[Updating fanacc] (i'll find link later, or not >"<)

I have been staring at XWZ atm, when MC told JY to speak in dialects, ZZ smiled. When JY sang, ZZ clapped and smiled.

Fancam JY singing

lol I heard fangirl screamed so hard when MC told JY to sing 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1uh62c0c7n8us8w/FANCAM_SCREAMING_OVER_JY_SINGING.mp4

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Can you please at least summarise what's going on during his speech? Why did the MC asked him to sing? Seems like they were teasing him. And what kind of award he won? I don't even know what award he won but I was super excited!

@gayyoxx For sure I didn't hear him mentioning Zhouzhou but as to "thank you for a friend who always be there for me, side by side, hand in hand facing all difficulties?" you have to ask @gashupingo because I don't understand Chinese. But my shipper translator translated Johnny's speech exactly as what you wrote :w00t:

Well, to be honest. There's no mention of ZZ and I don't think it's kind of appropriate to mention him cause no link but I'm too deeply addicted, I just view anything candy with my delulu mind. As for translate? I was so star struck when I see JY's face and his cute antics and what cute stuff he said, so dorky that I couldn't remember much what is the conversation anymore hahaha. I need to rewatch recorded

@ximichem where are you!

• Like 6

Tell me again guys...why JY-ZZ cant be seen as couple when there's even couple award?!! When there're other idol couples flaunting their intimacy publicily??

It's unfair and Im so pissed off I wanna cray!

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Everybody - today's event started here 5 hours ago with ZZ wardrobe photos and link shares. That was 10 pages ago.

What is next weekend going to be like? :w00t::crazy:

Hmmm... 100 page for HC and 100 for fans meeting (I am not sure whether the fan meeting will have live stream?)

8 minutes ago, ximichem said:

[Updating Fanacc]

When ZZ sees his idol

Is that a shot of ZZ's face when JY was receiving his award?

Someone, please shower me with lots of #YuZhouConspiracy! (To think that two weeks ago we don't need the "conspiracy" part because of HC and RFT2... Sigh...)

@ximichem @kmmyzz @skeletonworks @gashupingo Please... I beg you... :tears::cookie:

• Like 5

JY was super impressive today! A lot of the things he was asked to do was thrown at him spontaneously but he just went with the flow and made the most of it. He got asked to act out those mini skits with the "girlfriend". He may know he is involved in such a skit beforehand but not necessarily the actual topics -- you can see him thinking about how to act out the scenarios (he quipped that "I'm so embarrassed" after he called the host baby and touched her chin in the second skit). And he was asked to sing live and he sang so well too (the song was Jay Chou's "Simple Love"). The show gave him a lot of screen time and attention for someone so new and he's not even signed to Enlight. Btw in his thank you speech, he once again named his fans as his "back up/support", as though emphasizing that's the only thing he has behind him.

Very proud of ZZ and his achievements today too! He was nervous sure but his sincerity shone through in his emotional thank you speech. 

• Like 23

Guest skeletonworks
4 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

I think it was a new popular idol award... 

And this popularity award for Johnny is suggested by the Media as @ximichem wrote? So the Media suggested Johnny to be the winner of the popular idol world? So interesting. This is big..

5 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Hmmm... 100 page for HC and 100 for fans meeting (I am not sure whether the fan meeting will have live stream?)

Is that a shot of ZZ's face when JY was receiving his award?

Someone, please shower me with lots of #YuZhouConspiracy! (To think that two weeks ago we don't need the "conspiracy" part because of HC and RFT2... Sigh...)

@ximichem @kmmyzz @skeletonworks @gashupingo Please... I beg you... :tears::cookie:

I think that face was when he sees Zhang Xing Zhe go on stage if I'm not wrong. Looks like that shoot.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ariafoxx said:

Tell me again guys...why JY-ZZ cant be seen as couple when there's even couple award?!! When there're other idol couples flaunting their intimacy publicily??

It's unfair and Im so pissed off I wanna cray!

Because they're the ones getting all the media attention and some people want to cool it a little. Is it unfair? Yes it is. 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

But I have to work every night next weekend!!! NNNOOOOOO!!!! (I'll start praying now - "No phone calls, no paperwork - please let it be very slow. PLEASE!! Amen.)

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

And this popularity award for Johnny is suggested by the Media as @ximichem wrote? So the Media suggested Johnny to be the winner of the popular idol world? So interesting. This is big..

Quote from Fanacc "鲸鱼上台领 媒体推荐新偶像奖" So it's award of rookie idol voted by the media

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks
9 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

JY was super impressive today! A lot of the things he was asked to do was thrown at him spontaneously but he just went with the flow and made the most of it. He got asked to act out those mini skits with the "girlfriend". He may know he is involved in such a skit beforehand but not necessarily the actual topics -- you can see him thinking about how to act out the scenarios (he quipped that "I'm so embarrassed" after he called the host baby and touched her chin in the second skit). And he was asked to sing live and he sang so well too (the song was Jay Chou's "Simple Love"). The show gave him a lot of screen time and attention for someone so new and he's not even signed to Enlight. Btw in his thank you speech, he once again named his fans as his "back up/support", as though emphasizing that's the only thing he has behind him.

Very proud of ZZ and his achievements today too! He was nervous sure but his sincerity shone through in his emotional thank you speech. 

YES YES YES I'm with you on this! He handled it so well and didn't seem awkward at all although he did lick his lips a lot (I have gathered that he always lick his lips when he felt awkward or embarrassed). I'm just so proud of my husband T^T Yes yes Johnny I'll be your pillar your support whatever you want!

JY's skits (out of memory so it might not be 100% accurate) :
First one is what he would do if his gf wanted to buy something that's way beyond his budget. "I would speak with her seriously. First I would apologize, then I would tell her 'Even though I can't afford it right now, I'll work hard to buy anything and everything that you want in this entire world'. But then I would tell her that none of those things are better than me."
Second one is if his gf is really busy with work and always needed to look at her cellphone. JY said that looking down all the time wouldn't be good for her neck and that she should look up at him from time to time.

• Like 21