18 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Chapter 105 Picking up Prince Charming is out on my wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/244639966-eng-translation-are-you-addicted-vol-2-ch-96-106

yaaaaas @kakelet you're a star :wub: thank you so much!

Anyway about FS and JY --> I was just watching the NetEase interview again while working out at the gym (pro tip: get on a cross-trainer and watch any videos of them, you'll never notice you've been working out for an hour...) and I realised FS really has this sort of admiration towards JY. Then again who wouldn't B) I don't mind that at all but if it's really true he is cold towards ZZ and he really 'liked' the rumour about ZZ and Chai jiejie then I am really disappointed.

Anyway I was really glad they chose JY and ZZ as the leads, it will be a bit disturbing if they were to really choose some 16-17 year old boys to act as GH and BLY (that will lead to more trouble I think, and can you imagine someone like the TFBoys kids acting the scenes out :dizzy: the appeal, the sexual attraction will look way too illegal bc they're like so young) 

Anyway just a reminder for everyone to vote for JY and ZZ :) Currently JY is at #1 and ZZ is at #5 (( please get this baby kitten up to #1 or #2! )) Take your phone, tablet, PC, your mom's phone, your girlfriend/boyfriend's phone (I did this and boy was she mad lol) and vote for these babies!

Also, stream ZZ's songs (IRYE and ML/YG) on Weibo please.

Can't wait for HC airing and Thailand FM~

Take good care wherever you Addicts are :heart:

• Like 15

5 hours ago, tea4two said:

About FS (don't read if you're a Fengwen shipper):

Hide contents

FS definitely have a weird worship like crush on JY.  Very noticeable and has been analyzed by fans many times over.  I noticed it very early on as well when I was watching their interviews and fan meets, he is very aware of JY and can't keep his eyes off of JY.  This is the reason why I can't get into the Fengwen band wagon because I can't unseen it!

Also, FS relationship with ZZ is not good, he's cool toward ZZ due to his closeness with JY.  Many have seen him praised the scandal article about CJD and ZZ.  Hence a lot of ZZ and Yuzhou/Zhouyu fans don't like him.  

When he commented on JY's sick post, some fan tore him.  HIs broker, 小yu姐姐FM, actually made a ambiguous post with a smile emoticon as a reaction to JY not replying to FS's comment and also about FS getting grilled by the fans.  JY's former broker, Xiaolong, actually saw 小yu姐姐FM's post and commented, "Do not cause drama" (wished I saved a screenshot as this post was deleted later by 小yu姐姐FM after JY reply to FS's comment).  

Apparently when JY reply to FS post the next day, the tone didn't sound like him at all, it actually sounded like ZZ, that's why other speculated that ZZ was probably with JY at some point after he arrived in Shanghai and was the one who replied to FS's comment.  

So to summarize there's some weird triangle between JY/ZZ/FS.  FS likes JY, JY likes ZZ.  I believe JY is aware of this and has always kept a bit of a distance between himself and FS so that FS doesn't get entangle further.  

:w00t: this is juicy. So much drama! I guess that's why we can't have nice things! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kakelet said:

Second last chapter of volume 2 is out~ In this chapter, Bai Luoyin and his group of soldiers will face Gu Hai's female staff in an intense battle. What kind of humiliation will these poor boys have to go through in order to get Gu Hai out of the company's front door? Chapter 105 Picking up Prince Charming is out on my wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/244639966-eng-translation-are-you-addicted-vol-2-ch-96-106

tbh I'm starting to feel a little sad as the story comes to a close, so I'll probably translate the epilogue after this is done. I hope everyone will look forward to it

ohhhhhhh please do consider translating the epilogue as well.pleaseeeeeeee!

great job as usual^_^

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, atze1091 said:

:w00t: this is juicy. So much drama! I guess that's why we can't have nice things! 

