Hello, I'm newbie here.. Nice to know you all..

Well, apart from FS/JY, about the fans that are crazy following JY and ZZ even in their private time is very annoying (in my opinion). They need their own "me time". I enjoy their performance and like their movie as well, but isn't it too much for stalking them 24/7? Hahaha.

Many thanks to the translator of the novel here. I can't read hanzi well, but it really helps me for the english version. So I'm waiting for the next chapter to be released.

And about JY and ZZ being apart, it really makes us sad, but to think it clearly, about they slept in the same hotel but didn't end up eating together, this is a sign that they communicate each other, right? It's like "you go first, I'll wait until you finish" so that they didn't break that crazy rule. Hahaha...

I already got Dust - Xu WeiZhou mp3, and I love the song very much. Anybody would help me with pinyin, hanzi, and english translation? I can't find it here it page 1.

• Like 6

On 8 March 2016 at 5:57 PM, gayyoxx said:

English translation of Dust, Zhouzhou's new song (courtesy of maddeningrush, from another forum):

Nothing can replace the absurdity in these eyes
Nothing can remember my existence in this world
Maybe I am only some dust, floating, awaiting in this world without reason
Not knowing why am I waiting

It's a pity, while I am passionate/warm(温暖), but there is no one to share that warmth with
It's a pity, because I am infatuated, yet I am trapped by that love
(Who ask that/It is because) I am only some dust, with no one to look after me
If it's is too difficult, it is only because it's either everything or nothing

Should I understand true love, it is only because of you
And I will bear both your pain and your joy
Though I am only dust, I shall hold dear that love
Then only maybe someday I can share with you my warmth

It's a pity, while I am passionate/warm(温暖), there is no one to share that warmth with
It's a pity, because I am infatuated, I am trapped by that love
Who ask that/It is because I am only some dust, with no one to look after me
If its is too difficult, then either it's everything or nothing

If I understand true love, it is only because of you
And I will take both your pain and your joy
Then maybe someday I can share with you my warmth

If I understand true love, it is only because of you
And I will take both your pain and your joy
Then maybe someday I can share with you my warmth

---

@hawhaw88 there you go, i have a bit time. Next time if you need to search something specific, just go to the search section and type in what you're looking for. It may come with lots of options, but you know which drama you're looking for so...

hope this one helps. The pinyin and hanzi maybe some vids on youtube has it.

• Like 8

@hawhaw88 Here are the Chinese wordings and Pinyin to Xu Wei Zhou's Dust.
@Scandani Edit: I was copy pasting the PinYin and Chinese wordings to the song when I saw your post just above mine....thanks for reposting the English translation :)

Spoiler

Xu Wei Zhou - 尘 埃 – Dust

没 什 么 能 够 取 代 ,眼 中 的 荒 诞
Méishénme nénggòu qǔdài, yǎnzhōng de huāngdàn

没 什 么 能 够 记 下,这 世 界 我 的 存 在
méishénme nénggòu jì xià, zhè shìjiè wǒ de cúnzài

我 可 能 只 是 一 粒 尘 埃 ,飘 渺 在 世 界 线 上 无 法 等 待
wǒ kěnéng zhǐshì yī lì chén'āi, piāomiǎo zài shìjiè xiàn shàng wúfǎ děngdài

不 知 为 何 等 待
bùzhī wèihé děngdài

可 惜 了 一 身 温 暖 , 没 有 人 因 我 而 暖
kěxíle yīshēn wēnnuǎn, méiyǒu rén yīn wǒ ér nuǎn

可 惜 了 一 片 痴 情 , 陷 入 爱 的 围 栏
kěxíle yīpiàn chīqíng, xiànrù ài de wéilán

谁 叫 我 只 是 一 粒 尘 埃 , 在 身 边 也 没 有 人 去 管
shuí jiào wǒ zhǐshì yī lì chén āi, zài shēnbiān yě méiyǒu rén qù guǎn

