27 minutes ago, vtroo said:

@bearology is the new drama Timmy is in the same drama that was rumored that him and JY would be apart of then Timmy stated he wouldn't be in it due to schedule conflicts etc, or is this a whole different drama show? 

Different drama. This one isn't Meteor Garden remake. And I was right about this. But it looks like ZRY isn't in here yet. Hmm busy with other work?

edit: I'm just glad ZZ is acting again. What kind of act will he play if he's gonna be a bad boy supossedly in this? I'm just happy it's. It 60 plus episode. Thank You lord! And most likely just skip ZZ's parts. 

Edit2: I just notice ZZ is so skinny now!

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Angrybird62 said:

5MilesLove Weibo Update

I wanna stay on that day
When you told me that we will meet again
@Johnny黄景瑜
@许魏洲ZZ

DGelhA_V0AAmfLh.jpg

DGelhBCVYAQRQ3b.jpg

If I'm not wrong then this is the song which lyrics 5MilesLove posted. I used one Thai fan hint to find this song.

Hide contents

this

It Began With A Fallen Leaf I feel a chill in the air

See the trees are nearly bare I watch the couples talking laughing without care I wish that you could be here I see your face everywhere I would do anything to have you close and near Uh oh, uh oh To have you close and near Uh oh, uh oh I wish that you were here No one knows where well be No one knows how well meet No one knows how long before youre here with me And every Autumn this time The fallen leaves will remind Us of our time together Walking down this street Where the leaves started falling all around our feet I wanna stay on that day When you told me that we will meet again…. I look out and I sigh Hoping you might pass by It feels so long ago the day you said Hello I wish that I could have stayed By your side on that day There are so many things I wish that I could change Uh oh, uh oh, I wish that I could change Uh oh, uh oh, I wish I could have stayed No one knows where well be No one knows how well meet No one knows how long before youre here with me And every Autumn this time The fallen leaves will remind Us of our time together Walking down this street No one knows where well be No one knows how well meet No one knows how long before youre here with me And every Autumn this time The fallen leaves will remind Us of our time together Walking down this street Where the leaves Started falling all around our feet I wanna stay on that day When you told Me that we will meet again…. Where the leaves Started falling all around our feet I wanna stay on that day When you told me that we will meet again some day, But until then, Ill think of you and Ill wait

• Like 4

First of all, 5MilesLove updated the day ZZ attended his first drama ceremony!!!!!!!!! 5MilesLove always spoils ZZ more than JY, just look at the amount of posts on ZZ's birthday (22-24 or 26 I cant remember it correctly now haha) comparing to JY. This is why I always feel if JY and ZZ are behind this account, JY is the one who's more active LOL

----------------------------

@clediver That post you posted in Vietnamese, translation here by our Ryokise

Nickname from boyfriend to girlfriend: xiao bao bei (little baby).

Nickname from girlfriend to boyfriend: da ge (big brother).

I'm sure he wasn't thinking of ZZ :lol::lol::lol:

Spoiler

Another funny cuts from today episode. @Angrybird62 this episode is meant to air today. Maybe different timezone confused you? Edit: my bad, I think today is for VIP view

Brief translation: Fan girl "I'm you fan blah blah blah" JY didnt even give her a single look, poor girl lmao. Then she said so you didn't have your meal too? JY rolled his eyes and answered "I'm starving". Maybe the girl should say I'm Xu Weizhou's fan then JY would give her a bit more attention by replying..."me too!"??:lol::lol::lol:

Spoiler

Edited by bearology
edit duplicate
  • Like 7

SOOMPI ATE MY POST T.T

OK start again @vtroo @1blankstare 

As far as I know, The evolution of our love is a remake TV drama of this Taiwan series In Time With You

I heard that the plot will change A LOT of just read this for fun. Basically, it takes the main CP like 3 decades to fall in love and theres a third whell - A REAL JERK in their relationship.

