The next song in ZZ’s Light album that I want to mention is Walk Slowly. This song is Shangyin Ending Ost. If I remember correctly, ZZ composed music for it just like When Hai has Yin. Lyric was written by Xiao Long - JY’s ex manager. When Hai has Yin’s lyric was written by CJD. 

The song has so much feels and memories to this fandom. To be honest, I didn’t pay as much attention to it while watching Shangyin because it was overshadowed by JY and ZZ lol. It’s Thai FanMeeting that made it become the death of me. While we were still wiping tears from the night, Walk Slowly MV came out as a goodbye gift from CJD when they announced the end of Shangyin. This is like the last memory of JY and ZZ as GH and BLY. This is when we realised that we will have to wait for a very long time until we can see JY and ZZ together again.  

The MV was filmed beautifully. I feel that JY and ZZ weren’t just acting as GH and BLY anymore. All the chasing around, playing at the beach, that’s JY and ZZ themselves. They were having fun together like we have seen so many times. It gets me everytime when JY shouts “My name is GuHai. I’m 18 this year” then ZZ “My name is Bai Louyin. I’m also 18 this year”. That moment, how much I hope we will have a chance to see season 2, to see these two lovey dovey once more time on screen.  Actually, ZZ did sing a few line of it in an audio type of livestream with Yanglan last year. 

Walk Slowly do have more luck comparing to its brother When Hai has Yin. ZZ did sing it twice before the ban and this song managed to have a duet between ZZ and JY at Shanghai FanMeeting. After that, ZZ sang it at his Korean and Thailand concerts just like When Hai has Yin. I have a very deep memory with Walk Slowly in Korean concert because the girl who we watched livestream from, she was literally screaming when she heard Walk Slowly music. Also, ZZ used windmills as the background while singing it. We did not expect ZZ to sing it at all so fans went crazy. Korean fans were singing a Chinese song loud and clear together with ZZ. At the end of his concert, ZZ wasn’t meant to sing Walk Slowly as his encore song but he changed it right on stage, and he sang it again.

ZZ knows. He do know that we love Walk Slowly and if it’s meaningful to us, I’m sure it’s meaningful to him too. On July 20, Walk Slowly received MTV Taiwan award for being in the top 10 Best Melody. After everything happened, I learnt to appreciate every little things we have. I’ve never dared to expect much so a recognition for Walk Slowly after all this time, it does mean a lot. Even though some people are trying to erase Shangyin or ignore anything that has JY and ZZ in it together, Walk Slowly MV will forever remain as the first MV in ZZ’s career and he filmed it together with JY. 

Walk Slowly Eng lyrics by LovelyThings

Slowly I opened up my long slumbering eyes

Your face lit up in the dark

I didn’t know how to deal with

This drastic change in my life

I had been wanting to struggle free

From this pair of hands that doesn’t belong to me

But you held me tight, telling me that you cared about me

You carried me on your back reminiscing the past

Procrastinating the time by yourself

I smiled as I listened on

Yet my vision became blurry

You grabbed my hands that was one wavering

Walk forward slowly….

Slowly as we walk together….

Don’t keep saying that I don’t understand

Don’t keep saying that I can’t be hurt

The wind glided over as well and left a trace of warmth over my lips

Don’t tell me that you will still be here

I said nothing as I had fell too silent

You held my hands tightly 

Unable to hear my voice saying

“Don’t leave”

——

“My name is GuHai. I’m 18 this year”

“My name is Bai Louyin. I’m also 18 this year”

No one knows what tomorrow will bring,

but I know we will walk slowly together for our tomorrow.

