Maybe they are warned not to be so close... zz didnt mention jy... the seating... not even camera on jy while zz accepting award... its unnatural... somebody  mention that jy did look too 'serius' for this happy occasion eventhough he came with smile n good mood...

• Like 10

1 minute ago, sohocomo said:

Which says to me that the fan bases think there really is something to get protective over. Most fans don't usually come out with a 'war' attitude regarding scandals and rumors unless the evidence is pretty well stacked against them. 

Okay can someone enlighten me.

What is going on with ZZ and JY's fanbase?

Why are they fighting?

THEY BELONG TOGETHER. omg no one's better than the other.

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks

Ql8qtaH.png

OMGOmomasofmasodmoasmdosa HE'S SINGING LIVE!!!!

THE MC ASKED HIM TO SING!!!!!!! DURING HIS SPEECH HAHAHAHHA

I think it becomes more and more obvious what they are trying to do here. Why did they choose now Johnny to act out some scenarios with a gf? They are seated separately even though LL and CA actors are seated together. Although I really wanted to see them sit together, it is not entirely a negative thing when it comes to prevent further negative rumours about them. 

And congratulation for JY for winning the award. :wub:

• Like 15

1 minute ago, ayasdai said:

I think it becomes more and more obvious what they are starting to do here. Why did they choose now Johnny to act out some scenarios with a gf? They are seated separately even though LL and CA actors are seated together. Although I really wanted to see them sit together, it is not entirely a negative thing when it comes to prevent further negative rumours about them. 

True, I do have the intuition that they are trying to avoid rumors of them being together, since their impact as a drama couple is higher than any other couples (from my opinion though) and to avoid further issues on banning, so I think it's the best they sat separately. They'll still meet off camera, so it's still fine for me :wub:

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

johnny won!!! omlfmasdmaskdaslkd

Did he say anything about ZZ?

Maybe "thank you for a friend who always be there for me, side by side, hand in hand facing all difficulties?"

No?

What song did he sang? Anything ZZ related? No?

No subtle hint at all?

Sad-Cat-Meme-02.jpg

I guess I have the right mood to write some angsty chapters now...

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

I think it becomes more and more obvious what they are trying to do here. Why did they choose now Johnny to act out some scenarios with a gf? They are seated separately even though LL and CA actors are seated together. Although I really wanted to see them sit together, it is not entirely a negative thing when it comes to prevent further negative rumours about them. 

What was the award for? Sorry, i didn't see it on TV as hubby was watching something else. 

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
4 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

OMG, JY. I still couldn't get over him showing on the camera and singing :bawling:

I think he has no preparation to sing. Hahaha. 

Want to take some screenshots but kind of failed so hard.

Can you please at least summarise what's going on during his speech? Why did the MC asked him to sing? Seems like they were teasing him. And what kind of award he won? I don't even know what award he won but I was super excited!

@gayyoxx For sure I didn't hear him mentioning Zhouzhou but as to "thank you for a friend who always be there for me, side by side, hand in hand facing all difficulties?" you have to ask @gashupingo because I don't understand Chinese. But my shipper translator translated Johnny's speech exactly as what you wrote :w00t:

3 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Did he say anything about ZZ?

Maybe "thank you for a friend who always be there for me, side by side, hand in hand facing all difficulties?"

No?

What song did he sang? Anything ZZ related? No?

No subtle hint at all?

I guess I have the right mood to write some angsty chapters now...

Being delulu, anything the host and JY said become delulu shippy.

Host being shippy: Sing to the one you LOVE! Oh, he meant the fans

hahhaha

• Like 7

[Updating Fanacc]

When ZZ sees his idol

5e615563jw1f2qroq4eopj20gk0b30tb.jpg

Btw, roughly trans ZZ's speech

First of all, I wanna thank Enlighten Inc, thank [the event] for giving me an opportunity to perform. Next, I wanna thank those who have always cared for me, supported and cheered on me. Thank you everybody. Lastly, I wanna say that this prize belongs to my fans. I know that this prize is from voting. I'm really touched. Please remember because of you all that I can be like today. Thank you. 

Fancam ZZ backstage interview

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x2yxkcnexk51ye4/FANCAM_ZZ_BACKSTAGE_INTERVIEW.mp4

Media suggest new idol award

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mnbc21j1ta4gyjb/JY_WINNING_PRIZE.mp4

006oZsG7jw1f2qskxax5yg30bx06kx6p.gif006oZsG7jw1f2qsl1zpuog30bx06k1kz.gif006oZsG7jw1f2qsl1zpuog30bx06k1kz.gif

Cr: Lollipop_黄景瑜资源博 

• Like 24

Just now, skeletonworks said:

Can you at least summarise what's going on during his speech? Why did the MC asked him to sing? Seems like they were teasing him. And what kind of award he won? I don't even know what award he award but I was super excited!

@gayyoxx For sure I didn't hear him mentioning Zhouzhou but as to "thank you for a friend who always be there for me, side by side, hand in hand facing all difficulties?" you have to ask @gashupingo because I don't understand Chinese. But my shipper translator translated Johnny's speech exactly as what you wrote :w00t:

3 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

What was the award for? Sorry, i didn't see it on TV as hubby was watching something else. 

I think it was a new popular idol award... 

• Like 2