I would like to thanks @ximichem, @elppa and @thoron for such a great pictures and observation on page 367. Luckily I did not hold any drinks in my hand.

ximichem with gorgeous pics of Johnny, and elppa for being so observant, and thoron for giving best gifs.

Spoiler

from ximichem: gorgeous baby whale.

Is there anyone can give me the youtube link of the event with eng subs? and also the Super Show where Johnny look so happy? I am not so lucky with Youtube search

12717864_1722401784646385_90087062826865

And then continuing the Xiao Hai Zi's appreciation.

Spoiler

this one is from @elppa and gifs from thoron

12814357_477027205823879_889778467518580

giphy.gif

can you spot it?

@Soohee ssi I always love lyrics when it comes to song. This lyrics and Eason Chen's 10 years that Timmy sang are the two favorites lyrics.

• Like 11

7 hours ago, liesl said:

Okay let me share my thought regarding this FS/JY case:

I thought that it's in a way cute that FS is infatuated with/idolized JY. It's normal for people to idolize someone and the hates that he gets from it is ridiculous. Reading @SueLyinn's translation (thanks, by the way) about JY's reply to FS's post made me think that people are way too overanalyzing (and too delulu). It's a very normal and sweet reply. :wub: There's nothing to make of it.

Even though JY's relationship to FS might not be as deep as his relationship to ZZ, I would like to believe that he STILL has a good relationship with FS. You guys know that I'm quite delulu myself. But I don't like that JY's post to his good friend or to his little brother can't be from himself and has to be from ZZ. Why can't he reply to his little brother's good wishes in a heartwarming tone?

I think that CP fans just need someone to hate to make the story of a love triangle complete. Hence the reason I suspect they hate on FS. They need him to be the bad guy/rival in YZ's relationship. And since CP fans are bigger in numbers than FS fans, the voices of people defending FS are weaker than the voices of people spreading bad rumors and ridiculous things about him.

The way I see it, the four boys have a good relationship with each other. Even ZZ and FS no matter how people try to make them to be rivals.

I watched the past interviews again and I don't deny that FS admires JY (what's so wrong with that?!). But I also saw the interaction from ZZ and FS that leads me to disbelieve that they're cold with each other or not liking each other or whatever.

伊周Femina Interview clip (Link) : You could see that FS rubbed ZZ's legs after ZZ finished being used as jiujitsu doll. 

Shanghai FM : ZZ comforted the crying FS when they sang the meteor garden song.

See? They're fine. And this thing about FS praising CJD and ZZ scandal article.... I think it's just a way to make FS "the bad guy" since they can't find or use anything else to hate him for. I can't make myself to believe in it since FS is under CJD's company so CJD is practically his boss. Like I said before, would someone stupidly praise a sleeping scandal of his own BOSS? :expressionless: 

EDIT : Speaking of Shanghai Fanmeeting... am I dreaming that there's a subbed video of it? Why can't I find it now? :huh:

I totally agree with you. I've watched all the videos there is (i think) and there's nothing to suggest what some people are suggesting. To me it's a little brother / big brother relationship. As for the message, again there's nothing sinister in it. It's a perfectly nice message and no indication that it's not from JY but has to be from ZZ. I've also seen no indication that there's any animosity between the 4 of them.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Sorry to bring this up again when it seems like you guys have moved on. Anyway, in the context of the weibo message, I think JY is referring to himself and FS, when he used the word together. I see it as words of encouragement for each other. 一起努力 is a phrase commonly used between friends, colleagues, classmates, peers in the same field. The weibo message is nothing unusual. JY is the big brother of the group after all.

Exactly. What i'm starting to see from a lot of the Chinese fans is that they're "seeing" what they want to see and not "seeing" the facts. This is why were getting all this speculation about JY and FS. 

2 hours ago, lovehaiyin said:

Don't like ZZ smoking sorry.  It's the only thing & pictures I don't like of him.  Smoking Kills good health, hope ZZ and everyone smoking would 'stop' please! as someone close to me passed away because of this bad habit! so i'm totally against people smoking!  Treasure good health, don't take it for granted before its too late!

It's also really really bad for your singing voice. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

@ayasdai ZhouZhou is in Harbin how you said. :) 

(It was a mess at the airport... Fans on Weibo are asking him sorry because it was their first time meeting him and it was a disaster).

Thanks for confirming :wub:

Also, I can't take anymore seriously the fans' apology. They did that with JY, apologized, did that again, have been doing it since then. I think we just have to wait until this madness settles down. :(

• Like 7

2 hours ago, purpleedamame said:

Which makes it rather obvious that JY and FS are not that close -- no one says "let's work hard together" to someone you are close with/keep in private contact with everyday.. like I wouldn't say such lines to my friends whom I chat with everyday, just to people I wish happy birthday on Facebook or something.