太 难 ,那 就 不 见 不 散
tài nán, nà jiù bùjiàn bú sàn

Chorus
我 明 白 世 间 的 真 爱 ,只 因 你 一 个 人 存 在
wǒ míngbái shìjiān de zhēn'ài, zhǐ yīn nǐ yīgè rén cúnzài

受 伤,释 怀 之 后 全 都 有 我 承 担
shòushāng, shìhuái zhīhòu quándōu yǒu wǒ chéngdān

我 只 是 一 粒 尘 埃,渺 小 却 守 护 我 的 爱
wǒ zhǐshì yī lì chén āi, miǎoxiǎo què shǒuhù wǒ de ài

或 许 有 一 天 我 能给 你 温 暖
huòxǔ yǒu yītiān wǒ néng gěi nǐ wēnnuǎn

可 惜 了一身温 暖,没 有 人 因 我 而 暖
kěxíle yīshēn wēnnuǎn, méiyǒu rén yīn wǒ ér nuǎn

可 惜 了 一 片 痴 情 ,陷 入 爱 的 围 栏
kěxíle yīpiàn chīqíng, xiànrù ài de wéilán

谁 叫 我 只 是 一 粒 尘 埃 ,在 身 边 也 没 有 人 去 管
shuí jiào wǒ zhǐshì yī lì chén'āi, zài shēnbiān yě méiyǒu rén qù guǎn

太 难,那 就 不 见 不 散
tài nán, nà jiù bùjiàn bú sàn

Repeat the chorus twice

• Like 11

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

FYI

Johnny is at Shanghai Hongqiao Airport  right now. I want to post video links but I know you don't like airport scenes for our boys so never mind.. Maybe nice photos later though...  :D

Pls post them. You can put them under spoiler for those who may find it annoying can just skip it. 

Oh,

There is a new story about DaShu and Whale! Anyway, I didn't observe Fengsong's body language before, but from your statements guys, I would like to offer completely different opinion about this matter.

Here are three premises that I hold.

1. FS is always looking at HJY.
  2. FS looks at CW.
  3. FS (seldom or never) looks at ZZ.

Now, let me destroy your imagination if this is the case guys.

QtqbmrR.jpg?1

And, do you guys want to know the answer about this phenomenon?

FYy84jk.jpg

Here it is!

Sometimes, if a man is shy to show his feeling towards someone, he will not be able to look even one second to his crush. It is kind of the purest love ever. He treasures it so much, so that he needs distraction to water down his feeling by looking at other people intensely.

So, it could be actually,

Fengsong liked Zhouzhou so much.

Anyway!

If you decided to take a look on the other side of delulu land, actually it also could mean he hates him so much. Hate but with the hidden secret. lol

I should check Fengsong expressions more to determine which side of delulu land I should land.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Pls post them. You can put them under spoiler for those who may find it annoying can just skip it. 

Okay, here you go...

Went through six pages and that's about it.. maybe later they'll post again.. sorry for the delay.. 

• Like 3

Hello! It's summer time! Summer break! Amidst the thread drama, FS-JY-ZZ triangle, and the whole JY-ZZ public separation, I was able to create a sort of table of contents t fix how I understand both the web series and the novel. This was based on what I have read from here, wattpad, asian fan fic, addicted wikia etc. Thank you to all translators and summarizers!!! You guys are blessings to non-Chinese persons like me. Sending you my love and more cookies!!!

