33 minutes ago, liesl said:

*raise my hand as quickly as possible* QUESTION!!

Reveal hidden contents

What was JY's reply to FS's post? I'm really curious about that. And also what was on  小yu姐姐FM's post that made JY's former broker commented on him?

So many dramas just from a "get well soon" comment. :blink:

And did FS really praise ZZ's scandal article? Really? Oh dear... my image on him starts to crumble. I hope it's not true....

EDIT: Thinking about it, how could it be true? He's under CJD's company, right? Like would someone really stupidly praise a sleeping scandal of his own BOSS? :expressionless:

My answer to your question. Not if you want to keep working you don't and i really don't think he's that stupid.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scandani said:

When I saw the vid that salad thing bothers me, do they really eat salad with teaspoon? ( i think it was also teaspoon when they ate pasta in the series)

I can't tell what it is he's eating from the picture. Asians don't really eats salads, but even those that do you would never eat it with a spoon.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Scandani said:

When I saw the vid that salad thing bothers me, do they really eat salad with teaspoon? ( i think it was also teaspoon when they ate pasta in the series).

I think it's because they're in a photoshoot. It won't look good if you eat something with a spoon because you have to open your mouth widely for it. Especially when you're supposed to look sexy.

141168391-child-eating-her-meal-with-big

So yeah! Hence the teaspoon for tiny bites so that you won't have to open your mouth widely.

Remember people, in a photoshoot, a spoon is not a utensil for eating! Its only purpose is to be licked!

AILok.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

And I thought I have enough obscenity for tonight looking at JY's package from the previous page, then I went watching his 4.52 minutes video practicing Jiujitsu. It seems normal, two guys flipping each other, with one have very good legs and thighs, and a-s-s, and they're just practicing you know, until on min 4.20 the other guy hit JY's uhm-spot-uhm, OUCH.

and we got a clear shot of him rubbing his uhm-spot-uhm. 

What did I just watch?

Reveal hidden contents

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-13%20at%2021.43.

and it last for about 10 secs.

Gahhh

hahahaha! The guys foot got caught in the wrong place...or the right place....depending on how you want to look at. ;) :D

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Hide contents

JY's reply below.  His tone and the way he refer to FS is very ZZ-like.  

fsjyreply.png

I don't have any proof to see if he praised it or not since I didn't follow FS back then but I believe it has been cancelled quickly.  But a number of fans saw it and they remember about the event, hence he got such a backlash from fans when he commented on JY's post.  

Can you please translate to us poor no-Chinese-speakers? :wub:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, liesl said:

Wait wait... hold on... I think I missed something. Since when did Fengsong being called DaShu? :blink: I thought "DaShu" is just a random fanboy that I don't know.

He was always called Da Shu because all of the characters for his name are tree-related and "shu" means tree ^^

Speaking of Da Shu, I remember that interview when the four of them were talking about a moment when a guy did something that made them feel touched. Da Shu talked about how Johnny gave him his jacket during filming because it was too cold. I had a feeling at that time but didn't really think too much of it... lol

• Like 15

Thanks for the info @tea4two I didn't know about this Weibo drama just for a ''get well soon'' message lol I agree with everything you wrote after.

About Feng Song, I wanted to write this long time ago but never had the chance; for me, since the day of the NetEase Interview, I could see Feng Song has eyes only for Johnny, (an intense crush I've to say), the way he looked at Johnny often and intensly... it was too obvious for me. I noticed that Johnny is kind of 'cold' towards him, keeping his distance, maybe because he knows it and don't want to give fake hope.

DON'T READ FS/CW SHIPPER            

This is also the reason why I can't ship FS/CW real person couple, they just look like friends to me.

In my mind, I like to picture ZhouZhou writiing that message using his boyfriendJohnny's cellphone. B) +delulu mode on+ Or if Johnny wrote it and that message's tone look like wrote from ZhouZhou, maybe it was intentional, like to say 'You know I've only eyes for ZZ' +too delulu sorry+ Well, this triangle: Feng Song -> Johnny -> ZhouZhou is not bad, so much materials for fanfic. B) (Look at @gayyoxx).

• Like 18

DON'T READ FS/CW SHIPPER            

Hide contents

This is also the reason why I can't ship FS/CW real person couple, they just look like friends to me.

In my mind, I like to picture ZhouZhou writiing that message using his boyfriendJohnny's cellphone. B) +delulu mode on+ Or if Johnny wrote it and that message's tone look like wrote form ZhouZhou, maybe it was intentional, like to say 'You know I've only eyes for ZZ' +too delulu sorry+ Well, this triangle: Feng Song -> Johnny -> ZhouZhou is not bad, so much materials for fanfic. B) (Look at @gayyoxx)

Well to be honest,

Spoiler

Since I had that vibe from beginning, I somewhat hesitate to put FS in the stories :sweatingbullets:

But this get well soon drama is interesting and quite light hearted. What did FS write and "JY" write back? Anyone can translate? Please? :tears: For research?

