47 minutes ago, lainavi3 said:

Goodnight/ Good Day. :heart:

Hi mate, hope you feel better after a rant. 

I'm not really that bothered about their non-interaction today since it doesn't mean that the ship is broken, it's just that there are no obvious sweets for us. But I do really want it too, even them chatting together would be lovely, they seem rather lonely sitting separately, is there any fancams that have them actually talking with their neighbours? 

I'm actually more concerned with other stuff that some of the members here already mentioned.

• Like 7

With the division of the fans in China between JY only fans and ZZ only fans, I hope it doesn't happen here, guys. I know we are all have our biases, but so far we have been great with our differences because beyond biases we are all supporting them both as individuals or as CP.

So, please don't start the one is better than others comparison. Let's stay positive for our boys and be happy for their big achievement tonight!

lots of love

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, Huong Do said:
Spoiler

I dont know what happen here because I am too lazy to read back over 20 and more pages. But right now, I have to write this down and share with you guys. I AM OVERLOADED WITH HAPPINESS. To be honest, I am a Kpop fan in general and a VIP in particular. I dont know whether you know it or not, in MAMA (Mnet Asia Music Award), I was streaming 3 hours just to see Big Bang performing and accepting awards. Normally, Daesang, the biggest and most important award was announced in the end. However, when Big Bang received that award, no artist but Monstar was there to celebrate with them (if they were not happy when Big Bang won that award, at least they must stay there to show their RESPECT TO THE SENIORS) and Tae Yang voiced out about the fact that almost all artists left the stage (I did not remember clearly what he said but it kinda touched and it made me disappointed). 

I know an artist was very busy with her/his schedule but it was just ONE NIGHT of celebration. They came to receive their awards and then leave. It was very irrespected with their fans and other artists who were there and congratulate them.

Ok, I am not going off topic any more, I just want to say that tonight, I am very proud of Zhou Zhou, not to mention his stage (which I think his vocal is good enough considered the fact that he looks so anxious) and his award, I am proud of him since I saw the photo he sat still and waited to the end of the event while people around him had left. Dont never ever say pity him, I highly appreciate his manner. It shows that he is well-educated and sincere, he respects this event as it remarked his first time standing on the big stage and received his first award, as well as he respect his seniors and artists who performed in the end (I mean every song was prepared with efforts, sweat and passion) . Imagine you performed in the end and all your colleages had left, you can feel why I am so overloaded with happiness. I am happy because I choose the right person to love and admire. I love ZZ not only because of his cuteness and talent, but also of his ethic and his attitude towards other artists and his career. I can see how hard he was trying and how he treasured his apperance on the stage while sing Dust. 

High-five from VIP and BJ :w00t:

I feel you! That's why I spammed like a psychopath for 5+ hours and I resist myself from spamming atm

/resisting failed/

OML OML OML so moe~

12985445_478980205630528_348598576856315

• Like 20

Congrats to both of them and to all of us as well. I'm so happy because I know that through this, more projects will be lined up for them. I hope this is the start of their journey in cbiz. I want them to know that they have international fans as well who will support both of them in the future. :wub:

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Huong Do said:

Ok, I am not going off topic any more, I just want to say that tonight, I am very proud of Zhou Zhou, not to mention his stage (which I think his vocal is good enough considered the fact that he looks so anxious) and his award, I am proud of him since I saw the photo he sat still and waited to the end of the event while people around him had left. Dont never ever say pity him, I highly appreciate his manner. It shows that he is well-educated and sincere, he respects this event as it remarked his first time standing on the big stage and received his first award, as well as he respect his seniors and artists who performed in the end (I mean every song was prepared with efforts, sweat and passion) . Imagine you performed in the end and all your colleages had left, you can feel why I am so overloaded with happiness. I am happy because I choose the right person to love and admire. I love ZZ not only because of his cuteness and talent, but also of his ethic and his attitude towards other artists and his career. 

May I also add he gave a 90 degree bow when receiving the award? And he mentioned how amazingly all the seniors were singing tonight, how well EXO danced, and he was afraid to sing one of his fav song in the 2nd interview coz the original singer Hua Chenyu sang it much better than him? 

