Guest skeletonworks

Thoughts after watching episode 7 without sound :rolleyes:

1. Guhai will kill you if you touched Luoyin
  2. Luoyin is good at bargaining. A must skill for a pauper. While Guhai sucks at it. He's a rich boy afterall. He can try adopting the lifestyle of the poor all he wants but habits are hard to kill.
  3. The banters between these two, the goofing off with each other are driving me crazy..
  4. Weizhou as Luoyin is perfect because he portrays this tsundere character so awesomely!
  5. They're just like married couple I tell you!VFZZg3f.png
  6. Really don't get why Guhai suddenly started living with Luoyin.. but I'm loving it! Hahaha
  7. There are a lot of perverted Guhai in this!!! :w00t:
  8. I LOL when Guhai trying to be pitiful because he injured his legs to appeal to Luoyin but got ignored Hahaha

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

ALL YOU HEROIN ADDICT!!!!!

Episode 7 is out????? But this video got no sound or izzit just me?? -.-

It has sounds for me too but unfortunately i dont understand chinese ;A; will just wait for the engsubs for it. Thanks btw :D

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks

Perverted Guhai part 1:

0HQLngq.gif

iZG6sYR.gif

Perverted Guhai part 2:

LXBjIkG.gif

jXH8ad1.gif

Bz5lnLi.gif

The most perverted one. You could see that he's totally lusting over Luoyin!!!! Hahaha.

8udFP9T.gif

PfydGDj.gif

14 hours ago, ChristineC said:

I've collected all 6 1080p raws of the show and will continue to upload them here

(My feels have been out of control since I started watching the BTS videos > v <)

>> Wowww thank you very much!!!

8 hours ago, DanA said:

The shower scene (Blake's eng sub) Well, right after Guhai commented that he is sweaty.. Luoyin tried to hit (kick or knee) Guhai's "jewels", probaby that's why Guhai said "you're pervert/dirty" (I mean why would you hit a man's you-know-what),.. nonetheless, Guhai was quick enough to cover it basing on Luoyin's reply "Fast reaction"....

On the side note, the actors are good, i sensed in Luoyin's face sudden awkwardness upon seeing Guhai's full glory ;)

>> I love your choice of words hahahaha "Jewel", "Glory"  I kinda can imagine it :flushed:

47 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

"A fortune kitty for everyone~ Wish everyone get lots of money in the New Lunar Year [meow][meow][meow]"

>> cuteness overload!!! This cat is killing me!

@skeletonworks

Guhai will kill you if you touched Luoyin >> OMG This is so true

Luoyin is good at bargaining. A must skill for a pauper. While Guhai sucks at it. He's a rich boy afterall. He can try adopting the lifestyle of the poor all he wants but habits are hard to kill.

>> This scene is super funny hahaha. there's another thing Luoyin can beat Gu Hai.

The banters between these two, the goofing off with each other are driving me crazy

>> They're like lovely-dovey high school couple. I almost tear my pillow out of shyness ><

There are a lot of perverted Guhai in this!!!

>> How could he keep rubbing his hand on LY's body. My heart was pounding so hard >//////<

========================

Poor Yang Meng, he has to listen to Youqi talking about other guy all the time. He must be painful :cold_sweat:

========================

I hope Xiao Shuai will be together with Chi Cheng's friend (I can't really remember character's name.

Chinease name is hard for me OLT) I adore his effort to chase after Xiao Shuai. hahahah 

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
2 minutes ago, JTanis said:

The banters between these two, the goofing off with each other are driving me crazy

>> They're like lovely-dovey high school couple. I almost tear my pillow out of shyness ><

There are a lot of perverted Guhai in this!!!

>> How could he keep rubbing his hand on LY's body. My heart was pounding so hard >//////<

========================

I hope Xiao Shuai will be together with Chi Cheng's friend (I can't really remember character's name.

Chinease name is hard for me OLT) I adore his effort to chase after Xiao Shuai. hahahah 

You're not the only one! I was rolling around on my bed watching their lovey dovey scenes. After watching the scene of the two of them sharing a bed, I couldn't help but think these two are like an old married couple! Always bickering but at the same time, cares for each other :wub:

Off-topic:

If I'm not mistaken, he will end up with Chi Cheng's friend in the end. It's also very hard for me to remember Chinese names hahaha But surprisingly it's so easy to remember the Heroin's characters names :-)

Finished watching EP.7!!