FS gazing at the whale...hmmm? Then, CJD has her work done rewriting some screenplay parts for S2/3 (other would be def in store anyway). She should simply make YQ (FS) falling for GH (JY), instead of BLY... Then we shall be sitting comfortably watching REAL sparks fly

• Like 8

Finally read all of FS and JY post so here's what I thought of.
(don't read if you ship FW, also take note this can be a bit delusional)

Spoiler

I guess everyone noticed that FS admired JY so much that his gaze showed his feelings towards JY. Not gonna say FS's in love with JY, but at times people can mistake admiration = love. I guess FS started with seeing JY as a good older brother material whom he can learn many things from, but gradually the admiration progressed to the next level, especially since FS and CW monitored YZ intimate scenes during rehearsal, probably he found the more seductive attractive part of JY.

And about FS relationship with ZZ, it could be true if JY really has feelings for ZZ, resulting FS to regard ZZ as his rival. My weibo timeline was a bit crazy with the news of FS liking the scandal between ZZ and CJD, but since I don't see the event with my own eyes, I can't really say it really happened.

Anyway why do I find FS likes JY but JY likes ZZ = YQ likes BLY but BLY likes GH instead lmao goosebumps at how the actors are somewhat related to their characters in the web series with a bit of twist. Also, I do find JY tried to distance himself from being too close to FS - probably because he's not that close to FS or he doesn't want to give hope to FS.

Interesting, no wonder once we got addicted to Addicted, there's no way out.

• Like 15

OMG, something dawned on me! We had Matrix, then Inception. Addicted is the missing companion to the triangle. Drama story and its protagonists confluence with the real life people and events to such extent that we do not know what follows what. I think we are real life equivalents to classroom #27 students, or to those on the b-ball court. They hoover around the main characters, they are still there, but rarely interact physically to alter the events. Well, at least we may feel like the chorus in the Ancient Greek dramas: the style was to comment on what was happening in the play, and help the audience know what a character was thinking. The chorus offered background information, summaries and comments. In many of these plays, the chorus told the audience what the main characters could not say, such as their hidden fears or secrets.  

• Like 16

2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

p/s: Johnny and his hashtag lol. I heard from my friend that if you want to be a host for the hashtag, you have to at least post 5 topics per week. Did he know what he's getting himself into?? Lol. 

He can TRY -- and we'd be happy to see him try LOL. 

Btw @skeletonworks, can we implore you to come back with a detailed, intricate, minute-by-minute account of the Thai fanmeet? Hopefully with some pictures that you could sneak in too?

And of course you should go for the hi-5 (whatever that is) - there's no better opportunity than that to see them up close! Nobody would recognize you even if you were caught on camera (I don't even know if you're male or female! And I promise not to out you even if you were to wear a t-shirt with the picture of a skeleton on that day heh heh).

Have a great time in Bangkok (one of my favourite cities)!

• Like 13

38 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

OMG, something dawned on me! We had Matrix, then Inception. Addicted is the missing companion to the triangle. Drama story and its protagonists confluence with the real life people and events to such extent that we do not know what follows what. I think we are real life equivalents to classroom #27 students, or to those on the b-ball court. They hoover around the main characters, they are still there, but rarely interact physically to alter the events. Well, at least we may feel like the chorus in the Ancient Greek dramas: the style was to comment on what was happening in the play, and help the audience know what a character was thinking. The chorus offered background information, summaries and comments. In many of these plays, the chorus told the audience what the main characters could not say, such as their hidden fears or secrets.  

Ok. Now I know where I stand in this whole drama. The chorus in a Greek play is as crucial as the main cast! I have my meaning in life again LOL.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, SueLyinn said:

@ayasdai Sorry, that I didn't repost the screenshot. But anyway, here is my shot at translating what was typed on the Weibo message between Feng Song and Jing Yu.

Feng Song: 注意休息 哥 (zhùyì xiūxi gē) - Please take care of yourself and rest well, (older) brother.

Jing Yu: 放心吧小松松,  哈哈哈 好好 加油 一起 努力 (fàngxīn ba, xiǎo sōng sōng, hǎohǎo jiāyóu yīqǐ nǔlì)
Don't worry, Little Song Song...ha ha ha...I'll do my best, let's work hard together.

P.S:
好好 加油 一起 努力 - I'm not too sure if JY's referring to just himself or he's including FS too otherwise the message might read as "let's do our best and work hard together". 

There's truly nothing sensitive in FS' get well message to JY. People are over-analysing and getting miffed over nothing.
I feel that FS looks up to JY; just as what @xix19xix pointed out.

