Quantcast
LavelyShai

[Official Thread] Park Bo Gum❤ Irene ❤ BoRenen- Happy 1 Year MC Anniversary!

Welcome @pinpxx :) 

Bo Gum is a Christian, he's very open about it, so that explains him never cursing and possibly him not smoking nor doing much drinking. 

Haha Yeah I know Baechu plays Township, I tried before, but got really bored of it. I may try it again. #BaechuGrannyImpact :P 

• Like 2

@LavelyShai That's good then. He's such a husband material haha where can I find one like him;-;

You should try it again! Actually, I didn't really like the farming games much (like you said, it's quite boring) but now I get addicted to it. I just tell my mom to give it a try and now she gets addicted too! haha Baechu Impact indeed.

Here are some fancams of them being MC outdoors.

How can I insert a spoiler tag?

• Like 3

Guest moo1304
9 hours ago, pinpxx said:

Wow I really didn't expect them to have a thread here haha.

Long time not being active on soompi but I will definitely be active now because of them (another reason is that I want to splash about them but have nowhere to do so ORZ)

I have an information(is this call an information though?) about bogummy that he doesn't smoke can't drink much and he doesn't curse(at all... how can he... i'm a woman and yet I curse so freaking much in real life lol)

Anyway, nice to meet you all~ If possible, I will make some gif of them and post it here and will try to find more information about bogummy haha.

Ps. does anyone here play township by the way? (baechu's impact that makes me play that game and become so poor because of it;-;)

i play it! lol baechu effect! i cant believe i play game like that.. now i'm on lv 21..

me too!!! i'm usually a lurker here.. i'll try to post more on this thread! :) 

you guys should watch this FMV, it's quite cute

@pinpxx

A few years ago, I use to play a few farming games on Facebook, but I got bored & stopped playing everything. The only game I play now is Kim Kardashian Hollywood lol

Yep, Bogummy is hubby material. He seems very sweet & he always takes care of Baechu.

In the comment box, there is an eye to the right, that's the symbol for spoiler. 

@moo1304

Is Township actually fun? I tried it before, but stopped. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, pinpxx said:

Wow I really didn't expect them to have a thread here haha.

Long time not being active on soompi but I will definitely be active now because of them (another reason is that I want to splash about them but have nowhere to do so ORZ)

I have an information(is this call an information though?) about bogummy that he doesn't smoke can't drink much and he doesn't curse(at all... how can he... i'm a woman and yet I curse so freaking much in real life lol)

Anyway, nice to meet you all~ If possible, I will make some gif of them and post it here and will try to find more information about bogummy haha.

Ps. does anyone here play township by the way? (baechu's impact that makes me play that game and become so poor because of it;-;)

Hello @pinpxx welcome to the thread! I also came back here in soompi for BoRene lol! Yeah, I also read somewhere that he is a dedicated Christian but omg I did not know that he does not smoke / can't drink much!! He seems like my ideal man omgg!! Never tried township, I always forget to try it hahaha.

• Like 3

I downloaded Township to give it another try! Not sure how I feel about it right now, but so far kinda meh hahaha

Gah these two are so cute!

z7.gif

I hope they're still MCs when Red Velvet make their comeback.

• Like 3

Guest moo1304

these two yellow chicken and look at his hand!!!:wub:

VNYq5Ic.gif?1

Lovely lovely friday everyone! They were so cute during Music Bank a while ago and they looked so good in yellow. Ahhh Thank God It's Friday indeed!

@pinpxx I agree with you 100%!! I hope they drop selcas every week ^_^

@moo1304 Omg that's so subtle of bogummy! Why is he doing this to us? :wub::w00t:

• Like 3

Guest moo1304

very cute doodles of them..

AXvejqy.jpg

E3jOx0k.jpg

ToD7vVh.jpg

and this is my fav, (i know it's from reply scene)

ql05Fqg.jpg

credit from owner's instagram

Haha That's cute how they re-imagined it as BoRene. I am telling you, fans have some talent because I'd never think of most of the things they've done. 