Are You Addicted Novel (Shang Yin) by Chi Ji Dian

Table of Contents with Events happening in each chapter. This is a rough draft of everthing. If you are interested in adding key events that happened in the novel, please message or reply. I just want to piece the novel all together. This was a product of my OCD tendencies. :) MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD

Spoiler

Are You Addicted Novel (Shang Yin) by Chi Ji Dian

Table of Contents

Volume 1

Chapter 1-117: Season 1 of the Web Series

Chapter 118: Return of Shi Hui

>> Some events here: The Whole Messed-up and richard simmons Shi Hui Saga

Chapter 127: Gu Hai Kidnaps Bai Lou Yin

Chapter 128: The Rape, The Revelation to Shi Hui, 

Chapter 129: Bai Lou Yin’s Recovery and Separation with Gu Hai

Chapter 130-131: Bai Lou Yin Returns to His Family, Bai Lou Yin Realization and Reconciles with Gu Hai

>> Some events here: Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin Go to the Military House of Gu Hai, Bai Lou Yin Demands and Gets Sweet Revenge from Gu Hai

Chapter 136: Bai Lou Yin and Gu Hai Suffers from Bai Lou Yin’s Sweet Revenge, Visit of GH’s best friends and GWT

>> Some events here: Gu Hai Secretly Learns about the Art of Sweetness, Bai Lou Yin Discovers and Ran Away, Gu Hai Learned About This, Finally, the Sweet Night, Gu Hai Thinking about His Mom’s Death, Bai Lou Yin Seeks to Find the Truth about the Death of Gu Hai’s Mom

Chapter 158: Gu Wei Ting Visits Gu Hai’s Apartment, Gu Hai Accidentally Kisses Gu Wei Ting, You Qi Asked Yang Meng to Act as Girlfriend

Chapter 159: You Qi and Yang Meng Act as Lovers

Chapter 160: Bai Lou Yin Discovers Yang Meng Dressed as a Girl, Jokingly Flirts, Gu Hai Got Jealous.

Chapter 161-162: Gu Hai Still Jealous and Punishes Bai Lou Yin “Sweetly”

Chapter 163-164: Preparation for the Sports Competition

Chapter 165: Bai Lou Yin Got Jealous of Luo Xiao Yu, their teacher who treated Gu Hai Sweetly

Chapter 166: Bai Lou Yin Competes, Yang Meng Helps Bai Lou Yin Wins

Chapter 167: Bai Lou Yin Wins the Competition, Yang Meng Finishes the Race, Luo Xiao Yu Still Pursued Gu Hai and Revealed to be Pregnant

Chapter 168: Gu Yang Calls Gu Hai to go to US to Help Him, You Qi Moves out of the Dorm

Chapter 169: Gu Hai in San Francisco (US), No Call from Gu Hai to Bai Lou Yin, BLY, YM and YQ Ate and Drank Together

Chapter 170-171: Drunk Bai Lou Yin Sleeps Naked with You Qi, Gu Hai Missing Bai Lou Yin and Cooks for Gu Yang added Sedative, Calls Bai Lou Yin

Chapter 172: Gu Yang Misses Appointment, Gu Yang Discovers GH and BLY Phone Conversation, BLY Goes to YQ’s Home

Chapter 173: BLY Eats and Sleeps at YQ’s Home, YQ Enjoying BLY Hugging Him, Gu Hai Buys BLY Presents before Going Back to China

Chapter 174: Gu Hai Returns to China, YQ Feels Bad About BLY’s Happiness in Gu Hai’s Return

Chapter 175: Bai Lou Yin and Gu Hai Sweetly Misses Each Other, Back at the Apartment

Chapter 176: Gu Hai Discovers Changes in BLY’s Bedtime Behavior, You Qi Returns BLY’s Jacket

Chapter 177: You Qi Reconciles with Yang Meng, Gu Hai Interrogates Bai Lou Yin Regarding His Stay with You Qi

>>Some events here: Gu Wei Ting Discovers Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin’s Relationship

Chapter 200: Role-Play: Village Leader Gu and Madam Bai

Chapter 202: Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin Travels and Arrives in Tibet

Chapter 208: End of Volume 1 - Continuation of the Car Crash, Bai Lou Yin Decides to Leave Gu Hai

Volume 2

>>Some events here: 

Chapter 1: Gu Hai Meets Bai Lou Yin After Eight Years until to the Part where Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin Back in Each Other’s Sweetness

