16 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

As discussed with the co-mods ( @angelangie @akinahana89) , you will not need to create another thread unless you feel it's necessary. Since the drama is done airing, you are allowed to have general discussion within the thread and so far everything looks good to us. 

Continue your discussion and if you need anything, don't hesitate to contact us :) 

Arigatoooooooooooooo! mmmmmwah   :blush:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY0oy7dIGpbizFz_oXw01ioANYqx8hbkk3q5Jg7E--UDZb2Qpcyw

keep praying n dreaming

sometimes dreams come true

praying for season 2.................:grimace:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, gashupingo said:

First, thanks the mods very much. I really appreciate for keeping it in 1 thread.

2nd, I remember someone was asking for the Stockholm Lover vid or something, I was rushing to get out so I don't remember which page it is. If you're reading this, @ximichem has a mediafire folder with the fmv download in it (I'm now at my workplace so I don't have the link)

If  he needs to drive long hours to avoid being seen then it's kind of sad. He could just take the train normally. Unless he normally drive long distance in the past often and it's not because he needs to avoid being seen.

My random thought is that if he find the need to go to length to avoid been seen by driving 10hour, why is he exposed by his friend during eating? He could tell them not to post anything about him. I mean fan speculation is one thing but confirmed by his friend makes his 10hour driving action null. haha
If I'm not mistaken, it's his friend who posted that he did not allow him to take photo right?

Makes no sense to me, unless it's a slip.

gashupingo

I was the one asking for that video n found it 

thank you so much for your concern      :cookie:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mastermeh said:

So now it is permissible to be delulu mode again, right? Then

Guys, I would like to activate again my delulu mind this time. This is still about his sudden appearance at Shanghai.

I called it, The Sneaky Peaky Adventure of Zhouzhou.

If some of you cannot phantom how far is Beijing to Shanghai, I will help you to see this map.

mInzJjw.jpg

Even if you are using high way, it would take around 12 hours. In some cases, if you uses normal road, well, it could take 1 day.

But, I should remind you, human are human, we can feel pain and fatigue, so we might take a rest on the way or change the driver. I even didn't count the possibility of street jam. It means it would take another extra time from home to the highway or for roaming around in one city before arriving at the desired location.

In my view, Zhouzhou must drove a car. If he used train or plane, there will be a lot of fans bumping him on the way. But we didn't receive these distressing photos from the crazy fans anyway. So, car is the most reasonable means to go there.

Also, it is not sad. I did this kind of things before. I prefer to use more far away street to avoid being noticed by my friends to do my things. For example (I will share my own watered-down-version experience regarding this sneaky peaky adventure), I want to go to my crush home that is actually kinda pretty far, which, normally people will drive something to go there. But instead, I depart from my home by WALKING so that people didn't think I am going to go to my crush home. That is guys, what I called as DEDICATION of LOVE. And actually, it is kinda fun. Such an adrenaline-pumping experience.

Also, to notice the length of journey he takes to 'just' meet his friends, these guys must be special to our Zhouzhou's heart. But to take amount of this kind of journey, heck, even me, I will not do that for my beloved friend.

But I did that, for the one that I take care of.

Oh, I forget. Now I realized that, No, I am not calling this as delulu. Because, I just saw him as me. These past few weeks I only able to observe HJY's reaction to ZZ that made me NO DOUBT about his interest on Zhouzhou. It is too obvious. And I kinda frustrated that ZZ seems like didn't respond him back. But these past few days, now I finally know, that Zhouzhou is no more a tsundere-boy. He is missing HJY, he is jealous of him, and he is kinda desperate of him.

OMG! you're really a secret agent keke! :grimace: 

Great Job!!!  this is for ya  :cookie::cookie:

• Like 6

And I thought I have enough obscenity for tonight looking at JY's package from the previous page, then I went watching his 4.52 minutes video practicing Jiujitsu. It seems normal, two guys flipping each other, with one have very good legs and thighs, and a-s-s, and they're just practicing you know, until on min 4.20 the other guy hit JY's uhm-spot-uhm, OUCH.

and we got a clear shot of him rubbing his uhm-spot-uhm. 

What did I just watch?

Spoiler

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-13%20at%2021.43.

and it last for about 10 secs.