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, ximichem said:

High-five from VIP and BJ :w00t:

I feel you! That's why I spammed like a psychopath for 5+ hours and I resist myself from spamming atm

OML OML OML so moe~

My favorite psychopath on soompi hahaha

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
20 minutes ago, ximichem said:

OMG @skeletonworks for the sake of your phone's battery LOLLLL

Now I know why you keep on spamming. Once you started you just can't stop :w00t:

Time for me to turn in. For me, tonight is a great night. I truly enjoyed it :-) I'm not as much fazed about the lack of YuZhou as I used to. I'm super happy that both of them got the awards they deserved. So proud of them. And overall so so happy seeing them smiling, being interviewed, giving winning speech, performing. Maybe I'm easy to please? :phew: Or maybe I choose to be in the delulu path.

On 4/9/2016 at 1:07 PM, skeletonworks said:

Now Johnny updated his instagram after AGES!!!!!!

WITH JUST A 'YO'. LOL.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS

My mind saying... Peace "YO" follow the wave....

Based on hand gesture...:lol:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

May I also add he gave a 90 degree bow when receiving the award? And he mentioned how amazingly all the seniors were singing tonight, how well EXO danced, and he was afraid to sing one of his fav song in the 2nd interview coz the original singer Hua Chenyu sang it much better than him? 

Right, he also gave 90 degree bow after he sang. Ohhh good boy

• Like 11

So, after taking a little nap from last night's/this morning's all-nighter, here's a little update on Happy Camp (hopefully no one posted this yet?): for some reason there wasn't a preview for next week's episode at the end of this week's episode (I'm pretty sure they always have a preview). I first found out a few hours ago on weibo (fans were super angry because they watched the entire ep on tv just for the preview only to be disappointed), then the official Hunan TV weibo posted that there is indeed no preview attached to this week's episode, and finally the episode was released on their official Youtube channel (still no preview). As far as I know, they didn't give a reason as to why there's no preview. I guess we'll just have to wait a few more days until the official Happy Camp or Hunan TV weibo starts posting preview photos in order to be sure that ZZ and JY's episode will air next week. :/

• Like 18

58 minutes ago, pureblade said:

Yup I totally agree with you. We as fans can make all of the sway of rumours and emotions on camera into a soap opera but I do believe that the bond that was created during the filming is a strong one. Unless something happened between the both of them to turn their relationship sour. I believe they are fine and not only fine but stronger because they are both being swept through the drama created by the media, by us the fans and by SARFT. 

So @lainavi3 don't be down trodden :rolleyes:. I know that it is frustrating to follow all of these things but take heart I am still positive and hopeful :). Hang on to the positives that lead you to ship them.

Yes people here are a bit dramatic i have to say :sweatingbullets: like we survived almost 10 whole days with no yuzhou interactions at all around zhouzhou korea trip. I think we can survive them being actually in the same place with bigger chances of seeing each other and with rumored evidence that they had dinner yesterday together with their managers/companions,  even if they act like strangers for cams in public shows i don't see anything affecting the bond they formed throughout the series unless smth drastic happened bc both got big gentle forgiving hearts i don't even think a fight can dampen their bond. And really if their separate fans are really this pressed and opposed to pairing them up now i don't think acting lovey dovey infront of cams is wise rn unless necessary or as needed in a show bc fans made them who they are now,  the biggest threat they face now imo is irrational jealous fans rage and backstabbing not the government ban tbh :phew: like all bad rumours surrounding zhouzhou are just angry/jealous fans acts fueled by some power fearing /hating zhouzhou success and it's not the government imo,  if the government really wants yuzhou career to end , they wud have done drastic measures from the beginning not these cowardly disguised in anonymous Internet identities attacks

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, Huong Do said:

I dont know what happen here because I am too lazy to read back over 20 and more pages. But right now, I have to write this down and share with you guys. I AM OVERLOADED WITH HAPPINESS. To be honest, I am a Kpop fan in general and a VIP in particular. I dont know whether you know it or not, in MAMA (Mnet Asia Music Award), I was streaming 3 hours just to see Big Bang performing and accepting awards. Normally, Daesang, the biggest and most important award was announced in the end. However, when Big Bang received that award, no artist but Monstar was there to celebrate with them (if they were not happy when Big Bang won that award, at least they must stay there to show their RESPECT TO THE SENIORS) and Tae Yang voiced out about the fact that almost all artists left the stage (I did not remember clearly what he said but it kinda touched and it made me disappointed). 