I have, or something similar to all the people that work for me everyday. And, i know each one personally. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, poetato said:

im in awe this post is greaaat! please tell me more about it uughhhh

Thank you :blush:  I'm a big believer in fate, that everything happens for a reason (I've had way too many experiences in my life to believe otherwise). If you like this, about 200-300 pages ago I posted some astrology based analysis, too. (I love talking about this kind of stuff!)

• Like 6

I just want to share some thought here. I remember JY said in an interview that at first he totally disagreed to have any intimate scene, so why later, he and ZZ suggested to have a steamy kissing scene in the car? And that scene was not in the novel either. Close observation during kiss scenes, I feel like JY was really "turned on" and "in the mood." Let's watch the uncut version of ep11, you will find that kind of intensity. 

• Like 9

On a (literally) lighter note, I've lost approximately 20 pounds (9.07kg) since I joined this thread (Feb 20th).

I'm blaming the insane amount of nosebleeds and drooling - it has to be. And it's all Jingyu's fault :angry:

Is it a on a 'heavier' note after all?

Spoiler

Va5jNdy.jpg

AdcBdg1.jpg

muOy0Fc.png

Et95X6b.png

YHBWj4n.png

pkDkfj6.png

Oh glorious blue :glasses:

• Like 17

7 hours ago, mastermeh said:

So, it could be actually,

Fengsong liked Zhouzhou so much.

It's the CURSE!!!!!!!!!!. FS/YQ <===> JY/GH<===>ZZ/BLY

12 hours ago, kakelet said:

Second last chapter of volume 2 is out~ In this chapter, Bai Luoyin and his group of soldiers will face Gu Hai's female staff in an intense battle. What kind of humiliation will these poor boys have to go through in order to get Gu Hai out of the company's front door? Chapter 105 Picking up Prince Charming is out on my wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/244639966-eng-translation-are-you-addicted-vol-2-ch-96-106

tbh I'm starting to feel a little sad as the story comes to a close, so I'll probably translate the epilogue after this is done. I hope everyone will look forward to it :D

Thank you so much. I don't know what I'd do without you and your translations. Really love how they decided to both be grooms and try to win each other. Props to GH. Haven't read how BLY's part yet. so excited!!

7 hours ago, SueLyinn said:

@hawhaw88 Here are the Chinese wordings and Pinyin to Xu Wei Zhou's Dust.
@Scandani Edit: I was copy pasting the PinYin and Chinese wordings to the song when I saw your post just above mine....thanks for reposting the English translation :)

Hide contents

Xu Wei Zhou - 尘 埃 – Dust

Oh yeah. Thank you. I have been trying to learn Chinese for the longest time. (Maybe 10+ years) But I found it hard 'coz of the characters and pronunciation. Japanese and Korean sounds phonetically closer to both my native languages and Chinese is just so darn hard to pronounce. But since Addicted I've tried to learn it again.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, kakelet said:

Second last chapter of volume 2 is out~ In this chapter, Bai Luoyin and his group of soldiers will face Gu Hai's female staff in an intense battle. What kind of humiliation will these poor boys have to go through in order to get Gu Hai out of the company's front door? Chapter 105 Picking up Prince Charming is out on my wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/244639966-eng-translation-are-you-addicted-vol-2-ch-96-106

tbh I'm starting to feel a little sad as the story comes to a close, so I'll probably translate the epilogue after this is done. I hope everyone will look forward to it :D

Thank you so much !

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, guhai said:

On a (literally) lighter note, I've lost approximately 20 pounds (9.07kg) since I joined this thread (Feb 20th).

I'm blaming the insane amount of nosebleeds and drooling - it has to be. And it's all Jingyu's fault :angry:

Hide contents

Va5jNdy.jpg

AdcBdg1.jpg

muOy0Fc.png

Et95X6b.png

YHBWj4n.png

pkDkfj6.png

oh gosh lol did you collect all these pics? lol

btw i have a question about the pics. I think i hvnt seen the fourth cropped pic. Do you know where I can see the original one? :P

+ thxxx!