Gahhh

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Scandani said:

And I thought I have enough obscenity tonight looking at JY's package, then I went watching his 4.52 minutes video practicing Jiujitsu. It seems normal, two guys flipping each other, with one have very good legs and thighs, and a-s-s, and they're just practicing you know, until on min 4.20 the other guy hit JY's uhm-spot-uhm, OUCH.

and we got a clear shot of him rubbing his uhm-spot-uhm. 

What did I just watch?

Hide contents

and it last for about 10 secs.

Gahhh

Oh I remember watching this a month ago. I kept replaying it ( yeah, I am a pervert), because I couldn't believe he does it (so long) so obviously :w00t:

• Like 4

Happy 600th page eveyone! :D (Sorry I'm late)

Reading @thoron celebration post it's always so funny! Thanks especially for the gif of ZhouZhou's thought while staring there... B)

@liesl I love your theories about The Mystery of 26; About the number 62 = YuZhou number, I support this idea. :wub:

@ayasdai I don't think there's any recent photo of YuZhou together, save for magazines shot, photos of HC and RFR or photoshopped pics made by fans. :D 

Reading he's homesick. :tears::tears::tears: (I can relate to him...)

Don't open if you don't want to read negative things...

I don't want to give too much importance about this matter and giving bad vibes, but I can't stand what ZhouZhou is passing. I can't think how he feels, waking up every morning, and daily there are online fake and vicious rumors about him, every fu**ing days. I've seen the clip of the skirt's incident (it's more like a gif and I'm not going to post it here) on news site and it's ridiculous; who posted it just highlighted that part, I can't even... I've listened the songs' comparison posted by some weibo user, but the three songs are all different. My head hurts reading this idiotic nonsense.

ANYWAY

@purpleedamame I can't stop looking at that bulge. :dizzy: He's really Gu Hai...

• Like 15

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

@alvinboi Thanks for translating that fancomic! DaShu is Johnny's number 1 fanboy!!!!! I couldn't help but notice his constant stare at Johnny during thr NetEase interview. I thought I was delusional and thought I was thr only one who noticed that. But seems like China fans also noticed it.

Reveal hidden contents

Then I heard from my friend about how some fans (ZZ or YZ's fans maybe *shrugs*) don't like DaShu posted comment on Johnny's Weibo about him being sick because apparently he liked the news about Zhouzhou scandal with Chai Jidan. They also said that he doesn't like Zhouzhou much and appears to be uncomfortable when around Zhouzhou. Beats me this Chinese fans. Maybe they're too delulu? I don't know.

@htuvecila Please don't think too seriously when we are being delulu. When we are in our delulu mode, we said things that our shipper's heart and mind wants. Not necessarily we completely believe that he went there to attend to whale while meeting his friends, family. It just makes us happy to think of the possibilities even if it's 99.9999% might not be true at all. 

As for Zhouzhou's scandal, I am utterly speechless at the amount of attacks he's receiving. WHY?! Why must i be Zhouzhou?! I cannot brain this. It cannot be because he's too popular?! I'm completely baffled at this point. It's ridiculous! What did Zhouzhou ever do that could have attracted so many antis?!

It's 2.15 am and I'm rambling so much. I want to continue to write more but lomg day ahead tomorrow. And I don't want to annoy people here with typos and grammatical errors. Forgive me I'm typing from my iPad. I'm trying to limit my involvement by not using my laptop because i know it's uncomfortable typing from phone or ipad. I promise myself I'd sleep early. Just ome hour browsing the thread but ended up over 2 hours... Ok better stop. I cannot stand the typos myself. Bye. 

About FS (don't read if you're a Fengwen shipper):

FS definitely have a weird worship like crush on JY.  Very noticeable and has been analyzed by fans many times over.  I noticed it very early on as well when I was watching their interviews and fan meets, he is very aware of JY and can't keep his eyes off of JY.  This is the reason why I can't get into the Fengwen band wagon because I can't unseen it!

Also, FS relationship with ZZ is not good, he's cool toward ZZ due to his closeness with JY.  Many have seen him praised the scandal article about CJD and ZZ.  Hence a lot of ZZ and Yuzhou/Zhouyu fans don't like him.  

When he commented on JY's sick post, some fan tore him.  HIs broker, 小yu姐姐FM, actually made a ambiguous post with a smile emoticon as a reaction to JY not replying to FS's comment and also about FS getting grilled by the fans.  JY's former broker, Xiaolong, actually saw 小yu姐姐FM's post and commented, "Do not cause drama" (wished I saved a screenshot as this post was deleted later by 小yu姐姐FM after JY reply to FS's comment).  