Spoiler

• Like 12

Day 67: Ouiouiiz drew YZ in Thailand 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fi45kmjj8xj30yi0xqk9j.jpg

Day 68: YZ was in Korea with chlworb00

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fi45kobd99j30sg0j4aki.jpg

Day 69: The two went to Germany with @SatiKaotika

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fi45lyrcysj31kw154kjm.jpg 

Day 70: JY and ZZ visited Indonesia with Chaa Sastro

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fi45myucexj316o1z4e82.jpg

Day 71: Phuong Thu brought them to France

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fi45l6njzfj30j80pttga.jpg

Day 72: They visited a zoo in Sydney, Australia

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fi45ldkfd1j30yi0xy7tp.jpg

Day 73: The boys were in Russia with 忙碌的鱼鱼 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fi45mbtzt9j30zk0qo4fa.jpg

Day 74: Posed with cactus in Myanmar with HarukoYoshi 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fi45lwg9foj31290lj1a0.jpg

Day 75: YZ were in Melbourne, Australia 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fi45ni6n1vj31kw1vhu10.jpg

• Like 9

Opening other social media accounts, not just using weibo, it shows that ZZ do care about international fans. When his MV and songs are out, if you have Youtube account, please stream it as much as possible for ZZ. Same goes with weibo account, please stream his songs and MV live as much as possible before listening it from your phone. When its out, I will provide links for streaming XOXO

--------------------

JY's trailer for the cooking show. Youtube link below, JY's trailer starts at 58:50

Spoiler

By Sally - YZ in July

Spoiler

be0e81dbgy1fi4gwnwgz5j21kw1lkamr.jpg 

YZ News 190717

Spoiler

69a5c08cly1fi4e58td2lj20jg4qoqv7.jpg

• Like 10

11 hours ago, bearology said:

The next song in ZZ’s Light album that I want to mention is Walk Slowly. This song is Shangyin Ending Ost. If I remember correctly, ZZ composed music for it just like When Hai has Yin. Lyric was written by Xiao Long - JY’s ex manager. When Hai has Yin’s lyric was written by CJD. 

The song has so much feels and memories to this fandom. To be honest, I didn’t pay as much attention to it while watching Shangyin because it was overshadowed by JY and ZZ lol. It’s Thai FanMeeting that made it become the death of me. While we were still wiping tears from the night, Walk Slowly MV came out as a goodbye gift from CJD when they announced the end of Shangyin. This is like the last memory of JY and ZZ as GH and BLY. This is when we realised that we will have to wait for a very long time until we can see JY and ZZ together again.  

The MV was filmed beautifully. I feel that JY and ZZ weren’t just acting as GH and BLY anymore. All the chasing around, playing at the beach, that’s JY and ZZ themselves. They were having fun together like we have seen so many times. It gets me everytime when JY shouts “My name is GuHai. I’m 18 this year” then ZZ “My name is Bai Louyin. I’m also 18 this year”. That moment, how much I hope we will have a chance to see season 2, to see these two lovey dovey once more time on screen.  Actually, ZZ did sing a few line of it in an audio type of livestream with Yanglan last year. 

Walk Slowly do have more luck comparing to its brother When Hai has Yin. ZZ did sing it twice before the ban and this song managed to have a duet between ZZ and JY at Shanghai FanMeeting. After that, ZZ sang it at his Korean and Thailand concerts just like When Hai has Yin. I have a very deep memory with Walk Slowly in Korean concert because the girl who we watched livestream from, she was literally screaming when she heard Walk Slowly music. Also, ZZ used windmills as the background while singing it. We did not expect ZZ to sing it at all so fans went crazy. Korean fans were singing a Chinese song loud and clear together with ZZ. At the end of his concert, ZZ wasn’t meant to sing Walk Slowly as his encore song but he changed it right on stage, and he sang it again.

ZZ knows. He do know that we love Walk Slowly and if it’s meaningful to us, I’m sure it’s meaningful to him too. On July 20, Walk Slowly received MTV Taiwan award for being in the top 10 Best Melody. After everything happened, I learnt to appreciate every little things we have. I’ve never dared to expect much so a recognition for Walk Slowly after all this time, it does mean a lot. Even though some people are trying to erase Shangyin or ignore anything that has JY and ZZ in it together, Walk Slowly MV will forever remain as the first MV in ZZ’s career and he filmed it together with JY. 