Chapter 36-40: BLY Got Hurt from Training and Told Gu Hai He’s Dying, Gu Hai Learned about the Trick and Got Jealous of BLY’s Subordinate

Chapter 65-66: Gu Hai Impersonating Gu Yang, The Great Air Chase, Bai Lou Yin Faces Gu Yang and Settles Past Disagreements

Chapter 72-81: Gu Hai in Hong Kong and Meeting Tong Zhe, BLY Goes for a Month Training But TZ Barred Him from Contacting BLY, GH Tells TZ His Love for BLY

Chapter 86-88: Drunk BLY and Another Role Play: Gu Hai as Prostitute and Bai Lou Yin as Worker, Gu Hai Tricks Sweetly Bai Lou Yin Again, BLY Asks GH to Marry Him after Nightmare

>>Some events here: Bai Lou Yin talks to Gu Wei Ting about Marriage Plan but Runs Aways to Tibet 

Chapter 96-106: Gu Hai’s Proposal, Wedding Planning, Asking for Blessing, Wedding Ceremonies

Epilogue

>>Some events here: Yang Meng hearing Gu Hai’s and Bai Lou Yin’s Sweetness Rounds

• Like 17

2 hours ago, liesl said:

EDIT : Speaking of Shanghai Fanmeeting... am I dreaming that there's a subbed video of it? Why can't I find it now? :huh:

I can only find the 1st part of the Shanghai FM on Lovelythings youtube channel, but the 2nd part is not there, there's Vietsub for the full FM. 

@aeislaeigh I just want to say thank youuu for considering some people who are not comfortable with airport pics by putting it in spoiler as skeletonworks suggestion. It helps a lot. People decide what they want to see and they don't want to see, even if you do not put it in spoiler of course. But then it wouldn't be really on your eyes, and you can decide to click the spoiler or not. I thank you for this. sending love

• Like 6

3 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

FYI

Johnny is at Shanghai Hongqiao Airport  right now.

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Timmy at Shanghai Pudong International Airport

Hmm, last time they went from Shanghai to Beijing separately, it was JY from Pudong and ZZ from Hongqiao. So I guess, they have no particular reason why using one airport instead of the other? I was thinking, maybe ZZ's house is near Hongqiao or something, so he always use it or JY's house is near Pudong. Something like that. But I guess that is not the case?

*delulu ON* 

Since they have no particular reason to use one airport instead of the other, having them went from Shanghai to Being twice, from different airports, the probability is (1/4 * 1/4) = 6.25%, right? Anyone can confirm? I am terrible with maths and statistics. (edit: I left the various flight schedule to make it simple. Maybe someone with good understanding on statistics is willing to do a more complex calculation?).

That's bit too low, right? They have 75% of running into each other on these occasion if they rely on pure luck. (The other 18.75% is they use different airports but on different combination than what they actually use).

The more convenient logic is, they might somehow arrange this between themselves, which implies a kind of communication and coordination between JY and ZZ, to make sure that they are not using the same airport! 

Edit: I saw in IG that ZZ is heading to Harbin, not Beijing? If that so, the possibility that JY and ZZ had arrange their flights today is greater, imho, since Shanghai-Harbin flight is mostly through Shanghai Pudong airport. According to skyscanner, Shanghai Hongqiao-Harbin flights require transits and take longer. Thus, if they did not arrange today's flight, the chance that they would use the same airport (Pudong) today is 50% instead of 25%.

*delulu OFF*

On FS and ZZ, well, they will have flight Beijing-Bangkok-Beijing together. We can see how they interact at that time.

• Like 17

On 4/6/2016 at 2:30 PM, guhai said:

Here's my early celebration gift for 500 pages! Because I'll either be asleep or too busy during the actual 500, heh.

SPOILER! (AGE-RESTRICTED 18+) ;):phew: ...Everything about me seems to be 18+ :sweatingbullets::P

Hide contents

“Okay, okay…I’ll stop making a big deal…” Guhai reassured Luoyin. “Let’s go wash our faces, then after we finish washing our faces, go to bed and sleep.”

