Quantcast
LavelyShai

[Official Thread] Park Bo Gum❤ Irene ❤ BoRenen- Happy 1 Year MC Anniversary!

I really ship bogum n irene...this is first time I ship the mc together.they look cute together ....I wait every week for them interaction. hopefully they do not leave music bank soon.i want  see them together...

• Like 2

Guys, I almost panicked when they said Bo Gum was leaving MuBank...I nearly cried lol But luckily he denied it *whew* 

I don't think there's an official korean ship name for them, but I have seen them referred to once as 보배 (bobae), which means "treasure" in Korean. lol

I always see comments on articles supporting the two as a couple, but I don't think anyone seriously believes they're dating (more like they have rumors with other people). They probably still get complaints/threats though, because I've noticed that Irene especially is reluctant to touch him (once she forgot and then hurriedly took her hand off his arm with an "oh richard simmons"expression) and she's always mindful of the cameras at the ending. But PBG still initiates skinship and waits for her at the end.

It's also so cute to see PBG look after Irene. It's probably because he's so gentlemanly and she is the type that you want to help out haha. I read a fan account from the Sky Incheon festival that PBG would help Irene up the stairs and help her cover her skirt. I also found some random bts pics (there was also a video from the mid-year mubank where they're both wearing black and white, but I can't remember the site I saw it at. They were coming down the stairs and PBG just nonchalantly reached out and held her arm).

tumblr_nw2yrnvxYm1untowto1_500.jpgtumblr_nwjutu1nYX1untowto1_1280.jpg

• Like 4

Cuties <3 for Lunar New Years (or newlyweds according to netizens lol (Korean tradition for newlyweds to visit their parents' houses in hanboks and give a first 'big bow' as a couple):

tumblr_o22j0nK2Mf1uzi5odo1_500.jpg

• Like 2

@scout

It's because Irene is an idol so she's more mindful of things like this than he would be, she's had pairings with other idols..most are in EXO for some reason lol I'm not sure if there have been complaints since most people say they watch MuBank for them. 

There's a fancam of Irene slipping and Bo Gum automatically reached out to catch her. 

Also,

Coming Soon...

tumblr_o2d9e03g2B1tb7aqpo1_1280.png

• Like 1

Imagine if Irene dyed her hair back to black. They would look even more gorgeous together.

2015050116155417714_1.jpg

PBG did say he wants to film something where he can wear a school uniform before it's too late, so it would be cute if they were in a teen drama together. But when is Irene going to start acting? ㅠㅠ

• Like 3

Park Bogum and Irene wear couple knits on 'Music Bank'

n52.jpg

Newsen - Nate: Park Bogum and Irene complete their couple look, chemistry that Deoksun would envy

1. [+376, -39] Look at his broad shoulders!! Bogumie's rocking the comma hairstyle~

2. [+345, -46] They're both pretty~ ♡♡♡

3. [+177, -56] They indeed match..

4. [+282, -238] Irene keeps using Park Bogum for media play ㅋ

5. [+57, -28] It annoys me how good they look together ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+33, -19] Feels like they have a thing for each other. Date^^~~~ You two match

7. [+29, -4] Both are such good MCs ♡♡♡

8. [+25, -7] They're shooting their own We Got Married every Friday on Music Bank ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+23, -7] Why is Irene so pretty

n61.jpg

Dispatch - Naver: "Looking good in whatever pose"... Park Bogum vs Irene, heart flutters

1. [+8,656, -566] Park Bogum's flaw is that he's nice to every girl TT

2. [+5,780, -276] The two people I'm most envious of in the world are Irene and Hyeri

3. [+5,196, -162] As a Reply fan, he had good chemistry with Hyeri but it turns out that he's a chemistry fairy

Kkuljaem

• Like 3

Wow I never saw these practice photos til now:

Sidenote: dang, PBG has wide shoulders.

Larger versions:

CbVBc_eUMAASnU5.jpg

CbVBc_mUUAA35FX.jpg

I'm still spazzing about this practice photo 30 min later because we rarely get to see them behind-the-scenes, which is why I like when they finish their closing remarks on MuBank and return to their normal selves with each other.

• Like 1

Guest moo1304

this week mc cut..

bogum called irene "noona"

MC CUT [chn+eng subs]

Guest moo1304

today's mc cut:

their interactions are becoming so cute lately <3

Guest moo1304

so quiet here.. hahaha

here's this week mc cut

2016-03-05-13-26-00.jpg?type=w1

2016-03-05-13-33-13.jpg?type=w1

GM_20160306_3929.gif?type=w1

Guest moo1304

Today's MC cut

their script is so cute today <3

CeYQvc_UYAANirD.jpg

CeYQtiFUkAAlKIC.jpg

off topic: Irene wearing same dress as snsd tiffany!

Late to join... But better late than never right?

Jump to the ship right away... :wub: smitten by this couple chemistry and visual. Most of my ship never sail fyi hehe :sweatingbullets: maybe this can be the first one?

And chemistry is either there or no and for this couple is just overflowing...

Btw I saw my chingu here @LavelyShai hello2 hehe wave2...

My favourite pic is in pilot-steward costume... And busy bogum try adjusting her hat

image.jpg

:heart:
  • Like 1