Edited by merryhappy
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, guhai said:

I have no clue what they're like in private, so I have no comment about their relationship and I'm not that interested in this whole pseudo 'love triangle.' However, I want to clarify that in Asia, it's quite common to say "let's work hard together" to your friends in response to well wishes. I live in Asia now (South Korea at the moment, but Japan, Thailand, and Vietnam in the past) and it's not a phrase strictly reserved for coworkers or distant acquaintances - like it would be in America (where I'm from). Whenever I'm sick and can't head to the dance studio for practice sessions, I get similar "Get well soon friend/sister/senior/junior" messages on social media from close friends, and I've actually similarly responded with, "Thank you! Let's work hard together!" The direct translation sounds distant, but it actually implies, "Thank you! As friends/sister/brother, let's all continue working hard together at the dance studio after I'm well enough to return! :D" With someone not in my field, say an older friend who's an office worker, it would imply, "Thanks! I'll do my best to get well soon and you continue doing your best at your job, fighting to the both of us!" Okay, even that sounds a bit distant. But, I don't think it's possible to explain the "closeness" and "camaraderie" that comes with an Asian phrase in a context like that because it's so closely connected to language and culture...:huh: It's so difficult to explain...:mellow:...Anyway, I readily agree with @alvinboi saying "I see it as words of encouragement for each other." It's a common Asian approach/response to well wishes.

Exactly!

On the FS / JY speculation. FS as far as i can tell has done nothing wrong and yet he's getting all this negative feed back and speculation from a lot of the fans. I'm getting a dig at the Chinese fans and not anyone here. :D

The poor guy is probably hearing all this and wondering what he did wrong. All he did was send JY a message when he was ill and now some people are jumping on him for it. I really feel sorry for him right now because i know how i would feel if i was in his situation. :(

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, Xiahism said:

I just want to share some thought here. I remember JY said in an interview that at first he totally disagreed to have any intimate scene, so why later, he and ZZ suggested to have a steamy kissing scene in the car? And that scene was not in the novel either. Close observation during kiss scenes, I feel like JY was really "turned on" and "in the mood." Let's watch the uncut version of ep11, you will find that kind of intensity. 

Hey friend! They were probably very hesitant emotionally of those scenes in the beginning - as is normal reaction to unchartered territory. They were sharing their experiences in the YY interview  which I think pertained to that adlib in the car. Johnny described being overcome by intense emotion when looking at Zhou and Zhou said he lost himself completely due similar intense emotions in the scene. I figure its the car scene they talk about because the progress of the conversation on Johnny's side was: 1) I looked at ZZ and I suddenly thought he was so handsome 2) When I looked at him emotions overcame me (sparks flew everywhere) 3) if those feelings did not come I could not have kissed ZZ. 

@elppa I remembered that you wanted posters to tag you regarding that vid so here goes hun :)

On another note I really cannot deduce from the interactions we have available to us of FS and JY that his feelings are more than admiration. When I think about it as the youngest of the quartet, there are many things to admire about JY in terms of his life and attitude to achieve things - his relatively comfortable stance in filming regardless of having no previous acting experience. I can't see it escalating to anything further with the information I have available. That's really delusional thinking to me if it seen as more than a theory to get all emotional over. However JY and ZZ :rolleyes: hmmmmmm.... plenty of material to suggest and theorize over hehehehe - I'm sure many here would agree. I feel uncomfortable now referring to my peeps here as delulu now because it seems to be taken out of context by many as if we are more than playing with possibilities *sigh* chaaa people need to lighten up ;)

• Like 12

12 hours ago, ximichem said:

Can we just stop posting about splitting thread and freaking move ahead? It brings negativity and bad mood all over again seriously. :/

It would be all right if it did not go to have put me on a black list and to forbid me to quote vids properly. So, courtesy must not be only on my side. Thank you to transmit my best souvenir to whom it may concern.

Yours,

Sixte.

35 minutes ago, guhai said:

Reveal hidden contents

Va5jNdy.jpg

AdcBdg1.jpg

muOy0Fc.png

Et95X6b.png

YHBWj4n.png

pkDkfj6.png

Glorious indeed. :P

9kg?! That's quite a lot. Are you eating or living well? Please take care really. Health is most important.

• Like 13

11 hours ago, Ariodante said:

OMG, something dawned on me! We had Matrix, then Inception. Addicted is the missing companion to the triangle. Drama story and its protagonists confluence with the real life people and events to such extent that we do not know what follows what. I think we are real life equivalents to classroom #27 students, or to those on the b-ball court. They hoover around the main characters, they are still there, but rarely interact physically to alter the events. Well, at least we may feel like the chorus in the Ancient Greek dramas: the style was to comment on what was happening in the play, and help the audience know what a character was thinking. The chorus offered background information, summaries and comments. In many of these plays, the chorus told the audience what the main characters could not say, such as their hidden fears or secrets.  

Oh, this is brilliant ! I was thinking of the drama-tragedy distingo, but your comparison is far more accurate and true. BRAVO !

I would add this : the chorus did not interact with what was going on the scene, commenting, explaining and allowing spectators to relax. When in our case, there are interactions from the beginning, and now look at what happened when JY in a fashion photo-video-shoot choosed a book about THORON's favorite administrator. This is INTERACTION !

here at 0.41

Edited by sixte
Thoron's interaction again
  • Like 8