, JY is posing with perfume, yet it looks like he's holding a gun LOL. I want to see JY and ZZ together in this kind of photoshoot ahhhhh!!!!! I'm going to throw a tantrum until someone invite YZ to do these photoshoots for me to see ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! ZZ did photoshoot with lipstick before and JY can hold perfume!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! ZZ's adorable face and his sweet smile can balance out the photo with JY looking like he's trying to kill someone here. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHY DID WE HAVE ALL THESE BANNSSSS AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OK I should go to bed **cry**

Hey, Captain @Bearo..lol... Just remember, the 'bans' are a blessing in disguise for our boys, and it's WHAT makes them EVEN MORE SPECIAL and UNIQUE!~~ So don't fret and let's all keep 'MARCHING ON' and yell 'FIGHTING! YUZHOU LOVE!'  It's because our boys have something 'GENUINE' in their relationship that they got the ban I believe, so let's be happy and treasure THAT TRUTH, and pray and wish for our boys to have everything well and good in their daily lives/life! ;))...

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, Angrybird62 said:

Reveal hidden contents

@clediver Sorry for giving you wrong info yesterday. I'm really really sorry.

@Angrybird62 noooo problem dont worry, thank you a lot for your reply and help, we are here to support each other through our fandom .
I miss zz a lot if I dont see him a day, and my day will never pass without YUZHOU BTS ,  everyday I rewatch over and over again. I was addicted to korean dramas and oppas befoooore but now I rarely put a new drama to watch, I only stalk our boys <3  I want to reborn in chinaaaaaaa

• Like 4