“Didn’t I shower already?”

“Didn’t you just handle the computer? You have to wash your hands, wash your face.”

Luoyin was lazy and didn’t stir. “You go wash, I’ll just sleep like this.”

“You can’t!” Guhai resolutely objected. “I didn’t say it before, but now I’m your husband, I have the right to stop you. Stand up, quickly Yin Zi.”

Luoyin opened one eye and saw Guhai’s handsome face, currently standing proudly in front of him, figure solemn like a butler. Unable to resist, his expression filled with joy and he was tricked and dragged by Guhai to the bathroom.

“Let me wash by myself,” Luoyin said.

Guhai brushed Luoyin’s hand aside, squeezed a bit of face wash onto his hands and reached toward Luoyin’s face to apply it. The two stood face to face. Guhai carefully applied the face wash onto Luoyin’s face evenly. Luoyin slowly closed both eyes, quietly enjoying.

“Your skin is the sensitive kind. Every night after using the computer, if you don’t wash your face, you’ll definitely have a pimple the next morning,” Guhai said seriously.

Luoyin wanted to open his eyes to look at Guhai, but was knocked on the forehead. “Close your eyes! Watch out or the foam will get in your eyes.”

Luoyin was about to open his mouth to speak, but Guhai pinched him on the cheek. “Close it! Careful or the foam will get in your mouth.”

By the time all the droplets on his face had been dried by a washcloth and Luoyin had opened his eyes, Guhai had already turned away to get the skincare products.

“I…”

Right as he opened his mouth to speak, Guhai turned back around with skincare products in his hands and applied them evenly onto Luoyin’s face. Being able to feel Guhai’s thoughtful and caring hands, Luoyin had never before felt as warm as now.

“What are you looking at me like that for?” Guhai stroked Luoyin’s nose.

Luoyin was silent for a moment then embarrassedly said, “In the end, the two of us are husband and wife after all.”

Guhai paused for a moment. “What, is there something wrong?”

“No.” Luoyin reacted by letting out two laughs. “It’s really great.”

Guhai, feeling like he was being teased by Luoyin, bit down on Luoyin’s lips lightly and whispered, “From now on, we’re people of the same home. If I’m poor then you still have to endure poverty with me. If you’re disabled, then I’ll still wait on you hand and foot my whole life, wife ah…”

The colored candles on the walls flickered slightly, making the atmosphere in the room more gentle and harmonious.

Guhai was nimble. Tonight, too, he was high but still gentle. It’s been so long since he’s undressed Yin Zi; he couldn’t delay. He had to make the most out of this precious night.

In the end, Luoyin pressed Guhai down, put the tip of his tongue inside Guhai’s mouth, eyes a bit open, a bit closed, and looked at Guhai. 

Guhai’s hand gently explored Luoyin’s naked body from his back, along a curve, downward to find a split, then quietly returned the other way. He repeated this several times until Luoyin’s heavy breathing increased, eyes drunk and heart touched.

“Look, you squeezed them.” Guhai pointed at the two in front of his chest for Luoyin to see. “They’re both swollen, you have to rub them for me.”

Luoyin directly took them into his mouth, gently soothed, and made Guhai groan continuously. Guhai reached toward Luoyin’s groin and grabbed Xiao Yin Zi, used his foot to fiercely rub Luoyin’s sensitive area (his waist). The more he rubbed, the more the crease of Luoyin’s a** opened. Luoyin’s throat emitted sounds of “Oooh…uhh…”

At this moment, the two sat face to face. Guhai had no intentions of forcefully ‘invading’ Luoyin, more so he had no intentions of using trickery to force Luoyin to listen to him. It was just two people together, no one suppressing anyone else, just respecting each other equally.

From today onwards, I am your husband, and you are also my husband.