Aaawww Guhai & Luoyin made my blood sugar level rise instead of the candied fruit skewer. #sosweet

Guhai fails miserably to make a bargain on his own with a price of 15 yuan. The owner literally rebutted Guhai saying "Don't think my jackets are made out of grass". LOL. Why do I feel bad for Guhai but also like seeing Guhai slamming his face into a wall?

OMG!!! Luoyin's jacket is Guhai's hands-warmer. #socute #imdead #ripme #lol

Basically, Guhai's dad tries to convince Luoyin to stay with him and Luoyin's mum while Luoyin's mum tells Guhai that she and Guhai's dad will move out temporarily so that Guhai moves back in. In other words, this is a bad plan since Guhai & Luoyin will not be under the same roof! Thankfully, Guhai & Luoyin rejected the idea respectively.

Lemme translate two parts of Guhai & Luoyin for you guys now. #fighting #mefeelingsleepy

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
1 minute ago, alvinboi said:

Finished watching EP.7!!

Aaawww Guhai & Luoyin made my blood sugar level rise instead of the candied fruit skewer. #sosweet

Guhai fails miserably to make a bargain on his own with a price of 15 yuan. The owner literally rebutted Guhai saying "Don't think my jackets are made out of grass". LOL. Why do I feel bad for Guhai but also like seeing Guhai slamming his face into a wall?

OMG!!! Luoyin's jacket is Guhai's hands-warmer. #socute #imdead #ripme #lol

Basically, Guhai's dad tries to convince Luoyin to stay with him and Luoyin's mum while Luoyin's mum tells Guhai that she and Guhai's dad will move out temporarily so that Guhai moves back in. In other words, this is a bad plan since Guhai & Luoyin will not be under the same roof! Thankfully, Guhai & Luoyin rejected the idea respectively.

Lemme translate two parts of Guhai & Luoyin for you guys now. #fighting #nearmidnight #lol

THANK YOU!! I was watching it without understanding anything PLUS no audio LOL. You're a star!

The married couple bed scene pls! Hahaha.

Thai subtitle is released! If you want to understand some conversation before English subtitle released, feel free to ask me

Spoiler

At the end, LY reveals that he knows Gu Hai lives in rental. LY also knows that actually Gu Hai is from rich family, because He saw a chauffeur picking Gu Hai up and saw Gu Hai's limited edition watch when he moved to sit behind him. Gu Hai apologizes and says that LY also acts innocent and doesn't tell him that he knows, so they're even, don't be angry. LY says he's not the type that get angry easily.

59 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Guhai fails miserably to make a bargain on his own with a price of 15 yuan. The owner literally rebutted Guhai saying "Don't think my jackets are made out of grass". LOL. 

>> GH bargain price from 200yuan to 15 yuan!!! He deserve to be reviled! hahahaha

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JTanis said:

Thai subtitle is released! If you want to understand some conversation before English subtitle released, feel free to ask me

Hi! May I know the link for the subtitled version? Thanks

Also, I read in in LovelyThinsLovely's Wattpad update that there are DVDs for addicted. Where do you guys think we can buy one? I am planning to go to China this coming March. :)

Guest skeletonworks
10 minutes ago, JTanis said:

Hide contents

At the end, LY reveals that he knows Gu Hai lives in rental. LY also knows that actually Gu Hai is from rich family, because He saw a chauffeur picking Gu Hai up and saw Gu Hai's limited edition watch when he moved to sit behind him.

>> GH bargain price from 200yuan to 15 yuan!!! He deserve to be reviled! hahahaha

Luoyin is so damn smart!! So that's what they were talking about at the end? I thought they were talking about something dirty lol.

What were they talking about before the grandfather clock fell on Guhai's leg? It seems serious. My guess is they were talking about Luoyin's mother who's got remarried? I love that Guhai is listening to Luoyin sincerely. He truly cares for him.

Lovelythings just updated her wattpad and rant about episode 7. Episode 7 is based on chapter 55 and seems like a lot has been skipped! Originally the series is meant to have 18 episodes but was cut down to 15 and she said it's possible that we're not gonna see love scenes... Well I'm planning to buy the DVD anyway (but oh wait how am I gonna watch it with a dvd player :crazy:).. So I hope they don't cut the scenes!

@reggieble Not sure yet. I'll share any info about it here if I found out. I'm also planning to buy one.. But I think usually they only sell it online like Counter Attack DVD last time.