I know an artist was very busy with her/his schedule but it was just ONE NIGHT of celebration. They came to receive their awards and then leave. It was very irrespected with their fans and other artists who were there and congratulate them.

Ok, I am not going off topic any more, I just want to say that tonight, I am very proud of Zhou Zhou, not to mention his stage (which I think his vocal is good enough considered the fact that he looks so anxious) and his award, I am proud of him since I saw the photo he sat still and waited to the end of the event while people around him had left. Dont never ever say pity him, I highly appreciate his manner. It shows that he is well-educated and sincere, he respects this event as it remarked his first time standing on the big stage and received his first award, as well as he respect his seniors and artists who performed in the end (I mean every song was prepared with efforts, sweat and passion) . Imagine you performed in the end and all your colleages had left, you can feel why I am so overloaded with happiness. I am happy because I choose the right person to love and admire. I love ZZ not only because of his cuteness and talent, but also of his ethic and his attitude towards other artists and his career. I can see how hard he was trying and how he treasured his apperance on the stage while sing Dust. 

Totally agree with you! Even if you don't like the singer or the band or the music, you still have to show a level of respect and stay there until they receive their awards. You don't just take your award and then say "bye" and walk out the door.

• Like 7

I typed several paragraphs essay but decided to not send it :P 

18 minutes ago, kakelet said:

I guess we'll just have to wait a few more days until the official Happy Camp or Hunan TV weibo starts posting preview photos in order to be sure that ZZ and JY's episode will air next week. :/

Ouch.

l-437.jpg

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

I didn't see that. He gets even more points from me. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Nada Helmy said:

Yes people here are a bit dramatic i have to say :sweatingbullets: like we survived almost 10 whole days with no yuzhou interactions at all around zhouzhou korea trip. I think we can survive them being actually in the same place with bigger chances of seeing each other and with rumored evidence that they had dinner yesterday together with their managers/companions,  even if they act like strangers for cams in public shows i don't see anything affecting the bond they formed throughout the series unless smth drastic happened bc both got big gentle forgiving hearts i don't even think a fight can dampen their bond. And really if their separate fans are really this pressed and opposed to pairing them up now i don't think acting lovey dovey infront of cams is wise rn unless necessary or as needed in a show bc fans made them who they are now,  the biggest threat they face now imo is irrational jealous fans rage and backstabbing not the government ban tbh :phew: like all bad rumours surrounding zhouzhou are just angry/jealous fans acts fueled by some power fearing /hating zhouzhou success and it's not the government imo,  if the government really wants yuzhou career to end , they wud have done drastic measures from the beginning not these cowardly disguised in anonymous Internet identities attacks

Yup... Amen Amen, you've said it all ^_^. #kindredspirits

img]

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, kakelet said:

So, after taking a little nap from last night's/this morning's all-nighter, here's a little update on Happy Camp (hopefully no one posted this yet?): for some reason there wasn't a preview for next week's episode at the end of this week's episode (I'm pretty sure they always have a preview). I first found out a few hours ago on weibo (fans were super angry because they watched the entire ep on tv just for the preview only to be disappointed), then the official Hunan TV weibo posted that there is indeed no preview attached to this week's episode, and finally the episode was released on their official Youtube channel (still no preview). As far as I know, they didn't give a reason as to why there's no preview. I guess we'll just have to wait a few more days until the official Happy Camp or Hunan TV weibo starts posting preview photos in order to be sure that ZZ and JY's episode will air next week. :/

It "could" be that they're still working on any edits or it's already been edited and they're waiting for the edits to be reviewed. From what i've seen of some of the videos there's no reason for them to pull it altogether. 

• Like 2