Edit: IIRC, someone jokingly had posted on YuFeng a few hundred pages ago. The evidences were visual, IIRC. Let me try to find it LOL.

Edit 2: Oh, it was @samscheetah who posted in page 178 (!!!) about JY and FS have similar jackets. Where are you, anyway, sams? 

• Like 12

5 hours ago, Cynnamin said:

In Asia, most inheritance goes to the male in the family regardless whether they are younger or older. It is seen that when a girl marries away into another family, they no longer bare the family name hence become part of the other family. For the chinese, we value male children more since they will carry the family name as well as carry on the lineage of the family. The woman in the olden days are seen as patriarchs in the household but only in the house, beyond that the man reigns. For a woman to leave the family and not provide that maternal support that a child needs and hold the family together is frown upon. I guess in the syory, it is seen as out of the norm for society, the same as BLY-GH relationship. Most are brought up in strict environments, where they rarely go against society's norms, rules and regulations. 

Thank you again for this. As I told you, I could have some precision concerning the process of inheritance in China, and as well in any other society based on clanic family structure. Here is an impressionist account of what I was told.

The inheritance concerns goods and properties belonging to the "family" but must remain in the family's clan. It needs absolutely to be transmitted only inside the clan. Reason why an absolute rule is playing : the transmission goes through 1st male only OR except in some regional minorities where it goes through woman (these minorities are in some mountainous regions where the men go away or just pass by). In every case, the transmission is acted ONLY WHEN descendant is assured. For example, if the 1st male will not have a descendants (it should make "tilt" for us here), the inheritance goes to male 2nd, etc. etc.

[We must keep in mind that all these custom concerning inheritance have only one goal : to keep the goods and properties in the clan]

When a girl marry, she henceforth abandon all rights to inheritance from her native family/clan. But I was told that she often keep her name (in China at least, please confirm...). The big problem arises when a family has a unique child and this child is a girl. The solution is then either to "adopt" a boy, or to marry the girl to a man of much lower condition who will abandon all pretention from his own family/clan and will become member of his wife's clan (here I do not know to what extent he is really considered as so).

All this, folks, to explain how it is only a question of inheritance. Why homosexuality is not accepted when but when only the transmissoin of inheritance is on danger.

• Like 9

8 hours ago, guhai said:

Happy 600 pages! Last time, for Friends!Yuzhou Part One, I wrote about JY visiting ZZ during his time of stress: here.
This time, I bring you ZZ visiting a sick JY in Shanghai ^_^ Art Credit: Van字号 (No idea what the Chinese says).

Friends!YuZhou II ^_^

Despite writing both Ship!YuZhou and Friends!Yuzhou, I actually prefer them as friends.
Who doesn't like a supposedly straight dude getting comfortable with another supposedly straight dude? :phew:

:wub::wub::wub:

Your stories always give me butterflies~:P

If only I could fall asleep in someone's warm embrace.:tears: LOL

Thank you as always~:D

EDIT: Forgot to mention, HAPPY 600th EVERYONE!!

Or should I say 607th? lol

Also, welcome back @thoron!!! You were sorely missed~^_^

• Like 16

I dont think someone has shared this? A FMV with Jay Chou's Simple Love.

You know, the song that ZZ and FS sang during Fans Meeting and somehow JY ended up singing it when receiving his award?

Spoiler

FengWen shippers, do not read please.

Considering the last dozen posts about weird love triangle between FS -> JY <-> ZZ, this song gains so many layers of complexity :D 

We are fortunate that this song was not sung by JY/FS, otherwise we'll have to launch YuFeng ship somehow :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

On 11/04/2016 at 6:51 AM, kmmyzz said:

My reaction to morning call:

Hide contents

JY probably watching this and said "oh no, you won't dare having breakfast without me. Nope."

Jokes aside, I'm making this my alarm as a promise to eat breakfast every single day B) thank you ZZ you're making me change into a better person xD

Awwh that's coool, he's an inspiration our lovable ZZhou!!:())..

• Like 3

On 4/11/2016 at 11:55 PM, Soohee ssi said:

OMG where? where JY said he can cook this dish? But I thought you want to sleep? I scrolled this page you are still here muahahah 

True. He's cuter day by day but leveling up like a pokemon though HAHAHAHA SAMEE

The quality is bad but ZZ is too damn cute. Gimme moreee~~

Please Jingyuuu hahaha look at him. He look so doneeee HAHAHA

Guys you's are sooo funny..!lol... I'm laughing my head off with some of the comments on every page lol.. you's are all soo cute hahaha.... i love this forum/thread, its soo funny and entertaining and brilliant with so many awesome news and updates of our two love! thankyou so much cos its a real 'stress relief' for me, laughs...thankyou all so very much for everything on our two 'BaoBei ZZYY'.  Love and appreciate you all. Niteeeee.., sleep well everyone! ^ . ^...xx

• Like 6