[Official Thread] Park Bo Gum❤ Irene ❤ BoRenen- Happy 1 Year MC Anniversary!

Admin

Guest moo1304

looks like pann users like BoRene...

[enter-talk] PARK BOGUM HYERI VS PARK BOGUM IRENE

Posted on 12:49 PM by kei z

Park Bogum Hyeri
download.jsp?FileID=34583391
download.jsp?FileID=34583392

download.jsp?FileID=34586712

download.jsp?FileID=34586713

Park Bogum Irene

download.jsp?FileID=34583393

download.jsp?FileID=34583394

download.jsp?FileID=34583395

download.jsp?FileID=34586714

Park Bogum Irene vote up
Park Bogum Hyeri vote down

post response:
[+1,926][-422]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.16 01:30 
seriously visual wise, Park Bogum and Irene is better, Irene is whiter and shorter
추천239
반대18

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.16 01:31 
seriously look good togetherㅠㅠ
추천187
반대14

ㅇ |2016.01.16 10:03 
if you only look at the visuals, Park Bogum Irene
추천167
반대12

ㅇ |2016.01.16 11:06 
people always say they watch Music Bank for the MCs insteadㅋㅋ
추천100
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.16 10:40 
when I saw this I realized they suit each other
추천89
반대2

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.16 11:17 
Park Bogum's ideal type is someone short and good-hearted? And Juhyeon doesn't like smokers, while Bogum doesn't smokeㅋㅋ .
추천78
반대3

빂 |2016.01.16 11:38 
let's stay long-run MCs~~ I hate to think that they'll leave one day ㅠㅠ
추천75
반대3

ㅇ |2016.01.16 10:41 
seriously Park Bogum and Irene are the 4th dimensional wall..
추천66
반대3

ㅇㅇㅇㅇ |2016.01.16 10:46 
I didn't even realize I saved this picture, their image are similar and their eyes are similar too. They suit each other too well. And I also think that Park Bogum's ideal type resembles Irene ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

cr. pann-choa

i'm sorry that i deleted pics in the comment, so that it's not too heavy..

Guest moo1304

today's mc cut

there's a scene where irene suggest if MB rating reach 10% that they should do free hugs event , then bogum be jealous and said that if they do free hugs, other guy will get to hug irene and that they better do fansign event instead. but it's impossible for the rating to reach 10%. lol

the fans scream when they do something cheesy is really LOUD!!

OOOOOOO:wub: today is my first day of finding this thread:wub:

i saw bogum and irene use the couple jeans outfit today and they're really really cute~ it's a pity that bogum has to leave, as soon as filiming ended, to africa : (

just imagine bogum sending irene a picture of him at the safari trip with lions at the background, caption : 'noona! the lions are you going to eat me!' and irene will laugh somewhere before reply the silly dude with 'bogum please... stay safe there!' Ahdhbajdjdnsksnhdjsnahaha

and the news about irene auditioned to be deoksun makes me go wild. bogum kissed like a pro and imagined if irene was the one he kissed romantically there. especially the kiss like a dream moment (i saw the fanart of borene and squealed in an instant), taek would be mesmerized of how beautiful this woman was.

anywaaay, i hope this thread will grow every single day because seeing you guys talking about how silly our otp is, makes my heart warm and hope more lololololol

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think there's an official korean ship name for them, but I have seen them referred to once as 보배 (bobae), which means "treasure" in Korean. lol

I always see comments on articles supporting the two as a couple, but I don't think anyone seriously believes they're dating (more like they have rumors with other people). They probably still get complaints/threats though, because I've noticed that Irene especially is reluctant to touch him (once she forgot and then hurriedly took her hand off his arm with an "oh richard simmons"expression) and she's always mindful of the cameras at the ending. But PBG still initiates skinship and waits for her at the end.

It's also so cute to see PBG look after Irene. It's probably because he's so gentlemanly and she is the type that you want to help out haha. I read a fan account from the Sky Incheon festival that PBG would help Irene up the stairs and help her cover her skirt. I also found some random bts pics (there was also a video from the mid-year mubank where they're both wearing black and white, but I can't remember the site I saw it at. They were coming down the stairs and PBG just nonchalantly reached out and held her arm).

tumblr_nw2yrnvxYm1untowto1_500.jpgtumblr_nwjutu1nYX1untowto1_1280.jpg

• Like 2

Imagine if Irene dyed her hair back to black. They would look even more gorgeous together.

2015050116155417714_1.jpg

PBG did say he wants to film something where he can wear a school uniform before it's too late, so it would be cute if they were in a teen drama together. But when is Irene going to start acting? ㅠㅠ

• Like 1

I'm still spazzing about this practice photo 30 min later because we rarely get to see them behind-the-scenes, which is why I like when they finish their closing remarks on MuBank and return to their normal selves with each other.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest moo1304
15 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

@Lawyerh @moo1304 @NamSeoYeon18

Did you guys see yesterday's Music Bank? Irene pulled a prank on Bo Gum and his face when he realizes what she did lol

Mod Edit: Do Not Quote Videos

hahaha poor bogum getting pranked!! he looked so anxious lol imagine if he put down his mic to help irene!!! it'll be second headline after KaiStal news!!!

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha poor bogum he looks as pale as paper... Do you think its scripted or not ya? Btw this couple really visually compatible love them!

i think it's scripted on Irene cue card, but bogum didnt know.. look at how cute he threw soft punch on irene's arm at the end and laugh after that!

Edited by moo1304