Red Velvet at the Seoul Music Awards

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Spoiler

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Red Velvet - Dumb Dumb 

Accepting the Bonsang 

Guest moo1304

today's MC cut

he poked her cheek..:wub:

they look tired today, not much chemistry shown..

Both have them have been really busy this week especially Bo Gum, schedules should slow down by next week though. 

• Like 1

Guest moo1304

looks like pann users like BoRene...

[enter-talk] PARK BOGUM HYERI VS PARK BOGUM IRENE

Posted on 12:49 PM by kei z

Park Bogum Hyeri
download.jsp?FileID=34583391
download.jsp?FileID=34583392

download.jsp?FileID=34586712

download.jsp?FileID=34586713

Park Bogum Irene

download.jsp?FileID=34583393

download.jsp?FileID=34583394

download.jsp?FileID=34583395

download.jsp?FileID=34586714

Park Bogum Irene vote up
Park Bogum Hyeri vote down

post response:
[+1,926][-422]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.16 01:30 
seriously visual wise, Park Bogum and Irene is better, Irene is whiter and shorter
추천239
반대18

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.16 01:31 
seriously look good togetherㅠㅠ
추천187
반대14

ㅇ |2016.01.16 10:03 
if you only look at the visuals, Park Bogum Irene
추천167
반대12

ㅇ |2016.01.16 11:06 
people always say they watch Music Bank for the MCs insteadㅋㅋ
추천100
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.16 10:40 
when I saw this I realized they suit each other
추천89
반대2

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.16 11:17 
Park Bogum's ideal type is someone short and good-hearted? And Juhyeon doesn't like smokers, while Bogum doesn't smokeㅋㅋ .
추천78
반대3

빂 |2016.01.16 11:38 
let's stay long-run MCs~~ I hate to think that they'll leave one day ㅠㅠ
추천75
반대3

ㅇ |2016.01.16 10:41 
seriously Park Bogum and Irene are the 4th dimensional wall..
추천66
반대3

ㅇㅇㅇㅇ |2016.01.16 10:46 
I didn't even realize I saved this picture, their image are similar and their eyes are similar too. They suit each other too well. And I also think that Park Bogum's ideal type resembles Irene ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

cr. pann-choa

i'm sorry that i deleted pics in the comment, so that it's not too heavy..

Guest moo1304

today's mc cut

there's a scene where irene suggest if MB rating reach 10% that they should do free hugs event , then bogum be jealous and said that if they do free hugs, other guy will get to hug irene and that they better do fansign event instead. but it's impossible for the rating to reach 10%. lol

the fans scream when they do something cheesy is really LOUD!!

OOOOOOO:wub: today is my first day of finding this thread:wub:

i saw bogum and irene use the couple jeans outfit today and they're really really cute~ it's a pity that bogum has to leave, as soon as filiming ended, to africa : (

just imagine bogum sending irene a picture of him at the safari trip with lions at the background, caption : 'noona! the lions are you going to eat me!' and irene will laugh somewhere before reply the silly dude with 'bogum please... stay safe there!' Ahdhbajdjdnsksnhdjsnahaha

and the news about irene auditioned to be deoksun makes me go wild. bogum kissed like a pro and imagined if irene was the one he kissed romantically there. especially the kiss like a dream moment (i saw the fanart of borene and squealed in an instant), taek would be mesmerized of how beautiful this woman was.

anywaaay, i hope this thread will grow every single day because seeing you guys talking about how silly our otp is, makes my heart warm and hope more lololololol

Another BoRene article from Pann-Choa

[naver] MUSIC BANK, PARK BOGUM-IRENE "WE'LL HOLD A FANSIGN EVENT IF WE REACH 10% VIEWER RATING"

1453457905427_99_20160122192104.jpg?type

Spoiler

original post: here

@minyeonhan

The news about Irene auditioning for the role of Deok Sun is fake, she never actually did. As far as I know, she's not interested in acting like that right now. 

• Like 3