Luoyin lifted Guhai’s legs up, pulled them onto his body. Aroused, he bit Guhai’s jaw and chest. Guhai moved Luoyin and hugged him against his thigh, lifted his waist, peered at Xiao Yin Zi and took it into his mouth. From the mouth came sounds of rapid breathing.

“Da Hai…” Luoyin cried in agony.

After pulling Luoyin out, Guhai gently lifted up Luoyin’s butt, pressed under his groin once, and pressed the burning hot Xiao Hai Zi into Luoyin’s body, smoothly starting.

“Wife, oh, wife…” Guhai sweetly called, teeth gnawing and biting at Luoyin’s face and chest like he wanted to swallow them into his stomach.

After a final, very deep stab, Luoyin clenched his teeth, raised his neck high, and a hot liquid ran into his body.

Guhai slowly pulled Xiao Hai Zi out of Luoyin’s body. Luoyin grabbed Xiao Hai Zi and fiercely stroked.

Guhai breathed heavily and looked at Luoyin, smile abnormal, and hugged Luoyin against his chest. He brought Luoyin’s hand down against his groin, purposefully spoke into his ear in an aroused manner, “Earlier they threatened you, brought firecrackers and tied it on my crotch. Why are you in such a rush like this? Didn’t you say you didn’t like this ‘thing’?”

Luoyin pretended he didn’t hear.

Guhai gnawed at Luoyin’s ear, trying to force him to admit. “In the end, do you like it or not? If you like it, I’ll serve you my entire life. If you don’t like it, I’ll ‘fire’ it right away so that can avoid being ‘allergic’ to it every day.”

After being forcefully asked for so long, Luoyin was forced to say, “Alright! You want me to emphasize on it? I’ll satisfy you. It’s the largest, most powerful in China, the fastest in the universe, no one can compete against it…Away from it for two nights, already I thought about it, without it I can’t live.”

Guhai laughed wildly for a while then brought Luoyin onto the bed, slowly licking his body from top to bottom. Even his toes weren’t spared. When it came to the soles of his feet, Luoyin laughed until his abs cramped, continuously pleading, “Don’t, it tickles a lot…”

“I wanted to tickle you.” Guhai used the tip of his tongue and wrote two words on the soles of Luoyin’s feet: “Change tone.” (Change how he calls him).

Luoyin wasn’t sure, in the end, his entire body was arranged by Guhai, both feet propped on shoulders, the crack of his a** lifted completely off the bed, his knees pressed to his chest by Guhai, the tip of a tongue secretly crept into the ‘gate.’

“Ah…”

Guhai looked down. Xiao Yin Zi had already spit out out a long trail of liquid. Guhai used his fingertip and touched Xiao Yin Zi. Luoyin’s whole body trembled.

“Want to c*m…” Luoyin said.

Guhai whispered, “If you change how you call (me), I’ll let you c*m right away.”

Luoyin used the strength of his arms and pulled Guhai’s head, eyes looking at each other, voice uneven. “You change first.”

Guhai specially shouted, “Oh, husband!”

Inside Luoyin’s eyes, waves of lights rippled, the muscles in his cheeks stretched, thin lips parted.

“Oh, husband.”

Inside Guhai’s eyes, it seemed as though his soul had been taken away, a bout of heavy rain and wind fighting, he moved Luoyin’s body and straightened it against the headboard. A stream of thick liquid shot. Luoyin’s shoulders trembled violently and he roared lightly inside his mouth.

Having still not thoroughly enjoyed, Guhai suddenly grabbed Xiao Yin Zi another time, stroking down starting from the head. Luoyin couldn’t control it and squirted another time, accompanied by a few sobs, as if being able to experience pleasure to the extreme.