Walk Slowly Eng lyrics by LovelyThings

Slowly I opened up my long slumbering eyes

Your face lit up in the dark

I didn’t know how to deal with

This drastic change in my life

I had been wanting to struggle free

From this pair of hands that doesn’t belong to me

But you held me tight, telling me that you cared about me

You carried me on your back reminiscing the past

Procrastinating the time by yourself

I smiled as I listened on

Yet my vision became blurry

You grabbed my hands that was one wavering

Walk forward slowly….

Slowly as we walk together….

Don’t keep saying that I don’t understand

Don’t keep saying that I can’t be hurt

The wind glided over as well and left a trace of warmth over my lips

Don’t tell me that you will still be here

I said nothing as I had fell too silent

You held my hands tightly 

Unable to hear my voice saying

“Don’t leave”

——

“My name is GuHai. I’m 18 this year”

“My name is Bai Louyin. I’m also 18 this year”

No one knows what tomorrow will bring,

but I know we will walk slowly together for our tomorrow.

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for this post Bear. It's so well written. The lyrics bring tears to the eyes... 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Angrybird62 said:

ZZ commented on this post

Original post Link is here

Reveal hidden contents

Just want to clarify something. This account with the rabbit ears was the original poster of those funny emojis. However, another fan reposted it and ZZ used photo from this reposted post. Sorry, I'm using my phone so cannot post photo. Her avatar is this drawing from Sally. Not long ago, ZZ studio account also liked a post from a CPF with this avatar haha. ZZ lovessss this drawing right ZZ!!

Spoiler

You can compare her ID with the ID, which was cropped by ZZ, at the bottom of the photo. Bad ZZ! You don't go and crop people's watermark like that!!! Haha, it's ok. I'm sure OP won't mind if it's ZZ. He gets away with everything! 

Spoiler

• Like 9

Omg.. So excited after seeing ZZ's concept video.. :Dmb_org.gif *crazy..* 

If you up the bass a little bit, it sounds even better. For basically all of his songs.

Edit: About the pic that ZZ reposted and everything, we've known for a while that the both of them come to the YZ weibo topic pretty often.. First JY showed up as a visitor on the weibo icon thingy that shows who else is looking at the topic, then ZZ showed up lol. Like i kind of already think that they both probably see the posts on the topic, maybe it's a little awkward to think about but its true lol. Also shows some favouritism over the YZ topic lol. Too many ppl switching over the ZY because of ZZ's pic posting thing, ppl stay loyal to YZ! ZZ's been protesting since day one, doesn't mean its changed though. LOL..

I really need to go rewatch everything again.. Once again it's been too long.. Need to refresh my YZ fan-ness before i pop out of the fandom by accident again.. X____X;; When you've watched the bts so many times you start to remember things before it happens, plus i still lament my go to thai bts being taken down from youtube. It still had the best parts all in one place. ;_: 

• Like 5

Idk about any of you but this picture is what I imagine BLY would look like after he showered, (On a video call with his love) not having GH there to shave him or blow dry his hair for him, teasing and testing GH for his own pleasure. 

BLY, "just got outta the shower and I'm off to bed......goodnight"

GH "Wait!"

BLY"What?!?"

GH "Yinzi, didn't I tell you to always blow dry your hair! Also what's with the scruff?.....Get back in there.......shave the scruff and dry your hair!"

BLY (with a mischievous smirk) "who's going to make me huh? Gu Zong.....Are you going to crawl through the screen and make me?"

GH "....."

BLY" it's breezy and chilly outside, I'll let the breeze dry my hair." 

GH"...."

BLY" What do you Think?"

GH "Yinzi.......if you don't do as I say, the punishment is.......You......Me.....and your Military Uniform......!" 

BLY (rushes to the bathroom(blow drier sound)(water thrashing) "okay, okay, I'm done, I did as you said!"