@alvinboi Can anyone sign up for Weibo? Or is it like Korean? Need to have social Id etc -.-

16 minutes ago, reggieble said:

Hi! May I know the link for the subtitled version? Thanks

Also, I read in in LovelyThinsLovely's Wattpad update that there are DVDs for addicted. Where do you guys think we can buy one? I am planning to go to China this coming March. :)

Thai subtitle is right here. Are you Thai?   

https://www.facebook.com/thaisubbyjpollywu/

=================================================

I think many people might have seen these. Just wanna post them on this thread

Bio of the lead 4 actors

Cafvj_sUEAA74zx.jpg

CafvkYVUMAArgDq.jpg

Cafvkg-VAAA7RS2.jpg

CafvqHeUAAAcLfg.jpg

They say both WZ and Feng Song are 185cm tall, but I notice FS is taller than WZ. What do you think?

• Like 4

For the first bed scene in ep. 7 when they were lying in bed, Luoyin was telling Guhai about his mom and something with her new husband (Guhai's dad) about moving in with them and how his son is the same age as him. Guhai responded to that saying his son, which is himself, should get hit by a car or something like that and right after saying it the clock fell on him. xD

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
2 minutes ago, mushybiteu said:

For the first bed scene in ep. 7 when they were lying in bed, Luoyin was telling Guhai about his mom and something with her new husband (Guhai's dad) about moving in with them and how his son is the same age as him. Guhai responded to that saying his son, which is himself, should get hit by a car or something like that and right after saying it the clock fell on him. xD

OK THAT'S HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHAHA.

I wonder which episode when they finally realise that it's their mum & dad that is getting married and they're gonna be step siblings...

Guest skeletonworks

@JTanis Thanks for sharing their info. Very hard to see for Johnny's and Weizhou's though. 

Anyway, the fact that Luoyin already know about Guhai's wealth but he still live in a shabby room, kinda feel like that's what makes Luoyin's stubborn heart soften a bit. I mean they were like enemies before or at least Luoyin is very hostile towards Guhai anyway.. He probably thought... "was it for me?".. Yeah for you...

39 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

What were they talking about before the grandfather clock fell on Guhai's leg? It seems serious. My guess is they were talking about Luoyin's mother who's got remarried? I love that Guhai is listening to Luoyin sincerely. He truly cares for him.

@alvinboi Can anyone sign up for Weibo? Or is it like Korean? Need to have social Id etc -.-

I have added a little more detail in that spoiler, please check it out.

>> GH asks LY who he met during the class. (He was worried because LY looked so gloomy after that.) LY tells him he met his mom's new husband. All that man said was comparing his son with LY and asked LY to move in with them. GH ask if LY accepted that invitation. LY said he would never accepted it. GH said that if he's so annoying, you should curse that man's son to be hit by a car and be handicapped. Then the clock falls on his leg. LOL I burst into laughter, you know?

I do have Weibo account, but just a beginner. It's not so difficult to register.

25 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

@JTanis I mean they were like enemies before or at least Luoyin is very hostile towards Guhai anyway.. He probably thought... "was it for me?".. Yeah for you...

>>He even got shy when GH bought him sweet Jujube

• Like 3

Subs for some parts of Raw EP.7: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ2ODE2MzQ1Ng==.html

Note: Guhai = GH, Luoyin = LY.

1st part:

Spoiler

< Video timing 12:43: A failed curse >

LY: Hurry up and go back home!

GH: I'm drunk.

LY: Don't even try. You can't trick me. Get up, quick!

(Luoyin tries to pull Guhai.)

LY: Don't be shameless. Get up, quick! Get up!

(Luoyin falls onto Guhai.)

GH: I'm really drunk.

(Luoyin gives up. Guhai peeks at Luoyin and smirks.)

// Me: Guhai is totally faking it to stay longer in Luoyin's room. Yeap, that's the Guhai we know. LOL.

GH: What are you thinking?

LY: It's almost 15th August. How does your family do on that day? (Note: On Lunar calendar, that's the date of mooncake festival for family reunion.)

GH: We don't do anything. At the very most, we get two pieces of mooncakes. What about your family?

LY: We also have mooncakes too.

GH: What flavour of mooncakes do you like?

LY: The kind with an egg yolk and lotus seed paste.

GH: Bai Luoyin. Why did teacher look for you today?

LY: You stayed back today just to ask me this?

GH: No. I'm just afraid that keeping things in yourself will be bad for you.