Apparently when JY reply to FS post the next day, the tone didn't sound like him at all, it actually sounded like ZZ, that's why other speculated that ZZ was probably with JY at some point after he arrived in Shanghai and was the one who replied to FS's comment.  

So to summarize there's some weird triangle between JY/ZZ/FS.  FS likes JY, JY likes ZZ.  I believe JY is aware of this and has always kept a bit of a distance between himself and FS so that FS doesn't get entangle further.  

• Like 20

24 minutes ago, tea4two said:

About FS (don't read if you're a Fengwen shipper):

Hide contents

FS definitely have a weird worship like crush on JY.  Very noticeable and has been analyzed by fans many times over.  I noticed it very early on as well when I was watching their interviews and fan meets, he is very aware of JY and can't keep his eyes off of JY.  This is the reason why I can't get into the Fengwen band wagon because I can't unseen it!

Also, FS relationship with ZZ is not good, he's cool toward ZZ due to his closeness with JY.  Many have seen him praised the scandal article about CJD and ZZ.  Hence a lot of ZZ and Yuzhou/Zhouyu fans don't like him.  

When he commented on JY's sick post, some fan tore him.  HIs broker, 小yu姐姐FM, actually made a ambiguous post with a smile emoticon as a reaction to JY not replying to FS's comment and also about FS getting grilled by the fans.  JY's former broker, Xiaolong, actually saw 小yu姐姐FM's post and commented, "Do not cause drama" (wished I saved a screenshot as this post was deleted later by 小yu姐姐FM after JY reply to FS's comment).  

Apparently when JY reply to FS post the next day, the tone didn't sound like him at all, it actually sounded like ZZ, that's why other speculated that ZZ was probably with JY at some point after he arrived in Shanghai and was the one who replied to FS's comment.  

So to summarize there's some weird triangle between JY/ZZ/FS.  FS likes JY, JY likes ZZ.  I believe JY is aware of this and has always kept a bit of a distance between himself and FS so that FS doesn't get entangle further.  

*raise my hand as quickly as possible* QUESTION!!

What was JY's reply to FS's post? I'm really curious about that. And also what was on  小yu姐姐FM's post that made JY's former broker commented on him?

So many dramas just from a "get well soon" comment. :blink:

And did FS really praise ZZ's scandal article? Really? Oh dear... my image on him starts to crumble. I hope it's not true....

EDIT: Thinking about it, how could it be true? He's under CJD's company, right? Like would someone really stupidly praise a sleeping scandal of his own BOSS? :expressionless:

Edited by liesl
Add a thought
  • Like 17

20 minutes ago, liesl said:

*raise my hand as quickly as possible* QUESTION!!

Reveal hidden contents

What was JY's reply to FS's post? I'm really curious about that. And also what was on  小yu姐姐FM's post that made JY's former broker commented on him?

So many dramas just from a "get well soon" comment. :blink:

And did FS really praise ZZ's scandal article? Really? Oh dear... my image on him starts to crumble. I hope it's not true....

EDIT: Thinking about it, how could it be true? He's under CJD's company, right? :expressionless:

JY's reply below.  His tone and the way he refer to FS is very ZZ-like.  

fsjyreply.png

I don't have any proof to see if he praised it or not since I didn't follow FS back then but I believe it has been cancelled quickly.  But a number of fans saw it and they remember about the event, hence he got such a backlash from fans when he commented on JY's post.  

• Like 18

25 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Another question, @tea4two

Hide contents

I hope ZZ and CW's relationship is good? I assume so because they travelled to Korea together. What were they doing there, anyway?

Also, any news on Happy Camp and RFT2?

ZZ and CW's relationship is actually pretty good.  CW seems to be the only one who's not entangle in this mess.  The Korea trip is still a mystery that I don't understand.  Not sure why ZZ didn't plan to stay longer, and I couldn't quite finger out why he return so abruptly and alone.  

As for HC, still no trailer yet, so I don't have a clue on what's going on, but I'm pretty optimistic.  I think it will likely air this week.  As for RFT2, ZZ and JY got invited to the pilot filming on April 1st.  But there was a recent filming in Chengdu and JY/ZZ didn't attend that filming, so I'm going to assume that JY and ZZ are guests to the show but not permanent residents.  Not sure if they will be invited for future filming of RFT2, I hope so.  

• Like 15