[Official Thread] Park Bo Gum❤ Irene ❤ BoRenen- Happy 1 Year MC Anniversary!

Admin

Guest moo1304

so from today's RV fansign fanaccount,

some one asked irene about the april fool prank.. it's true that it wasnt scripted.. lol poor bogum

and few translated comments from naver article

CfHv_BAWsAAnFcW.jpg

It was most likely the script writer's idea and the staff and Irene were all in on it to prank PBG. If it was a real incident, the PD would tell PBG to wrap up and/or the camera would switch immediately to the stage, but the cameraman actually zoomed out to show Irene. And no way this would all go down without the main PD's prior consent.

21 hours ago, moo1304 said:

so from today's RV fansign fanaccount,

some one asked irene about the april fool prank.. it's true that it wasnt scripted.. lol poor bogum

and few translated comments from naver article

i just wish they have wgm and kdrama soon

• 4 weeks later...
Guest moo1304

Happy 1yr Anniversary!!! Our beloved MC BoRene!!

our lovely MC in semi-wedding look:wub::wub::wub:

ChWyAH8UcAAuUsE.jpg

cr. kbs musicbank twitter

Fave moment of theirs for me...not scripted.

Not only is it sweet! But love how it shows PBG as the protector, instead of as of late how they've been painting him, as some protectee. And I love how she seems to bring that out in him...how he truly cares and worries about her. :)

• 4 weeks later...

FINALLY! A thread where I can spazz about BoRene :wub: These two are just so adorable together! Aside from the fact that they're a very visually compatible couple, Bo Gum and Irene's personalities seem to really sync with one another. I really hope that sparks continue to fly for the both of them! I really really really want them to date!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...