LY: I told you this before right? My mum got married a second time.

GH: Yup.

LY: Today, that guy came to look for me. He lets me move in to stay with him and my mum.

GH: Have you accepted his proposal?

LY: Of course not. I didn't. What pisses me off most is the tone of his words. He compared me to his son. He praised his son so much and told me how so short-sighted I am in contrast to his son.

GH: Let me tell you that I also find this kind of person very annoying too. Let me tell you this. Don't bother about him. If you want to bother, curse him that his son gets hit by a car and becomes crippled tomorrow.

(A wall-mounted clock falls and hits Guhai's leg.)

GH: Did you do this on purpose? I just came here and it fell.

LY: Are you okay?

GH: And you laugh?

2nd part:

Spoiler

< Video timing 15:13: Hands-warmer jacket >

LY: Let me tell you this. Stop hugging me.

GH: What's wrong with hugging you?

LY: Disgusting.

(Guhai shoves his hand into Luoyin's jacket.)

LY: What are you doing?!

GH: I want to keep my hands warm in it.

LY: Let go.

GH: No.

LY: Quick, let go.

GH: Nope, I won't let go.

LY: I'll crash you into the ground.

GH: Even if I crash, I will not let go.

// Me: OMG, SO SWEET OF GUHAI!!!! #ep7favoritepart

3rd part:

Spoiler

< Video timing 19:00: Mooncake time! >

GH: I bought you mooncake.

LY: Save it for yourself.

GH: I bought it specially for you. Are you sure you don't want to try some?

LY: You get it for whoever wants it. I said I don't want. I...

(Guhai force-fed Luoyin a slice of mooncake.)

GH: How's it? It's tasty, right? I went around a few shops and only manage to find one selling mooncakes. There are TWELVE egg yolks in it. I guarantee that there are enough egg yolks for you.

LY: Are you silly or what? You can just buy a few more pieces of the regular-sized one instead of spending so much effort to get such a big one.

GH: Both of us have big appetite. I want to share one with you. So, this is most suitable.

(Guhai runs his hand over Luoyin.)

GH: I have kept something from you.

LY: Are you thinking of saying that your house is a rented one?

GH: How did you know?

LY: A family of two stays next to the place that you rented. One is my great-uncle and the other is my great-aunt.

Also, are you thinking of saying that actually your family is very rich? Do you not want to ask me how I knew that?

GH: How did you know?

LY: When the school term started, I saw your chauffeur come to the gate to fetch you.

And when you moved to the seat behind me, I saw you wearing a limited edition watch on your wrist.

(Luoyin laughs.)

GH: You laugh? I'll let you laugh.

(Luoyin pushes Guhai away.)

LY: You still want to play? Who's the one who tricked me first?

GH: Okay. I'll first admit that I'm wrong on this. I lied to you first. But, you are wrong too. You harboured a criminal. I will never let you go easily for this.

How about this? Don't get angry over this issue and don't distance yourself from me. We are both even. Hey, are you really angry?

LY: Do I look like I get angry all the time? Why do you think of me like a sissy? The words that I said when I was drunk the other day were all targeted at their family. I don't have a hatred-driven attitude. So many Mercedes are running on the roads. I'll trash them one-by-one. (Note: I don't think I got this last line right. Sorry.)

GH: Why didn't you say so early?

LY: You didn't give me the chance to.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JTanis said:

Ikr!!!! It's so rare to see Guhai getting ridiculed. Serves him right! That aunty is taking revenge for Luoyin! Hahahahaha. #imsoevil #lol #iaminteamGuhai #really

P.s. I just realised that the clock that hit him might be taking revenge for Luoyin too. LOL.

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

Lovelythings just updated her wattpad and rant about episode 7. Episode 7 is based on chapter 55 and seems like a lot has been skipped! Originally the series is meant to have 18 episodes but was cut down to 15 and she said it's possible that we're not gonna see love scenes... Well I'm planning to buy the DVD anyway (but oh wait how am I gonna watch it with a dvd player :crazy:).. So I hope they don't cut the scenes!

Booooooo. Why cut it down to 15 episodes T^T

Anyone can signup for Weibo using an email account worldwide or a mobile number (only for a list of countries, I think).

3 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Perverted Guhai part 1:

Perverted Guhai part 2:

The most perverted one. You could see that he's totally lusting over Luoyin!!!! Hahaha.

I approve these. Go, Guhai! Get more perverted! #lol

• Like 1