Yep. I agree with you. 

• Like 6

On April 13, 2016 at 7:12 AM, addictedaddict said:

:wub::wub::wub:

Your stories always give me butterflies~:P

If only I could fall asleep in someone's warm embrace.:tears: LOL

Thank you as always~:D

I recommend heading to bed while listening to a clip of Johnny speaking. I've found the sensation comes quite close ;)

Thanks for always reading and letting me know your thoughts @addictedaddict, here and on Asianfanfics :lol: I really appreciate it.

As a random bonus (not related to previous piece):

fanfiction removed

On another note, I reached 700 unique (non-repeat) HaiYin/YuZhou subscribers over on Asianfanfics last night. Imagine if all 700 of those readers were active members here, hah. We'd be blowing up :crazy:

• Like 24

16 minutes ago, guhai said:

I recommend heading to bed while listening to a clip of Johnny speaking. I've found the sensation comes quite close ;)

Thanks for always reading and letting me know your thoughts @addictedaddict, here and on Asianfanfics :lol: I really appreciate it.

As a random bonus (not related to previous piece):

On another note, I reached 700 unique (non-repeat) HaiYin/YuZhou subscribers over on Asianfanfics last night. Imagine if all 700 of those readers were active members here, hah. We'd be blowing up :crazy:

Ooh~~ I'll have to try that tonight.;):P Hahahaha

Thank YOU for your many wonderful stories~:wub:

This may sound cheesy but I find great solace in your writing. Whether they get me hot and bothered, make me feel all bubbly, or make me sad (in a good way, of course), I get such comfort and satisfaction from them. So thank you~:blush::heart::cookie:

• Like 7

All this talk about FS and JY sounds so much like fanfiction to me! The evidence isn't that strong, IMO... But I'm a great big fan of pining, so I do love this kind of fanfiction. I love the idea of FS pining fruitlessly for JY, while being completely jealous of ZZ. Then again, all I see when I see the four of them together, is FS & CW not being part of the touchy-feely, lovey-dovey little bubble that is JY & ZZ.

I can't write fanfiction myself, but if I could, here's what I'd write.

One of my favourite fantasies about actors in gay movies is the idea of them rehearsing scenes - in private! In this context, I have two scenarios, one where JY is the instigator and one where it's ZZ.

1. JY decides he should kiss ZZ before they film those scenes, because he thinks it'll be better. And because he loves kissing and ZZ is kind of cute. And because JY is like GH and just gets really great ideas he can't shake. ZZ is literally wrestled into going along with it, but pulls away quickly, laughing his donkey laugh which makes JY collapse with giggles. The next night, JY wants to kiss some more, because, hey, that was fun! No need to think about it more than that. So as they're going to bed, he does. ZZ is startled enough that he doesn't even have time to think about resisting. And then he doesn't remember why he should resist...

or

2. ZZ, being an educated actor who follows Stanislawski's method, thinks it's important they get their intimate scenes right. And so, he suggest, for purely technical reasons, that he and JY should rehearse kissing, after filming is done. JY being JY happily goes along. The first night, ZZ is very methodical about it, talking about techniques, and how they have to produce the feeling their characters are feeling and where JY should put his hand and where he should put his mouth. The following night, ZZ decides they need to practice more - because their technique isn't quite right - and JY is just very pleased. This time, though, their practice turns into a make-out session which goes on for a while, leaving one very confused ZZ... The third night, ZZ is still in denial, but thinks he should kiss JY some more because he thinks he needs to really feel like BLY does. And so on. 

• Like 19

Okay let me share my thought regarding this FS/JY case:

I thought that it's in a way cute that FS is infatuated with/idolized JY. It's normal for people to idolize someone and the hates that he gets from it is ridiculous. Reading @SueLyinn's translation (thanks, by the way) about JY's reply to FS's post made me think that people are way too overanalyzing (and too delulu). It's a very normal and sweet reply. :wub: There's nothing to make of it.

Even though JY's relationship to FS might not be as deep as his relationship to ZZ, I would like to believe that he STILL has a good relationship with FS. You guys know that I'm quite delulu myself. But I don't like that JY's post to his good friend or to his little brother can't be from himself and has to be from ZZ. Why can't he reply to his little brother's good wishes in a heartwarming tone?