Guhai once again used his hand to stroke Xiao Yin Zi. Luoyin’s entire body curled in, pleasured to the extreme, squirting continuously all over his body. Luoyin was pleasured to the point where he clutched onto Guhai tightly, moaning, and cried out with a hoarse voice, “I can’t…I’m going to die…Da Hai…”

After, the two held onto each other tightly and Guhai used his hand to wipe the sweat on Luoyin’s forehead. He looked at him in silence and softly said, “Husband.”

Luoyin heard the deep affection in Guhai’s voice and was filled with panic. “What do you want to do?”

“Nothing.” Guhai laughed. “Your turn.”

Raising an uproar this whole time, just because Guhai wanted him to use the word “husband.”

At this moment, Luoyin defiantly responded, “Wife.”

“……….”

After a moment, Guhai sadly said, “Tonight is our bridal chamber (?) night. You can’t just open your mouth and call me it once? I’ve called you it many times already!”

“Didn’t I just call you it?”

“I still want to hear it. Even if I hear it a thousand times, a thousand times is not enough. You call me ‘husband’ for me to hear a bit! You just need to be willing to say ‘husband is here’ and I’ll immediately give you the payment.”

“Give what? Give how much?” Luoyin asked.

“Call me it and I’ll let you know.” After saying that, he called out ‘husband’ a few times like a present for Luoyin.

Luoyin reluctantly had to shout again.

“Husband!”

Out of love, Guhai immediately pressed Luoyin underneath his body and bit his chin. “Baby, your husband here will give you the payment  - However much you want, I’ll give you that much.”

[End novel]

Thanks for all the fun these past 10,000 posts and hopefully we'll have many more to come :lol: Stay smiling, stay positive!

I just re-read your translation and just want to say thank you once again. I love when GH is so drunk with love whenever wifey calls him 'husband'. Thanks once again @guhai

• Like 11

# Star turns the stage , never-ending wonderful # [ refueling ah ] # # pink screen star live channels to give you a surprise . April 15 afternoon, Chen Chen @ stable steady hand in WIN @ Lin Feng Lin Feng pine pine ql in their pink screen TV star turned first broadcast. They set up the stage , you look good. Show nirvana [ heart ] , singing and many little secret Oh ! Funny constantly , constantly exciting [ ha ha ] . Leng not say more ! In short , get their friends [ crowd ] subscribe it, they often meet with everyone in the star channel later . Lin Feng Chen and steady pine box with live Trailer stamp → http://app.ifensi.com/zhibo_share_1287.html?type=2?s=22?from=weibo Song Lin Feng opened the star channel channel notification → http://app.ifensi.com/zhibo_share_1289.html?type=2?s=22?from=weibo. Do not miss the wonderful live wuli stable and trees Meme da ~ ~ ~ ~ oh ( live Friday afternoon , the specific points to be determined, download pink screen app, focus on pink screen , never miss a moment of wonderful idol . ) Ps. Chen Lin Feng steady Official Live Group 132 123 569 538 550 715 pine Official Live Groups CR official microblogging pink screen

12974307_611352099029545_70987917337744013015273_611352129029542_45875212900996613010719_611352145696207_381611659563516

• Like 1

Our stable is the cutest little kids the world

CR UAE皮蛋瘦肉粥long porridge

12718014_611178609046894_532737712162779

Another three -day countdown to the love of children to leave the side of good to hear good news today rehearsing a song . Do not forget to encourage young cute little stuff like that. . . . PS . I want to come to Thailand. For those who do not have cards Also booked on the Web But hurry , because April 16 is close to selling online. I only had to buy a page for me. Happy Song Kran Day Friendly club every analysis.

13000160_1008730272543697_33492994390763

• Like 7

@liesl Please do tell us the bloopers. As a new addict don't know this.

On 3/24/2016 at 6:24 AM, Oline Oline said:

The bloopers that i realize is the scene where they are going to sleep in bly's room

At the night, bly use shirt n underwear then in next morning when gh touch his little yinzi, bly use long pants :D

And when bly give gh red scarf, but the photo beside them show gh already using red scarf lol

I never know it has many bloopers...

• Like 3