GH "Good!......I'll see you tomorrow........I won't forget the handcuffs"

BLY"You said if I.........."

GH "Major Bai hasn't been following orders, and needs to be held accountable"

BLY"...GU HAI!!..."

GH "I believe tomorrow night you'll be yelling ....Da Hai...." 

BLY"Gu Hai!"

• Like 8

14 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Omg.. So excited after seeing ZZ's concept video.. :Dmb_org.gif *crazy..* 

If you up the bass a little bit, it sounds even better. For basically all of his songs.

Edit: About the pic that ZZ reposted and everything, we've known for a while that the both of them come to the YZ weibo topic pretty often.. First JY showed up as a visitor on the weibo icon thingy that shows who else is looking at the topic, then ZZ showed up lol. Like i kind of already think that they both probably see the posts on the topic,...

In weibo topics, you cannot know who is browsing the topics unless they post into the topic. You can go to their profile follower list to see if they follow the topic, but even then you will not know if they are currently browsing the topic. Only other feature is when a person  or a hashtag is hot in teh topic, i.e. others in that topic are discussing that celeb or hashtag, then it sometimes shows up at the top. That means people in that were posting a lot about both Johnny and Weizhou at that time. 

• Like 2

Omg! I love zZ's album/single sound. Im really loving the rock and heavyish music with this comingnsong. The One Ok Rock/indie music is strong in this one. Congratulations and good luck ZZ. I've a hunch that he'll include Fun in this album along with Snowtime. But most likely Fun. And seeing JY happy makes me happy. 

JY is trying to establish his dominance of YZ to topple ZY by wearing CPFs things. Lol, ZZ is doing good in bringing up the ZY banner. 

• Like 6

21 hours ago, swong2330 said:

In weibo topics, you cannot know who is browsing the topics unless they post into the topic. You can go to their profile follower list to see if they follow the topic, but even then you will not know if they are currently browsing the topic. Only other feature is when a person  or a hashtag is hot in teh topic, i.e. others in that topic are discussing that celeb or hashtag, then it sometimes shows up at the top. That means people in that were posting a lot about both Johnny and Weizhou at that time. 

Ok so some breeze blew in, i don't know what breeze and i heard this random voice that said this random paragraph. 

(Since i pretty much promised to not talk to extremely aggravating ppl.... Remember this was by popular demand from everyone in the forum.)

Note: I was wrong about the following paragraph in yellow and i will gladly admit i was. 

Anyways, i didn't make this up. I don't care what this tiny little voice says. It does show the avatars of ppl that have visited the topic often, you don't know when they were there but if they go often enough, you can see their icons and it shows the avatars randomly. It's not me who saw it or posted about it, there are screencaps on weibo showing their avatars on the topic page. I don't have to prove anything to you. This has also happened more than once and a while ago. If i need to i can go back to weibo and see these posts, but there are a lot of posts on that topic, why should i spend hours and hours going through them because of this little tiny voice?

But i stand by everything in this next paragraph ---->

Just chill out, ZZ got that pic he posted from a CPF.. Either way he was on the topic at one point or another. And yes he loves that drawing of JY and him kissing. There's fans who changed their icons to that pic and ZZ's team actually read their messages pretty soon after. So if you want him/them to read your private messages use that icon. I thought it was really awkward to message him/his team, but i actually did because of what happened with the singer of linkin park. I don't even dare to look at the chat to see if he read it, he probably didn't.. I didn't use that icon LOL. And yeah the whole pm-ing YZ thing feels VERY weird to me....... Like i don't want to do it again and its odd when i see screencaps of ZZ etc reading messages from fans.

It was hilarious how ppl on the topic were like, is it too late for me to write ZY X rated stuff?? Other ppl were like, no its not! ZZ's waiting to read it! LOL..