Lead male actor is Zhang Ruoyun. He's the guy in that nightmare NetEase voting I mentioned before lmao. His acting is quite good in my opinion. He wasn't at the ceremony today.

Lead actress is Zhang Tianai. She did Happy Camp recording together with JY and ZZ last year when there's rumour about she had toothache because of our lovey dovey boys :lol: JY also sent her a VRC birthday wish last year. Her acting is quite good too.

Second lead actor - YES THAT JERK is ZZ. Again, it is said that the plot will change a lot so I'm not sure if ZZ is still a jerk or worse than a jerk lmao. However, this drama is another iconic drama so ZZ is in a good spot acting as the second lead instead of the main lead. I'm happy and excited to see ZZ - a JERK. Omo, we have ZZ - AN AGENT and now ZZ - A JERK :lol:

THIS JERK, yes with tattoo like ZZ :lol:

Spoiler

9TsyoCX.jpg

Theres another girl 何泓姗LeicaHe. I think she will be the second female lead, acting with ZZ.

I don't know her but all the lead actor and actress, including her are older than ZZ. Please take care of our clumsy Meow. He's new so if he does something silly, you can contact his "DA GE" :lol:

It is said that filming will start tomorrow but I don't know if ZZ will start filming tomorrow. From now until the end of the year, ZZ will be super busy with his 2nd album, this drama and his agent movie, which will start filming in October. ZZ also said he will have his concert tour again, not sure when.

GOOD LUCK AND TAKE CARE ZZ!!! AND EAT MORE PLEASE!!!!

*Disclaimer: this if not from official announcement so please take it with a grain of salt

• Like 9

On 04/08/2017 at 4:51 AM, Angrybird62 said:

@crystalclear18 Please don't be angry. @bearology just wanted to give us right info and was trying to understanding you. It's not that she is supporting other forum member. Please don't misunderstand her.This time is very very important for ZZ's 2nd Album and you know right. We shouldn't be angry with each other in our forum. ZZ will be released his album on 10th August and he opened other social media accounts (Twitter,IG,YT,FB) just for International fans like us. You know IG,Twitter, FB and YT is banned in China. We should support ZZ together and JY too. We love them so much. Please stay with us.

I know it's an important time for ZZ and i don't want to be annoyed. But i have noticed after a while (almost 8 months here) that the atmosphere here isn't very welcoming sometimes because some of our most senior members here aren't very willing to listen (or even interact on an equal basis sometimes), maybe because i or some of the other members here aren't part of the 'original' group. I'm sure now that i have said something about it, things should change. I have loved the posts here for more than half a year and i appreciate how we can actually have a discussion on this platform a lot better than ig or twitter. Like i said, i have let some stuff that annoyed me slip because i didn't want to make a big deal of it. But i don't believe there should be any kind of hierarchy here, i appreciate the time ppl spend reposting and spamming, but should that be all there is? I don't think so.

14 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

@crystalclear18 just ignore swong. But I do get what you're trying to convey when it comes to the person. I feel like she feels threatened by YZ, since she's not a fan of them two (I've read somewhere,) and keeps commenting here. 

Yeah i am going to ignore this person, who should know full well why i would ever be annoyed at them, but i will also say that they have been a lot more reasonable than the last time they posted here. I hope that continues. I don't even see why our fandom should be at odds with any other fandom. There's times when fans for one CP will go to the YZ topic to ask for help voting or whatever and a lot of YZ fans will go help them and sometimes vice versa. I never understood why there would be conflict anyways. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Angrybird62 said:

I don't understand still now but what i know JY's cooking show will be air 6th August at 8pm. It's not so long distance from my country. I know this. When they aired then in my country the date was 5th August. Now 6th August and in China too. But whatever I don't want to think about it now when it's over. 

Yeah i don't know, i just watched the live stream version of the cooking show and totally forgot about the fact that the official version will have a lot more stuff. :lol: I just saw parts of it maybe from an advertising clip and it is hilarious. Now i have to go watch the official version lol.

Cr. 11301020

• Like 3