I think that CP fans just need someone to hate to make the story of a love triangle complete. Hence the reason I suspect they hate on FS. They need him to be the bad guy/rival in YZ's relationship. And since CP fans are bigger in numbers than FS fans, the voices of people defending FS are weaker than the voices of people spreading bad rumors and ridiculous things about him.

The way I see it, the four boys have a good relationship with each other. Even ZZ and FS no matter how people try to make them to be rivals.

I watched the past interviews again and I don't deny that FS admires JY (what's so wrong with that?!). But I also saw the interaction from ZZ and FS that leads me to disbelieve that they're cold with each other or not liking each other or whatever.

伊周Femina Interview clip (Link) : You could see that FS rubbed ZZ's legs after ZZ finished being used as jiujitsu doll. 

Shanghai FM : ZZ comforted the crying FS when they sang the meteor garden song.

See? They're fine. And this thing about FS praising CJD and ZZ scandal article.... I think it's just a way to make FS "the bad guy" since they can't find or use anything else to hate him for. I can't make myself to believe in it since FS is under CJD's company so CJD is practically his boss. Like I said before, would someone stupidly praise a sleeping scandal of his own BOSS? :expressionless: 

EDIT : Speaking of Shanghai Fanmeeting... am I dreaming that there's a subbed video of it? Why can't I find it now? :huh:

• Like 19

4 hours ago, kakelet said:

Second last chapter of volume 2 is out~ In this chapter, Bai Luoyin and his group of soldiers will face Gu Hai's female staff in an intense battle. What kind of humiliation will these poor boys have to go through in order to get Gu Hai out of the company's front door? Chapter 105 Picking up Prince Charming is out on my wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/244639966-eng-translation-are-you-addicted-vol-2-ch-96-106

tbh I'm starting to feel a little sad as the story comes to a close, so I'll probably translate the epilogue after this is done. I hope everyone will look forward to it :D

Epilogue please. :wub:

Thank you for the new update. Please accept my xoxo~ :heart:

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Scandani said:
16 hours ago, _supermai said:

cr: http://addicted-novel.wikia.com/wiki/Book_1_Chapter_127

Reveal hidden contents

Finally, a scream interrupts Gu Hai's movement.

Someone is standing by the door. She has been there for a couple of minutes and has been shaking violently.

She has witnessed many frightening scenes before but nothing is more terrifying than the one before her eyes. The ones before merely hit her visual sensation. But this one is purely psychological. It completely destroys her will.

Shi Hui wants to run away, but she is now clamped by two men. "Bring her in!"

Shi Hui cries, yells and struggles while she is being taken inside by force.

Gu Hai smiles cruelly and coldly, "Take a good look, you pretty girl."

Gu Hai starts to move, right before ShI Hui's eyes. He violently and forcefully conquers her lover.

"Do you see it? He is mine, me Gu Hai's alone!"

This is so my favorite part. Sorry if I'm being sadist here.

Sadist? for what? for liking the 'rape' part? Nah, you're not. Not even close.

Well, thought I know this is very weird for the normal people...this part is like turning me on. lol

Gu Hai to Shi Hui: IN YO' FACE!  :D

What's with her reaction anyways? C'mon, if I was her I'd be so happy watching it live. haha-- All the pleasure omg.

giphy.gif

Good morning from my side of the world. Is it normal to have a pervy mind early in the morning, in the office, while working?

• Like 3

I'm constantly confused about Weibo and stuff, so I probably shouldn't try and post things from there. But I noticed that Hunan TV (that IS them right?) has posted a couple of things about ZZ yesterday. So I'll try anyway...

One is this (with google translate) - together with photos from Happy Camp:

"I can not prevent people with ulterior motives to waste their time doing some silly behavior. I can do is to constantly upgrade themselves, for those who care about me, like me, encourage me and support my people see a better Xu Weizhou "- Xu Weizhou

Sounds like encouragement and endorsement to me, right? Is that comment from ZZ from some interview or is it something he said to them? (There's also this, praising his live performance.)

This is real, right? So it's not all bad news in ZZ-land. Some people have his back, at least. As it should be!

• Like 18