Please stay strong for YZ please.. X___X;;;;;;;

• Like 2

15 hours ago, vtroo said:

Idk about any of you but this picture is what I imagine BLY would look like after he showered, (On a video call with his love) not having GH there to shave him or blow dry his hair for him, teasing and testing GH for his own pleasure. 

BLY, "just got outta the shower and I'm off to bed......goodnight"

[..]

BLY"...GU HAI!!..."

GH "I believe tomorrow night you'll be yelling ....Da Hai...." 

BLY"Gu Hai!"

Omg, so good! XD XD

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Angrybird62 said:

微信支付 Weibo Update

The video it's almost same which we've seen before

WeChat Cashless day promotional video

Original is here

Reveal hidden contents

This video, the third question, ZZ mentioned tanghulu. We all know what tanghulu is right?

ZZ said he once went to buy tanghulu to eat but he didn't bring cash and the boss asked him to scan QR code. ZZ was like wah so advanced! so high tech! HAHAHA

This part https://t.co/SnAp3nv731

---------------

JY - Cooking show

Spoiler

Fan edit:

Cr kduckkduck

Spoiler

006qauougy1fi6fchxhvkj31fb1fbana.jpg

006qauougy1fi6fbzopavj31kw2rte81.jpg

006qauougy1fi6fckpgywj31fb1fbwru.jpg

006qauougy1fi6fcbu5srj31fb1fb1kx.jpg

006qauougy1fi6fcmn2khj30ng15ok9r.jpg

006qauougy1fi6fe3cfysj31kw2rte81.jpg

006qauougy1fi6fc431v7j31fb1fb1kx.jpg

006qauougy1fi6fc849tdj31fb1fb4pf.jpg

006qauougy1fi6fcflmf9j31fb1fb1kx.jpg

YuZhou version

Cr 许魏洲PROME

http://wx3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/a4058186gy1fi6j1e42opj21kw1ejawm.jpg 

Spoiler

a4058186gy1fi6idfnwnjj20u01hch5w.jpg

By Sally

Spoiler

be0e81dbgy1fi6nvgk0d1j20rs13b41m.jpg

• Like 7

9 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Anyways, i didn't make this up. I don't care what this tiny little voice says. It does show the avatars of ppl that have visited the topic often, you don't know when they were there but if they go often enough, you can see their icons and it shows the avatars randomly. It's not me who saw it or posted about it, there are screencaps on weibo showing their avatars on the topic page. I don't have to prove anything to you. This has also happened more than once and a while ago.

Hallo,

This video AFAIK, their names are there because they are related to Huang Whale and Zhou Meow supertopic or their names have been mentioned in our topic. You cannot check who visited the topic, weido doesn't have this function at the moment. You can, however check who followed the topic. JY and ZZ are not following our topic. But then again, I (I say I myself) do believe he did visit or at least know about our topic. I mentioned it before but his friend Ryan (I think its him, always messed up between Ryan and Peng Peng lol)'s shop posted Sally's drawing (the one she drew ZZ with Ryan and Peng Peng) and ZZ used emojis created and posted by CPF in our supertopic, etc B)

• Like 8

Last year, Light album was mainly promoted in China. Streaming ZhouZhou's songs and MV in weibo is still very important as this is his main market. However, ZhouZhou's studio has Twitter, Youtube and Instagram accounts now. We all want to see ZhouZhou gaining more awareness and expanding his fanbase overseas. Therefore, Youtube view is very essential for a singer as organisations and producers will realise his popularity through his channel. I know our fandom is still very young and small but we have to start somewhere.

It is harder for international fans to support ZhouZhou in weibo since not many of us have weibo accounts. This project is calling for all international fans to stream ZhouZhou's The Time MV to reach 1 million views within 26 days from the day it is released. I'm not sure when will ZhouZhou release his MV yet so for now please create Youtube account if you haven't had one already. Get ready and I will post how to stream in Youtube effectively closer to his MV release day.

Please spread the words too all international fans! Thank you!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

zX6BPkk.jpg

• Like 11